Toys Poll  

858 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

1 hour ago, Mobutu said:

That is helpful, yes.

I'm on the second, middle statue, "test of denial."  I think I'm basically starting too oversexed to succeed, and nothing is making that any better with the toys.  Keep winding up back in the cage.  

Buddy tried to just skip that and come back to it, went to Winterhold / Mage College and had one hell of a time doing anything with the toys constantly, y'know, going off.  So I'm trying to like finish everything in Nightly / Nighty's area first?  Want to just work through this entire quest line, to be done with it once I start actually adventuring.

As to second question, looking at mod list now and seeing if I can figure it out.  

Beyond the first trial, the other 2 trials in there are entirely optional, and you can come back to do them any time.

There is mention of needing the optional survival / camping mods for the quests to work. 

Totally optional. 

Another minor issue:  For both me and my buddy, when many scenes start, our character model becomes invisible.  

It can randomly fix itself, but generally only fixed by entering / exiting a building or town, or by exiting and relaunching game.

As stated, we are running with the I&E collection, which could be entirely to blame.

He is running the collection as-is; I am running it via manually installing all mods (including those not on nexus, voice packs and such) with UNBNP body.

3 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Help. I can't remove the harlot t nipple piercings whether they are melted or not!

Check what is needed. Go to the MCM - Toys Worn tab - Click on the toy for detail view. It will tell you. Maybe it needs to be melted AND that you have the key.

There you can also cheat and use the debug option to remove.

2 hours ago, Mobutu said:

Another minor issue:  For both me and my buddy, when many scenes start, our character model becomes invisible.  

It can randomly fix itself, but generally only fixed by entering / exiting a building or town, or by exiting and relaunching game.

As stated, we are running with the I&E collection, which could be entirely to blame.

He is running the collection as-is; I am running it via manually installing all mods (including those not on nexus, voice packs and such) with UNBNP body.

Sorry no idea. Never heard of the problem before, nor do I know anything of the collection.

Toggling the FreeCam hotkey might fix it though. You can see the hotkeys in the MCM.

Edited by VirginMarie

Well, thought I had things mostly working with I&E but - nope.

Whenever any T&L scene starts, all involved actors are pulled to stand atop / inside one another, idle pose, while the meters go up and down and it sounds like all are having a good time.

Hotkeys - shift and alt at least - "work" but again no animation, nothing.

I had installed I&E and mostly tested that ("mostly" - 6 to 8 hours or so of various things, saving and exiting a few times, reloading, etc.)  Then, went through T&L collection list and manually installed all mods that I&E does not, selecting the UNBNP body type where possible.  Downloaded all the stuff not on nexus and installed via nexus.  Vortex reports no issues.

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Check what is needed. Go to the MCM - Toys Worn tab - Click on the toy for detail view. It will tell you. Maybe it needs to be melted AND that you have the key.

I went there. Next to the key it said N/A and everything else had no.

OK...  found the following.

However...  it seems some are saying FNIS is only needed for *creature* animations...  and...  I mean...  I'll be honest I have NO DESIRE FOR THIS MODSET TO ADD CREATURE ANIMATIONS...

Not judging, just saying... :D

Anywho..  so can I just run Nemesis to have it fix things?  Or would I need to go through all that for just getting this mod set to work?  I don't care about Wojac or his animations, I really don't :D

46 minutes ago, Mobutu said:

Anywho..  so can I just run Nemesis to have it fix things?  Or would I need to go through all that for just getting this mod set to work?  I don't care about Wojac or his animations, I really don't :D

Why don't you just try? Can't make things less functional (I think). In theory, it should work.

FYI:  I had no issues getting this, seemingly, fixed with Nemesis.  Nemesis will absolutely not support any 'creature animations', but I do not WANT to see any of that.

The trick is clearing the temp-behaviors folder, the cache folder, and creating exceptions in windows security for both vortex and nemesis.  Check your installed mods in the list, which can be a pain as the names do not always match to Nexus' listed mod name.  Launch, update engine, run till complete.  

All animations I have tested work.

