Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

i do the conversion of hentai mixed armor for ZGGB R2 U i want to make the file .

in the rar i meke all file texture and esp need only to install

if have problem ask me

Credits and thanks:

MAK for Hentai Mixed Armor CBBEv3M

Hentai for Jamella Armor and Void armor

calyps and xp32 for Void armor by Hentai - UNPB BBP conversion

How do you get this armor by console? What do you need to type?

Also how do you get skull armor?

i do the conversion of hentai mixed armor for ZGGB R2 U i want to make the file .

if have problem ask me

Credits and thanks:

just type "help skull" if u wanted the skull armor or "help Jamalla" for jamalla armor. to the left of the armor names are their codes (like 000abc), type "player.additem 000abc 1" to receive it.

if have problem ask me

Credits and thanks:

just type "help skull" if u wanted the skull armor or "help Jamalla" for jamalla armor. to the left of the armor names are their codes (like 000abc), type "player.additem 000abc 1" to receive it.

No I meant the name what to type, I got the skull and Jamella armor, nice work, I just miss the hentai mixed armor set, how can I get it?

if have problem ask me

Credits and thanks:

No I meant the name what to type, I got the skull and Jamella armor, nice work, I just miss the hentai mixed armor set, how can I get it?

oh, Help mixed 

if have problem ask me

Credits and thanks:

i make all file of mixed armor but maybe you want original for bbp?? foe ZGGB R2

if have problem ask me

Credits and thanks:

i make all file of mixed armor but maybe you want original for bbp?? foe ZGGB R2

does this archive has the fixed files for the armor the ones you made after I told you that it needs some fixes?

There are 3 armor pieces that has "Mixed" in them, one is a void mixed armor, when I put it on I crash to desktop. Gauntlets and boots are fine, the curiass Void Mixed armor has issues.

Skull girl armor is sweet but same as Jamella, something is off/odd about them.....they have that body but I can tell they are not made by Zaselim, his armors got some kind of aura about them....

There are 3 armor pieces that has "Mixed" in them, one is a void mixed armor, when I put it on I crash to desktop. Gauntlets and boots are fine, the curiass Void Mixed armor has issues.

Skull girl armor is sweet but same as Jamella, something is off/odd about them.....they have that body but I can tell they are not made by Zaselim, his armors got some kind of aura about them....

sorry but its my first time i never do this work in my life i stay long time to do don't put in the WC my work i know its not perfect but i try to do better

if have problem ask me

Credits and thanks:

does this archive has the fixed files for the armor the ones you made after I told you that it needs some fixes?

I'm still working short-insert them by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

sorry but its my first time i never do this work in my life i stay long time to do don't put in the WC my work i know its not perfect but i try to do better

Oh no not at all, please don't be upset I didn't mean to degrade your work I was just saying that I could tell it was not converted by Zaselim :)

Keep it up, you will get better as time pass by, I'm not in a position to even say that your work is not good, because I didn't even convert one armor to start with, chill out brother, enjoy Skyrim :)

Oh, zaselim, can u give me a quick run down on how to apply chainmails to zggb?

they appears as a body branch, what do we do with them.

Chainmails as in the lady bulwark armour (first armour) in the link below

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23231/?

cheers

Edit

Btw i made another esien's armour to fit zggb, the one with skirts

post-25088-0-25505000-1392784759_thumb.jpgpost-25088-0-11506700-1392784781_thumb.jpg

I did it so because the previous one with its armour around the hips its kinda of screwing with players sheathed weapon, indicated as below

post-25088-0-20999700-1392785012_thumb.jpg

so the new one with skirts dosent, enjoy!

post-25088-0-18268500-1392784987_thumb.jpg

Eisen Armor UNP - Standalone- ZGGB R2 U.7z

cheers

Edit

I did it so because the previous one with its armour around the hips its kinda of screwing with players sheathed weapon, indicated as below

attachicon.gifEisen Armor UNP - Standalone- ZGGB R2 U.7z

Same thing i guess, Its same as cat suit. Try doing the same thing using the morpher and see what happens. I believe it'll work out. Let me nkow what happens. You can also make a version without the chainmail

And about the Eisen armor, is this archive includes all the meshes (old and new) or just the news ones you just converted?

cheers

Edit

Same thing i guess, Its same as cat suit. Try doing the same thing using the morpher and see what happens. I believe it'll work out. Let me nkow what happens. You can also make a version without the chainmail

And about the Eisen armor, is this archive includes all the meshes (old and new) or just the news ones you just converted?

it includes all the meshes

cheers

Edit

it includes all the meshes

Ok thanks, I will replace the link on the main post with the new one.

Uh guys? Anyone know of a way to import this into Bodyslide? I'd kind of like to adjust the breasts of this wonderful model.

Can't help you with that. Does the breasts size too low? I think the breasts size is big enough..(Not gigantic for sure)

if have problem ask me

Credits and thanks:

I'm still working short-insert them by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

this is the 2 file corrected of hentai mixed armor

cuirass_0.nif

cuirass_1.nif

Uh guys? Anyone know of a way to import this into Bodyslide? I'd kind of like to adjust the breasts of this wonderful model.

Can't help you with that. Does the breasts size too low? I think the breasts size is big enough..(Not gigantic for sure)

It's more that the shape itself seems kind of strange and when I try using the extra sliders in showracemenu, it ends up making them look very blocky and polygonal. Isn't there SOME way to import this body into bodyslide? :c Any way at all?

It's more that the shape itself seems kind of strange and when I try using the extra sliders in showracemenu, it ends up making them look very blocky and polygonal. Isn't there SOME way to import this body into bodyslide? :c Any way at all?

I didn't touch the breasts when i was making ZGGB-R2-U so the breasts are same as UNPB body. If it looks strange then I guess the original UNPB body also has the strange breasts lol

And Sorry but i don't know any way, Ask in the technical section may be some will help you out or ask in the bodyslide section. I asked on nexus but didn't get any positive reply..

Hey check this video of blade and soul, I'm sure you will like it! It got the same body as ZGGBR2-U.

If we could just get the walking,running, jumping, flying and dancing motions imported into Skyrim and the clothes would be hella fine, :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

wow great find!