Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Has Gaya Gei ZGGB R been made into a companion yet?

I have to admit, i tried making a companion for ZGGBR and gave up after a month or more messing around with it. I can only hope someone does it though, would be the best thing ever :D

Its very easy i think, Just download any follower you like and then copy the ZGGB-R meshes including the femalehead.nif and the textures to that follower's meshes and textures folder and overwrite.

I know that this is a frustrating thing when you release a mod and we the public ask for more, but i am curious, do you have any plans to release the new ZGGBR2U with small boobs? i personally love the whole big legs/butt but i prefer heavy bottom girls with smaller boobs, it seems more realistic in a weird way :D

why isn't any of my armor showing little help plz

What do you mean, not showing?

when I put armor on body part go invisable

Did you craft the armors at forge or got it by using the console command i mentioned in the main post?

I got it from forge am I suppose to get it from console?

Yes, The only way you can get the armors is via console command by typing the command [ help zggbr2u ] without the brackets, all the armor/outfit items' name end with ZGGBR2U and that is how you can be sure that the armor/s is/are for ZGGB-R2-U..

I am guessing you activated the tera esm file i provided, If you did then un select it but don't delete it from the data folder.

ahhh thanks alot

I know that this is a frustrating thing when you release a mod and we the public ask for more, but i am curious, do you have any plans to release the new ZGGBR2U with small boobs? i personally love the whole big legs/butt but i prefer heavy bottom girls with smaller boobs, it seems more realistic in a weird way :D

Sorry but i can't because I just released the mod 10 days ago. When i released the ZGGB-R people asked to me to release the one with bigger breasts and now you are asking for one with small breasts lol.

So let me tell you some possible ways to get what you want.

1. Use ZGGB-R.

2. Use 0 weight of ZGGB-R2-U, the 0 weight has very very small breasts size.

3. Or Use the weight you want on ZGGB-R2-U and decrease the breast to 0.54 not less than 0.54 but do not decrease the breasts curve slider. I am using 0.54 breasts size with ZGGB-R2-U with maximum body weight so may be 0.54 size for breasts may not look good on a lesser weight so check the shape of the breasts when decreasing the size..

Sorry but i can't because I just released the mod 10 days ago. When i released the ZGGB-R people asked to me to release the one with bigger breasts and now you are asking for one with small breasts lol.

1. Use ZGGB-R.

3. Or Use the weight you want on ZGGB-R2-U and decrease the breast to 0.54 not less than 0.54 but do not decrease the breasts curve slider. I am using 0.54 breasts size with ZGGB-R2-U with maximum body weight so may be 0.54 size for breasts may not look good on a lesser weight so check the shape of the breasts when decreasing the size..

Ok well basically what im after is the ZGGBR with the texture options from ZGGBR2U, i mean i just went and got several skins for UNPB for the new ZGGBR2U and they look amazing, but the big boobs drive me nuts, i loved ZGGBR but i hated the skin that you gave out with it, yet i couldnt find any other good skins to make it work, anyways i was just wondering is all, no biggie :P

Hey Zaselim, great to have u to release zggbr2u, it amazing lol

I just got one tiny issue needing help with, I want to change my character's breast size to 0.54 but it keep reseting once i resume from player creation menu...Im using body changing mod like u suggested, any clues? 

Hey Zaselim, great to have u to release zggbr2u, it amazing lol

I just got one tiny issue needing help with, I want to change my character's breast size to 0.54 but it keep reseting once i resume from player creation menu...Im using body changing mod like u suggested, any clues? 

Strange, It doesn't happen to me and i am also using body change because I use ZGGB-T as original and 6 slots for ZGGB-T for different textures with pubic meshes and 2 for ZGGB-R and 1 for ZGGB-R2-U.

I think you are having issue with Race menu mod..

O wait one more thing, are you using Pregnant Mod, if you are then during pregnancy period the breasts don't change, I encountered this issue with my ZGGB-T because i use 0.6 to 0.7 breasts size with ZGGB-T and I decreased the scale in Pregnancy mod to 1 (you can't decrease it to less than 1 in pregnancy mod's menu in mcm menu) So after Gaya got pregnant everytime i decreased the breasts they got back to default size 1. So if you are using pregnancy mod and your character is in the stage so wait after the pregnancy ends then apply the breasts size it will not reset then.

If you are not using Pregnancy mod then try asking the Author of Race menu mod, assuming you are using Race Menu Mod and not ECE's race menu.

1. Use ZGGB-R.

Ok well basically what im after is the ZGGBR with the texture options from ZGGBR2U, i mean i just went and got several skins for UNPB for the new ZGGBR2U and they look amazing, but the big boobs drive me nuts, i loved ZGGBR but i hated the skin that you gave out with it, yet i couldnt find any other good skins to make it work, anyways i was just wondering is all, no biggie :P

Actually that was my biggest mistake, At first I didn't know that there will be some texture issue with ZGGB-R because it looked great on my skyrim and it still is without any issue.

