Zaselim Posted March 16, 2014 Author Posted March 16, 2014 Whats the hair mod you're using in the body refrence picture? Also ZGGB-CHL looks amazing! Can't wait for the release. 1-NEWSEA HAIRS http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10943-zzshop/
Zaselim Posted March 16, 2014 Author Posted March 16, 2014 ZGGB-CH Smooth Butt/ASS and the Calve Muscles My First Try For My Original Outfit (Incomplete)
MissyB Posted March 16, 2014 Posted March 16, 2014 Mmmmm, I hope these pics means the new body is coming along well and with a possible release soon. Can't tell you how much I love the ZGGB series, the R2U has been the default body for my main character ever since the last release, can't wait to switch up to this one, with all that yummy thickness :heart:
Huniken Posted March 17, 2014 Posted March 17, 2014 Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauym!! Look at that bounty of a bountiful booty! :heart: :heart: Twerk it twerk it Twerk it twerk it Twerk it twerk it Twerk it twerk it Twerk it twerk it Twerk it twerk it!!!!!!!
Jay1646 Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 Ahh man I can't wait for it to be released!! looks so good!!
Kaldor Draigo Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 wait what? the new bodys is gonna be released soon? when?
TripleKnightmare Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Nice work, i'm looking forward to your original outfit
Doraleus Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Love this shape, I use it on some of my standalone followers. If you happen to add HDT belly weights to make it scale with pregnant bodies. Then that would make the whole body perfect for me
IbanezLaney6Strings Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Jesus Christ. I respect the amount of effort and time you put into making this stuff, but the install process...the front page is a total mess, hahah. I have NO idea where to start. Way too intimidating.
Zaselim Posted March 24, 2014 Author Posted March 24, 2014 LOL My skyrim broke (No Mods working issue but just the vanilla game) again today, Copying backup/Installing Mods. Its the 5th time it happened and this time the game lasted 14 days. I wonder what if ENB Manager is causing this because 3 times out 5 the game broke when I added new ENB and ran the game.
TripleKnightmare Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Could be an ENB, yeah. I had some strange results with ENB, like CTD'ing and such.
Zaselim Posted March 24, 2014 Author Posted March 24, 2014 Could be an ENB, yeah. I had some strange results with ENB, like CTD'ing and such. But after recovering my skyrim back to its state then the enb works. i read somewhere that enb manager is not good for skyrim and may cause issues. Is that correct? Currently i have about 20-25 enbs installed in enb manager..
Zaselim Posted March 24, 2014 Author Posted March 24, 2014 ok Onr question, which one is better, pure waters or w.a.t.e.r? I am currently running w.a.t.e.r. Just installed pure waters as well(after recovering my skyrim) to see if both of them work togather with each other so i can run both mods
Rockbottom231 Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 ok Onr question, which one is better, pure waters or w.a.t.e.r? I am currently running w.a.t.e.r. Just installed pure waters as well(after recovering my skyrim) to see if both of them work togather with each other so i can run both mods Pure water is better looks great.
lanilani Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 Holy shit the CH body looks AMAZING! Looking forward to the release!
Zaselim Posted March 25, 2014 Author Posted March 25, 2014 ok Onr question, which one is better, pure waters or w.a.t.e.r? I am currently running w.a.t.e.r. Just installed pure waters as well(after recovering my skyrim) to see if both of them work togather with each other so i can run both mods Pure water is better looks great. nice, i will check it, i heard that the water looks calm and has real like animation. While some say that the water is also calm where its not suppose to like around water falls. But the only thing i find strange is that pure water has about 8mb of size on nexus while realistic waters 2 has around 40-50mb of size. Now i have only used w.a.t.e.r but not pure waters and realistice waters 2(w.a.t.e.r 2, i suppose). But many say that pure water is better.
TripleKnightmare Posted March 27, 2014 Posted March 27, 2014 ok Onr question, which one is better, pure waters or w.a.t.e.r? I am currently running w.a.t.e.r. Just installed pure waters as well(after recovering my skyrim) to see if both of them work togather with each other so i can run both mods Pure water is better looks great. nice, i will check it, i heard that the water looks calm and has real like animation. While some say that the water is also calm where its not suppose to like around water falls. But the only thing i find strange is that pure water has about 8mb of size on nexus while realistic waters 2 has around 40-50mb of size. Now i have only used w.a.t.e.r but not pure waters and realistice waters 2(w.a.t.e.r 2, i suppose). But many say that pure water is better. W.A.T.E.R edits waterfall meshes and models, also adds splases and flora around rivers. And I think Pure Waters only edits textures, but I could be wrong since I've never used Pure Waters.
