Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

Hey check this video of blade and soul, I'm sure you will like it! It got the same body as ZGGBR2-U.

If we could just get the walking,running, jumping, flying and dancing motions imported into Skyrim and the clothes would be hella fine, :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

wow great find!

Nice find, but its not same as ZGGB-R2-U, you can say a bit similar. The girl in the video has a small butt almost like if she doesn;t have it lol. But you can say that the thighs look similar.

And I think I have the similar animation for walking and running, 

I will upload the video soon for you to see and tell me if its look similar or not..May be i am wrong,..lol

edited: Here's the walk animation, does it look similar?

https://vimeo.com/87591011

Yeah the butt is smaller indeed but very much similar in appearrance thigh wise. The walk is different but looks similar too. The theigh on ZGGBR2U is very much detailed compared to the one in the video, ZGGBR2U= Amazonian warrior, blade and soul= sexy thunder legs.

Oh its because of the lighting effect/ENB the thighs aren't looking detailed. Its part of my ZGGB-T Body called ZGGB-T-AMAZON. But the shape is bit different than ZGGB-R2-U. I made upper thigh muscle shape more intense than ZGGB-R2-U.

The ENB on the other hand is not showing the thighs properly..

Yeah the butt is smaller indeed but very much similar in appearrance thigh wise. The walk is different but looks similar too. The theigh on ZGGBR2U is very much detailed compared to the one in the video, ZGGBR2U= Amazonian warrior, blade and soul= sexy thunder legs.

Oh its because of the lighting effect/ENB the thighs aren't looking detailed. Its part of my ZGGB-T Body called ZGGB-T-AMAZON. But the shape is bit different than ZGGB-R2-U. I made upper thigh muscle shape more intense than ZGGB-R2-U.

Now I want to use that ZGGB-T-AMAZON, put a huge futa penis with it then screw all the high kings of skyrim to oblivion lol :lol:

Now I want to use that ZGGB-T-AMAZON, put a huge futa penis with it then screw all the high kings of skyrim to oblivion lol :lol:

Well as you already know ZGGB-T is my private mod but I will be releasing 2 more body mods soon based on CHSBHC = ZGGB-CH(tbbp) and CHSBHC_ML. =  ZGGB-CHML (bbp and don't have butt animation), only the max weight bodies (femalebody_1).

Right know the ZGGB-CHML is final but I need to fix ZGGB-CH, the bottom part of the butt needs some editing, I need to make it in right curve..

Check the pics of ZGGB-CHML if you haven't

http://zaselim.minus.com/mbtxl7V1T8EpSd

Looks good but I want to see how ZGGB-CH(tbbp) will look like, and I want the butt phsycs :heart::cool:

I will paint weights on Butt for the animation on ZGGB-CHML but they will not be good for the Butt slider for the race menu. I'm not that good with Paint weights.

For the Butt slider the paint weights have to be accurate enough so the size will increase in accurate curve.

Hey zaselim, could you help me with this max weight ancient nord armour please, i asked you before and u responded but i wasnt too satisfied with ur max weight conversion so i re did it again, and just like before i can not get the chest piece to show!! after the nifscope, the file shirks about 100kb and the chest piece dosent show in game but shows in 3ds, so weird.

so I attach the file again, inside u could find the max weight mesh ive done before the nifscope step (well actual i did add the Nialphaprperty, but that was it) so yeah could you please have a look at it.

thank you very much!

ancient nord zggb.7z

Damn.

Like damn as in I couldn't find anything else to say, lol.

I do like Bombshell and the new body type here, surely can help with conversions here as well.

Damn was not enough for me, here is how I looked like when I saw the video, just like that cat!

It seems that the Catsuit thingy doesnt have first person textures, It's a small issue but quite annoying. Can you fix it?

Also, can you convert the Nightshade armor to  ZGGB? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070/?

