2 hours ago, Illana said:

It's making enemies non-hostile

Faction is only allied with itself but the Script was indeed messed up. Too many errors to somehow grasp the Logic behind it not sure what I was doing there

You were probably in the same Faction which caused this issue, that should fix it

YamArenaCage.pex

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

Faction is only allied with itself but the Script was indeed messed up. Too many errors to somehow grasp the Logic behind it not sure what I was doing there

You were probably in the same Faction which caused this issue, that should fix it

YamArenaCage.pex 1.46 kB · 1 download

Hmm it's still adding them to that faction. Do I need to do something to clear the mod out or something?

6 minutes ago, Illana said:

Hmm it's still adding them to that faction. Do I need to do something to clear the mod out or something?

The mob should be added to that Faction, the player should not

Rootsiders Faction is used as a Flag to fetch all Allies of the first Enemy that entered Combat (I stumbled upon a bunch of dead ends with the Model Wraxen suggested. Maybe my logic is just stupid but that one feels more secure - if I get it working) 

10 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The mob should be added to that Faction, the player should not

Rootsiders Faction is used as a Flag to fetch all Allies of the first Enemy that entered Combat (I stumbled upon a bunch of dead ends with the Model Wraxen suggested. Maybe my logic is just stupid but that one feels more secure - if I get it working) 

ill try just removing myself from it hopefully it doesnt reapply. I'm struggling to get reaper's mercy working now though, I have health threshold to 50% and havent ticked unblocked or melee but stuff just dies :(

On the bright side, removing myself from that faction and also my followers has allowed them to now be assaulted and also myself. They don't seem to have a ghost flag when in a scene though

18 hours ago, Illana said:

Nope, V1, NPC vs NPC was working fine.

V1 worked as intended (PC <> NPC/Followers, NPC <> NPC, Followers <> NPC). 

I'll try the new version and I'll keep checking if one of my other mods may cause conflicts. 

3 hours ago, Illana said:

They don't seem to have a ghost flag when in a scene though

What Scenarios are you using? I did change something for the Flag for compatibility with... Angrims Apprentice? Someone said that mod uses the Ghost Flag too and for general compatibility, the Flag isnt set by this mod when you already are using the Ghost Flag

Though I was thinking about removing the whole Ghost Flag thing anyway, using a Perk instead that grants 100% Magic Resistance & Damage Resistance for the time youre having the Clam Cloak. That should be more reliable than Script anyway and I can get rid of some clutter in my Scripts, easier to manage too. Win/Win .. /Win

Ive also got a Tagging System in place now

==========================

About Flowergirls compatibility: 

A while ago I wrote a PM to the creator of Flower Girls and asked them if FG is capable of supporting Yamete. Ive got an answer today and based on this answer, Flowergirls is capable of supporting Yamete

So for the next version Ill remove SL as a hard dependency and ideally on the Update after that, Yamete will support SFW, SL & FG builds. The new MCM will already respect this decision

One thing to note here however is that FG is weaker than SL. FG can only support 5 Scenes thats only 1/3rd of what SL can do

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

What Scenarios are you using? I did change something for the Flag for compatibility with... Angrims Apprentice? Someone said that mod uses the Ghost Flag too and for general compatibility, the Flag isnt set by this mod when you already are using the Ghost Flag

Though I was thinking about removing the whole Ghost Flag thing anyway, using a Perk instead that grants 100% Magic Resistance & Damage Resistance for the time youre having the Clam Cloak. That should be more reliable than Script anyway and I can get rid of some clutter in my Scripts, easier to manage too. Win/Win .. /Win

Ive also got a Tagging System in place now

==========================

About Flowergirls compatibility: 

A while ago I wrote a PM to the creator of Flower Girls and asked them if FG is capable of supporting Yamete. Ive got an answer today and based on this answer, Flowergirls is capable of supporting Yamete

So for the next version Ill remove SL as a hard dependency and ideally on the Update after that, Yamete will support SFW, SL & FG builds. The new MCM will already respect this decision

One thing to note here however is that FG is weaker than SL. FG can only support 5 Scenes thats only 1/3rd of what SL can do

bleedoutinstant in all cases. Hostiles still also attack you while you're in scene so you just die when you get knocked down, though I didn't test if removing myself from those factions might have fixed this.

