Toys Poll  

865 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

We need a game session where you.....  Start up the game...

Will make it soon. Now i had start with 1.6 and it mcm appeared immidiately, then upgrade to 1.7 and all is ok for now with toys and others.

Start with minimum mods and toys 1.7. Used most simple quickstart mod. Didnot waited long, it not helped in vanila start same as save-load.

With 1.6 all is ok.

ScreenShot3625.png

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by crococat
4 hours ago, crococat said:

Will make it soon. Now i had start with 1.6 and it mcm appeared immidiately, then upgrade to 1.7 and all is ok for now with toys and others.

Start with minimum mods and toys 1.7. Used most simple quickstart mod. Didnot waited long, it not helped in vanila start same as save-load.

With 1.6 all is ok.

To summarize:

• Toys 1.6 is fine in each of Quickstart and Vanilla start, but 1.7, no MCM
  • You found a workaround... Start the new game with 1.6, then upgrade to 1.7. Good to know
  • From your log I see that Toys stopped running. I think its hung waiting for something to happen in SkyUI. This may be seen in Resaver, if you know/use that tool. With Toys not actually running, other mods can't interact with it
  • Your log is very clean. There's no errors from SkyUI, or Toys, just the lack of a few entries that should have been written by Toys. One exception though that follows...

Creature Framework [CF][Framework]  -  spams 253 lines saying "is missing its race" - I don't think that's normal. I don't run that framework.

Possibly the CF startup ends up blocking SkyUI from finishing initialization with Toys.

New in Toys 1.7: Rousing Bar widget which must initialize with SkyUI

1. Could you please try the same test without CF?
    • I don't need another log, just knowing if CF removal lets toys MCM show up will be the data point
  2. Have you ended up installing AE, then downgraded using the unofficial downgrade patcher?
    • If yes, best of both worlds, or full?
    • I ask this because one other person has MCM not showing and used the downgrader recently. Their log however, is littered with hundreds of errors from vanilla DLC1 and DLC2. But I'm curious if we have any troubles for SkyUI after downgrading from AE.

Thank you for reporting this, and providing all the details needed. I can't recreate this myself, at least not yet. I might try with CF. I might move the widget startup with SkyUI to happen much later on a new game, if that is possible, in case that has become a vulnerability. If I have an update to test, would you mind trying it once I have it?

I've updated the Toys Family of Mods page, to include...

• Whorecrux - quest mod, now in final beta SE&LE  new release
  • Dark Desires Club - in early development SE new

Whorecruz has been available with a beta using Toys for many months. The news it's got a significant update and is "final beta". Came out a few days ago.

Dark Desires Club is brand new a few days ago.

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Creature Framework [CF][Framework]  -  spams 253 lines saying "is missing its race" - I don't think that's normal. I don't run that framework.

Possibly the CF startup ends up blocking SkyUI from finishing initialization with Toys.

I think that it is caused by not disables mods in MO, just disabled esp.s in Bash. I have many animations and mods for creatures and their files were still in game folder. Just now i am so drunked as it is patry day. I will do new game with only toys tomorrow, it is hard now to remember anything.

But i was trying later to start new game without creatures (only sexlab, arosal and racemenu) and it does nothing for toys mcm.

Just for now for me problem is resolved. If it is no similiar reports from other players itmay be only my special pc or game bug.

Anyway thanks for the mods. I love you.

2 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Would it be possible that with the next version of Toys Frameworke, we could get a switch to show and hide the new Rousing Bar

We already have that feature. These 2 sliders...

Active Opacity (0 to disable)
Inactive Opacity (0 to disable)

If show/hide means show it when its changed, and hide it when its not active, you would just 0 the 2nd setting there.

2 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

In addition, I would like to see an optional visual adjustment of the Rousing Bar to the NORDIC UI - Interface Overhaul.

I find the Bar a bit too big.

Not sure what this means. That mod would be doing it.. no?  (i.e. that mod would need to support Toys)

But... if all we want is the option to change width/height, I could probably do that in the future.

Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

We already have that feature. These 2 sliders...

Active Opacity (0 to disable)
Inactive Opacity (0 to disable)

If show/hide means show it when its changed, and hide it when its not active, you would just 0 the 2nd setting there.

