AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

22 minutes ago, Syntheticlove said:

When using FPE and WLD, what's the required load order?

Also I've got Autonomy installed and there's orgies going on everywhere, not bad kind of the way I want it, But after NPC + NPC sex how long should it take before pregdata is available? In older FPE's I remember pregdata being available right away now nobody seems to get pregnant. I usually have to use the impregnate debug hotkey.

it doesn't really matter with load order (I don't think)

with my setup

WDF

FPE

WOffspring

so pregdata should be available as soon as the NPC is loaded (please check pregnancy checker to confirm (it should have a message that PregData does not exist if it is not working))

but about pregnancies, well it depends on...

1. Options (if NPC can get each other pregnant)

2. Chances (what is the chance of getting pregnant)

3. Condoms (if NPC wear condoms) *Autonomy will generate its own condoms if enabled in its options

4. Bugged (there is a quick fix I posted a page or two back that will contain a script) *I forgot to post a new version of the mod

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

does the Looksmenu work?

while in console

type SLM 14 and then

Body->Advanced (have a play around with sliders)

and see if they work

I did try that before posting. the sliders do work. I applied the settings through the MCM settings manager mod when I started in the vault. Could that have possibly messed something up?

Edit: Doing some further testing. Morphs during pregnancy don't seem to be changing, but they did for the lasting morphs afterwards. Tried with Clone and Gatorclaw injectors

Edit 2: Testing with a different custom race (Selachii Redux this time), and the morphs work fine on that race.

Edited by skipfmueller
Done further testing
8 hours ago, skipfmueller said:

I did try that before posting. the sliders do work. I applied the settings through the MCM settings manager mod when I started in the vault. Could that have possibly messed something up?

Edit: Doing some further testing. Morphs during pregnancy don't seem to be changing, but they did for the lasting morphs afterwards. Tried with Clone and Gatorclaw injectors

Edit 2: Testing with a different custom race (Selachii Redux this time), and the morphs work fine on that race.

Looks like the problem may have been with the MCM settings manager. I started a new save using the vulpine race again and morphs work perfectly fine. Tested using Hermit crab injector

9 minutes ago, skipfmueller said:

Looks like the problem may have been with the MCM settings manager. I started a new save using the vulpine race again and morphs work perfectly fine. Tested using Hermit crab injector

so what was the original race, you were using?

because if it was a custom race then you should have told me (I will assume that everyone uses normal human bodies CBBE or Fusion girl)

Edited by Invictusblade
10 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so what was the original race, you were using?

because if it was a custom race then you should have told me (I will assume that everyone uses normal human bodies CBBE or Fusion girl)

My apologies. Yeah, I have a variety of custom races I play. The save where morphs weren't working I was playing with Vulpine.

Earlier versions worked perfectly fine with every custom race I have. and Selachii Redux worked fine with this version. I think the issue lies with the MCM settings manager because the two games (One Selachii Redux, the other a quick Vulpine test) where I have where I didn't touch it have the morphs working fine, but the Vulpine save where I used it to quickly enable settings for some mods didn't have morphs working. I'll do some more testing and let you know.

Edit: Here's a link to the MCM settings manager I keep mentioning: MCM Settings Manager at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by skipfmueller
providing a link to what I think is conflicting
3 minutes ago, Kendallkandy said:

how do i actually get it to work in fallout i have the nexus mod manager but im not sure if that works

Download the file (and all of its prerequisites) into a storage folder.

Open NMM (really should be using Vortex, NMM is pretty much obsolete now)

Install mod from file

navigate to the folder where you have the 7z file and select it.

Activate the mod and then sort your load order.

40 minutes ago, skipfmueller said:

My apologies. Yeah, I have a variety of custom races I play. The save where morphs weren't working I was playing with Vulpine.

Earlier versions worked perfectly fine with every custom race I have. and Selachii Redux worked fine with this version. I think the issue lies with the MCM settings manager because the two games (One Selachii Redux, the other a quick Vulpine test) where I have where I didn't touch it have the morphs working fine, but the Vulpine save where I used it to quickly enable settings for some mods didn't have morphs working. I'll do some more testing and let you know.

Edit: Here's a link to the MCM settings manager I keep mentioning: MCM Settings Manager at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Made a new Vulpine that looked identical to the one that didn't have morphs working, but this time I didn't touch the MCM settings manager; and the body morphs worked perfectly fine (I'm using the CBBE body morphs)

15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

it doesn't really matter with load order (I don't think)

with my setup

WDF

FPE

WOffspring

so pregdata should be available as soon as the NPC is loaded (please check pregnancy checker to confirm (it should have a message that PregData does not exist if it is not working))

but about pregnancies, well it depends on...

