Toys Poll  

859 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

Can you give me a tip how I can reduce the permanent horniness a little? My female is oversexualized by the locked toys. I can almost not run a minute without my soft masturbates or has an orgasm. :) Without having to read through the whole forum now. 

Thanks for this great mod. There are 2 masturbation scenes where I have T pose. With the red bottle and the animal tooth. I can't find the bug why there the animation stucks. 

Other than that, everything works just fine. I have installed all the packages from them. Thanks in advance. 

Unfortunately, I did not find a German translation for the LE version. Only an external one, which unfortunately does not work.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Edited by skypain1979
6 hours ago, skypain1979 said:

Can you give me a tip how I can reduce the permanent horniness a little? My female is oversexualized by the locked toys. I can almost not run a minute without my soft masturbates or has an orgasm. :) Without having to read through the whole forum now. 

Thanks for this great mod. There are 2 masturbation scenes where I have T pose. With the red bottle and the animal tooth. I can't find the bug why there the animation stucks. 

Other than that, everything works just fine. I have installed all the packages from them. Thanks in advance. 

Unfortunately, I did not find a German translation for the LE version. Only an external one, which unfortunately does not work.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Toys&Love - Why can't I stop fondling myself?

T-Pose means you likely have errors when generating FNIS, or simply did not re-generate

Probably not the 100% the right thread, but since I can't find the responsible mod.
Where can I disable those 'breast' proposition lines (aka your lungs look very lively, can we have some fun..., breasts, glorious swelling ... etc.) I already disabled Love propositions and lively lungs as the most likely candidates. No dice, it really gets annoying having to speak 2-6 times to a npc to finally get to the topic menu. Worse it's quest breaking (NPC force greets, then starts blabbering about tits, after that the quest related topic is gone, reload ... same thing happens again.)
It started after getting decked into virgin toys by nocturnal, but none of those toys admits to be at fault. I'm probably missing something obvious again, but hell, by now I just want that to stop, doesn't matter if I appear clueless anymore. ?

Edit: Ok, so swapping the nipple toy to another one fixed the problem, still raises the question, why? Why if both Propositions and Lively Lungs are entirely disabled do those propositions still occur? (I guess it's more a lively lungs things, as those effects at least showed up, while nothing suggesting a proposition effect did.)

Edited by Talesien
2 hours ago, Talesien said:

Probably not the 100% the right thread, but since I can't find the responsible mod.
Where can I disable those 'breast' proposition lines (aka your lungs look very lively, can we have some fun..., breasts, glorious swelling ... etc.) I already disabled Love propositions and lively lungs as the most likely candidates. No dice, it really gets annoying having to speak 2-6 times to a npc to finally get to the topic menu. Worse it's quest breaking (NPC force greets, then starts blabbering about tits, after that the quest related topic is gone, reload ... same thing happens again.)
It started after getting decked into virgin toys by nocturnal, but none of those toys admits to be at fault. I'm probably missing something obvious again, but hell, by now I just want that to stop, doesn't matter if I appear clueless anymore. ?

Edit: Ok, so swapping the nipple toy to another one fixed the problem, still raises the question, why? Why if both Propositions and Lively Lungs are entirely disabled do those propositions still occur? (I guess it's more a lively lungs things, as those effects at least showed up, while nothing suggesting a proposition effect did.)

It's a feature of Sanguine's Toy Box of Orgies. See v1.1 in Change Log for details 

If Sanguine's is installed, and a toy from any box has the Lively Lungs Effect, its going to proposition. Since Sanguine's has no MCM, there's no option to turn it off, other than not wear such toy.

11 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

If Sanguine's is installed, and a toy from any box has the Lively Lungs Effect, its going to proposition. Since Sanguine's has no MCM, there's no option to turn it off, other than not wear such toy.

I see, thanks for the info. I kinda think it should get disabled together with the lively lungs effect at the least, ideally with its own setting. It can get annoying pretty fast and as mention can be "quest breaking" as well. I've come to expect better from Toys (yes, you spoiled us ?).

