To @Scrab

New start but still the hangraven killed me .... the bandit not they fucked up me...!!

I will do more investigations anyway...

New start a wolf was knocked from a archer skaven (demonic creature ) then the skaven killed me,

I hope the papyrus can help

Papyrus.0.log

and the surrender doesn't work at last with wolf and skaven archer

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Connovar
On 1/25/2022 at 11:36 AM, Scrab said:

Yamete V4.3.1

• Fixed issues causing the Combat Quest to become stuck (-> "Player is in bleedout for ever" and "I die after entering Bleedout" issues)
  • Fixed issue causing you to not be able to properly surrender to creatures
  • Added a backup check to remove the Friend Faction when surrender ends
  • Added a missing Script to the surrender feature causing a surrender to fail unintentionally

LE Version

• The LE version now ships a for LE compatible, updated behavior file
  • fixed naming issue in one of the animations

I installed the new version. After some very strange bugs I tried it out in a new game, and now I have the bleedout bug again.
I enter Bleedout and after ca. 10-15s I die.

There seems to be nothing related to Yamete in the papyrus log.

I see potential, but the MCM might be a little TOO feature rich, as there seems to be settings that cancel each other out. I want the PC to be knocked down by enemy NPCs (preferably a 30% chance regardless of health, but I've tried 100% too), but I don't want NPCs/followers to be victims, nor followers to be aggressors.

So I disabled conditions for follower/NPC, and set every chance I could find for the PC to 100, but she never gets knocked down. Do I need to enable NPC conditions even though all the settings in that section SEEM to be for NPCs as victims? Does the PC only get knocked down when her health reaches 0 even though health/stamina/magica is set to 100 in conditions? I'm a bit confused. >.<

Go to Filter, and unbox everything but the options below Valid Aggressors - Player. Everything you tick here is a valid aggressor for the PC.

Go to Conditions, and reduce Hit Chance for Follower and NPCs to 0%, now they are immune to KD.

Reduce Player Hit Chance to 30%, Weakened to 100% - 0%, and Exhausted to 0%, Item Requirement to 0. This disables everything but KD and maybe Stripping if you have not disabled it.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

yeah no this mod still doesn't work properly, "entering bleedout and then dying few seconds later" 

I found that using the 'tim' toggle-immortal-mode-command in console while in bleedout stops that behaviour. the immortal state from the mod seems to stop before the player gets up. also setting the minimum health threshhold to 5% seems to help against getting up with 0 hp, but i have to test that more

12 hours ago, Scrab said:

Yamete V4.3.2

• Fixed Surrender not working on Creatures (again)
  • Fixed Surrender Quest getting stuck under certain conditions

Hi... clean save or not...!!

Ok i did anyway....

Ok i have been killed twice from goblin and troll in combact.

But the good news is that the surrender on the same creature works...!!

Edited by Connovar

Creature animations aren't working for me.  Creatures can knock me out but a scene won't play.  I can surrender to end combat but there are no scenes and I get a message saying there was a failure to start a scene =(.  Creature animations otherwise work and I can set up scenes with Enchantress without issue.

19 minutes ago, forotherstuff32 said:

I play as a male character. Is it viable for a male players also? (For NPC-NPC interactions)

You can give the player, followers and NPCs different settings, so you can e.g. set that the PC is ignored, but NPCs rape each other.

The mod doesn't have sex-specific content, so it works with a male PC as well.

2 hours ago, quietlychamil said:

Creature animations aren't working for me.  Creatures can knock me out but a scene won't play.  I can surrender to end combat but there are no scenes and I get a message saying there was a failure to start a scene =(.  Creature animations otherwise work and I can set up scenes with Enchantress without issue.

Hi... did you check up the creature filter in yamete mcm ..??

Yamete mcm can be very tricky...!!

8 hours ago, Someone92 said:

You can give the player, followers and NPCs different settings, so you can e.g. set that the PC is ignored, but NPCs rape each other.

Interesting, I'll try it out.

But one thing I do wanted to avoid was my character suddenly taken advantage of bandits... even tho I am a male.......

(not into trap thing, just not my thing)

So I guess I'll disable pc option.

Thanks.

18 hours ago, Connovar said:

Hi... did you check up the creature filter in yamete mcm ..??

Yamete mcm can be very tricky...!!

I checked that but no go.  I seem to be having the same problem Buggzz and KozikZ has.  I don't know about them but I'm on SkyrimVR and it could just be one of those sad VR incompatibilities.  The mod otherwise works great and I'm using it in my playthrough.

12 hours ago, bruhfrman said:

Is this made for female players only? Or can I use it with male player and get defeated by female npcs?

Please read at least the posts on the very last page:

On 1/30/2022 at 7:58 AM, Someone92 said:

Fist of all Thanks Scrab for the mod, "almost" all features work great. But i have a big problem because seems than reapers mercy do not applies the knockdown on othes for me. I am getting the popup menu but on actors knock by others. Actors NPCs CAN knock me, other NPCs, followers and Viceversa. This works wanders, but i can't. I allready read something about sleeping a whole ingame day so the effect aplies but it dosent (and already have past 17 ingame days with reapers mercy perk on in my active efects sheet), may this have something to do with other mods who applies effecs on the PC like Ineed and FrostFall? because a had them on before reapers mercy. (but every thing was instal at the same time with a new game instalation of Skyrim SE 1.597) I dont Wanna look demanding but i am going Crazy trying new conditions and filters to make it work i just wanna now if this is a compatibility problem or if i am not configuring something right.

26 minutes ago, Nishaven said:

How can I disable knockdown for creatures? None is chosen in filters but they still get knocked down.

There should be an option for knockdown to be selective or restrictive.

I am not sure anymore what is what, but one allows everyone to knockdown the target, and then the mod searches for a valid aggressor, the other setting first checks for a valid aggressor, and only if found the mod inflicts a knockdown.

Hi, cool mod!!

but I have a doubt about the reaper's mercy power, I have to select reaper's mercy pointing at a target to spare them, then use it again once it's knocked down to be able to see the menu?

I'm struggling to make the menu to appear for some reason.