Yes, but this is not the same as pressing a button to check the current rousing status. The sliders are more for a general setting than for a short show/hide. To always have to go into the MCM is a little too incomprehensible. Therefore I find a button already useful!

54 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

Yes, but this is not the same as pressing a button to check the current rousing status. The sliders are more for a general setting than for a short show/hide. To always have to go into the MCM is a little too incomprehensible. Therefore I find a button already useful!

You are saying add a hotkey that makes the rousing bar show up. Then it hides. The bar would not show up automatically, when Rousing changes.

• Seems to me the bar appearing automatically when Rousing changes is nice. Have you tried it that way? Put opacity for inactive to zero - you set that only once in MCM
  • With opacity for inactive to zero, the existing Fondle hotkey will make it appear because Rousing will change
  • If you use the Mod HoT&WeT, it has a hotkey. Using it will show ALL the relevant values (in a pop-up, not as bars)... It shows you Temperature / Exposure / Arousal / Warming / Oversexed / Overheating. In next HoT&WeT release (soon) Arousal becomes Rousing
Edited by VirginMarie
On 1/4/2022 at 9:11 PM, VirginMarie said:

DO install Toyful Temptations..... but use the settings so you have it only placing toys in chests. Set Traps OFF

Quick question if I may? Toyful Temptations does not appear to have a Traps Off setting in its MCM.  Unless there is another setting that effectively does the same.

Might you be able to suggest how I can swtch the traps off?

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Quick question if I may? Toyful Temptations does not appear to have a Traps Off setting in its MCM.  Unless there is another setting that effectively does the same.

Might you be able to suggest how I can swtch the traps off?

Thanks!

Under the heading "Trap Chances", there's "Base Chance". I'm almost certain that would equate to no traps, if set to zero, without effecting keys or toys in containers. If you got more daring one day, maybe you'd set it to be location based, so only if you dare touch a container in a dungeon for example :P. I use that sometimes, when testing a new feature and wanting to not distract myself too much!

For more help you might post on the Toyful Temptations thread, to get the author's help.

Edited by VirginMarie
41 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

on new game toys framework mcm still not showing up for me.. i use mcmhelper and this mod. all other toys mcm show up but not the toys framework.

So you are running over 128 MCMs huh? hehe. I don't know anything about SkyUI - Resort (a MCM patch). But....

Try this

Toys Startup Test Patch.7z

• Its Experimental
  • Must have Toys 1.7
  • Install with mod manager, let it overwrite the 2 script files

Would love to know the result.

If the MCM shows up, be sure to run the Installation Test on the first tab. That has to be a successful test for this to be a success.

Edited by VirginMarie
13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

You are saying add a hotkey that makes the rousing bar show up. Then it hides. The bar would not show up automatically, when Rousing changes.

• Seems to me the bar appearing automatically when Rousing changes is nice. Have you tried it that way? Put opacity for inactive to zero - you set that only once in MCM
  • With opacity for inactive to zero, the existing Fondle hotkey will make it appear because Rousing will change
  • If you use the Mod HoT&WeT, it has a hotkey. Using it will show ALL the relevant values (in a pop-up, not as bars)... It shows you Temperature / Exposure / Arousal / Warming / Oversexed / Overheating. In next HoT&WeT release (soon) Arousal becomes Rousing

These functions are also really ok and fit to the bar. But there are also situations where I would like to hide the bar quickly with a hotkey and then later with the hotkey again on, not automatical.

This can be for reasons of immersion, that the rousing bar at the current time just does not matter, that you want to make screenshots or or or.....

On 1/8/2022 at 9:53 PM, VirginMarie said:

Under the heading "Trap Chances", there's "Base Chance". I'm almost certain that would equate to no traps, if set to zero, without effecting keys or toys in containers. If you got more daring one day, maybe you'd set it to be location based, so only if you dare touch a container in a dungeon for example :P. I use that sometimes, when testing a new feature and wanting to not distract myself too much!

For more help you might post on the Toyful Temptations thread, to get the author's help.

Thanks. I'll adjust the base chance. I got the rest of the toys pretty much under control and it's a much better experience. Thanks for your advice!

On 1/9/2022 at 3:54 AM, N.Gamma said:

These functions are also really ok and fit to the bar. But there are also situations where I would like to hide the bar quickly with a hotkey and then later with the hotkey again on, not automatical.

