Toys Poll  

850 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

5 hours ago, voberon13 said:

Hello. I'm using this mod together with sexlab. Wanted to ask is there a way to prevent scenes activating when sexlab animation begins?

It would help if you gave more context, what mod started the Sexlab scene, what mod started the T&L scene, etc.

By and at large T&L does not start scenes on his own (neither does SexLab), both mods are just frameworks for others mods to use. So it's those other mods that need to make sure they don't intrude onto each other.
That of course requires a way to check. The most common is by DHLP events. Sadly not all mods send or respect DHLP events, one of more common offenders (but certainly not alone) being Cursed Loot, which neither sends DHLP events (so other mods have no idea that Cursed Loot started something that should not be interrupted) nor checks them (so it might very well start something while another mod is already running a scene or similar).

Hello

I have question about the animations. Many Toys animations have furnture like "Wall, chair, throne, table and so on" but i never seen such

things in the animations. The animation works fine but it's funny or not^^ when the actors are hanging in the air. Do imissing something,

or do i smething wrong?

I have installed Toys and Toys&Love with all required mods.

6 hours ago, Thayja said:

Hello

I have question about the animations. Many Toys animations have furnture like "Wall, chair, throne, table and so on" but i never seen such

things in the animations. The animation works fine but it's funny or not^^ when the actors are hanging in the air. Do imissing something,

or do i smething wrong?

I have installed Toys and Toys&Love with all required mods.

There are two types of furniture animations. Regular ones, that provide their own meshes and textures for the furnitures. Those should always work. There are also so called 'invis' or 'invisible' furniture animations, meant to be aligned with furnitures/objects already present in the game. Those require special care by the framework, as of version 2.6 T&L can handle those scenes (https://virginmarie1.wixsite.com/toys/post/furniture-love-faqs). So in theory T&L should not start a invis furniture scene without such furnitures being present (note that T&L relies on the alignment information of the furniture, which might not always be correct [in fact it's wrong in way to many mods], leading to oddly aligned scenes).
If it does anyway (and you are certain it's T&L and not Sexlab) more information, like a papyrus log will be required. Does the problem only occur in an existing save or also if you start a new game?
Talking about more information, what do you mean by "I have installed Toys"? There is no such mod, a long time ago Toys&Love was just called Toys, before it got the ability to play scenes, etc. Even if you are able to find that old version, you should not install it together with T&L (or at all).

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Susie_Dreamurr said:

Ha needing some help, im having a problem were animations force start every 30 seconds or so. i can end them just find but the game is unplayable at this point. no matter what i do even turning arousal off entirely doesnt stop them plz help.

For starters, what kind of animations?
You are certain it's from this mod?

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just re-download the Toy Story of latest version. I got a problem. The dead body of scholar I suppose to find in order to start the quest is on the sky, and I cannot get it. Is anyone having the same problem?

Never heard of that, most likely explanation would be that you've other mods that modify the terrain in that cell.
I would suggest opening the console and using tcl to get to the corpse. Alternately you can try and move it to you (target the corpse by clicking on it while the console is open, then type: moveto player).

1 hour ago, Talesien said:

Never heard of that, most likely explanation would be that you've other mods that modify the terrain in that cell.
I would suggest opening the console and using tcl to get to the corpse. Alternately you can try and move it to you (target the corpse by clicking on it while the console is open, then type: moveto player).

I recall that this happened during the early playtesting of the mod but I'm not sure if the cause was ever definitively identified. Either way, @Talesien has the workaround: command console. If the corpse is completely inaccessible, you can find the ACHR form ID in xEdit and then use PRID to select it before using moveto player. 

8 hours ago, Talesien said:

I think I take a latter suggestion. I cannot move to corpse since it is in the middle of no where (on the air).

Greetings
I recently installed some toys mods i basicly wanted the shout like a virgin and put all the recommended stuff
And at first alot of problems but got it fixed all good
But now
For some reason it just crashes i did used that start a different life mod and the intro went well, i entered helgen even started the Chloe quest and even left the cave entered skyrim, now everytime i load the game it just crashes
At first it was something related to zbfx but i fixed that too
Now it's related to FNIS but i used FNIS
And [Zad] and [DCUR]?
Idk i can send the papyrus file if necessary idk if it's safe (i apologize i only learned how to work it it recently)
Any ideas?

18 minutes ago, SeirenPT said:

Greetings
I recently installed some toys mods i basicly wanted the shout like a virgin and put all the recommended stuff
And at first alot of problems but got it fixed all good
But now
For some reason it just crashes i did used that start a different life mod and the intro went well, i entered helgen even started the Chloe quest and even left the cave entered skyrim, now everytime i load the game it just crashes
At first it was something related to zbfx but i fixed that too
Now it's related to FNIS but i used FNIS
And [Zad] and [DCUR]?
Idk i can send the papyrus file if necessary idk if it's safe (i apologize i only learned how to work it it recently)
Any ideas?

Neither ZAD or Cursed Loot have any connections to Toys & Love or Shout like a Virgin. They can usually used together (although DCUR can potentially replace quest items from Shout like a Virgin), problems connected to those mods should be directed to their respective support threads though.
At any rate without a clearer error description and preferably a papyrus log there is precious little we can do.
Given you talk about FNIS problems, you do have SSE engine Fixes or at least Animation Limit Crash Fix? (Don't use both though.)