Hello, thanks for the great framework, i just wanted to ask, if theres a reason that no slot 50/51 [decapitate] in strip option exist? Its interesting for TAWOBA Tasset support. Its not really important for me since it dont interfere much in the Love scene, just asking.

Sorry for my bad english - its not my native blablabla...

3 hours ago, gborogboro said:

Hello, thanks for the great framework, i just wanted to ask, if theres a reason that no slot 50/51 [decapitate] in strip option exist? Its interesting for TAWOBA Tasset support. Its not really important for me since it dont interfere much in the Love scene, just asking.

Sorry for my bad english - its not my native blablabla...

I just did not think it would be needed/used.

9 hours ago, Wallet said:

Hey, Sorry if this question has been asked before, I did try searching but failed. 

Does Toys&Love work with ostim? or more specifcally, does it work with the popular collection Immersive and Adult? 

This talks about compatibility with Ostim..  Love Scene FAQs

I've not heard of any issue for Immersive and Adult, but have not tested so can't confirm.

On 3/30/2023 at 5:00 PM, Talesien said:

Me too, I had to stop wearing all nipple toys cause everybody in all cities and towns wanted to play with her titties. ?  I looked in the mcm to find something to adjust…didn’t find anything.  It’s not just the sanguine toys, it bugged over to all the nipple piercings…causing the endless prop. to play with some titties…

27 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Me too, I had to stop wearing all nipple toys cause everybody in all cities and towns wanted to play with her titties. ?  I looked in the mcm to find something to adjust…didn’t find anything.  It’s not just the sanguine toys, it bugged over to all the nipple piercings…causing the endless prop. to play with some titties…

That seems to be two different problems. For me it's definitely not all nipple toys. I'm currently wearing the "Virgin Nipple Toy" ones without problems, while the "Virgin Nipple T's" (who do have the lively lungs effect) caused the stated behavior. 

5 minutes ago, Talesien said:

That seems to be two different problems. For me it's definitely not all nipple toys. I'm currently wearing the "Virgin Nipple Toy" ones without problems, while the "Virgin Nipple T's" (who do have the lively lungs effect) caused the stated behavior. 

Oh ok, I guess my game bugged out.  Its all the nipple piercings for me...I get the prop comments from npc's.  I did start a new game after the latest t&l update.  I'll see how things go on next update or new game start...

3 hours ago, leesjig said:

It most certainly is NOT all nipple toys.

There's also nothing bugged about it. It's working as intended.

I did not say its just sanguine toys. This is a copy of what I said above....

t's a feature of Sanguine's Toy Box of Orgies. See v1.1 in Change Log for details 

Edited by VirginMarie

I'm having a couple weird issues with the workout plugs. If I try to view them in my inventory, I get an instant CTD. I also have an issue with them being equipped (through the console/scripts due to the aforementioned CTD), but it is more spurious. If I spawn them in and equip them with the console while in 3rd person, they appear to function properly for maybe 2-3 seconds before CTD. If I do the exact same thing in 1st person before swapping to 3rd person, then everything with the mesh and animation seems to function fine indefinitely with no crashes. After ~140 hours on this save this is the only problem I've experienced and the only reason it's really becoming an issue is because they're used in SLaVE. Anybody got any tips?

3 hours ago, ddong said:

I'm having a couple weird issues with the workout plugs. If I try to view them in my inventory, I get an instant CTD. I also have an issue with them being equipped (through the console/scripts due to the aforementioned CTD), but it is more spurious. If I spawn them in and equip them with the console while in 3rd person, they appear to function properly for maybe 2-3 seconds before CTD. If I do the exact same thing in 1st person before swapping to 3rd person, then everything with the mesh and animation seems to function fine indefinitely with no crashes. After ~140 hours on this save this is the only problem I've experienced and the only reason it's really becoming an issue is because they're used in SLaVE. Anybody got any tips?

Not a solution, but a workaround would be to change to a different gag type in the SLaVe MCM, can't remember off hand if you end up with a workout plug regardless at some point, so might not be a perfect workaround.
It might be worth to start a new game, just for testing, and see if that problem goes away. If it persists even for a new game something in your installation might be messed up.