On 3/21/2021 at 3:12 PM, Scrab said:

Can only find one by DirtyLambStudio which doesnt seem to be the correct one?? 

https://perveloper.itch.io/captivity

Captivity by perveloper

I guess a good way to put this in skyrim is a kind of struggle fuck XD

Like the player gets weaker the more sex they are forced to have. So they can struggle off the first couple of opponents fine. But the more they have themselves back in a struggle position the harder it becomes. Then have something like sleeping in skyrim reset the player's ability to struggle.

Or the player can ignore struggling and just let the foe finish their thing.

Then you combine this idea with something like "fill me up" to feel the effects of having so many enemies breed with you :x

I guess the only problem with this idea is how long it takes sexlab to line up the scenes for animations. So it might feel a bit clunky rather than fluid and too much scripting can lag out everyone's games.

But this would be THE dream mod for Skyrim's loverslab community.

Other games that do struggle fucking is Alien Quest EVE and Project X love potion disaster

Alien quest eve is like captivity where if the enemy gets too close it will knock down the player and begin an animation.

Project X is more of a...can you react fast enough to prevent getting raped.

14 hours ago, Skyrim4DERS said:

Like the player gets weaker the more sex they are forced to have. So they can struggle off the first couple of opponents fine. But the more they have themselves back in a struggle position the harder it becomes. Then have something like sleeping in skyrim reset the player's ability to struggle.

Could technically introduce that in Yamete quite easily by starting a Scenario with this hugging rather than a SL Scene .. or maybe just make another Knockdown instead and have a counter running but Id need the animations for it ofc

Maybe I should really learn to make some basic ones myself *shrugz

The delay between Animation starting would of course still be somewhat problematic

im still seeing when the mod is active and i un-pause it that enemies become non-hostile. just as an example when i walked into riverwood the cultists appeared asked their question when i responded the combat activated for a second before they then became non-hostile. i then paused the mod and hit them and bam, combat started with no problems

5 hours ago, notfriendsftw said:

im still seeing when the mod is active and i un-pause it that enemies become non-hostile. just as an example when i walked into riverwood the cultists appeared asked their question when i responded the combat activated for a second before they then became non-hostile. i then paused the mod and hit them and bam, combat started with no problems

In the console, target you and all your followers and type

"removefromfaction [Yamete Load Order Slot]1B9D70" that should fix it and requires the WIP to not occur again

21 hours ago, Scrab said:

Could technically introduce that in Yamete quite easily by starting a Scenario with this hugging rather than a SL Scene .. or maybe just make another Knockdown instead and have a counter running but Id need the animations for it ofc

Maybe I should really learn to make some basic ones myself *shrugz

The delay between Animation starting would of course still be somewhat problematic

Well like I said BakaFactory on his patreon said that he wanted to make creature struggle animations for Defeat. So maybe if those ever get completed you could ask for permission to use in your mod?

On 3/23/2021 at 10:07 AM, Scrab said:

In the console, target you and all your followers and type

"removefromfaction [Yamete Load Order Slot]1B9D70" that should fix it and requires the WIP to not occur again

not all that knowledgeable about the technical side of skyrim se but ill give it a try. is the WIP created or is that something the mod has because i cant say ive played with them or learned about them previously.

Nother WIP, should hopefully be the last one before V3 and I didnt want people that are using the previous one to be stuck with some bugs that I have introduced there (am I rushing too much, forcing major versions too fast?)

