Zaselim Posted January 29, 2014 Author Posted January 29, 2014 My game crash when I use the body mod, I'm only download ZGGB body, I'n install with NMM p/s: and sorry for my bad english Sir both mods are zggb, one is ZGGB-R and the other is ZGGB-R2-U. Which one did you install. Did you install xp32 skeletons? ZGGB-R2-U, sorry I already install xp32, when I change to other body my game start normally, when I use ZGGB-R2-U the game is crash. I tried to load another save, even start new game, but it still crash when loading screen turn off did you also install the armors pack for zggbr2-u if you did then you missed other separate files for the armor pack. If you did miss the separate files then yes your game will crash. Read the both Body mod and Armor section's instructions..
Guest Slater Posted February 1, 2014 Posted February 1, 2014 Hi there loving this mod but just wanted to ask a quick question which may be a little silly but are the ZGGB-R armours compatible with the ZGGB-R2-U body and vice versa? (In fact are all the armour mods here compatible with either body?) Also what are the differences between the two bodies, my best guess is the R2 has bigger thighs and butt than the R version but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me
Zaselim Posted February 1, 2014 Author Posted February 1, 2014 Hi there loving this mod but just wanted to ask a quick question which may be a little silly but are the ZGGB-R armours compatible with the ZGGB-R2-U body and vice versa? (In fact are all the armour mods here compatible with either body?) Also what are the differences between the two bodies, my best guess is the R2 has bigger thighs and butt than the R version but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me Ofcourse they aren't cross compatible because both bodies are different from one another and yes R2 has bigger butt, thighs and breasts. Actually R2 is bigger than R in every way. Also ZGGB-R2 is compatible with all UNPB textures but ZGGB-R only uses its own textures.
Guest Slater Posted February 2, 2014 Posted February 2, 2014 Hi there loving this mod but just wanted to ask a quick question which may be a little silly but are the ZGGB-R armours compatible with the ZGGB-R2-U body and vice versa? (In fact are all the armour mods here compatible with either body?) Also what are the differences between the two bodies, my best guess is the R2 has bigger thighs and butt than the R version but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me Ofcourse they aren't cross compatible because both bodies are different from one another and yes R2 has bigger butt, thighs and breasts. Actually R2 is bigger than R in every way. Also ZGGB-R2 is compatible with all UNPB textures but ZGGB-R only uses its own textures. Thanks for the quick response, just another quick question. In this image: http://i4.minus.com/iYFDqcVyNJ23Z.png I know you're using the textures from tigersan and i've downloaded myself a copy of the diesel muscle texture and installed it along with the body but there's a very noticeable seam where the feet connect to the body. It must have something to do with the texture (since i tried another body texture and the seam was much less noticeable) but i didn't alter it in any way so i have no clue why there's a seam where the feet connects to the body. How did you manage to make the body appear without any noticeable seams in the picture? (Unless you did a bit of photoshopping) I'm also thinking it might be because of my ENB and how the lighting affects it which does happen but in most cases its only under extreme lighting conditions (very dark or very bright). Did you use femfeet in that image as well? My character's feet look nothing like that with tigersan's textures =/
Zaselim Posted February 2, 2014 Author Posted February 2, 2014 Hi there loving this mod but just wanted to ask a quick question which may be a little silly but are the ZGGB-R armours compatible with the ZGGB-R2-U body and vice versa? (In fact are all the armour mods here compatible with either body?) Also what are the differences between the two bodies, my best guess is the R2 has bigger thighs and butt than the R version but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me Ofcourse they aren't cross compatible because both bodies are different from one another and yes R2 has bigger butt, thighs and breasts. Actually R2 is bigger than R in every way. Also ZGGB-R2 is compatible with all UNPB textures but ZGGB-R only uses its own textures. Thanks for the quick response, just another quick question. In this image: http://i4.minus.com/iYFDqcVyNJ23Z.png I know you're using the textures from tigersan and i've downloaded myself a copy of the diesel muscle texture and installed it along with the body but there's a very noticeable seam where the feet connect to the body. It must have something to do with the texture (since i tried another body texture and the seam was much less noticeable) but i didn't alter it in any way so i have no clue why there's a seam where the feet connects to the body. How did you manage to make the body appear without any noticeable seams in the picture? (Unless you did a bit of photoshopping) I'm also thinking it might be because of my ENB and how the lighting affects it which does happen but in most cases its only under extreme lighting conditions (very dark or very bright). Did you use femfeet in that image as well? My character's feet look nothing like that with tigersan's textures =/ No, No photoshop what so ever, may be the version of textures you are using is different from the ones i am using. I think in the picture you mentioned I am using the default UNPB feet I think, because now i am using hands and feet mods don't remember which one. But with both and default hand and feet I don't get any seam, Its strange that you are having the seam. May be the version of feet you are using causing the seam. Try checking the feet from my mod archive or the ones i have uploaded separately.
