Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

4 hours ago, nothingworksfuck said:

so I'm having some trouble with the g1m tools.

I tried to do the entire process without editing anything to verify that the importing-exporting would work. and it did not.

it seems that the g1m_import.exe breaks the model.g1m file. (i changed the hex so it would export, then without editing anything I imported it back into the g1m)

is successfully imports the mesh, but when I take that .g1m and pack it all back into the .elixir, the game crashes when I go to equip the costume.

I did the same vanilla repack with the gust_elixir.exe and it worked just fine so i know its not that step.

I have tried to change the hex lines back to 34 33 after importing, still crashes.

Has anyone successfully edited the mesh and gotten the whole process to work? cause I'm stumped

A g1m file after importing seems to have a shortened header as shown in left panel.
If you change the header to be original one as shown in right panel, the game will no more crashes.

test20210131.jpg

10 hours ago, Navylian said:

聖なる、最初のもののためのそのmodを見ませんでした。どのコスチュームが置き換わりますか?

I replaced both "pc00d_model.elixir.gz" and "pc00d_model.g1t" with pc20h. Then it became like this. It looked like it worked, but it wasn't. The face and skirt are strange.
The other used "G1tRePack.exe" to replace only the dds on the clothes. Images 3, 4, 5 and 6 have already been replaced. But this didn't work either.

a.png

a1.png

on another board i saw people showing modded versions of Ryza 1 on switch, they said pc mods works dor them, I was wondering if the reverse can be applied? if that's the case then maybe getting and modding the Puni shirt costumes on PC is possible, but I don't know anything about switch files

4 minutes ago, Denyal said:

on another board i saw people showing modded versions of Ryza 1 on switch, they said pc mods works dor them, I was wondering if the reverse can be applied? if that's the case then maybe getting and modding the Puni shirt costumes on PC is possible, but I don't know anything about switch files

I don't think anyone has tried it yet, but that would seemingly be the method.

I made a QoL mod, maybe someone can make use of it here. Removed Ryza's hat from her main (pc20a) outfit.

Here are both 000/6.dds & g1t files for it. I didn't generate mipmaps (hope that means game always uses the HQ mipmaps)

000.ddspc20a_model.g1t006.ddspc20a_wet.g1t

Small update, added removed hat for wet version, and restored some accessories I deleted by mistake.

It looks like this:

Atelier_Ryza_2_2021_01_31_19_55_01_368.thumb.jpg.42112b9b7a98083a9767d819cdc6a5d2.jpg

Mini Note: I'm using Reshade too.

12 hours ago, fiore99 said:

A g1m file after importing seems to have a shortened header as shown in left panel.
If you change the header to be original one as shown in right panel, the game will no more crashes.

test20210131.jpg

see, i noticed that too when i was changing the hex back. i did not know if it would effect the changes i made to the mesh but i will try that thank you so much!

Edit: so i changed the header back to what it was before importing the mesh, game still crashes. im at a lose

A majority of the mods from previous Ryza game do not work as intended due to the new facial expressions/body movements but I managed to find one that still works.

moderchan@A22 once made a mod to shorten the skirt of some fairy enemies. These enemies appear to be completely unchanged so nothing looks glitchy when applying this mod

https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/download/17

preview11243.jpg.59550766200ebdb8258869b6cf66b31e.jpg

mob02b_model.elixir.gzmob02a_model.elixir.gz (the link did not work for me when I tried to downoad it again so I'm including the files)

place the files in the locations listed below and overwrite

...\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\mob02a

...\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\mob02b

37 minutes ago, nanogenesis said:

Does this mean if we import the expressions (the gz files?) from ryza 1, it would avoid some glitches or something?

If I compare Ryza's facial expression and body movement files (elixir.gz) between the games...

"...\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\pc20a\face" & "...\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\pc20a" excluding the model files
Ryza 2:  52 facial expression + 371 body movement

Ryza 1:  31 facial expression + 93 body movement

Without even testing it, I'm fairly certain that if we completed reverted Ryza to the "elixir.gz" of the previous game, something would break when Ryza 2 game tries to do a motion or expression that it no longer has available.

4 minutes ago, ShadowLabX4 said:

My I request a mod that removes Ryza's hat on all outfits?

If you have the straw hat, you can just equip that and there's is a mod that removes the hat when you equip it. It's in the community tab on steam page. 

9 hours ago, Tsunderella94 said:

Same works perfect thanks a lot.

Did you unpack the pak files with gust tools? I did the same and moved the data file to the game folder, but nothing changed for me. 

15 minutes ago, hotNess16 said:

If you have the straw hat, you can just equip that and there's is a mod that removes the hat when you equip it. It's in the community tab on steam page. 

Did you unpack the pak files with gust tools? I did the same and moved the data file to the game folder, but nothing changed for me. 

you also need to rename those Pak files, otherwise the game would just read those instead of the unpacked and modified files.

48 minutes ago, hotNess16 said:

Thanks I see the topic. But it saying I need 3DMigoto and I'm not sure how to get it to work? 

1 hour ago, Navylian said:

RatFlat released the Tanned Goddess in her new outfit with some extra details in her cape and less accesories btw. All hail this guy.

The gyaru goddess returns! Someone needs to create a nude mod using it as a base. Tan lines and thick thighs, baby!