Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Hi, I am new here to the loverslab site and modding, and I just had to say how beautiful I thought your ZGGB-T body was, both in the stills, and in the videos.  It has an hourglass perfection to it that made me rush in to get it - only to find out it was a private mod.  I wish you the best with your modding - I've never seen such fantastic work....but I'll pass, because once you've been struck T's arrow....well...best of luck!

I'm loving the selections, keep up the good work.

btw, have you ever considered a calves size increase?

I agree needs to upgrade them a little bit.

Yeah I am thinking about it, as they are not the final versions specially CHML version (the Pics from the alpha version of the version). I am also thinking about decreasing thigh size from the right side on CH version.

Actually calve part is a tricky I think because the area is small and the vertex are also few in the area but i will atleast make a muscular like shape for calves like i did for my ZGGB-T. Lets see what happens..

I'm loving the selections, keep up the good work.

btw, have you ever considered a calves size increase?

I agree needs to upgrade them a little bit.

Yeah I am thinking about it, as they are not the final versions specially CHML version (the Pics from the alpha version of the version). I am also thinking about decreasing thigh size from the right side on CH version.

Actually calve part is a tricky I think because the area is small and the vertex are also few in the area but i will atleast make a muscular like shape for calves like i did for my ZGGB-T. Lets see what happens..

Cool can't wait to see it :D

Hi there curious to find out just what is going to be the difference between the upcoming ZGGB-CH and the current ZGGB-R2?

Difference among ZGGB Mods (excluding ZGGB-T)

iZjsixxUb0F5w.pngiUTnWuzncvXLE.pngi9nlqLwk0EuOJ.pngiCFsv2zSuLaOP.png

Thank you, I saved those for reference material when I start to draw some female figures next time!

Difference among ZGGB Mods (excluding ZGGB-T)

iZjsixxUb0F5w.pngiUTnWuzncvXLE.pngi9nlqLwk0EuOJ.pngiCFsv2zSuLaOP.png

You could have started from base CBBE. CHSBHC has messed up nipple area.

Nice thighs.

Actually there was a good reason behind it

What reason, maybe I dont know about something?

It has kinda different UV map and? Honest question, because I dont know all differences between those.  But the boobs are deformed thats for sure.

Well the reasons are not related to the body meshes or body textures, but the Outfits. I wanted the outfits for both Chsbhc and Chsbhc_ML body here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6295-chsbhc-armors-and-clothes-conversions/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15208-megalovs-thread/

But i don't like the body shape so I thought why not make my own compatible bodies, and it will be easy to convert those outfits using morpher with the original bodies with mine.

About the CBBE, I think I will never make a ZGGB type body for CBBE not because i don;t like the CBBE, its because Its my most fav type and I am using it for my ZGGB-T series (which is private ofcourse). So I don't wanna make another version. In ZGGB-T there are already 7 types (with slight difference and all T=Transformation version (-1, for my another character(Giant) Gaya's Teacher) are only for my Character Gaya that is why its private, I don't even use them for my custom followers) and may be I'll make couple of more so It will be difficult for me to make a release version for CBBE. May be I will do it when I'm done making ZGGB-T versions.

When do you estimate that you can release the new bodies?

Can't say, One is almost ready just have to decrease a thigh size a little bit and I never touched the CHML after my first edit.

Also my Skyrim broke down again, it doing this thing after every 2 or three weeks. Can't afford a fresh install because I can't set 98Gb of Skyrim again it will be too much for me. So what I do is use my backup and then Cut an pastes the my dmg skyrim's textures and meshes folders so i can get everything then when the game becomes in working condition I make the backup of that game again.

And last night somehow i got viruses in my pc, [reamme.ml and wscript and a couple of more] every exe files stopped working including 3ds max and when i connected my USB HDD (didn't know about the viruses at the time) all the folders were hidden and I though my data is just gone including 2 backups of my Skyrim lol. Thankfully that folder were hidden because of the virus so I installed AVAST and ran it still running it.

My USB HDD is clean now so as my pc. Thanks God I don't use internet on my gaming PC.

An hour ago I was working on my another ZGGB-T version called Knight body and its almost done just have add some finishing touches on pubic hairs.

may be I'll start working on CH body tomorrow and then Finish it and then Upload it to the page. Not gonna upload the armors but will do time to time so users of CH and CHML bodies have to make the conversions themselves or wait for my conversions which will me slow. I'll upload atleast one armor.

Actually both CH and CHML, i made for my character cast for the story I will start working when I'll get the new pc as soon as GTX880 comes.

There will be 3 Giant characters one is using my ZGGB-T Master Body and the other two will use there two CHSBHC versions. 

But I thought why not share them with community as well.

So let see what happens.(sorry for the long reply)

You know that Bethesda can be sued for providing a faulty TESV.exe with unstable memory right? they were supposed to make it stable, sometimes even with vanilla game it will crash -.-

Anyways, a GTX880 you say, I haven't bought my laptop yet too, waiting in patience is a virtue!

You know that Bethesda can be sued for providing a faulty TESV.exe with unstable memory right? they were supposed to make it stable, sometimes even with vanilla game it will crash -.-

Anyways, a GTX880 you say, I haven't bought my laptop yet too, waiting in patience is a virtue!

The Issue i am having is that all of the mods stop working doesn't matter if I use MO or NNM or Skyrim Launcher, first time it happened to me on 25th Jan 2014 (I think) but luckily I had the backup from 12 dec 2013 so I copied the backup from my external HDD to my PC then installed all the mods I installed from 12 dec to 25th Jan then copied my ZGGB esps and folders from the dmg skyrim to the new copied skyrim and it started working fine and then i made the backup of that skyrim on 31 jan and then the mods stopped working on 22 feb so then i did them same thing with the new backup and then it happened again 4-5 days ago then I did the same thing again and made the backup again. 

Now i am not gonna install new mods until I get the new pc so then i will only need to copy the back and move my ZGGB esps and folders.

Yeah, at first I was waiting for Gtx780 which i was going to buy in November but than Ubisoft delayed the Watch Dogs and the other games were going to release this year starting from march or april so I thought why not wait for it and then i heard that GTX880 may come in Q1 2014 so I preferred to wait for it(for GTX880 which might be 4-5GB to 6GB rather than a GTX780 3GB), I also read somewhere that GTX790 (dual gtx780 chip) is also coming and it will 8GB. Now Witcher 3 is delayed and It will release in 2015(shocking), So yeah I will wait for GTX 880 and hopefully It will come around May or June.

I just visited the Favorite Body replacer thread and I was glad to see that My mod is in the list there but the picture the Topic creator choose doesn't show the key aspects of my body mod like Thighs and Butt and there is only ZGGB-R and not the ZGGB-R2-U, may be it will also get there someday lol

Zaselim, is there any chance of getting more Catsuit (or catsuit-like) armors for CH or CHML when it is released? I'm a big fan of the Dark Disciple set you put in R2 and was hoping to see more like it in the future.

You really should take a look at the tutorial he put up for us, over 3 hours just to spend watching it and learning from it how to convert the armors, it is very  useful.

Hey guys, total noob here. I'm just going to go ahead and admit how inadequate I am at following directions. I've tried as best as I could to follow the directions posted by the amazing creator of this mod but I keep running into problems or crashes or whatever else obstacles plagues my path. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone give me a sweet and simple step-by-step on what I need to get this working?

I am a fresh Vanilla player so keep in mind I have no mods activated besides the "Alternate Start" mod to skip the intro. Like I said, this is no fault to the modder himself, I just personally find it difficult to follow the steps because I'm not too savvy on the way modding works. Thank you for your time.