Toys Poll  

868 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

19 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

No idea what you are asking.

OD? Slavery quest?

I think o&d lost their leading 'm', it's likely scouting ahead.^^ 
Not sure on the Slavery quest either though, technically DDC (if coming from SimpleSlavery), SLaVe and ToyStory might all qualify, depending on ones point of view.

22 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I disabled all mods that I could think off that might affect the shape of the head.
It seems that to location of the gag on the face is a little better, but the mouth stays closed.
Maybe it is something with Mfg Fix?
The mod is mentioned on the help page you linked, is there something specific I should be aware of, besides making sure I use version 1.6.1 for AE?

1 hour ago, tekkkie said:

I disabled all mods that I could think off that might affect the shape of the head.
It seems that to location of the gag on the face is a little better, but the mouth stays closed.
Maybe it is something with Mfg Fix?
The mod is mentioned on the help page you linked, is there something specific I should be aware of, besides making sure I use version 1.6.1 for AE?

• It's entirely about MFGfix. But it just has to be there, and the right version
  • Or the Racemenu bug... did you use the cure in that link? Once you do that you may need to wait 1 minute for the expression to reset, if the gag is already equipped
  • Also a chance that you've broken the Golden Rule. Start a new game and see if it works
18 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:
  • It's entirely about MFGfix. But it just has to be there, and the right version
  • Or the Racemenu bug... did you use the cure in that link? Once you do that you may need to wait 1 minute for the expression to reset, if the gag is already equipped
  • Also a chance that you've broken the Golden Rule. Start a new game and see if it works

I believe 1.6.1 is the right version of MFGfix
I opened the racemenu and changed the "Aah" slider until the gag fits (around 2.0) and then set it back to 0
This is all on a completely new save with the female nord preset 0, most basic default character.

image.png.f02e155491a133af37fa56bf25914c91.png

39 minutes ago, tekkkie said:

I believe 1.6.1 is the right version of MFGfix
I opened the racemenu and changed the "Aah" slider until the gag fits (around 2.0) and then set it back to 0
This is all on a completely new save with the female nord preset 0, most basic default character.

I have nothing to suggest.

Thanks for the quick responses at least ?

Different question,
I am currently interacting with Millonce in (I think) toystory and I keep getting Futa scenes.
is there a way to change animation after it has already started, to make it select another (random) animation?

2 hours ago, tekkkie said:

Thanks for the quick responses at least ?

Different question,
I am currently interacting with Millonce in (I think) toystory and I keep getting Futa scenes.
is there a way to change animation after it has already started, to make it select another (random) animation?

no, but you could disable the futa scenes

2 hours ago, tekkkie said:

Yea I figured that was the best option.
Guess I gotta keep looking then, cause it keeps finding some in the list xD

Sounds like the same thing I was seeing, maybe not.  My female pc kept getting scenes with other females with strap-ons taking a male role.  So turn on gender match in t&l mcm…to see what animations you get then…. With gender match off, it’s a free for all, males take gay scenes getting hammered in the ass, females put on strap-on.  

• 2 weeks later...

The mod and its additions are very cool, ran around with toys, passed the Story and ... deleted. This mod has a significant disadvantage - the properties of toys are not applied to NPCs. There is no follower support. There is no "Cumshot" support for animations from toys. And this is boring gameplay...

Edited by gender65
7 hours ago, gender65 said:

The mod and its additions are very cool, ran around with toys, passed the Story

Glad you like it :D 

7 hours ago, gender65 said:

properties of toys are not applied to NPCs

There is no follower support.

Neither is true.

If you played Toy Story you would have seen significant support of NPCs/Followers, for Millonce who became your follower.

Edited by VirginMarie
13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Glad you like it :D 

Neither is true.

If you played Toy Story you would have seen significant support of NPCs/Followers, for Millonce who became your follower.

I didn't mean a follower from your mod, anyone else with whom my PC usually runs and for any other NPC, I'm mainly interested in toys that change their behavior and movements like an anal tail. I read a long time ago that you didn't want to support the properties of toys for NPCs "so as not to mock them"))) I remember that. Would you like to give an NPC such an opportunity for an experiment.how it is implemented in zaz ? After all, the mod is stunning, I really liked it and I would like your mod to stay in my build of the game forever.