This can be for reasons of immersion, that the rousing bar at the current time just does not matter, that you want to make screenshots or or or.....

I don't know if it's a good solution for your use case, but if you open the console and type "TM" it will hide all UI weekends elements. Great for clean screen shots

On 12/21/2021 at 5:12 PM, Seeker999 said:

Trying out Toys, looted a chest, and was equipped with a Toys-Vaginal Stopple (Diabolic) that says it's only supposed to come off via orgasm. However, I was able to remove it immediately.

The base form id is FE00194D.

I've played awhile, didn't want to get back to you until I checked things out some more. Got more toys that were supposed to be removed by other than a key. I got a few equipped on me, and they worked as intended. That is, I couldn't remove them until something happened or, if they had the option, I had the right key. Toys-Vaginal Stopple (Diabolic) is the only one I found that is not working properly.

On 12/21/2021 at 8:23 PM, VirginMarie said:

Are other toys removal mechanics working as expected. Not letting you remove without a key etc.? Like is this toy a one off case?

Yes, I think I can safely say it's a one off.

I did find a discrepancy on another toy.

Spoiler

292316048_BadBit.jpg.b7b22acdb7337b1f2c3e0ecd4f144dd6.jpg

I had an Exotic Tiny but not a Basic Tiny Key. If I'd had the Basic, I probably wouldn't have noticed. I added the Basic Tiny Key and was able to remove the bit.

Other than that, things seem to be working as intended. I should probably start Toy Story soon.

44 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Toys-Vaginal Stopple (Diabolic) is the only one I found that is not working properly.

If you click on that toy to see details, in the MCM Worn Toys tab, you will see it has both keyless removal, and can be blown off by orgasm. So you are right, the description is what what was intended, but it's not setup to match. 

And yes, the Metal Bit (Exotic) was using a key, different from what it's description said.

I've fixed them for next release. Thank you.

About AE

I've updated AE status in the FAQs.

8. Can Toys be used with AE?   /   Can Toys be used with Sexlab's AE version 1.64+ ? 

I know there's people using Toys with AE as I've seen you in other threads saying so! :P  There's been zero reports so far, good or bad. I assume this is good, but we all know one should not assume.

Noticing anything troublesome in Toys or a Toys Content Mod, that you think is AE related? let me know please.

My advise? (unchangedTry AE if you enjoy the challenge. Don't go there if you want stability and ability to use all your mods. Give it much more time.

10 minutes ago, deadlydawn said:

Playing around with my mod setup, I discovered that Hand to Hand - An Adamant Addon v1.1.1 seems to prevent the toys MCM from loading on a new save.

Not really sure what the deal with it (if toys is still working and it simply broke the MCM or what).
Attached a papyus log if it's worth investigating.

Papyrus.0.log 135.95 kB · 0 downloads

By your log, Toys is not running at all, however I can't be sure, you did not provide a complete log I think.

MCM not showing is a SkyUI vulnerability and is rarely caused by a specific mod. Just happens to be that adding a mod triggered it. 

1. Is the MCM not showing on a new game? If you have not tried that, we need to know. If no problem on new game, you have proven the save you are loading is corrupt
  2. When you first added Toys to your load order, did you start a new game? It's the requirement. If no, this is most likely the problem
  3. Have you broken the golden rule since starting the new game? If yes, this is most likely the problem
  4. LE, SE, or AE?

If the problem only occurs with your save... solution is to start a new game, or use an earlier save if that save does not violate 2 and 3 above

If the problem occurs on a new game, we need to look further, and I need a new papyrus log....

If using Vortex, first use its Purge option, then re-deploy. This ensures its not just the mod manager screwing up.

In this situation we need a log that is a game session where you... Startup the game... start a new game (a real new game by pressing the new button)... exit racemenu if you used Alternate start... wait for notifications to end plus an extra minute.... confirm no MCM showing up... exit to desktop... grab that log.

The log provided is not helpful because you have not attached a complete log... at least it would appear so. Need the complete log. Please also, the answers to the 4 questions above.

35 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

By your log, Toys is not running at all, however I can't be sure, you did not provide a complete log I think.

MCM not showing is a SkyUI vulnerability and is rarely caused by a specific mod. Just happens to be that adding a mod triggered it. 

