Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

do you think you can give a bodyslide preset/ make the body bodyslide ready  for this so when I install this mod all the vanilla armors will match this body?

but i want only fo ningheim race i can or not??

so i have installed ningheim race whit ZGGB R2 and i make the texture of this mod (intense muscle textures)

but don't change nothing i don't know why you can say me the procedure for make but only for 1 race please

do you think you can give a bodyslide preset/ make the body bodyslide ready  for this so when I install this mod all the vanilla armors will match this body?

One question, is it possible to convert armors to use with this mod through Body Slide 2 Outfit Studio ?

I want to but i don't know how to, I asked Celentine on Nexus but the only answer i got was to set the body in the body slide to look like mine but it can't be possible to make a exact ZGGB-R2-U body in bodyslide then save that preset..

There is one more thing you can do, open armor studio in bodyslide 2 then load ZGGB-R2-U body 1 nif as reference then open the armor on it and the rest of the tutorial part of bodyslide 2 but i think to convert the armor in 3ds max is easier than in bodyslide atleast for me.

So I made a tutorial video for the armor conversion in 3ds max and the nifskope part. I will upload it soon so you guys can convert the armors you like. It is a easy process when you get use to it. It also includes the ZGGB-R2-U morpher tool for the armor conversions..

i can't make only for 1 race ? i want to make for ninghem i can?

Install the ningheim race (Unp version files) then simply copy ZGGB-R2-U meshes files and paste it in the ningheim race folder where the meshes has to go..Do the same thing with the textures.

About the muscle textures, download the ones you like..See the pics section of the textures page..

i can't make only for 1 race ? i want to make for ninghem i can?

Install the ningheim race (Unp version files) then simply copy ZGGB-R2-U meshes files and paste it in the ningheim race folder where the meshes has to go..Do the same thing with the textures.

About the muscle textures, download the ones you like..See the pics section of the textures page..

i do thx whit cherry race i have all zggr2 and muscle but feet and hands are cat i try to find the solution for feet and hands thx so much

PLEASE RELEASE ZGGB AND ZGGB-T. I BEG YOU, I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!

Hahaha

Btw what are u working on now Zaselim?

And there is anyway I could perhaps help you with some (vanilla) armour conversion? (If the process is simple enough)

completing the final steps for the complete Pack 1 armor conversions, the one i released with the body mod was incomplete.

Added three more outfits and now i am adding color options, Just done with the tutorial video for the armor conversions.

Yes the process is easy i guess lol..I will start uploading the tutorial video and morpher tool by the end of the day..

The current tutorial video only shows how to convert default UNPB armors to ZGGB-R2-U but I will make and post another video to show how to convert other body armors..All the basic stuff is covered in the current tutorial video but i will make the new video anyway.

Actually i couldn't get the time for skyrim because i was very busy in December with my work and also with my brother's wedding and some other stuff.. I will try to make and complete the Armor Pack 2 sooner..

PLEASE RELEASE ZGGB AND ZGGB-T. I BEG YOU, I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!

If you read the main post correctly then you should now that ZGGB and ZGGB-T are my private mods as i told you in my replies to your PMs.

Also you should know that ZGGB-R is the release version of ZGGB (ZGGB had smaller breasts and big butt and Thighs) and ZGGB-R2-U is the release version of ZGGB-T(ZGGB-T has everything bigger compared to ZGGB and so as ZGGB-R2-U compared to ZGGB-R).

You have to know some guys want the smaller breasts and some wants them to be bigger hence the ZGGB-R and ZGGB-R2-U.

The video you saw (of GGB 1.5 and 1.6) that body doesn't exist anymore as i told you they were the alpha and beta versions and ZGGB-T is the complete version.

ZGGB-R2-U is a unpb based body because people have bodyslide for CBBE and can make the similar body with the help of bodyslide, i didn't know that there's also a unp version of bodyslide now..

So again I am sorry and really hope that you will understand and stop asking for it..Thanks.

Here you can see there is not too much of a difference, only 10 to 15%.. In the first pic with ZGGB-R2-U i am using 0.5 for the breasts slider and with ZGGB-T 0.85.

i6BjXpn2356VZ.pngiYiemNRR66Yow.png

I hat to ask this after you posted your video but would outfit "studio/bodyslide" work with this awesome mod?

Your english is fine.

I don't know if the bodyslide and outfit studio works well with the mod, You can't set the sliders to get the exact shape of the body but you can import the body in outfit studio as a reference and then import the outfit you want to convert then do the rest you do in the outfit studio. I rather find it difficult than the way i convert armors in 3ds max.

Tutorial to Convert Armors for ZGGB-R2-U has been added, 15th January 2014 - 11-45 AM.

Thanks for the upload, its almost 900mb =O

downloading now, pray its high definition, simple and short, rather than low definition, complicated and long.  :angel:

Its 720p, long like 3 hrs and I think its easy lol

I didnt think at first that i would like this mod, but i adore it. One problem i'm having though. I'm using ZGGB-R2-U and unfortunatly its affecting EVERY race. I'm going to try the racemod you have (which should fix it) 

Question 1: Can i mod ZGGB-R2-U to work for only player and no one else (or am i stuck with race mod?)

Question 2: Do you have all the details of what i need to do to get the textures for futa mod to work properly with any of your mods? (I.E. What textures/mods to use?) 

Thanks for any help!

~Remamian 'Remmy'

I didnt think at first that i would like this mod, but i adore it. One problem i'm having though. I'm using ZGGB-R2-U and unfortunatly its affecting EVERY race. I'm going to try the racemod you have (which should fix it) 

Question 1: Can i mod ZGGB-R2-U to work for only player and no one else (or am i stuck with race mod?)

