"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

Does anyone know where to find this lingerie?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/86823/?

Cheers  :D

T6M Equipment Replacer

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45505/?

Thanks

I can't seem to find the outfit in the download, do you know what the .nif file is called?

Sorry i not slept at all and did not see the picture well is not the same lingerie even the textures are different. LOL

Is there a mod that allows you to be hired by farmers/npc's to breed animals for them (not like Breeder, that's something else). Like: in Goodsprings, there's a farmer asking you to give him a Bighorner in exchange for a reasonable fee and in Sloan they'd pay a lot for Deathclaw eggs.

Hi to all. As per jonas_opines suggestion, I decided to move my question from this thread, to here. He has provided an interesting answer for my questions (link below). However, I would like to hear if others have another alternative venture of guesses.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1815-show-us-your-character/?p=1009642 (Terribly sorry for criss-crossing thread.)

I am aware this is not the proper place to ask a question. However given the nature of my question is about screenie, I decided it would be best if I put it here, or so, until I've been told otherwise. I never took a great joy of taking screenies (nor do I possessed a significant knowledges about it) except as to prove as a point to something. I reckon that would not change much in the future. However I do enjoy immensely of other's.

The reason I am asking this sort of questions is, I am trying to make a slides of picture showcasing the list of items/armours/weapons for some mods, or a comparison images if you will, and I would like to eliminate any possible distractions/noises/unnecessary attractions from a set of pictures I had planned to make.

Question time:

Firstly, I want to ask about Backsteppo's screenies. Specifically the background lights. Notice how he darken the background in the set of images below? So, what is/are the mod/s he's using or, how to achieve this? I believe the spotlight's colour came from his Light's mod.

1391-5-1231064122.jpg1391-1-1231189195.jpg1391-2-1230695120.jpg

For the second question I believe jonas_opines had accurately answered it. I only included it here just for a reference material. Also, I found these on Nexus not a while ago if anyone interested. Look Poses for Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

The second question that I would to ask is, how do you set your head into a specific direction, or in a case of companion's head, is it possible using a console command? The original pose if I'm not mistaken made the character look to your left, but slightly tilt her head downwards as oppose to the following set of images.

Los-Equipos2.jpgSDs-Black-Mountain-Thug-Armor2.jpg

Lastly, would anyone tell me what programme that Millenia used to render a model? Or any good and free alternative programme that can render a model, exactly if it possible, sort of the like of the images below;

50184-1-1367578258.jpg46981-4-1341814692.jpg

Here is an image sample rendered with Marmoset Toolbag 2 by dazzerfong courtesy of maybenexttime. It's a bit pricey. About 450 MYR in my currency.

starcraft_inspired_spectre_by_dazzerfong

I greatly appreciate any bits of information that you can share. Thanks.

RezTheFatal

Does anyone have the latest FOMOD version of Roberts male body for New Vegas? The Nexus did their typical thing and deleted it for some reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is this two the first one is from the original creators and the second one is from other modder. the two files work fine but the second one is more complete than the first one

Work fine with FOMM about FOMOD you can create it with FOMM

Roberts Male Body and Armor by Nivea

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54731/?

Robers Male Body and Armor by HiggsBp

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48535/?

Hi to all. As per jonas_opines suggestion, I decided to move my question from this thread, to here.

Not sure if Backsteppo used a specific mod, I more think he created a small place to take the photos, with the right dark and the coloured lights. In all the 3 pics there's not a piece of litter or some rubble or what else, I'm thinking it's just an empty room.

Such a dark usually is achieved with a very dark setting in the cell using the GECK. The big black which falls all of sudden, just few meters far from the character, I think it's achieved by using black fog to a very short range.

And for Millenia, I always thought these pics were rendered directly inside 3ds... they're not?

Is there a mod that enables your character / any npc around mojave to dual wield weapons? you know like dual SMG, pistols, knives etc. Always want to know if there's any out there

Some time ago there was a "fake" dual uzi and dual 10 mm on nexus. Don't know if they're still around, I've never seen something like this since a long time