1. Options (if NPC can get each other pregnant)

2. Chances (what is the chance of getting pregnant)

3. Condoms (if NPC wear condoms) *Autonomy will generate its own condoms if enabled in its options

4. Bugged (there is a quick fix I posted a page or two back that will contain a script) *I forgot to post a new version of the mod

Nope, hotkeyed f4 to preg check target and f3 to self check, as ive impregnated myself by acceidnet a few times, target moved as I pressed impregnate f6 hotkey. But, yeah after I watch an entire sex scene sometimes multiple scenes complete I do a preg check and they always come back as no pregdata. Yet if i do a targeted check with nothing there it tells me that im healthy and good to get knocked up.

Pretty sure I made the correct selections for NPC pregnancies.

I turned global chances to 100% and faction specific chances to 95 - 100% depending on faction, settlers are 100%. I've even tried adjusting the ini file to allow upto 150% chance because I dont want to mess around with paypyrus scripts again.

Turned off condoms.

Originally I was using 4.11, but after seeing your post from a few days ago I downloaded 4.20 and still have the issue. Just replaced the FPFP file, will update. Nope, just watched a scene play out and no data afterwards. I'll start looking at settings again.

Edited by Syntheticlove
1 hour ago, Syntheticlove said:

Nope, hotkeyed f4 to preg check target and f3 to self check, as ive impregnated myself by acceidnet a few times, target moved as I pressed impregnate f6 hotkey. But, yeah after I watch an entire sex scene sometimes multiple scenes complete I do a preg check and they always come back as no pregdata. Yet if i do a targeted check with nothing there it tells me that im healthy and good to get knocked up.

Pretty sure I made the correct selections for NPC pregnancies.

I turned global chances to 100% and faction specific chances to 95 - 100% depending on faction, settlers are 100%. I've even tried adjusting the ini file to allow upto 150% chance because I dont want to mess around with paypyrus scripts again.

Turned off condoms.

Originally I was using 4.11, but after seeing your post from a few days ago I downloaded 4.20 and still have the issue. Just replaced the FPFP file, will update. Nope, just watched a scene play out and no data afterwards. I'll start looking at settings again.

post screenshots(of the pregnancy checker) and papyrus log

12 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look (there has been quite a bit so I couldn't test everything)

Also it seems the change to doctor dialogue from being pregnant still doesn't happen after the first pregnancy. my character is pregnant again and the dialogue i get from a doctor is the same as if they were never pregnant.

And body morphs are still messed up after the first pregnancy. my character's belly is absolutely massive and i'm pretty sure they're only 2-3 months along.

Edited by i0Bjhansen0

Hi. This mod is amazing ty and it worked perfectly for me like 10 versions ago. But now I can't prego check NPC (hotkeyed F8 to preg check and F7 to self check). It only shows info about my char not for any NPC. How do I fix this pls? Thx.

Edited by maozung
22 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look at this

So found the option in the WDF MCM to disable the New Baby Smell.

set to Disable

No change

removed the perk using console player.removeperk xxxxxxxx

Perk removed from list in Pipboy

Raiders still all show as friendly

Tried RemoveFromFaction command to remove my character from the raider faction (thinking that might be the cause)

No effect

new baby smell seems to be a permanent fixture once you get it.

38 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

So found the option in the WDF MCM to disable the New Baby Smell.

set to Disable

No change

removed the perk using console player.removeperk xxxxxxxx

Perk removed from list in Pipboy

Raiders still all show as friendly

Tried RemoveFromFaction command to remove my character from the raider faction (thinking that might be the cause)

No effect

new baby smell seems to be a permanent fixture once you get it.

Well that's annoying. Raiders are permanently friendly and I'm guessing Gunners will be too.

Oh, see if removing the character from XX005774 does anything. I ran into some raiders after removing my character from all of the factions from the WDF mod and raiders are now my enemy.

Edited by i0Bjhansen0

I'm having issues (maybe) with the cumflation settings.

First; Love the mod
Second; I have all or most of the pregnancy's settings disabled or set in a way to cause no babies, I only want the cunflation pretty much.
Third; What does the "power" setting change? Like size?

Forth; The cumflation joke notification NEVER appears.

I can get it to work if I press "Home" and go through the AAF scenes to one with a climax, but I also have the aSex mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29674) so I can initiate without needing all the set up.
I have the Vanilla_Kinky_Creature all-in-one theme installed, as well as a few other AFF anim packs.

The first time I launched after installing FPE + mentioned above, changed the settings to 100% cumflation chance, and used aSex to initiate with Piper, and the cumflation worked flawless.
I started experimenting with the settings to see if I could get better (bigger) results, and it has not worked with aSex since.

AAF scene still works and I can even see the cum overlay (but no drip particles, I opted not to get them)

Does this support aSex? Did I just imagine it working? and if it is NOT, would anyone be able to help me make it work?

If it matters:
Fallout4 (1.10.163.0)
Vortex

23 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

Well that's annoying. Raiders are permanently friendly and I'm guessing Gunners will be too.

Oh, see if removing the character from XX005774 does anything. I ran into some raiders after removing my character from all of the factions from the WDF mod and raiders are now my enemy.

That's a faction ID? I'm guessing the XX is the mod index for WDF?

Reason I ask is because I looked up the faction ID's and 5774 isn't one of the vanilla factions.