Guest Slater Posted February 2, 2014 Posted February 2, 2014 Hi there loving this mod but just wanted to ask a quick question which may be a little silly but are the ZGGB-R armours compatible with the ZGGB-R2-U body and vice versa? (In fact are all the armour mods here compatible with either body?) Also what are the differences between the two bodies, my best guess is the R2 has bigger thighs and butt than the R version but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me Ofcourse they aren't cross compatible because both bodies are different from one another and yes R2 has bigger butt, thighs and breasts. Actually R2 is bigger than R in every way. Also ZGGB-R2 is compatible with all UNPB textures but ZGGB-R only uses its own textures. Thanks for the quick response, just another quick question. In this image: http://i4.minus.com/iYFDqcVyNJ23Z.png I know you're using the textures from tigersan and i've downloaded myself a copy of the diesel muscle texture and installed it along with the body but there's a very noticeable seam where the feet connect to the body. It must have something to do with the texture (since i tried another body texture and the seam was much less noticeable) but i didn't alter it in any way so i have no clue why there's a seam where the feet connects to the body. How did you manage to make the body appear without any noticeable seams in the picture? (Unless you did a bit of photoshopping) I'm also thinking it might be because of my ENB and how the lighting affects it which does happen but in most cases its only under extreme lighting conditions (very dark or very bright). Did you use femfeet in that image as well? My character's feet look nothing like that with tigersan's textures =/ No, No photoshop what so ever, may be the version of textures you are using is different from the ones i am using. I think in the picture you mentioned I am using the default UNPB feet I think, because now i am using hands and feet mods don't remember which one. But with both and default hand and feet I don't get any seam, Its strange that you are having the seam. May be the version of feet you are using causing the seam. Try checking the feet from my mod archive or the ones i have uploaded separately. I've tried with the seperate hands and feet files you posted but the seam is still there. I've also tried with femfeet installed and it's still there and the toes look terrible whether its installed or not =/ Is it possible for you to upload your copy of the muscle texture if you still have it so i can try it and see if the texture is different?
Zaselim Posted February 2, 2014 Author Posted February 2, 2014 Hi there loving this mod but just wanted to ask a quick question which may be a little silly but are the ZGGB-R armours compatible with the ZGGB-R2-U body and vice versa? (In fact are all the armour mods here compatible with either body?) Also what are the differences between the two bodies, my best guess is the R2 has bigger thighs and butt than the R version but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me Ofcourse they aren't cross compatible because both bodies are different from one another and yes R2 has bigger butt, thighs and breasts. Actually R2 is bigger than R in every way. Also ZGGB-R2 is compatible with all UNPB textures but ZGGB-R only uses its own textures. Thanks for the quick response, just another quick question. In this image: http://i4.minus.com/iYFDqcVyNJ23Z.png I know you're using the textures from tigersan and i've downloaded myself a copy of the diesel muscle texture and installed it along with the body but there's a very noticeable seam where the feet connect to the body. It must have something to do with the texture (since i tried another body texture and the seam was much less noticeable) but i didn't alter it in any way so i have no clue why there's a seam where the feet connects to the body. How did you manage to make the body appear without any noticeable seams in the picture? (Unless you did a bit of photoshopping) I'm also thinking it might be because of my ENB and how the lighting affects it which does happen but in most cases its only under extreme lighting conditions (very dark or very bright). Did you use femfeet in that image as well? My character's feet look nothing like that with tigersan's textures =/ No, No photoshop what so ever, may be the version of textures you are using is different from the ones i am using. I think in the picture you mentioned I am using the default UNPB feet I think, because now i am using hands and feet mods don't remember which one. But with both and default hand and feet I don't get any seam, Its strange that you are having the seam. May be the version of feet you are using causing the seam. Try checking the feet from my mod archive or the ones i have uploaded separately. I've tried with the seperate hands and feet files you posted but the seam is still there. I've also tried with femfeet installed and it's still there and the toes look terrible whether its installed or not =/ Is it possible for you to upload your copy of the muscle texture if you still have it so i can try it and see if the texture is different? Ok i will upload my textures I am using for that follower of mine.. Something happened to my skyrim and because of that non of the mods were working..I mean my skyrim wasn't detecting mods from Nexus manager, Mod Organizer and from its own launcher. Luckily I make backups of my skyrim after every 2-3 months so i had the back up from 12 dec 2013 which i copied back to my pc then I installed all the mods i Installed after 12 dec to 24 jan. And now My skyrim is restored back to almost 100%. But I am still in testing. But i'll try to upload the textures as soon as i can...Probably the next time I run my gaming pc.