Also, worth trying is purging and redeploying (if you are using Vortex), if you are on MO2, I darkly remember there is an option of a fresh deployment to a new virtual folder with MO2, but the details elude me, as I'm not using MO2.

8 hours ago, ddong said:

Yes worth verifying it recreates on a new game first.

Might be a wrong/incompatible version of HDT-SMP, or other graphics/body support mod. Or this...  SE versus AE Version Trap

Yeah, I'm definitely able to replicate it on a new save. As for a version mismatch, all I can say is that I'm on AE GOG 1.6.659 and that's what I've been very conscious of getting builds for.  It's worth mentioning again, everything is flawless with the exception of this one item (two actually, Toys-Workout Plugs and Virgin Workout Plugs, but they both reference the same ToysWorkoutPlugs mesh in SSEdit). No other issues with SMP despite many other mods utilizing it just fine and even this toy seems to have no problem with the physics provided that I have the opportunity to equip it in first person through the console. The issue also persists through a reinstall of the Toys framework. I'm really at a loss for where to look.

Edit: I've done some more testing and, upon changing locations, found that the 1st->3rd person workaround that appeared to work last night isn't nearly as reliable as I had thought. However, after swapping the targeted meshes for the Virgin Workout Plugs from ToysWorkoutPlugsGO.nif and VirginWorkoutPlugs.nif to the respective meshes for the Gratuitous Plugs in SSEdit, it seems I've found a functional workaround. The inventory bug is now fixed although it shows the gratuitous plugs, obviously. Surprisingly, to me at least, in 3rd person they use the original model for the workout plugs except now in a shade of pink, which isn't game-breaking in the least. 

I'm satisfied with this solution at the moment, however in the interest of completeness, here's a pastebin with an example crash log of the problem. https://pastebin.com/rfmjVrn5 It seems to my uneducated eyes to point to an issue with textures\Virgin\VirginRubber_n.dds resulting from data\MESHES\Toys\ToysWorkoutPlugsGO.nif. Interestingly, this crash log looks almost identical when the crash is initiated with the original Toys-Workout Plugs, which I would think wouldn't have any references to \Virgin\.

Edited by ddong
7 hours ago, ZebraRundung246 said:

Hi, I've downloaded some of these mods and it shows me that Toys and Love is the >wrong version<. I have toys and love, but I don't see if it works for AE. Here's just the frame.

This has nothing to do with AE / version of skyrim, it's the version of Toys&Love.

There's the main mod file, and the bodyslide file. Make sure both are the latest version. Follow the install instructions.

Edited by VirginMarie
6 hours ago, ZebraRundung246 said:

Dann übersetze ich halt nicht! Ich habe google benutzt. Unfreundlich und unhöflich seit ihr!

Im Allgemeinen ist man hier durchaus hilfsbereit. ABER, diese Tür schwingt in beide Richtungen. Du hast mit wenig hilfreichen Informationen (und einer scheinbaren unwilligkeit, die Grundlagen des Moddings zu erlernen) nicht gerade dazu beigetragen, dass die Leute hier wild darauf sind Ihre Zeit zu investieren, um dir bei deinen Problemen zu assistieren. Auch die Art wie du deine Antworten verfasst hast (Einzeiler in übergroßer Schrift) ist nicht dazu angetan ein anderes Bild als das eines rüden, sich privilegiert fühlenden kidos zu erzeugen. Wie man in den Wald ruft ...
Das hier ist nicht der Creation Club, die mods hier kosten kein Geld. Dies bedeutet aber nicht, dass sie gratis sind, man zahlt mit Zeit. Zeit (und die Bereitschaft), die grundlegenden Dinge zu lernen. Wen dir eines (oder beides) davon abgeht, sind die mods hier nichts für dich, und wenn du sie noch so gerne hättest. Von alleine und ohne den Willen sich einzuarbeiten wird es nicht gehen. Die meisten Toys&Love mods findest du auch auf Nexus, da kannst du über den Vortex Klienten einiges für dich vereinfachen. Aber auch da wirst du z.B. nicht darum herumkommen, dich mit Dingen wie Bodyslides zu beschäftigen. Wenn du dazu keine Lust hast ... wird es nichts werden.