Edited by gender65
9 hours ago, gender65 said:

I didn't mean a follower from your mod, anyone else with whom my PC usually runs and for any other NPC, I'm mainly interested in toys that change their behavior and movements like an anal tail. I read a long time ago that you didn't want to support the properties of toys for NPCs "so as not to mock them"))) I remember that. Would you like to give an NPC such an opportunity for an experiment.how it is implemented in zaz ? After all, the mod is stunning, I really liked it and I would like your mod to stay in my build of the game forever.

1. Gags (Gag Mouth) work on NPCs/Followers.
  2. Wrist Bindings (Magical Wrist Bindings Effect) work on NPCs/Followers. Their hands tied behind their backs when not busy in combat, just like the player.
  3. There's a Telepathic toy in Toy Story that causes your follower to fondle and love when you fondle and love. Something you wont find anywhere else.

Of course any toy can be seen on a NPC/Follower. And no the Crawl effect wont work on a follower. Not everything, but the above do. I think we've covered the most important.

Hello VirginMarie,

I'm currently making a mod using T&L but I have a big issue with your very slow initializations.

It takes about 20 seconds on my system for T&L to finish its initialization after OnPlayerLoadGame (more if the player opens a menu since  you use OnUpdateGameTime) and during this time T&L is not functional at all.

Even worse : HandleToy returns 1 although the toy has not been equipped.

The problem is that you register the modevents at the end of your initialization process. It is OK for the first time after OnInit() but you cannot ask the player to wait 20 or 30 seconds after loading a game.

HandleToy is sending a ToysEquip event that will never be received and returns 1 because it does not wait for the resulting event.

You have to register the modevents as soon as possible after OnPlayerLoadGame in ToysLib script  like this :

;.......... Initialize
;called from Player Alias - Each Game Re-Load & New Game
Function ToysInitialize()
    ToyBoxIntLoaded = False
    ToyBoxExtLoaded = True
    InitDone = False
    PeriodicFirstCount = 0
    DelayedLoadInit = True
    Toys.AdvanceKey = False
    If RanOnce
        ToyBoxOkToLoad = True
        RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "BeginWeaponDraw")
        RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "SoundPlay.FSTSwimSwim")
        RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "tailHorseMount")
        RegisterForAnimationEvent (PlayerRef, "tailHorseDismount")
        RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "LovingStart")
        RegisterForModEvent("StageEnd", "LovingStage")
        RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnding", "LovingDone")
        RegisterForModEvent("ToysHide", "Hide")
        RegisterForModEvent("ToysEquip", "Equip")
        RegisterForModEvent("ToysBuffing", "Buffing")
        RegisterForModEvent("ToysFondleNPC1", "FondleNPC1")
        RegisterForModEvent("ToysFondleNPC2", "FondleNPC2")
        RegisterForModEvent("HWOverHeating", "OverHeating")
        RegisterForCrosshairRef()
    EndIf
    RanOnce = True
    MCM.FirstSinceLoad = True
    ToysLog("Load Game Init - Toys&Love " + MCM.ToysVersion() + " initialized", 0)
    RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime(0.03)
    Utility.SetIniBool("bDisablePlayerCollision:Havok",false)
EndFunction

I tested it and it consistently works.

3 hours ago, thor said:

Hello VirginMarie,

I'm currently making a mod using T&L but I have a big issue with your very slow initializations.

It takes about 20 seconds on my system for T&L to finish its initialization after OnPlayerLoadGame (more if the player opens a menu since  you use OnUpdateGameTime) and during this time T&L is not functional at all.

Even worse : HandleToy returns 1 although the toy has not been equipped.

The problem is that you register the modevents at the end of your initialization process. It is OK for the first time after OnInit() but you cannot ask the player to wait 20 or 30 seconds after loading a game.

HandleToy is sending a ToysEquip event that will never be received and returns 1 because it does not wait for the resulting event.