Rockbottom231 Posted March 28, 2014 Posted March 28, 2014 ok Onr question, which one is better, pure waters or w.a.t.e.r? I am currently running w.a.t.e.r. Just installed pure waters as well(after recovering my skyrim) to see if both of them work togather with each other so i can run both mods Pure water is better looks great. nice, i will check it, i heard that the water looks calm and has real like animation. While some say that the water is also calm where its not suppose to like around water falls. But the only thing i find strange is that pure water has about 8mb of size on nexus while realistic waters 2 has around 40-50mb of size. Now i have only used w.a.t.e.r but not pure waters and realistice waters 2(w.a.t.e.r 2, i suppose). But many say that pure water is better. W.A.T.E.R edits waterfall meshes and models, also adds splases and flora around rivers. And I think Pure Waters only edits textures, but I could be wrong since I've never used Pure Waters. Pure waters with enb is super realistic water. I used to use W.A.T.E.R but never liked it all the much. Pure water just looks clearer and more fluid.
grymsoul Posted March 30, 2014 Posted March 30, 2014 hey guys, I'm not sure how to get the TBBP meshes to work. I'm using the ZGGB-R Complete Mod Pack but somehow no matter what I do, I can't get her do to the sexy walk. I've even downloaded the other files "ZGGB-R TBBP", "ZGGB-R Compatible Female Skeletons For TBBP" and "My Female Character Assets". I'm just so confused, my head is spinning. I know this wonderful community can give me a step by step on how to get the TBBP mod working. No fault of the original poster but there's just TOO many options and files to download that I just don't know which one I SHOULD download. Please help.
Zaselim Posted March 30, 2014 Author Posted March 30, 2014 hey guys, I'm not sure how to get the TBBP meshes to work. I'm using the ZGGB-R Complete Mod Pack but somehow no matter what I do, I can't get her do to the sexy walk. I've even downloaded the other files "ZGGB-R TBBP", "ZGGB-R Compatible Female Skeletons For TBBP" and "My Female Character Assets". I'm just so confused, my head is spinning. I know this wonderful community can give me a step by step on how to get the TBBP mod working. No fault of the original poster but there's just TOO many options and files to download that I just don't know which one I SHOULD download. Please help. Actually the tbbp meshes are not in the pack, I forgot to add them in the pack. So download the tbbp meshes and overwrite them. Its below the Pack. if you already did then You should have the animation working. Are you using HDT by any chance because if you are then you obviously renamed or removed the female skeleton.hkx file even if you didn't I think you need to remove or turn off the HDT physics for the tbbp to work properly because ZGGB-R is not HDT enabled I mean ofcourse i have it in my game but i haven't uploaded it on the page.
Zaselim Posted March 30, 2014 Author Posted March 30, 2014 Sorry Guys i was and still unable to work on the mod because my PC crashed a week ago and it started giving a beep sound. I checked the ram, cpu and gpu and every other othing that is in my PC but i couldn't find the problem so I took it to the hardware department of our city's biggest PC market. The guy told me a couple of days ago that the board is not detecting the ram and it needs to be repaired. Lets hope Tomorrow (Monday) I will hear a good news.. The body mod itself is ready but as usuall i wanted to release it with atleast 5 outfits/Armor including my first original which i think is ready (I went to my friend's place and did some work on the outfit there and took some shots (As i told number of times my skyrim is kind of like portable and i can play it on any pc using the updated copy of the game I always keep in my EXT HDD) So here's the pics (I thought and thought what to make for the breasts area so i went with the nipple cover lol, Hope you like the outfit and it is in 2k res) The Gloves (not the sleeves) are part of the Black Rose Armor which i re-textured from the scratch other than that everything is my own and I am very happy with the outcome specially the boots(for the boots I took reference from a couple other boots and some pics i googled), they look awesome and very High Def. Note that it is my first original armor which i made by experimenting in 3ds max without anyone's help and most of you guys may not like it that much. Later I will also post the pics of my 2nd original outfit i made yesterday and the new mashup for my ZGGB-T-Amazon Queen NB Body(in my SIG). Sexy Jeans Outfit The Alpha (Incomplete) Version I posted few days back. The complete Versions with new Textures
Zaselim Posted March 30, 2014 Author Posted March 30, 2014 when is the new body be ready to be used by us? It ready to use, the real question is when will i release it. And I just told in my above post that I will release it when I\ll convert atleast 5 armors/outfits. And I will start doing it as soon as i get my pc back.
Jay1646 Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 To be honest I think I speak for most people on here that it would be nice if you went ahead and released the finished body and outfit(s) and then released the outfits your working on later...
grymsoul Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 hey guys, I'm not sure how to get the TBBP meshes to work. I'm using the ZGGB-R Complete Mod Pack but somehow no matter what I do, I can't get her do to the sexy walk. I've even downloaded the other files "ZGGB-R TBBP", "ZGGB-R Compatible Female Skeletons For TBBP" and "My Female Character Assets". I'm just so confused, my head is spinning. I know this wonderful community can give me a step by step on how to get the TBBP mod working. No fault of the original poster but there's just TOO many options and files to download that I just don't know which one I SHOULD download. Please help. Actually the tbbp meshes are not in the pack, I forgot to add them in the pack. So download the tbbp meshes and overwrite them. Its below the Pack. if you already did then You should have the animation working. Are you using HDT by any chance because if you are then you obviously renamed or removed the female skeleton.hkx file even if you didn't I think you need to remove or turn off the HDT physics for the tbbp to work properly because ZGGB-R is not HDT enabled I mean ofcourse i have it in my game but i haven't uploaded it on the page. Hrere's the problem, when I try copying the TBBP meshes and overwriting them into my data meshes folder, my game crashes. That's why I downloaded your ZGGB-R Compatible Female Skeletons For TBBP. The part I'm confused on is where is exactly do I put my tbbp files files now. Does it go inside the Compatible female skeleton folder or do I put the Compatible Female Skeleton files inside of my data meshes folder? Also, if it help, I don't have hdt. I just started the game and your mods are the only ones I've used, along with "Alternate Start"
Recommended Posts