Guest Slater Posted February 3, 2014 Posted February 3, 2014 Ok i will upload my textures I am using for that follower of mine.. Something happened to my skyrim and because of that non of the mods were working..I mean my skyrim wasn't detecting mods from Nexus manager, Mod Organizer and from its own launcher. Luckily I make backups of my skyrim after every 2-3 months so i had the back up from 12 dec 2013 which i copied back to my pc then I installed all the mods i Installed after 12 dec to 24 jan. And now My skyrim is restored back to almost 100%. But I am still in testing. But i'll try to upload the textures as soon as i can...Probably the next time I run my gaming pc. Ok thanks
Zaselim Posted February 4, 2014 Author Posted February 4, 2014 Conversion Reference for the Outfit Studio has been added for the Max weight body ZGGB-R2-U, 5th February 2014. [Thanks to blabba]
Jay1646 Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 any news on that body u were working on in Megalov's thread?
Zaselim Posted February 5, 2014 Author Posted February 5, 2014 any news on that body u were working on in Megalov's thread? Haven't got the time to continue both Chsbhc (ZGGB-CH and ZGGB-CHML) as i told in one of my previous posts that something went wrong with my skyrim (90gbs of data) just got ruined. I almost restored my skyrim and I'll start working on them again when it fully restored. I was also working on ZGGB-R2-U's armors and on my private mod ZGGB-T's Series, two new version (Sage mod and Master Mod) and after that my ZGGB-T series will be complete with Original ZGGB-T, ZGGB-T_Flat Chest, ZGGB-T_Pregnant, ZGGB-T_Sage and ZGGB-T_Master(Giant). I will make a new thread for ZGGB-CH and ZGGB-CHML with the morpher tool as well to convert armors..
Trondheim Posted February 8, 2014 Posted February 8, 2014 i wanted to try mu hand converting this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34160/? but i get messed up xYZ all the time what should i do ?
Huniken Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 Gonna take a look on the video now, thanks Zas!
Kyshan Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 i do the conversion of hentai mixed armor for ZGGB R2 U i want to make the file . in the rar i meke all file texture and esp need only to install if have problem ask me Credits and thanks:MAK for Hentai Mixed Armor CBBEv3MHentai for Jamella Armor and Void armorcalyps and xp32 for Void armor by Hentai - UNPB BBP conversion
Kyshan Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 i make have fun thanx zaselim for tutorial and program for conversion i try to do more armor conversion
Zaselim Posted February 9, 2014 Author Posted February 9, 2014 i make have fun thanx zaselim for tutorial and program for conversion i try to do more armor conversion Sure and thanks for conversions
Kyshan Posted February 10, 2014 Posted February 10, 2014 i do one more conversion of Skull armor for ZGGB R2 U from original UNPB BBP have funi make inside the rau the read me only for info for install can use NMM or can place in data folder all file are includedand if use body UNPB BBP the second armor are UNPB BBP i try in the game is normal without problem i use all 2 i make the 2 file of secon armor always UNPB BBP without bras if want change replace the file whit Cuirass2_0 and 2_1 whit the same 2_0 nif and 2_1 nif ask me if want more armor conversion for ZGGB R2 U Skull Armor ZGGB R2 U.rar
Zaselim Posted February 10, 2014 Author Posted February 10, 2014 Thanks Kyshan.. 2 Armor conversions by Kyshan have been added for ZGGB-R2-U in the main post, Februaury 11th, 2014. I personally haven't check the conversions but I will and add the shots as well as soon as i will get the time.