Can you imagine having the ass in those leggings? My God <3

I could try to convert nightshade armour for you, but im not too good with tightly skin wrapped armours, so dont keep ur hope up, i think if even i do make it, when clutch or running some animations which requires rather large limb movements, some part of the armour will be exposing skins

edit

Sorry, i just can not convert armour suits, ive even tried to covert few myself but there are just too much flaws, sorry

eg. like this 1 below

post-25088-0-25087700-1393813220_thumb.jpg

thank you, thank you, i was searching making characters here and there, but never was complete happy with the results, but now, oh man, now i can tell i have my rest of life char thanks tou you, i will now learn how to convert armors to make some for her, and share if anyone wants :) here few images i take quick with her,

RbL9sa0.jpg

bYJ1HJp.jpg

dNaZO1M.jpg

niQtllJ.jpg

Ah man! That armor looks awesome. And your character looks pretty! Do you have any more armors?

It seems that the Catsuit thingy doesnt have first person textures, It's a small issue but quite annoying. Can you fix it?

Also, can you convert the Nightshade armor to  ZGGB? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070/?

I could try to convert nightshade armour for you, but im not too good with tightly skin wrapped armours, so dont keep ur hope up, i think if even i do make it, when clutch or running some animations which requires rather large limb movements, some part of the armour will be exposing skins

edit

Sorry, i just can not convert armour suits, ive even tried to covert few myself but there are just too much flaws, sorry

eg. like this 1 below

Ah, I see. Thank you for trying anyway, I know converting armors is hard.

thank you, thank you, i was searching making characters here and there, but never was complete happy with the results, but now, oh man, now i can tell i have my rest of life char thanks tou you, i will now learn how to convert armors to make some for her, and share if anyone wants :) here few images i take quick with her,

RbL9sa0.jpg

bYJ1HJp.jpg

dNaZO1M.jpg

niQtllJ.jpg

Wow nice armor, sure it would be awesome to have some extra new armors.

RbL9sa0.jpg

bYJ1HJp.jpg

dNaZO1M.jpg

niQtllJ.jpg

Ah man! That armor looks awesome. And your character looks pretty! Do you have any more armors?

edit

eg. like this 1 below

@ everyone

Sorry guys, I have been sick for past 4-5 days, I still am..Got a viral infection so i couldn't reply here..

The armor in the pics orphennoc posted is for ZGGB-R and its called Witch Robes and its in the armor conversion pack (I think that last one).

Pics

iObJB4UcZ6lih.pngibtLgGB8BhICMb.pngil41pl5MwgoJM.pngiNXFD9MIl5FrW.png

iOG0PVVPylrxF.png

@orphennoc

What mod are you using for that red magic effect

@DrZhark,

Did you mean the Gloves or the Entire armor doesn't have textures in 1st person view. If You are talking about gloves then I will solve it and upload the file.

Actually i stopped adding the armors(the body part) in 1stperson and started adding the only body when i made ZGGB-R into tbbp and ZGGB-R2 was tbbp from the start, and I also thought there is no reason to use ZGGB-R and R2 in 1st mode so...

Actually for the 1st person view the armor has to be in 0 weight paints I think because without it the game will crash when you go in 1st person mod. Right now the armors are compatible with tbbp and if i set them in 1stperson mod instead of the body then the game will crash. I don't know how to make it with 0 paint weights and also it will take more time because after making the armor you also have to set it in 0 weight for the 1st person.

So instead i set the ZGGB-R (non tbbp) body for the 1st person for ZGGB-R2-U.

I will try to do it and if successful i will upload it.

@Youngfool

I will try it again, as i old you before i was unable to find the issue why the armor is not showing in the game. Actually I didn't check it in the game but in CK and in CK the chest piece was not showing as well. So that is why i made the new conversion. Can you plz tell why you didn't like the conversion i made so I can make sure that I don't do it again.

As for the chainmail, I have also told that in the tutorial, you have to check the armor in the bottom left window in 3ds max to see that the armor and body has some gap so when in movement or in animation the skin doesn't appear on the armor. If it is close the body like touching it then the skin will appear above the armor in some poses/animation or even in idle. So double check these things..

I will try it again, as i old you before i was unable to find the issue why the armor is not showing in the game. Actually I didn't check it in the game but in CK and in CK the chest piece was not showing as well. So that is why i made the new conversion. Can you plz tell why you didn't like the conversion i made so I can make sure that I don't do it again.

