24 minutes ago, Illana said:

one bug i found rather hilariously, if the aggressor falls into water with no pathway to the victim the victim gets bugged out and you have to stop combat using MCM.

Maybe there needs to be some kind of timeout if this happens?

Usually SL should fix that on its own by porting the Actor if he cant find a way to you

and if the Animation fails anyway, then the Victim will go into its Scenario without a Scene playing - unless again, SL threw an Error, not telling Yamete that the Scene didnt start. Yamete is already waiting for SL to return whether or not an animation is going to start so it can react appropriatly

How exactly did the Victim bug out?

4 hours ago, tch65721 said:

Version numbers on the download files would be helpful.

Can do that sure. Thought it wouldnt be necessary anymore since you can see the Upload Date of a new file now

This is both, at once, hilarious and disturbing... Seeing messages about "Hippo is trying to assault Novice Conjurer" and "Frost Troll is trying to assault Polar Bear" is pretty hilarious, but the fact that there is almost zero delay once you hit the health threshold is very  awkward.

3 hours ago, MonVert said:

This is both, at once, hilarious and disturbing... Seeing messages about "Hippo is trying to assault Novice Conjurer" and "Frost Troll is trying to assault Polar Bear" is pretty hilarious, but the fact that there is almost zero delay once you hit the health threshold is very  awkward.

By "you" you mean the player?

Aura of the Aggressor will get an overhaul in V2 (All I want in V1 is to get the Bleedout2 Scenario in) that will hopefully make the Aura much more fluent to play with. I got most of this already laid out

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

By "you" you mean the player?

Aura of the Aggressor will get an overhaul in V2 (All I want in V1 is to get the Bleedout2 Scenario in) that will hopefully make the Aura much more fluent to play with. I got most of this already laid out

Yeah, once you, the player, reach the HP threshold it just goes straight into assault; invincibility flags are set, in a most jarring way. I don't even enter any sort of knocked out/bleedout stage.

1 hour ago, MonVert said:

Yeah, once you, the player, reach the HP threshold it just goes straight into assault; invincibility flags are set, in a most jarring way. I don't even enter any sort of knocked out/bleedout stage.

Yea thats Bleedout2 what you are waiting for

Current Scenarios are doing it like that on purpose, was what was asked of me. Bleedout2 will feature a more traditional Knockout Scenario with Knockout first and Assault after the fight has closed

I got a clear lead for that by now btw

I always liked the idea of "Defeat" but never used it.  Too complicated, all those key presses ( I use a controller).  This is ideal, set it up and it is nearly automatic.  I like it very much.  Please don't make the mistake of adding so many "features" to satisfy requests it becomes unusable.  It's great as is.

I am confused by one setting, the option for the PC to assault followers and vice versa.  Why?  I can't imagine why I would ever use it.  Maybe I don't understand what it is.

2 hours ago, tch65721 said:

I am confused by one setting, the option for the PC to assault followers and vice versa.  Why?  I can't imagine why I would ever use it.  Maybe I don't understand what it is.

You arent everyone

Im sure there is at least one person having a blast with that setting and if its only because theyre bored

On 1/28/2021 at 12:42 PM, Scrab said:

(maybe I should to find out about my faction problem.. sigh) 

I don't know how... well readable Defeats code is, but for factions i can very much recommend to have a look on it. It's one of the main reasons i still use it, it's faction system is superior to every other mod i know.

That said, uhm.... i accidently slipped into the wrong download section. I get it, you want a properly working version first, but by any chance... will there be a LE version at some point? ;)

9 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

That said, uhm.... i accidently slipped into the wrong download section. I get it, you want a properly working version first, but by any chance... will there be a LE version at some point? ;)

Here: Have a not copypasted copypasta: 

I dont own LE, thus cannot port it to LE myself I do however not mind if anyone else wants to port it over and either upload it or send me the file so that I upload it

(Read that with a smile on your face, I actually enjoy LE users coming here and asking for ports. Shows interest in my work)

Also its hard to read Defeats code, you should see the if-pyramids in this mod. Truly impressive I tell ya. 10 if's right below each other at least once in every script, I rarely ever do more than 3

51 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

I think the only thing that needs to be converted for LE is the animations files included in the mod

I dont know how to do that, animations will convert with Cathedral ?

What you need to convert is the esp to Form43 since LE cant read 44, non?

About the Animations youd have to ask Billyy if he has the x32 versions of the hkx still lying around. You cant convert Animations from SE to LE, only LE to SE. If he doesnt have them Id need to edit the MCM Script to effectively disable this option and make you use the default Bleedouts x3

... hum.

16 minutes ago, Scrab said:

What you need to convert is the esp to Form43 since LE cant read 44, non?

I don't think so, i used 2-3 others mod that only has scripts and esp 44 in my LE game and it seems to work fine

It's like with LE mods that plays in SE sometimes it's better to leave it 43

16 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Billyy if he has the x32 versions of the hkx still lying around

If theses anims are in his animation pack i think i could try and find them, it would ease my pain :P Ill go check it out

Edit : Problem is that your files have been renamed, i dont know what was the original files names but if it was custom that aren't in the pack then i have contacted Billyy like you said to ask him if he has those files in LE edition.

