Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e8c9fc295007164

when i try to get the armor only a few show up.

& i only get half of the ZGGB-R Armor Update 2 - TBBP mod.

the ZGGB-R lingerie Pack mod works fine & the body mods work as well 

i have installed as instructed but the only thing different i did was dropping the 

meshes & textures folders in to the data folder, so should i have just dropped the

whole ZGGB-R Armor Update 2 folder  in to the data folder or is there something else im missing 

& i installed as such 

1 - ZGGB-R Armor Update 2 - TBBP.rar
2 - ZGGB-R Inpou Armor Conversion.rar
3 - Corrected Texture Path 11 Outfits - Meshes.rar
4 - ZGGB-R lingerie Pack.rar
5 - ZGGB-R - 11 Armor Update.rar
6 - hdtHighHeel_beta0_5-36213-beta0-5 
7 - ZGGB-R2-U Armor Pack 1
8 - TERAArmors.esm  

thanks for any help you can give me 

Thats strange. 

Ok your ZGGB-R order is correct and you don;t need it for ZGGB-R2-U.

Check back few posts of mine, I uploaded the archive file with the pics for all the armor ids for ZGGB-R2-U. Change first 2 digits/letters with yours "23" and the type the rest of the code as in the pics to get the armors.

thanks alot dude you are always a big help 

Have you tried searching with "ZGGB" and "ZGGBR2u"? I advise you as long as you will use one body mode to use the associated armors with it only.

i have installed as instructed but the only thing different i did was dropping the 

meshes & textures folders in to the data folder, so should i have just dropped the

whole ZGGB-R Armor Update 2 folder  in to the data folder or is there something else im missing 

& i installed as such 

8 - TERAArmors.esm  

Thats strange. 

Check back few posts of mine, I uploaded the archive file with the pics for all the armor ids for ZGGB-R2-U. Change first 2 digits/letters with yours "23" and the type the rest of the code as in the pics to get the armors.

Have you tried searching with "ZGGB" and "ZGGBR2u"? I advise you as long as you will use one body mode to use the associated armors with it only.

It doesn't matter. I am using all 4 of my mods with the armors. I only get problem with ZGGB because when I type the command [ Help ZGGB ] then tist comes with all the armors including ZGGB-T,R,R2.. 

But when I enter the command [ help zggbt ] or [ help zggbr ] or [ help zggbr2u ] only the related armor list comes. So for all the guys other than me, when you will type [ help zggbr ] you will only get the list of ZGGB-R armors and if you type [ help zggbr2u ] you will only get ZGGB-R2-U armor list. But if you enter the command [ help zggb ] then you will get the armor list for both ZGGB-R and R2-U.

One more thing, ZGGB'R's and ZGGB-R2-U's armors esp files don't conflict with each other so you can use both mods at the same time if you want to as i am using all 4 of my body mods actually 3, I use the original ZGGB very little because ZGGB-T is the complete version of ZGGB, and i don't get any issue.

Some issues are the same for everyone even for the one who made the mod, that is why i don't get why some of the guys are not getting the full armor list. If you have the latest armor esp in your skyrim then you should get the full list in your console window even if you delete the meshes and textures folder.

For the guys who want Vanilla armors, As I said before I have plan to convert the Vanilla armors (assuming vanilla means default in game armors) and i downloaded the vanilla armors for UNPB from nexus to convert them. So from Pack 2 I will start including the vanilla armors as well. I am very busy these days and I am not getting time for the conversions, not even getting the time for the 2nd update for pack 1. I only need to add some color options in Pack 1's update 2 and I don't time to do that as well. But I will try to release the update 2 as soon as i can and then start working on Pack 2 Armor Conversions..

& i installed as such 

8 - TERAArmors.esm  

Thats strange. 

It doesn't matter. I am using all 4 of my mods with the armors. I only get problem with ZGGB because when I type the command [ Help ZGGB ] then tist comes with all the armors including ZGGB-T,R,R2.. 

But when I enter the command [ help zggbt ] or [ help zggbr ] or [ help zggbr2u ] only the related armor list comes. So for all the guys other than me, when you will type [ help zggbr ] you will only get the list of ZGGB-R armors and if you type [ help zggbr2u ] you will only get ZGGB-R2-U armor list. But if you enter the command [ help zggb ] then you will get the armor list for both ZGGB-R and R2-U.

One more thing, ZGGB'R's and ZGGB-R2-U's armors esp files don't conflict with each other so you can use both mods at the same time if you want to as i am using all 4 of my body mods actually 3, I use the original ZGGB very little because ZGGB-T is the complete version of ZGGB, and i don't get any issue.

Some issues are the same for everyone even for the one who made the mod, that is why i don't get why some of the guys are not getting the full armor list. If you have the latest armor esp in your skyrim then you should get the full list in your console window even if you delete the meshes and textures folder.

For the guys who want Vanilla armors, As I said before I have plan to convert the Vanilla armors (assuming vanilla means default in game armors) and i downloaded the vanilla armors for UNPB from nexus to convert them. So from Pack 2 I will start including the vanilla armors as well. I am very busy these days and I am not getting time for the conversions, not even getting the time for the 2nd update for pack 1. I only need to add some color options in Pack 1's update 2 and I don't time to do that as well. But I will try to release the update 2 as soon as i can and then start working on Pack 2 Armor Conversions..

Don't rush yourself and everybody here appreciates the hard work.

Ugh I hate it but Skyrim has been a pain in the butt with the crashing and not loading NEW save games! Also the TBBP animations are not working the the character is walking facing me...just when it go side ways and giving me it's back which is weird.

Had that as well recently just use coc ctest in console command and it will work just fine.

Can someone give step by step how to install the armor mods ?

it seems  anything i do to install them causes a CTD

thank you :P

Download / installed and enable High Heel System and if you already have it then download Tera armor.esm i provided in the main post and put it in your data folder but do not enable it.

what i did

put Textures and meshes of armor mod into data of skyrim with esp

after thats put in the  data folder the heels mod

provided the tera esp

after putting everything in place still getting CTD

now you need HDT High Heel System, download it from nexus and install it.

what i did

provided the tera esp

how stupid of me! thats what i missed!

now i cn usee the command and see the armors

thoughi can only see a small fraction of them =(

what i did

provided the tera esp

how stupid of me! thats what i missed!

now i cn usee the command and see the armors

thoughi can only see a small fraction of them =(

you have to use the page up and page down to scroll through them all.

Ugh I hate it but Skyrim has been a pain in the butt with the crashing and not loading NEW save games! Also the TBBP animations are not working the the character is walking facing me...just when it go side ways and giving me it's back which is weird.

Had that as well recently just use coc ctest in console command and it will work just fine.

Hmm from the main menu? or after loading a game?

Hmm from the main menu? or after loading a game?

Main menu

ok i downloaded the complete sos mod not lite version and i downloaded the sos unp skeleton and i downloaded the sos unp for females and then i installed them in order and when i went into the game my character didnt have it only my follower

Are you using any custom race by any chance? If you are then make sure if its using its own skeletons or not like ningheim race uses its own skeleton so you have replace its skeletons with sos compatible skeletons.

ok i downloaded the complete sos mod not lite version and i downloaded the sos unp skeleton and i downloaded the sos unp for females and then i installed them in order and when i went into the game my character didnt have it only my follower

Are you using any custom race by any chance? If you are then make sure if its using its own skeletons or not like ningheim race uses its own skeleton so you have replace its skeletons with sos compatible skeletons.

im using ningheim race

i got a problem with your race mod. How do I fix this problem with this face?

post-87409-0-42831700-1388274392_thumb.jpg