Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

ok i downloaded the complete sos mod not lite version and i downloaded the sos unp skeleton and i downloaded the sos unp for females and then i installed them in order and when i went into the game my character didnt have it only my follower

Are you using any custom race by any chance? If you are then make sure if its using its own skeletons or not like ningheim race uses its own skeleton so you have replace its skeletons with sos compatible skeletons.

i got a problem with your race mod. How do I fix this problem with this face?

Are you using the ZGGB-R race mod from the complete package? if not then download the complete package and use the race mod esp from that archive. or download the raw files below the race mod link and use the esp file one by one to see which one works for you..

I will remove the separate race mod link because it has the faulty esp file..

Can someone help me? I'm trying to get the High Elf sets in-game, but the console commands are fighting me and I can't find anything except the gloves.

Can someone post the IDs for the sets? This is driving me crazy.

Check the some of the last pages, i posted the armor ids, replace the first to letters with the ones you see in your console window (in your case you are only seeing the gloves so note down the first two letters and replace the first two letter from the ids i provided with yours) 

ok i downloaded the complete sos mod not lite version and i downloaded the sos unp skeleton and i downloaded the sos unp for females and then i installed them in order and when i went into the game my character didnt have it only my follower

Are you using any custom race by any chance? If you are then make sure if its using its own skeletons or not like ningheim race uses its own skeleton so you have replace its skeletons with sos compatible skeletons.

im using ningheim race

in the ningheim race meshes folder replace the female skeleton with the sos skeletons for female

i got a problem with your race mod. How do I fix this problem with this face?

Are you using the ZGGB-R race mod from the complete package? if not then download the complete package and use the race mod esp from that archive. or download the raw files below the race mod link and use the esp file one by one to see which one works for you..

I will remove the separate race mod link because it has the faulty esp file

I got rid of it thanks for the info though.

im using ningheim race

in the ningheim race meshes folder replace the female skeleton with the sos skeletons for female

Can you try to make the tats compatible with ZGGB-R2-U? That is my last question lol.

im using ningheim race

Can you try to make the tats compatible with ZGGB-R2-U? That is my last question lol.

gonna make a new tatt for ZGGB-R2-U, the ones she has right now is not that attractive so I am thinking of a same style ZGGB-R has but with different design. I will upload as soon as i'll finish it. The tatts ZGGB-R has is the incomplete version of the Tattoos i made for my Original mod and i didn't finish it for ZGGB-R. The complete version is like this, there's a flying phoenix (kind of) on upper back as well.

iYiemNRR66Yow.png

unable to get it to work for the ningheim race

Strange, so its not working even after you replaced the skeletons in the ningheim race folder..

May be you arw having some other.compatibility issue because its working fine for me..

Earlier in the thread I mentioned a problem with the neck seam. The head color is slightly off from the body. Zaselim, you suggested it may be the femalehead.nif.  I've tried to replace it with other ones, but I noticed femalehead.nif doesn't come with the meshes for the UNP body or anything else and I'm not sure what femalehead.nif to use. I'm really not sure where I got my original femalehead.nif (im suspecting it may be for CBBE though)

I see the femalehands and femalefeet.nifs on the first page, is there a way to upload the femalehead.nif that you use or just the texture/mesh folders as a whole? I've tried every combination of textures/meshes for UNP but the head still always turns out a different shade then the rest of the body. Previously I was using CBBE for your older body before this one and I had no issues. If a .dds or .nif file is wrong, if you could upload yours I'd really appreciate it and try that.

Thanks for all the help and work you've put into this! I'm just trying to get back to playing the game with the new mod!

Earlier in the thread I mentioned a problem with the neck seam. The head color is slightly off from the body. Zaselim, you suggested it may be the femalehead.nif.  I've tried to replace it with other ones, but I noticed femalehead.nif doesn't come with the meshes for the UNP body or anything else and I'm not sure what femalehead.nif to use. I'm really not sure where I got my original femalehead.nif (im suspecting it may be for CBBE though)

I see the femalehands and femalefeet.nifs on the first page, is there a way to upload the femalehead.nif that you use or just the texture/mesh folders as a whole? I've tried every combination of textures/meshes for UNP but the head still always turns out a different shade then the rest of the body. Previously I was using CBBE for your older body before this one and I had no issues. If a .dds or .nif file is wrong, if you could upload yours I'd really appreciate it and try that.

Thanks for all the help and work you've put into this! I'm just trying to get back to playing the game with the new mod!

try using the femalehead.nif for unp/unpb body..I will upload my femalehead.nif

Thanks, I'd appreciate that!  I'm having a hard time finding the femalehead.nif for UNP or UNPB.  When I go to download the files manually , all they include are the hands, body, and feet nifs, there is no FemaleHead.nif and I wonder if that might be the problem.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D6709&pUp=1

I also checked the manual download for the meshes for UNPB.

Thanks, I'd appreciate that!  I'm having a hard time finding the femalehead.nif for UNP or UNPB.  When I go to download the files manually , all they include are the hands, body, and feet nifs, there is no FemaleHead.nif and I wonder if that might be the problem.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D6709&pUp=1

femalehead.nif

this is the femalehead.nif i am using...you have to change the textures paths in the nifskope. Mine is set for the bodychange mod for custom folder 8

attachicon.giffemalehead.nif

this is the femalehead.nif i am using...you have to change the textures paths in the nifskope. Mine is set for the bodychange mod for custom folder 8

Thanks!  I tried it out and didn't make a difference. Instead, I downloaded that Neinhem race and installed that. No issues with seams on there. Imported your meshes and it looks great! Thanks for everything you've done and all the help you offer!

I do, however, want to mention something. When I go into showracemenu and go to up the Right and left Biceps. Raising them to 1.2, one bicep grows and the other one doesn't. It seems like they aren't weighted proportionally. Have you tested this? I'll make some pictures. One arm doesn't seem to respond really well to the increase.

If this is an easy fix great, if not it's not a huge deal.  Thanks again for everything!

attachicon.giffemalehead.nif

Works well with Epic Elves as well nicely done.

post-87409-0-45979100-1388819179_thumb.png

Impressive job, good work and thank you sir!

4dzl.jpg

qw09.jpg

but this is from ZGGB R or ZGGB R2 ??

R2..With intense muscle textures. I think there a link in the previous posts some where. Below the actual post of this image.

Edited: Here's the link. I am also adding it in the main post

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D44&pUp=1

Impressive job, good work and thank you sir!

4dzl.jpg

qw09.jpg

but this is from ZGGB R or ZGGB R2 ??

R2..With intense muscle textures. I think there a link in the previous posts some where. Below the actual post of this image.

Edited: Here's the link. I am also adding it in the main post

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D44&pUp=1

thx but which of the many ?? or rather what is best to add ??