And i thought I will get the help with some of the Modders to make some textures compatible like they do for other body mods but no one did. A couple of them told me they will when i asked them and gave them my main set of ZGGB-T Textures but I never get the converted textures from them may be because they were busy with their daily live and with some other mods. One person (HongChina) did help my by converting the muscle textures for ZGGB-R and I am very grateful for him.

And at that time alot of people asked me to make a version with Big breasts and ZGGB-T, I can't count how many asked me to release ZGGB-T lol. So This time my goal was to make something in between ZGGB-R and ZGGB-T with multiple texture options so I made ZGGB-R2 with UNPB as a base.

It has bigger breasts than ZGGB-R but less than ZGGB-T, The Butt and Thighs (The main parts of ZGGB) is also bigger than ZGGB-R but less than ZGGB-T. Its like 70% ZGGB-T.

But the 0 weigh body has very small breasts like the ones you want, with big butt and Thighs but less size than 1 weight and Its a GIVEN thing (0 weight HAS to be in lesser size than 1 weight)

So as i told you in my above post, use 0 weight with ZGGB-R2-U, increase the butt size to 1.24 and bot more than that if you want more bigger size for but than the default 0 weight has. The only - point is here that you can't make the thighs go bigger with 0 weight because there's no slider for them yet. But you will still get pretty much the thing you are wanting here. Try and see lol

hey wondering when the 2nd armor conversion  will come out for zggb-r2-u?

Can't say I am still working on the update for the Pack 1 but It will I have 2 or 3 new Armor conversions. I am very busy these days with work and with my music stuff and I am not getting time for Skyrim.

Yesterday I converted the Jeans and made a Superman kind of a suit with dark disciple Suit. 

I also want to make a tutorial for you guys so you can help out with the armor conversions by converting the armors you want.

In the tutorial I'll be covering the Bat Lady Armor.

So This Jeans Conversion and the Lady bat armor will be in udpate 2. with this top and skirt outfit which was in the archive with the jeans.

I'll try to make it as soon as i can..

1. Use ZGGB-R.

Actually that was my biggest mistake, At first I didn't know that there will be some texture issue with ZGGB-R because it looked great on my skyrim and it still is without any issue.

And i thought I will get the help with some of the Modders to make some textures compatible like they do for other body mods but no one did. A couple of them told me they will when i asked them and gave them my main set of ZGGB-T Textures but I never get the converted textures from them may be because they were busy with their daily live and with some other mods. One person (HongChina) did help my by converting the muscle textures for ZGGB-R and I am very grateful for him.

And at that time alot of people asked me to make a version with Big breasts and ZGGB-T, I can't count how many asked me to release ZGGB-T lol. So This time my goal was to make something in between ZGGB-R and ZGGB-T with multiple texture options so I made ZGGB-R2 with UNPB as a base.

It has bigger breasts than ZGGB-R but less than ZGGB-T, The Butt and Thighs (The main parts of ZGGB) is also bigger than ZGGB-R but less than ZGGB-T. Its like 70% ZGGB-T.

But the 0 weigh body has very small breasts like the ones you want, with big butt and Thighs but less size than 1 weight and Its a GIVEN thing (0 weight HAS to be in lesser size than 1 weight)

So as i told you in my above post, use 0 weight with ZGGB-R2-U, increase the butt size to 1.24 and bot more than that if you want more bigger size for but than the default 0 weight has. The only - point is here that you can't make the thighs go bigger with 0 weight because there's no slider for them yet. But you will still get pretty much the thing you are wanting here. Try and see lol

I will try out the different weights here and let you know, thanks for the tips :)

Thanks man, great mod, now off to start a new game. So Imperial race and what hair mode do you use?

You can use the Ninghiem race as I am using it.

For Hair

SG Hair Pack

Oblivion Hairs

New Sim Hairs

Apachi hairs

Apachi hairs for female

Lovely hairs

And couple of other Hair mods.

Strange, It doesn't happen to me and i am also using body change because I use ZGGB-T as original and 6 slots for ZGGB-T for different textures with pubic meshes and 2 for ZGGB-R and 1 for ZGGB-R2-U.

O wait one more thing, are you using Pregnant Mod, if you are then during pregnancy period the breasts don't change, I encountered this issue with my ZGGB-T because i use 0.6 to 0.7 breasts size with ZGGB-T and I decreased the scale in Pregnancy mod to 1 (you can't decrease it to less than 1 in pregnancy mod's menu in mcm menu) So after Gaya got pregnant everytime i decreased the breasts they got back to default size 1. So if you are using pregnancy mod and your character is in the stage so wait after the pregnancy ends then apply the breasts size it will not reset then.

If you are not using Pregnancy mod then try asking the Author of Race menu mod, assuming you are using Race Menu Mod and not ECE's race menu.