I still have the issue of character going invisible.  This seems to *only* happen outdoors, and I can fix by entering a building, but will go back to invis upon leaving said building.  It is completely random as to when, other than always linked to T&L procs or whatever (changes to arousal and such.)  And after testing, saving, exiting, and reloading does not fix - if invis on save, still invis on load.

It is possible that playing in first-person could be a cause; I'm trying to accustom myself to playing third-person to test.

2 hours ago, Mobutu said:

I still have the issue of character going invisible.  This seems to *only* happen outdoors, and I can fix by entering a building, but will go back to invis upon leaving said building.  It is completely random as to when, other than always linked to T&L procs or whatever (changes to arousal and such.)  And after testing, saving, exiting, and reloading does not fix - if invis on save, still invis on load.

Are you using any SMP Hair? If so, try using static hair and see if that changes anything. I darkly remember having a similar problem once, connected to the SMP Hair collision objects.

Playing third-person at most all times has solved the issue.  Or, worked around, rather.  

Basically, if "things happen in T&L" while in first person and outdoors, you are likely to become invisible - with this combination of I&E and T&L and having done it manually with the UNBNP bodies versions and not via collection.  I have not seen it happen indoors, not to say it can't.

I do not have SMP Hair installed, so that isn't it.  

More FYI at at this point than any need of further assistance.  Thank you to those that took the time to reply and help me get things mostly sorted out, it is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

So I have used this mod dozens of times not a single issue. 

This time around all the furniture and props show up but no toys.

Any manually used toy is missing. Like for instance the staff scene, there is no staff. The scene plays as normal sand the staff. 

What have I dont wrong? lol Easy answer? 

2 hours ago, Saint_Olaf said:

So I have used this mod dozens of times not a single issue. 

This time around all the furniture and props show up but no toys.

Any manually used toy is missing. Like for instance the staff scene, there is no staff. The scene plays as normal sand the staff. 

What have I dont wrong? lol Easy answer? 

Maybe you broke the Golden Rule

See if the problem goes away if you start a new game.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I have a problem i dont understand the denial/caress hotkeys and the minimgame...

On Toys&love tips website : hold the denial key UNTIL A NOTIFICATION. What notification? I dont get any notifications during scenes, just get the widget bar and small notifications below about arousing rising,denial failed. No notification when to release the denial key....

Thanks

7 hours ago, Cobra652 said:

Hello!

I have a problem i dont understand the denial/caress hotkeys and the minimgame...

On Toys&love tips website : hold the denial key UNTIL A NOTIFICATION. What notification? I dont get any notifications during scenes, just get the widget bar and small notifications below about arousing rising,denial failed. No notification when to release the denial key....

Thanks

If you get someone you need to orgasm before you do you press the carress key about 3 to one over the denial key. The opposite if you are told to have them orgasm first. It will vary with your lovers level above or below yours. It gets rather boring after youve done it a bunch of times.

I have read and heard so much about this mod I want to load it for my next play through. I do have a few questions before I do,

First Will I be able to set it up so there is no interaction between me the Player Male and any other Males in the game?

Also can I set it up do Me the Player is always the dom and never the Sub?

And can I control Group actions where there is no same sex in any action?

And last will I have the options to prevent the MOD from starting any actions without me wanting it?
I will prob find more that I will need before I am done but these are the basics I need to know before I load this mod

Thank you

Edited by MasterGunner124
  • 2 weeks later...

is there a way to integrate this to Sexlab? like maybe the sex experiences when you run a love scene using Toys, it will count to Sexlab Sex Diary. Or using sexlab expressions and what not? I just love that I choose the animation I want to play with toys, while with SL (even with SL Tools to choose), I have too much animations and sometimes the animations I want to play don't show up.

Hi,Marie!I found this mod works well with nemesis,this makes me quite excited because DD is not compatible with nemesis.However I found Toys is not compatible with DAR,which leads some bugs to arm animation.Could you tell me are there some unique magic effect or unique item used when character is bounded and its ID?I want to make a patch with DAR.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, how well does the option to since arousal with SLA work? I'm using it in game and was wondering if there's a way to prevent squirting unless the player orgasms via SLA. Other than that one thing, I love everything this mod adds, and I regret holding off trying it for so long!