"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

Looking for the body mod on this picture. Looks like Type6M?

iymmvt.jpg

that body is Type 3 here the link of that pictures you can download the body from there

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/51630/?

Dunno what kind of Type 3 it is, if it's D, HD base or default

Type 3 D i fine this http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/51728/?

Thanks mate, Found it now K2s' Berry Boobs.

Hi to all. As per jonas_opines suggestion, I decided to move my question from this thread, to here.

Not sure if Backsteppo used a specific mod, I more think he created a small place to take the photos, with the right dark and the coloured lights. In all the 3 pics there's not a piece of litter or some rubble or what else, I'm thinking it's just an empty room.

Such a dark usually is achieved with a very dark setting in the cell using the GECK. The big black which falls all of sudden, just few meters far from the character, I think it's achieved by using black fog to a very short range.

And for Millenia, I always thought these pics were rendered directly inside 3ds... they're not?

Thanks a millions A.J.

I haven't tinkering that much in G.E.C.K. or my 3ds Max student version quite much honestly. Got to give it a thought when I'm able.

Thanks a millions A.J.

I haven't tinkering that much in G.E.C.K. or my 3ds Max student version quite much honestly. Got to give it a thought when I'm able.

Feel free to ask if you need assistance with GECK, we all are GECK addicted. Can't help with 3ds, but you find a ton of them 3ds users inside the Skyrim section

I was just wondering if anyone knew where to find the pipboy readius skin found in this video

i searched for foxhound skin / retexture metal gear solid skin / retexture and could not find it hell i even posted a comment and looked in the comments on the video with no luck so any help finding this mod would be great thank you.

I don't have that skin, sorry.  AlexScorpion is pretty picky about who uses his stuff and in what way.  I know that BlackBlossom did one of her things on it and removed his logos and slapped hers all over it, like AlexScorpion never existed.  That 'mod' of hers got deleted from Nexus afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I've disabled VATS in both FO3 and NV. But I've only been able to find a mod to change the VATS Perks to 'normal' ones for NV. Before I attempt to port the Perks mod to FO3, I was wondering if there's already a mod available, perhaps? Google and other searches came up empty so far.

I know this is going to be kinda dumb, but does anyone know if anyone made a playable version of Tabitha's "Bridget" wig? Just the wig, no glasses or scarf. Always A Lady fixed up the heart glasses, and AWOW made the glasses and wig wearable for males only. I remember before NV even came out I saw screenshots of Tabitha and wished we could wear her wig. I would like to try it myself (I have the meshes and textures ready to edit) but I haven't had much luck finding visual tutorials for Nifskope. Someone with experience doing this stuff could probably whip it up pretty quickly.

Are there any mods that humanize Raul and make him look more like Danny Trejo? I can find one or the other but not both and certainly not one that has any effort put into it.

well i don't think this look Danny Trejo but is a Try http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35494/?

Yeah I am using that mod now but still would like to have a humanized Raul as well. Normally I wouldn't ask for something like this LL but the Nexus forums are utter crap at this point and you are lucky if you get so much as a response.

Thanks for trying to help anyway!

Are there any mods that humanize Raul and make him look more like Danny Trejo? I can find one or the other but not both and certainly not one that has any effort put into it.

well i don't think this look Danny Trejo but is a Try http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35494/?

Yeah I am using that mod now but still would like to have a humanized Raul as well. Normally I wouldn't ask for something like this LL but the Nexus forums are utter crap at this point and you are lucky if you get so much as a response.

Thanks for trying to help anyway!

Well, I was curious to see how that mod would look on a human face and made these guys.

241581-1421102614.jpg

It wouldn't be hard to change it over to one of those or the other.  Not sure either of them really look like him, ha