Yamete!.7z

• MCM has been reworked
    • Fixed some typos
    • Futa & Gendered Creatures now share the same Option: "SexLab" -> "More Filter Options"
    • Fixed an issue with the Victim Master Toggles for NPC & Follower being reversed (disabled means enabled, enabled means disabled)
    • Fixed some Options pointing at the wrong Settings
    • Knockdown Conditions now use Profiles. You get 2 Profiles: Scorpion & Spider which you can customize anyway you want, then you assign each of the 4 Classes (Player/Reaper/Follower/NPC) one of those 2 Profiles
    • The empty "Aftermath" Page is on purpose. Im not sure if I get to it before V3 but its there, so you know itll happen soonTM 
    • 3p+ Animations arent used yet. I already fully support them but I dont call them yet
  • Reapers Mercy:
    • Removed Duration again, that doesnt really work the way I want it to
    • Changed Visual Effect
    • Fixed an issue with Reaper Cloak not applying properly
      • You can now knockdown Targets with Magic & Unarmed Combat
        *Note that the essential Flag is still only applied on hits with physical Weapons, so if your chain lightning ball of doom oneshots, itll still bypass Reapers Mercy. I cant change that, its how the game rules
    • Actors knocked down by Reapers Mercy will properly exit Combat, wont move & wont reengage Combat under any circumstance
      * I seem to have issues to properly force them into Bleedout and ensure theyre not standing up again, that they are becoming Hostile again is something I should be able to fix until V3 however
  • Removed & Replaced Ghost Flag with a Damage Nullification Perk. Yay.
  • Actors are now properly removed from Alliance Factions (E.g. Yam_Alliance_Rootsiders) upon Combat End
  • SexLab
    • Removed SL Hard Dependency (Note that theres little point in not using SL right now)
    • Removed "Females use 1st Position" Option
    • Added Tagging Support
  • More performance optimization

.. I think thats all

The new knockdown Condition will be called "Stripped" and will be one of the highlights of V3 but isnt part of this WIP yet

V3 will require a clean save. You can either do that now with this WIP or you wait for V3 but you need one, now or with V3

Thanks to @Illana for the detailed reports

A note about Yamete & Defeat:

I ignore insulting & provoking talk and will continue to do so, however I shold theres one thing I should note:

This mod is not Defeat 2. Defeat is a dead mod. Given up by its author ages ago. You arent victim of those issues? Thats great! but doesnt change the fact that Defeat has a ton of issues - issues that will never be fixed

I have no intention of continuing where Defeat left off nor do I have any intention of actively replacing Defeat. I have my own Plans with Yamete and Im not (purposefully) copying code from Defeat nor (purposefully) copying Defeats Structure. I make this mod myself with my own ideals and priorities, my own philosophy and knowledge, independend from Defeat. Yamete will NOT be a Defeat2, I approach things differently, solve things differently, design things differently because Im not the author of Defeat nor do I constantly look up how Defeat solved its issues

Im aware that this mod lacks content and Im working on filling those gaps

10 minutes ago, notfriendsftw said:

is the WIP created or is that something the mod has

"WIP" stands for "Work in Progress" and means as much as its an unfinished Version of the next Update that should be playable but lacks Features that are intended to be part of the next version. it also may include some more obvious bugs

Gave the new wip a go, glad to see the faction problem is fixed.

I've only been using the mod for the follower features so far, barring a few hiccups that's working pretty well. It seems to tread on the toes of my follower framework a little but that didn't cause too much issue.

Glad to have a mod that can allow sex scenes to start mid way through combat, it's really something when you're midway through killing Forsworn and you turn around to see this20210324231926_1.jpg.d1824c56503bdfa49659d2742618202f.jpg

Keep up the good work, I love where this mod is going!

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Nother WIP, should hopefully be the last one before V3 and I didnt want people that are using the previous one to be stuck with some bugs that I have introduced there (am I rushing too much, forcing major versions too fast?)