Wait...ZGGB is compatible with pregnant mod now?? =O

And no I'm not using any pregnancy mod (since the last time i checked ZGGB is not compatible with pregnant mod), anyhow I posted the question to the Race menu modder, havnt recieved any replies yet. But I think u are right, since ZGGB R2U isnt the only body mod I'm having this issue with. Its weird but, cause every other body parts are working fine, just the breasts keep on resetting it self. =/

But thanks anyways.

And no I'm not using any pregnancy mod (since the last time i checked ZGGB is not compatible with pregnant mod), anyhow I posted the question to the Race menu modder, havnt recieved any replies yet. But I think u are right, since ZGGB R2U isnt the only body mod I'm having this issue with. Its weird but, cause every other body parts are working fine, just the breasts keep on resetting it self. =/

But thanks anyways.

The belly is not compatible but yeah the breasts are compatible. So in the pregnancy period you can't decrease the size of the breasts with any body.

But thanks anyways.

The belly is not compatible but yeah the breasts are compatible. So in the pregnancy period you can't decrease the size of the breasts with any body.

Ahh ok, looking forward zggb compatible pregnant mod =]

I used Ningheim race, replaced the body assets and all is well :) UNBP body.

Just what are the Jwellery piece you got on the forehead I want to know? And which hair exactly is that because I can't find it, from which hair pack is it? I want to make an exact replica of your character.

Just what are the Jwellery piece you got on the forehead I want to know? And which hair exactly is that because I can't find it, from which hair pack is it? I want to make an exact replica of your character.

I will give you the plugin list so you can see what jewelry mods i am using, Don't remember which one it belongs to. I only know that in game it starts with NM.

Its SG hair pack, don't know the exact number of the hairs but its in between 1 to 50 assuming you are talking about the Original hair style for Gaya in ZGGB-R2-U body mod (the small one).

I know the name of the nif file for the long hairs i am using in some of the pics and it also belongs to SG hair pack, Its called hairturn.nif. I am also using it with my Original mod ZGGB-T

This one..

iYiemNRR66Yow.png

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e8c9fc295007164

when i try to get the armor only a few show up.

& i only get half of the ZGGB-R Armor Update 2 - TBBP mod.

the ZGGB-R lingerie Pack mod works fine & the body mods work as well 

i have installed as instructed but the only thing different i did was dropping the 

meshes & textures folders in to the data folder, so should i have just dropped the

whole ZGGB-R Armor Update 2 folder  in to the data folder or is there something else im missing 

& i installed as such 

1 - ZGGB-R Armor Update 2 - TBBP.rar
2 - ZGGB-R Inpou Armor Conversion.rar
3 - Corrected Texture Path 11 Outfits - Meshes.rar
4 - ZGGB-R lingerie Pack.rar
5 - ZGGB-R - 11 Armor Update.rar
6 - hdtHighHeel_beta0_5-36213-beta0-5 
7 - ZGGB-R2-U Armor Pack 1
8 - TERAArmors.esm  

thanks for any help you can give me 

i have installed as instructed but the only thing different i did was dropping the 

meshes & textures folders in to the data folder, so should i have just dropped the

whole ZGGB-R Armor Update 2 folder  in to the data folder or is there something else im missing 

& i installed as such 

8 - TERAArmors.esm  

Thats strange. 

Ok your ZGGB-R order is correct and you don;t need it for ZGGB-R2-U.

Check back few posts of mine, I uploaded the archive file with the pics for all the armor ids for ZGGB-R2-U. Change first 2 digits/letters with yours "23" and the type the rest of the code as in the pics to get the armors.

& i installed as such 

8 - TERAArmors.esm  

Thats strange. 

Ok your ZGGB-R order is correct and you don;t need it for ZGGB-R2-U.

Check back few posts of mine, I uploaded the archive file with the pics for all the armor ids for ZGGB-R2-U. Change first 2 digits/letters with yours "23" and the type the rest of the code as in the pics to get the armors.

thanks alot dude you are always a big help 

I will give you the plugin list so you can see what jewelry mods i am using, Don't remember which one it belongs to. I only know that in game it starts with NM.

Its SG hair pack, don't know the exact number of the hairs but its in between 1 to 50 assuming you are talking about the Original hair style for Gaya in ZGGB-R2-U body mod (the small one).

I know the name of the nif file for the long hairs i am using in some of the pics and it also belongs to SG hair pack, Its called hairturn.nif. I am also using it with my Original mod ZGGB-T

This one..

iYiemNRR66Yow.png

YES! I got SG hair pack, I will look for it! Also I want those body tattoos....they look sexy, very sexy! And could you upload the jewellery plugins you use? or if you find it on nexus let me know which one as I might have it but didn't come across such a piece yet. The game still freezes with me from time to time because of those memory bugs, I keep pressing F4 and still game crashes, I hate Bethesda for not fixing this issue :(