1. Is the MCM not showing on a new game? If you have not tried that, we need to know. If no problem on new game, you have proven the save you are loading is corrupt
  2. When you first added Toys to your load order, did you start a new game? It's the requirement. If no, this is most likely the problem
  3. Have you broken the golden rule since starting the new game? If yes, this is most likely the problem
  4. LE, SE, or AE?

If the problem only occurs with your save... solution is to start a new game, or use an earlier save if that save does not violate 2 and 3 above

If the problem occurs on a new game, we need to look further, and I need a new papyrus log....

If using Vortex, first use its Purge option, then re-deploy. This ensures its not just the mod manager screwing up.

In this situation we need a log that is a game session where you... Startup the game... start a new game (a real new game by pressing the new button)... exit racemenu if you used Alternate start... wait for notifications to end plus an extra minute.... confirm no MCM showing up... exit to desktop... grab that log.

The log provided is not helpful because you have not attached a complete log... at least it would appear so. Need the complete log. Please also, the answers to the 4 questions above.

1. Correct, sorry I guess that's what I meant by "new save".

2. I don't understand how this is different than question one.

3. Nope, it's a new game.

4. SE (downgrade AE if that's relevant, none of that mixed up content though, just the straight downgrade).

Attached a hopefully complete log of new game setup.
Notifications were no longer displaying in the upper left.

The only difference between a new game where Toys works and it doesn't is enabling Hand to Hand - Adamant addon.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by deadlydawn
25 minutes ago, deadlydawn said:

1. Correct, sorry I guess that's what I meant by "new save".

2. I don't understand how this is different than question one.

3. Nope, it's a new game.

4. SE (downgrade AE if that's relevant, none of that mixed up content though, just the straight downgrade).

Attached a hopefully complete log of new game setup.
Notifications were no longer displaying in the upper left.

The only difference between a new game where Toys works and it doesn't is enabling Hand to Hand - Adamant addon.

Papyrus.0.log 3.26 MB · 0 downloads

1. Does removing the mod you mentioned cure it?
  2. You are running one hell of an intensive load of mods :D. I see DD, DCL, FNIS+Nemesis, Sexlab+Flowergirls. I could go on. None of this is wrong, others do it, just mentioning since this is a fragile complex environment. I'm guessing a massive number of mods setup. True? 
  3. Are you using MO2?

The log shows that before MCMs are all initialized, there's a stack dump. Skyrim goes into a suspended script running state, waiting for shit to settle down. This is where you can see Toys does not initialize its MCM. Likely other mods too. It unsuspends but the game is not not usable if you save that and use it.

Could you try it with this patch please. Can install it with mod manager. Has no plugin thus can't touch your load order. Replaces 2 Toys scripts. Let it overwrite. Makes a tiny change with the goal being to change the timing when it comes to MCM. I've had this patch tested by others. It has not hurt anything, but whether it improves vulnerability to the SkyUI bug, is inconclusive. Its in the next release so you are just getting that part early. 

Toys Startup Test Patch.7z

Let me know if it fixes. It it does not, please get me another log using this updated set of steps...

Startup the game... start a new game ... exit racemenu if you used Alternate start... wait for startup notifications to end plus an extra minute....  confirm no Toys MCM showing up... In SLAVE MCM, first tab, run the installation test... report on if that test is pass or fail.... exit to desktop... grab that log.

If waiting for startup truly takes 17mins, I'd say this time, cut it off at about 8mins if you want to save time.

58 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:
  1. Does removing the mod you mentioned cure it?
  2. You are running one hell of an intensive load of mods :D. I see DD, DCL, FNIS+Nemesis, Sexlab+Flowergirls. I could go on. None of this is wrong, others do it, just mentioning since this is a fragile complex environment. I'm guessing a massive number of mods setup. True? 
  3. Are you using MO2?

Could you try it with this patch please.

Toys Startup Test Patch.7z 23.33 kB · 0 downloads

1. Removing the mod cures the issue.
2. Define "massive", it's currently only 1038 active mods ?

3. Yes

That patch appeared to solve the issue, though I'm not sure why.
To track it down to that mod, I had stripped out hundreds of other mods first and it still caused Toys to fail even though the load was greatly reduced.