Yamete!.7z 231.23 kB · 2 downloads

• MCM has been reworked
    • Fixed some typos
    • Futa & Gendered Creatures now share the same Option: "SexLab" -> "More Filter Options"
    • Fixed an issue with the Victim Master Toggles for NPC & Follower being reversed (disabled means enabled, enabled means disabled)
    • Fixed some Options pointing at the wrong Settings
    • Knockdown Conditions now use Profiles. You get 2 Profiles: Scorpion & Spider which you can customize anyway you want, then you assign each of the 4 Classes (Player/Reaper/Follower/NPC) one of those 2 Profiles
    • The empty "Aftermath" Page is on purpose. Im not sure if I get to it before V3 but its there, so you know itll happen soonTM 
    • 3p+ Animations arent used yet. I already fully support them but I dont call them yet
  • Reapers Mercy:
    • Removed Duration again, that doesnt really work the way I want it to
    • Changed Visual Effect
    • Fixed an issue with Reaper Cloak not applying properly
      • You can now knockdown Targets with Magic & Unarmed Combat
        *Note that the essential Flag is still only applied on hits with physical Weapons, so if your chain lightning ball of doom oneshots, itll still bypass Reapers Mercy. I cant change that, its how the game rules
    • Actors knocked down by Reapers Mercy will properly exit Combat, wont move & wont reengage Combat under any circumstance
      * I seem to have issues to properly force them into Bleedout and ensure theyre not standing up again, that they are becoming Hostile again is something I should be able to fix until V3 however
  • Removed & Replaced Ghost Flag with a Damage Nullification Perk. Yay.
  • Actors are now properly removed from Alliance Factions (E.g. Yam_Alliance_Rootsiders) upon Combat End
  • SexLab
    • Removed SL Hard Dependency (Note that theres little point in not using SL right now)
    • Removed "Females use 1st Position" Option
    • Added Tagging Support
  • More performance optimization

.. I think thats all

The new knockdown Condition will be called "Stripped" and will be one of the highlights of V3 but isnt part of this WIP yet

V3 will require a clean save. You can either do that now with this WIP or you wait for V3 but you need one, now or with V3

Thanks to @Illana for the detailed reports

A note about Yamete & Defeat:

I ignore insulting & provoking talk and will continue to do so, however before that I want to note one thing:

This mod is not Defeat 2. Defeat is a dead mod. Given up by its author ages ago due to countless issues. You arent victim of those issues? Thats great! but doesnt change the fact that Defeat has a ton of issues - issues that will never be fixed

I have no intention of continuing where Defeat left off nor do I have any intention of actively replacing Defeat. I have my own Plans with Yamete and Im not (purposefully) copying code from Defeat nor (purposefully) copying Defeats Structure. I make this mod myself with my own ideals and priorities, my own philosophy and knowledge, independend from Defeat. Yamete will NOT be a Defeat2, I approach things differently, solve things differently, design things differently because Im not the author of Defeat nor do I constantly look up how Defeat solved its issues

Im aware that this mod lacks content and Im working on filling those gaps

I will continue to do rigorous testing :) . I have a wabbjack modlist apparently 320 people have downloaded so im geting reports from a few of them also lol

Thanks for the hard work ?

3 minutes ago, Illana said:

Ok funny bug but Yamete has somehow replaced normal melee attack behaviour with clapping XD. NPCs can only power attack or cast spells/bow, regular attacks just result in them clapping :D

Now thats what I call a feature, not a bug

.. and I have no clue where the clippidy clappidy clapping comes from.. which is not so good. When does this happen?

31 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Now thats what I call a feature, not a bug

.. and I have no clue where the clippidy clappidy clapping comes from.. which is not so good. When does this happen?

just in general fighting, they'll do power attacks until out of stamina and cast spells but start clapping when I assume they're attempting to use regular melee.

I am using Nemesis if that's relevant

2 hours ago, Illana said:

just in general fighting, they'll do power attacks until out of stamina and cast spells but start clapping when I assume they're attempting to use regular melee.

I am using Nemesis if that's relevant

I too have the same issue and I am also using nemesis, it is kinda funny ngl

I found an instance where I am indeed asking for Applauding Animations, its weird tho that this is overwriding Combat behavior, it shouldnt

In any way, the package is kind of redundant without SL hard dependency and I dont think it ever really did a lot to begin with so Im going to remove it (for now). If its not there anymore, it shouldnt cause clapping stuff, right?... right?

I really dont know why that happens. Again, this specxific package isnt overriding Combat and even so it shouldnt override Combat Animations. Skyrim being Skyrim I guess.. it may be an issue with Nemesis, idk

If that doesnt fix it, Im utterly lost:

Yamete.esp