Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

8 minutes ago, Hoffinator said:

You need to move the original .g1t file from the pc20m folder into your pc20b folder and rename it as well

thanks bro. that worked.

btw does anyone know which folder is the default Ryza clothes? thinking of replacing it as well with the other versions of the mod.

If someone want to dig in the Switch's version, you can get the NSP file (Switch file format) from Google, you know, and then with Yuzu emulator you can dump the files; the files format are the same that PC.

1) Get the NSP file
2) Place it in a directory
3) In Yuzu emulator add the directory where NSP files is
4) Left click in the game's title and select Dump RomFS
5) All files will be extracted to this path: C:\Users\(your pc user name)\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\dump\(game ID)\romfs

If I remember correctly to extract the files you have to proper install the emulator, it means you have to get the prod.key (it's easy as searching "prod.key github" on Google, the file is place in C:\Users\(your pc user name)\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\keys ). I would do this but my net is slow and I was barely able to download Ryza 2 PC version. Good luck with modding, I hope someone is able to import the outfit Swtich's exclusive to computer. 

6 hours ago, The Butler said:

Checking some models with blender.

do you need a plugin for blender to read the .g1m files from the elixir's? i noticed moderchan only edited the elixir and ive been messing with the .g1t trying to do what he had very little trouble doing>.<.

Edit:

So i found G1m tools but they seems very outdated.

I was testing some model swapping for the town npc that wander around. It seems this nameless girl on the left is "mnpc25a" and the one on the right is "mnpc59a"

mnpc25a.png.5d0c59f3a4833bdc4179c4850d1ccf48.pngmnpc59a.png.3046040179832178c5886dd5b17fb6ae.png

I tried to swap in some character mods from the first game thinking it would be fine because these nameless characters do not talk but... every couple secons they blink or something and it results in horrific face/hair glitches. I'll play with it more later hahah

1 hour ago, nothingworksfuck said:

do you need a plugin for blender to read the .g1m files from the elixir's? i noticed moderchan only edited the elixir and ive been messing with the .g1t trying to do what he had very little trouble doing>.<.

Edit:

So i found G1m tools but they seems very outdated.

Last time I asked, he was using G1m tools 1.2, but it doesn't work whit his mod, can't export model files.

You need a script to load the files in Blender, I'm using this one, posted by takofoods in Ryza topic and works just fine.

blender_script.txt

4 hours ago, char967 said:

Last time I asked, he was using G1m tools 1.2, but it doesn't work whit his mod, can't export model files.

You need a script to load the files in Blender, I'm using this one, posted by takofoods in Ryza topic and works just fine.

blender_script.txt 89.32 kB · 12 downloads

so i found a 3dmigoto script for blender by DarkStarSword that is suppose to work but ill try that one too, cant hurt. yeah my g1m tools are way outdated it just give me "Unknown G1MG version: 30303334" by the looks of it that script you have there is the same one. i just need to find updated g1m tools. found g1m tool v1.2 gonna test it out.

3 minutes ago, nothingworksfuck said:

so i found a 3dmigoto script for blender by DarkStarSword that is suppose to work but ill try that one too, cant hurt. yeah my g1m tools are way outdated it just give me "Unknown G1MG version: 30303334" by the looks of it that script you have there is the same one. i just need to find updated g1m tools.

To solve that error you can edit the g1m file with Hex editor, 34 33 in 39 32.

1.PNG

so I'm having some trouble with the g1m tools.

I tried to do the entire process without editing anything to verify that the importing-exporting would work. and it did not.

it seems that the g1m_import.exe breaks the model.g1m file. (i changed the hex so it would export, then without editing anything I imported it back into the g1m)

is successfully imports the mesh, but when I take that .g1m and pack it all back into the .elixir, the game crashes when I go to equip the costume.

I did the same vanilla repack with the gust_elixir.exe and it worked just fine so i know its not that step.

I have tried to change the hex lines back to 34 33 after importing, still crashes.

Has anyone successfully edited the mesh and gotten the whole process to work? cause I'm stumped