Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

45 minutes ago, Nigol said:

There is a specific version of SpecialK that is needed, the latest one from his site didn't work for me. Here is a full package, just drop it into the game folder, it includes SpecialK and it's already setup.

Atelier Ryza 2 PS4 Buttons.zip 12.28 MB · 6 downloads

works but for some reason I'm getting auto-zoomed out when I use it. seems it's pressing down on the r2 constantly?

56 minutes ago, AlphaSixNine said:

works but for some reason I'm getting auto-zoomed out when I use it. seems it's pressing down on the r2 constantly?

I experienced the same thing plus crashes. So I just uninstalled the mod from the game folder. I can live having no PS4 buttons for now. 

17 minutes ago, yuni623 said:

I want to change the operating character of the main character. What should I do?

if by that you mean you want to change the model of the main character to another one you'll have to wait until we have a stable unpaking software for this game

5 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

I have to hold on to L2 now for some reason to switch characters when I didn't have to before. 

In battle? It's normal that you press L2 or R2 to switch character. (Note it's still written LT and RT, but this isn't an icon but just text, so it can't be change by modifying the textures)

5 hours ago, AlphaSixNine said:

No problem here, Special K does have some settings regarding input but I don't think it should have an effect like you are mentioning. You can check the SpecialK menu by using Ctrl+Shift+backspace, if you want to check the config. Maybe you are having double inputs? Are you using DS4Windows? I am personally using x360ce to remap the Share button to the touch pad, so it matches like in game, I don't have any problem.

All I did was take the SpecialK I had from Ryza 1, and just replaced the textures by the new one, if there's a problem it should be inherent to SpecialK.

Edit: In SpecialK, you can check your input. Ctrl+Shift+Backspace -> Input Management -> Gamepad -> Microsoft PC-joystick driver. The U-axis & V-axis are R2 and L2, you can also see the button press above the axis.  See other post

I witnessed the zooming you were talking about, personally, it only happens when the window isn't in focus, so when Alt-Tabbing or moving the mouse to the second monitor. It doesn't do that without SpecialK. I don't know why its doing that, maybe another version of SpecialK could fix it. It's not that big a deal, because the controller doesn't work when the game window isn't the focus anyway, so it's only doing that when you alt-tab out of the game and you can reset your zoom easily when coming back.

2 hours ago, Nigol said:

In battle? It's normal that you press L2 or R2 to switch character. (Note it's still written LT and RT, but this isn't an icon but just text, so it can't be change by modifying the textures)

No problem here, Special K does have some settings regarding input but I don't think it should have an effect like you are mentioning. You can check the SpecialK menu by using Ctrl+Shift+backspace, if you want to check the config. Maybe you are having double inputs? Are you using DS4Windows? I am personally using x360ce to remap the Share button to the touch pad, so it matches like in game, I don't have any problem.

All I did was take the SpecialK I had from Ryza 1, and just replaced the textures by the new one, if there's a problem it should be inherent to SpecialK.

Edit: In SpecialK, you can check your input. Ctrl+Shift+Backspace -> Input Management -> Gamepad -> Microsoft PC-joystick driver. The U-axis & V-axis are R2 and L2, you can also see the button press above the axis.  See other post

left the settings as is so I don't think it's that. as for nigol's post unfortunately not the same for me. playing in fullscreen so I am sure I am playing the game while it is the focus.

I am just using Steam for the controller and I have no other apps like InputMapper currently running.

7 hours ago, Nigol said:

I meant that before, I didn't have to hold down one of the triggers to switch characters. After installing Special K, I had to hold down instead of press one of the triggers to switch characters. It also wouldn't allow the camera to stay in one zoom setting while just roaming areas. I got crashes too whereas before I didn't get crashes. So I can live without the mod. I just hope one will come where you don't have to install Special K but if not then it's ok. 

23 minutes ago, 12435 said:

I just noticed that when you jump in the water, the clothes remain dry, did they remove the wet textures for the outfits? or is that just a rain thing?

I've noticed that too but then again, I only swam with that one outfit without the jacket. So in that case it would make sense to not have wet effects at least for the top anyways. But water does drip from her body after swimming. 

54 minutes ago, 12435 said:

I just noticed that when you jump in the water, the clothes remain dry, did they remove the wet textures for the outfits? or is that just a rain thing?

From my understating the wet texutes were supposedly patched out after release.

5 minutes ago, Navylian said:

I asked him, he's using Special K injector (I guess along with 3Dmigoto). Is the only way to edit textures right now

I think the creator of Special K released a version that won't cause the game to crash. If someone can confirm, I'd appreciate it as I do not want to have to go through all of that again. 

I talked to Yurihime but he doesn't own the game. I sent him some PAK files for him to investigate and hope he can do something about it soon.

As for Special-K, I've been using version 0.9.8 for every game I played. It's an old build but it's probably the best one that will not cause any problem. The latest build he made to fix the mips issue is also not crashing so far.

47 minutes ago, hotNess16 said:

I think the creator of Special K released a version that won't cause the game to crash. If someone can confirm, I'd appreciate it as I do not want to have to go through all of that again. 

They updated the Special K, and tested, no crashes so far, PS4 inputs fine, and even works the Atelier Ryza 1 tweaks about the outline bs. I wish I had the knowledge to edit textures to inject them... sigh.

12 minutes ago, Navylian said:

They updated the Special K, and tested, no crashes so far, PS4 inputs fine, and even works the Atelier Ryza 1 tweaks about the outline bs. I wish I had the knowledge to edit textures to inject them... sigh.

Do you have any problems with switching characters or zooming in and out?

47 minutes ago, Navylian said:

what version? i tried the latest on their site and it actually works until I put the textures in then the game crashes for me. without the texture specialk seems to run fine

35 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Wait, you're saying that they already patched out stuff after a single day? Fantastic..

I would really love more info on this, my game on steam hasn't updated since i installed it exactly on release. Did they remove more stuff after release? how come no one is talking about this?

8 minutes ago, Denyal said:

I would really love more info on this, my game on steam hasn't updated since i installed it exactly on release. Did they remove more stuff after release? how come no one is talking about this?

When they were talking about censorships of this game, I guess that must've been one of them and they probably patched the game before it released.

Cause there are screenshots of her clothes wet.

so why do i need this special k injector. i remember with ryza 1 just extracting the pak files, and replacing the texture found in those files. (and renaming the original .pak files) the game was able to read all of it as long as you renamed the pak files. i havent messed with the new game but is there a reason we cant just use the gust tool pack to do all this?