Most buggy thing I've encountered so far is that it messes with follower's AI, I'm using NFF as a mod to manage them. A lot of the time the follower will just stand in one place and sheath and unseathe their weapons without doing anything else. Not sure if you've seen this behaviour also.

3 hours ago, Illana said:

Not sure if you've seen this behaviour also.

I did and I havent heard of it in a while. I considered that bug fixed 

Usually that happens because your Followers are still teamed with the Player, thats something I already took care of. Weird. Can you explain more when exactly it happens? Whos the victim? The player? Teammates?

Whos the aggressor?

7 minutes ago, Moncoyoule42 said:

Want to try this out, yet I've already got a full game going. Is this good to try mid-game?

Should be, yes

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

I did and I havent heard of it in a while. I considered that bug fixed 

Usually that happens because your Followers are still teamed with the Player, thats something I already took care of. Weird. Can you explain more when exactly it happens? Whos the victim? The player? Teammates?

Whos the aggressor?

Should be, yes

It's queite repeatable, with Yamete on during combat the follower just stands there sheathing and unsheathing, as soon as i press V to pause it, they kick back into action.

Another bug I've encountered is after a scene when they are in the bleedout idle, if you kill them they don't ragdoll properly and start floating.

And one final bug is that if a follower is in bleedout and the setting for time is 0 (until combat ends) they do not exit bleedout idle ever unless you do something like in NFF the debug option.

9 hours ago, Illana said:

It's queite repeatable, with Yamete on during combat the follower just stands there sheathing and unsheathing, as soon as i press V to pause it, they kick back into action.

I still dont know how to reproduce this issue

The one testing for me and I myself are using NFF and neither of us had this issue in a while. I need to know if there is a Scene running, who is the Victim (Player, Follower, regular NPC?) and who the attacker (Player, Follower, regular NPC?) and if the issue stops after the Assault

9 hours ago, Illana said:

And one final bug is that if a follower is in bleedout and the setting for time is 0 (until combat ends) they do not exit bleedout idle ever unless you do something like in NFF the debug option.

Are you using custom idles?

Might need to replace the Standup Idle, maybe a Stagger Anim.. huh

42 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I still dont know how to reproduce this issue

The one testing for me and I myself are using NFF and neither of us had this issue in a while. I need to know if there is a Scene running, who is the Victim (Player, Follower, regular NPC?) and who the attacker (Player, Follower, regular NPC?) and if the issue stops after the Assault

Are you using custom idles?

Might need to replace the Standup Idle, maybe a Stagger Anim.. huh

So scenario is:

1. Follower finishes scene

2. Finish combat

3. Engage new hostile

4. Follower stands there sheathing and unsheathing

And yes I have custom idles with DAR.

I gave it a try but it still needs a bit of work.  Removing from my load going back to Defeat, but I will be watching for updates and give this a try again on later revisions because overall I like the scope of this.

Apparently it is not clearing ghost form and all so everything ignores me, even when I attack.  I waited around for a while but had to reload.  There might be an incompatibility with Angrims Apprentice since that mod gives a ghost form that one would not want removed at the end of combat, but I don't have that ability at this point in game.  It might also change ghost form itself, but I'm not sure if it does or not.  I tried switching to bleedout but noticed no difference in the implementation. 

Also, after a fight, there needs to be a longer pause before they all just attack me again.  Give me enough time to run out of combat range for example.  Instead when the scene ends, they all just attack me again and I die the second time. 

My main problem overall was Yamete just not saving me, I'd have to die in a fight an average of five times before it activated on the sixth reload.  This could be a low level issue where the NPCs are plowing through my HP too fast since the cushion is too small and I'm playing TPOS which delevels much, but not all, of skyrim.

8 minutes ago, delgathar said:

I gave it a try but it still needs a bit of work.  Removing from my load going back to Defeat, but I will be watching for updates and give this a try again on later revisions because overall I like the scope of this.

Apparently it is not clearing ghost form and all so everything ignores me, even when I attack.  I waited around for a while but had to reload.  There might be an incompatibility with Angrims Apprentice since that mod gives a ghost form that one would not want removed at the end of combat, but I don't have that ability at this point in game.  It might also change ghost form itself, but I'm not sure if it does or not.  I tried switching to bleedout but noticed no difference in the implementation. 

Also, after a fight, there needs to be a longer pause before they all just attack me again.  Give me enough time to run out of combat range for example.  Instead when the scene ends, they all just attack me again and I die the second time. 

My main problem overall was Yamete just not saving me, I'd have to die in a fight an average of five times before it activated on the sixth reload.  This could be a low level issue where the NPCs are plowing through my HP too fast since the cushion is too small and I'm playing TPOS which delevels much, but not all, of skyrim.

set update time to check for assualt to 1 sec