Question 2: Do you have all the details of what i need to do to get the textures for futa mod to work properly with any of your mods? (I.E. What textures/mods to use?) 

Thanks for any help!

~Remamian 'Remmy'

Ofcouse u can use ZGGB for ur character only, with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546/?, the default body are reserved to every female character whilst custom body is only for your own, its really easy to set up, just follow the simple instructions.

Have fun!

Tutorial to Convert Armors for ZGGB-R2-U has been added, 15th January 2014 - 11-45 AM.

Thanks for the upload, its almost 900mb =O

downloading now, pray its high definition, simple and short, rather than low definition, complicated and long.  :angel:

Its 720p, long like 3 hrs and I think its easy lol

3 hours? oh boy...

Thanks for any help!

~Remamian 'Remmy'

Its effecting all the default races because you are using it as the default body mod, do not install it in the character assets folder instead install it in any custom race like Ningheim race. Race Mod in my thread is only for ZGGB-R body mod. You can also use body change mod with it you can use 9 different body mods other than your default body mod. 

For SOS Schlong for UNP you can use the recommended textures mentioned in SOS for female thread, I am using Real Girls and SG Renew textures.

Thanks for any help!

~Remamian 'Remmy'

Ofcouse u can use ZGGB for ur character only, with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546/?, the default body are reserved to every female character whilst custom body is only for your own, its really easy to set up, just follow the simple instructions.

Have fun!

Took me a moment to get used to that, pretty cool mod thanks! Just realized it was on the ZGGB list as well but didnt really get what it was. Now i wonder if you can put in seperate skeleton files for that? 

Thanks for any help!

~Remamian 'Remmy'

Its effecting all the default races because you are using it as the default body mod, do not install it in the character assets folder instead install it in any custom race like Ningheim race. Race Mod in my thread is only for ZGGB-R body mod. You can also use body change mod with it you can use 9 different body mods other than your default body mod. 

For SOS Schlong for UNP you can use the recommended textures mentioned in SOS for female thread, I am using Real Girls and SG Renew textures.

That actually helps a lot! Still having a bit of trouble with the texturing (Seems with Real Girls that i have a strip of different textures around my hips.) I've tried both the SG and Real girl (Love them) But still doesnt seem to be a close match to schlong textures. Do you use custom textures for schlong? (Always seems to be a shade off i think)

To remamian

with skeleton, I have no idea, I know a mod called custom skeleton replacers exist (link below) but i have no idea how it work, and since i have no problem with my skyrim right now, Im not looking forward to explore it anytime soon.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16712/?

To zaselim

I went through your vid, great stuff, it certainly looks and sounds easy enough, just some copying and pasting work (oh and I think u should use ctrl C and V more!! =) but yeah im still downloading 3DSMAX, can wait to try it out. thanks again for the vid!

Edit, finished dling, and got my first set of problems LOL. when i load the morpher, its telling that i am missing few stuff:

Dlls nifplugins.dlu, class Niftools shader and DSBismemberSkin Modifier

Edit 2: ok i fixed the first problem with this 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40209/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D40209%26preview%3D&pUp=1

instead of using niftools-max-plugins-3.4.2.463

And

four Missing External Files mostly just say some CHSBHC body physic\textures\femalebody_1

Should i be worried? =O

Oh and my body got no texture what so ever, its not even gray like in ur video, its just pure black.

Also when i try to install niftools-max-plugins-3.4.2.4632, the installation doesnt have 2012 (the latest edition is 2009) and for the custom games there is no skyrim, so do i just leave both of those option blank? =[

Edit 3: I couldnt find the custom body in the select by name step, where we see all the bones and armor parts.

I can see everything from bones and armour parts to the ZGGB R2 body, just no armour's custom body =/  

it means i can skip a step nvm lolol

Edit 4: yeah its very hard to edit anything without texture, can you point me a easy way to path my 3ds max program to the defaulted skyrim texture? (Im trying to convert Skimpy Falmer Armor - Bombshell BBP) many thanks in advance!

To remamian

with skeleton, I have no idea, I know a mod called custom skeleton replacers exist (link below) but i have no idea how it work, and since i have no problem with my skyrim right now, Im not looking forward to explore it anytime soon.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16712/?

Looks like no support since 2012. Maybe i can get a hold of the creator of bodychange to see what they suggest. Though proof of concept is that it works obviously because the mod you posted is there. 

Thanks for any help!

~Remamian 'Remmy'

So i've tried both SG and Real girls (They looks great) I'm using the multi-body mod. 

Issue: If i use the meshes provided in your mod and the textures provided in your mod it works fine. When i over-ride with SG or Real girl and add in the female muscle mod (any of them on the market) I get an odd texture wrap around the waist and down the inside legs. I have pictures provided. -- Sorry for Futa -- 

6mYqi.jpg

6mZ6S.jpg

Thanks for any help!

~Remamian 'Remmy'

So i've tried both SG and Real girls (They looks great) I'm using the multi-body mod. 

Issue: If i use the meshes provided in your mod and the textures provided in your mod it works fine. When i over-ride with SG or Real girl and add in the female muscle mod (any of them on the market) I get an odd texture wrap around the waist and down the inside legs. I have pictures provided. -- Sorry for Futa -- 

6mYqi.jpg

6mZ6S.jpg

That is because the muscle textures you are using are no compatible with UNP. 

And by Multi body you mean this mod LINK then you should know I also used this mod and it didn't work well with my player character but only for the npc followers.

Oh wait If i am not wrong then this body in the picture is ZGGB-R not ZGGB-R2-U. ZGGB-R is only compatible with the textures I provided and no other textures will work with it.