You have to register the modevents as soon as possible after OnPlayerLoadGame in ToysLib script  like this :

;.......... Initialize
;called from Player Alias - Each Game Re-Load & New Game
Function ToysInitialize()
    ToyBoxIntLoaded = False
    ToyBoxExtLoaded = True
    InitDone = False
    PeriodicFirstCount = 0
    DelayedLoadInit = True
    Toys.AdvanceKey = False
    If RanOnce
        ToyBoxOkToLoad = True
        RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "BeginWeaponDraw")
        RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "SoundPlay.FSTSwimSwim")
        RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "tailHorseMount")
        RegisterForAnimationEvent (PlayerRef, "tailHorseDismount")
        RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "LovingStart")
        RegisterForModEvent("StageEnd", "LovingStage")
        RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnding", "LovingDone")
        RegisterForModEvent("ToysHide", "Hide")
        RegisterForModEvent("ToysEquip", "Equip")
        RegisterForModEvent("ToysBuffing", "Buffing")
        RegisterForModEvent("ToysFondleNPC1", "FondleNPC1")
        RegisterForModEvent("ToysFondleNPC2", "FondleNPC2")
        RegisterForModEvent("HWOverHeating", "OverHeating")
        RegisterForCrosshairRef()
    EndIf
    RanOnce = True
    MCM.FirstSinceLoad = True
    ToysLog("Load Game Init - Toys&Love " + MCM.ToysVersion() + " initialized", 0)
    RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime(0.03)
    Utility.SetIniBool("bDisablePlayerCollision:Havok",false)
EndFunction

I tested it and it consistently works.

Its not "very slow initialization". It's an intentional delayed initialization, to avoid the SkyUI MCM init bug. For example, DD and Sexlab both do this in a more dramatic way for the same reason.

This only occurs on a new game. A toy can be equipped immediately any time after that. Obviously there would be big problems if this were not the case. 

Also if you use GetToy(), it handles (waits for the delay and forces an earlier init), in the case of a new game.

This is not a good place to discuss further. Intended place is our discord, or PM me if you don't want to use discord. 

so im currently having a weird thing happen, i suspect its a mod conflict that isnt listed, as it only started after installation of a particular mod, but i figured i'd come here instead just in case. 
my weird issue is that any toy that is supposed to make me crawl, isnt. i have dark desires club installed, so i have the voice in my head thing, but that says things about crawling, the status things that appear below the rousing widget say im being forced to crawl, but ... i just dont. 

34 minutes ago, KenzCo said:

so im currently having a weird thing happen, i suspect its a mod conflict that isnt listed, as it only started after installation of a particular mod, but i figured i'd come here instead just in case. 
my weird issue is that any toy that is supposed to make me crawl, isnt. i have dark desires club installed, so i have the voice in my head thing, but that says things about crawling, the status things that appear below the rousing widget say im being forced to crawl, but ... i just dont. 

• If it's the collar in Dark Desires, that toy does not use the Toys&Love Crawl Effect (is using a direct method), and DOES sometimes fail
  • If its a toy with the Crawl Effect (you can see, viewing the detail window by clicking on the toy in the MCM Toys Worn tab), then the issue would be bad FNIS install, Nexus install, or maybe a mod conflict

im leaning twords a mod conflict with toy's and possibly devious devices, but could be fnis, because ive tried several yoke's as well, and they just straight up dont work. armbinders dont restrict my arms, and other toys similar. but its just on the animation side, not effects triggering, or dialogue errors, im gonna start going through my suspects of mod conflicts, and reinstall fnis while im at it

25 minutes ago, KenzCo said:

im leaning twords a mod conflict with toy's and possibly devious devices, but could be fnis, because ive tried several yoke's as well, and they just straight up dont work. armbinders dont restrict my arms, and other toys similar. but its just on the animation side, not effects triggering, or dialogue errors, im gonna start going through my suspects of mod conflicts, and reinstall fnis while im at it

Its definitely not DD. Its far more likely an install mistake, and not a mod conflict.

Check the basics first...

Edited by VirginMarie