youngfool Posted February 13, 2014 Posted February 13, 2014 Ok, up on seening Kyshan's hentai mix armour related links i found the Jamella Armor to be pretty awesome So i converted it hope u guys like it! Jamella Armor zggb R2 u.7z (type help jamella in the console) I kinda skip the leather part of the boots cause I thought 1) it was part of the boots rather than then main body and 2) to lazy to go back and redo everything Ofcouse thanks to the original armour modder, Kyshan for the link and zaselim!
Zaselim Posted February 13, 2014 Author Posted February 13, 2014 Ok, up on seening Kyshan's hentai mix armour related links i found the Jamella Armor to be pretty awesome So i converted it hope u guys like it! Jamella Armor zggb R2 u.7z (type help jamella in the console) I kinda skip the leather part of the boots cause I thought 1) it was part of the boots rather than then main body and 2) to lazy to go back and redo everything Ofcouse thanks to the original armour modder, Kyshan for the link and zaselim! Thanks, did you get the fixed files of your previous armor conversion i posted.
youngfool Posted February 13, 2014 Posted February 13, 2014 Ok, up on seening Kyshan's hentai mix armour related links i found the Jamella Armor to be pretty awesome So i converted it hope u guys like it! Jamella Armor zggb R2 u.7z (type help jamella in the console) I kinda skip the leather part of the boots cause I thought 1) it was part of the boots rather than then main body and 2) to lazy to go back and redo everything Ofcouse thanks to the original armour modder, Kyshan for the link and zaselim! Thanks, did you get the fixed files of your previous armor conversion i posted. Oh no sorry. I'm a really unorganized person, had lot of files in the conversion armour folder at the time, couldnt really tell which one is which so i deleted them =[
Zaselim Posted February 14, 2014 Author Posted February 14, 2014 Ok, up on seening Kyshan's hentai mix armour related links i found the Jamella Armor to be pretty awesome So i converted it hope u guys like it! Jamella Armor zggb R2 u.7z (type help jamella in the console) I kinda skip the leather part of the boots cause I thought 1) it was part of the boots rather than then main body and 2) to lazy to go back and redo everything Ofcouse thanks to the original armour modder, Kyshan for the link and zaselim! Thanks, did you get the fixed files of your previous armor conversion i posted. Oh no sorry. I'm a really unorganized person, had lot of files in the conversion armour folder at the time, couldnt really tell which one is which so i deleted them =[ ok, no problem. Did you check the Jamella armor in the game yourself? Is it working properly without any clipping? Can you upload a couple of pictures? I added the armor in the main post.
Zaselim Posted February 14, 2014 Author Posted February 14, 2014 One Armor Conversion By Youngfool has been added for ZGGB-R2-U, February 14th, 2014.
youngfool Posted February 14, 2014 Posted February 14, 2014 Ok, up on seening Kyshan's hentai mix armour related links i found the Jamella Armor to be pretty awesome So i converted it hope u guys like it! Jamella Armor zggb R2 u.7z (type help jamella in the console) I kinda skip the leather part of the boots cause I thought 1) it was part of the boots rather than then main body and 2) to lazy to go back and redo everything Ofcouse thanks to the original armour modder, Kyshan for the link and zaselim! Thanks, did you get the fixed files of your previous armor conversion i posted. Oh no sorry. I'm a really unorganized person, had lot of files in the conversion armour folder at the time, couldnt really tell which one is which so i deleted them =[ ok, no problem. Did you check the Jamella armor in the game yourself? Is it working properly without any clipping? Can you upload a couple of pictures? I added the armor in the main post. Yeah i checked it, using it myself atm, it was a easy conversion, compare to the other complicated armour i was trying with earlier. here are the screen shots
Recommended Posts