No thats ok Zaselim, I just thought it would be easy for you to fix my the mistakes on my part, but yeah never mind about it. 

As for the chainmail, I have also told that in the tutorial, you have to check the armor in the bottom left window in 3ds max to see that the armor and body has some gap so when in movement or in animation the skin doesn't appear on the armor. If it is close the body like touching it then the skin will appear above the armor in some poses/animation or even in idle. So double check these things..

Yeah I did check that window as you showed in tut but it was awfully eye tiring and fatiguing lol, so yeah thanks for the reply anyways

oh and wish you well soon!

RbL9sa0.jpg

bYJ1HJp.jpg

dNaZO1M.jpg

niQtllJ.jpg

edit

eg. like this 1 below

@ everyone

Sorry guys, I have been sick for past 4-5 days, I still am..Got a viral infection so i couldn't reply here..

The armor in the pics orphennoc posted is for ZGGB-R and its called Witch Robes and its in the armor conversion pack (I think that last one).

Pics

iOG0PVVPylrxF.png

@orphennoc

@DrZhark,

Did you mean the Gloves or the Entire armor doesn't have textures in 1st person view. If You are talking about gloves then I will solve it and upload the file.

Actually i stopped adding the armors(the body part) in 1stperson and started adding the only body when i made ZGGB-R into tbbp and ZGGB-R2 was tbbp from the start, and I also thought there is no reason to use ZGGB-R and R2 in 1st mode so...

Actually for the 1st person view the armor has to be in 0 weight paints I think because without it the game will crash when you go in 1st person mod. Right now the armors are compatible with tbbp and if i set them in 1stperson mod instead of the body then the game will crash. I don't know how to make it with 0 paint weights and also it will take more time because after making the armor you also have to set it in 0 weight for the 1st person.

@Youngfool

hi there, sorry in late answer, i was in carnival, well starting, yep this is just a armor provides in the mod, the wirch combined with cbbe tera, its amazing, thjis mod have alot of combination is realy nice, i will start trying to made conversions but i will learn and then start with vanilla armors and some armors less skimp, sorry but is the way i like, and the spell is from the last midas magic 17.1, elemental magic, he have some wonderful magics, ncludes the ragnarok who kill all the world, take care on it :)

hi there, sorry in late answer, i was in carnival, well starting, yep this is just a armor provides in the mod, the wirch combined with cbbe tera, its amazing, thjis mod have alot of combination is realy nice, i will start trying to made conversions but i will learn and then start with vanilla armors and some armors less skimp, sorry but is the way i like, and the spell is from the last midas magic 17.1, elemental magic, he have some wonderful magics, ncludes the ragnarok who kill all the world, take care on it :)

which version is it, Midas Magic - Spells in skyrim or Midas Magic Evolved

ah my bad, i play for so long i forgot he haves more versions, i use the Midas Magic Evolved v17.1 on steam only

ah my bad, i play for so long i forgot he haves more versions, i use the Midas Magic Evolved v17.1 on steam only

Thanks

RbL9sa0.jpg

bYJ1HJp.jpg

dNaZO1M.jpg

niQtllJ.jpg

edit

eg. like this 1 below

@ everyone

Pics

iOG0PVVPylrxF.png

@orphennoc

@DrZhark,

@Youngfool

@Zaselim

Just the gloves are untextures, not the whole armor. And I couldnt really understand the rest, I think it doesnt apply to the problem here. 

Zaselim, just wondering is there a way to make the conversion of default in game armours for our character to use only?

say if i want to use iron armour, i want to make it so only when player character picks up it becomes zggb r2 u, whilst its default for nps.

cheers!

Zaselim, just wondering is there a way to make the conversion of default in game armours for our character to use only?

say if i want to use iron armour, i want to make it so only when player character picks up it becomes zggb r2 u, whilst its default for nps.

cheers!

You can but you to make a separate nif files and ck entries. You see, there is no way for a single armor conversion to be campatible with 2 different bodies.

So either download the unpb version of vanilla armor and convert them for the zggbr2u or extrac

t the skyrim.bsa file to get the vanilla armors and convert them and make a different esp.

So no i dont think that a single can be used for 2 diff bodies.