3 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Neither ZAD or Cursed Loot have any connections to Toys & Love or Shout like a Virgin. They can usually used together (although DCUR can potentially replace quest items from Shout like a Virgin), problems connected to those mods should be directed to their respective support threads though.
At any rate without a clearer error description and preferably a papyrus log there is precious little we can do.
Given you talk about FNIS problems, you do have SSE engine Fixes or at least Animation Limit Crash Fix? (Don't use both though.)

First thank you for answering
I didn't sent the papyrus log since idk if it's well safe (any personal info or not) again i apologize i'm still quite new to this
gonna send it
Meanwhile i'm gonna test the animation limit crash fix and tell you if it worked :D

Papyrus.0.log

2 minutes ago, SeirenPT said:

I didn't sent the papyrus log since idk if it's well safe (any personal info or not) again i apologize i'm still quite new to this
gonna send it
Meanwhile i'm gonna test the animation limit crash fix and tell you if it worked :D

Papyrus.0.log 490.5 kB · 0 downloads

Your log basically consists of nothing but ZAZ errors. Seems to me like ZAZ is not installed correctly. I'm not surprised your game crashes, more that it ever started.
Make sure you've the right ZAZ Pack installed (ZAZ8.0+). You need to DL it from the mega links in the description of this page:

Do NOT use the Version from the DL button (that's ZAZ7) and do NOT use ZAZ8.0 (non '+') unless you know what you are doing. DL the ZAZ 8.0+ for your body. Uninstall whatever ZAZ package you've currently installed. Install, deploy, sort, run FNIS. You might have to start a new game or at least clean your save, but I recommend starting fresh, as it doesn't sound like you are very far into your game and it's by far the saver solution.

2 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Your log basically consists of nothing but ZAZ errors. Seems to me like ZAZ is not installed correctly. I'm not surprised your game crashes, more that it ever started.
Make sure you've the right ZAZ Pack installed (ZAZ8.0+). You need to DL it from the mega links in the description of this page:

Do NOT use the Version from the DL button (that's ZAZ7) and do NOT use ZAZ8.0 (non '+') unless you know what you are doing. DL the ZAZ 8.0+ for your body. Uninstall whatever ZAZ package you've currently installed. Install, deploy, sort, run FNIS. You might have to start a new game or at least clean your save, but I recommend starting fresh, as it doesn't sound like you are very far into your game and it's by far the saver solution.

aahh i  screwed up then >..<
What is the file for the LE version?
is it this one?
Maybe it will work this time :)

21 minutes ago, SeirenPT said:

gonna send it

Papyrus.0.log 490.5 kB · 0 downloads

Also since it sounds like you don't, I recomend getting at least some of the more basic general bug fixes out there, mainly:
- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230 (note that this needs some tweaking if you are using the latest version of Skyrim, i.e. 1190)

- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33261

- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43532

There are quite a number of others that might be beneficial, like:
- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49616

and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779 (this one does not strictly needs tweaking, but to get the most out of it one should at least activate "Speed up native calls (Formerly "Run Scripts On Main Thread")")

6 minutes ago, SeirenPT said:

aahh i  screwed up then >..<
What is the file for the LE version?
is it this one?
Maybe it will work this time :)

Ah, you still on LE, sorry didn't realize that. That seems like the Non-plus version, I think there is a plus version for LE to, but not 100% sure. Try to ask in the support thread for that perhaps if you can't find it using google site search.
Invalidates most of my other mod recommendations too.

2 minutes ago, SeirenPT said:

I think i found out what i did wrong
One of the mods... was the ZAZ animation pack..... LINK!
Not the actual file, i swear i.... i'm not smart at all!
Just fixed it gonna see if it works this time

Hehe, we all been there, excitedly throwing far more mods into our LO then what was good for us (or our game) with little knowledge and no clue how to deconflict our modlist. ^^
It comes with time (and many, many trashed save games.)

16 hours ago, Vitae777 said:

Is there any mod or patch that fixes the problem with toys on the face, because now they often sit crookedly and some NPCs can speak with a gag in their mouth

Since you say "now" I suppose they were placed correctly before? That sounds more like you made some changes that caused this, not the mod requiring a patch, certainly gags fit correctly in my games.
NPC's ignoring being gagged is normal sadly and not much that can be done about it without risking to break a lot of stuff.

Edited by Talesien
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have this issue where the scenes being selected completely ignore the futa tag?
I keep getting futa scenes despite the option not being ticked in MCM, both solo and double, tried ticking the match gender tag too.

1 hour ago, Sis_User said:

Does anyone have this issue where the scenes being selected completely ignore the futa tag?
I keep getting futa scenes despite the option not being ticked in MCM, both solo and double, tried ticking the match gender tag too.

Can't remember seeing this in T&L, but it crops up in Sexlab occasionally, usually that's due to incorrect tagging/spelling mistakes by the Animation Author (i.e. Futanari or Shemale is not the same as Futa, etc.), otherwise, no clue, especially not without a papyrus log.

47 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Can't remember seeing this in T&L, but it crops up in Sexlab occasionally, usually that's due to incorrect tagging/spelling mistakes by the Animation Author (i.e. Futanari or Shemale is not the same as Futa, etc.), otherwise, no clue, especially not without a papyrus log.

Unfortunately it is very hard to recreate the issue since it is still picking from random valid scenes, though I think you might be right with faulty tagging on the animation's part.
(;´д`)ゞ
Tried for a few minutes with the Nightly denial trial for constantly triggering solo animations and got 3 correct ones in a row.
Does T&L incorporate regular sex lab animations loaded via SLAL? My leading very rough guess is that animation made with keyword only intending for SexLab filtering is being picked.