A little update on the follower issue I was having. Apparantly it's just the DB initiate that doesn't trigger anything in the way of punishment (or even undressing for that matter). Tried now with Jenassa and it worked as it should.

I've searched through this thread and google, and haven't found a solution for this yet. I might just be missing a setting for this - with SOS installed everything is working fine outside of PO. In the jail the jailer has underwear on during sex, and the crowds that gather during the parade and on the pillory also have their underwear on (SOS revealing armor), whiterun guards do not, jailer does not, until he has sex with the PC, then he puts them on!! 

Any easy solution to this?

Thanks

Hi,

does anyone has that problem that the game wont even launch? I installed SkyUI, SexLab, ZazResource pack and then i just put the PrisonOverhaul files in my skyrim folder. But when i launch the game it wont even show me skyrim logo and crash. I tried disabling all other mods that i have but nothing changed. Can somebody help? Wanted to try this mod. :(

It's my understanding that if you experience a crash before the skyrim logo, it usually means you're missing a master required for one of the mods...any mods you have installed, make sure you also have the required files listed on the mod page. For example, if you have a mod that uses Dawnguard, but you don't have the Dawnguard expansion, then your skyrim most likely won't run. I would also recommend using Mod Organizer, and LOOT for your load order.

Steam community has actually a very good guide about this.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=375836621

Hi,

does anyone has that problem that the game wont even launch? I installed SkyUI, SexLab, ZazResource pack and then i just put the PrisonOverhaul files in my skyrim folder. But when i launch the game it wont even show me skyrim logo and crash. I tried disabling all other mods that i have but nothing changed. Can somebody help? Wanted to try this mod. :(

Without a full list of your mods it would be hard to answer

Get TESVedit from Nexus. It does lots of wonderful things (I am sure) but what I find it's really useful for is checking your mods and load order. That's the first thing it does when you run it. Should tell you what is missing or whether a mod needs to load before another.

okay

tried it

it ruined my game..

i cant even launch it now...

great :D

Hi,

Get TESVedit from Nexus. It does lots of wonderful things (I am sure) but what I find it's really useful for is checking your mods and load order. That's the first thing it does when you run it. Should tell you what is missing or whether a mod needs to load before another.

okay

tried it

it ruined my game..

It's hard to imagine that TES5Edit ruined your game on it's own, considering it doesn't do anything to your load order without user input. Did you disable something you shouldn't have?

As Mez558 said, we could use a copy of your load order...

Utilities like BOSS and LOOT can help you find out what you're missing. A crash after the Bethesda logo is almost always due to a missing dependency. Did you make sure to download all prerequisites and mod requirements from those you listed?

Hi,

okay

tried it

it ruined my game..

It's hard to imagine that TES5Edit ruined your game on it's own, considering it doesn't do anything to your load order without user input. Did you disable something you shouldn't have?

As Mez558 said, we could use a copy of your load order...

Utilities like BOSS and LOOT can help you find out what you're missing. A crash after the Bethesda logo is almost always due to a missing dependency. Did you make sure to download all prerequisites and mod requirements from those you listed?

Okay

i am dumb

works now :D

everytime when skyrim crashes i just panic and write to every possible forum that i know. :D

but i got some bigger problems now. :/ Do you use mod "Deviously Cursed Loot"?

got some problems with that :/

i am dumb

everytime when skyrim crashes i just panic and write to every possible forum that i know. :D

Don't sweat it. :)

I do use DCL, haven't really tested out the latest version very much.

i am dumb

Uh... don't let @Kimy hear ... I mean read you saying that. @Kimy's got those unescapable arm-binders, you know. ;)

i am dumb

Uh... don't let @Kimy hear ... I mean read you saying that. @Kimy's got those unescapable arm-binders, you know. ;)

It's not my fault! I haven't had much time, and I've been testing some other stuff...

Please don't tell on me? I... I'll give you some of my stored sweetrolls!

i am dumb

It's not my fault! I haven't had much time, and I've been testing some other stuff...

Hmm, and what about some of that mead you have stashed away :P

i am dumb

Crap... I drank it all.

i am dumb

Crap... I drank it all.

Too late, why should I be the only one wearing one of those?

Thanks for an excellent mod. I have a video that shows it off well on xvideos (it's not suitable for youtube). I set the minor crime threshhold low so more would be shown just by pickpocketing. There's a general sexlab aspect too, when the female prisoner offers herself to the Jailer to skip a whipping.

This site won't let me give a link yet, but it's called "Skyrim redhead spanked whipped and screwed", under the same username as here.

I'm making a femdom version long enough for more different punishments and two different jails.

hi...

i have a couple new strange issues with the latest version of the mod... i don't know if anybody already had the same problems...  too many posts to read all of them... sorry

1) the wipping scene, both at the pillory and in the cell, nevre ends...  sex and other things last the time i set in MCM (usually 40 sex.) while wipping continues for ever...  until i use the task manager to kill the game... didn't find any other way to stop it...  at the moment i set the wipping possibility to 0 in order to keep playing but i love beong wipped (well, not in real life, LOL ) so, if anybody knows what might be the problem... i would appreciate

-snip-

I've seen the console solutions suggested but I found another. If you type:

player(dot)forceav healratemult 0

in the console, you will not regain health, so the problem of the whip never catching up won't occur. (I had to put (dot) for . because this site thinks I'm posting a link.)

If you have difficulty set to Novice you will get a long but finite flogging. If you set it to Master or Legendary the jailer will just give you a quick whipping, since the threshhold will be reached more quickly.

If your character can't survive without health regen, replace the 0 with 1 when he/she is out of jail.

hi...

i have a couple new strange issues with the latest version of the mod... i don't know if anybody already had the same problems...  too many posts to read all of them... sorry

1) the wipping scene, both at the pillory and in the cell, nevre ends...  sex and other things last the time i set in MCM (usually 40 sex.) while wipping continues for ever...  until i use the task manager to kill the game... didn't find any other way to stop it...  at the moment i set the wipping possibility to 0 in order to keep playing but i love beong wipped (well, not in real life, LOL ) so, if anybody knows what might be the problem... i would appreciate

-snip-

in the console, you will not regain health, so the problem of the whip never catching up won't occur. (I had to put (dot) for . because this site thinks I'm posting a link.)

If you have difficulty set to Novice you will get a long but finite flogging. If you set it to Master or Legendary the jailer will just give you a quick whipping, since the threshhold will be reached more quickly.

If your character can't survive without health regen, replace the 0 with 1 when he/she is out of jail.

Or you could just use the latest patch.

Patch No. 6c

You can get it here.

Pointer to PO Patches

hi...

-snip-

Or you could just use the latest patch.

Patch No. 6c

You can get it here.

Pointer to PO Patches

Well... actually the problem had already been solved some 10 weeks ago by patch 5b... :P

But thanks for the great job you're still doing keeping it updated, regardless the great effort it must need...! :)

A little update on the follower issue I was having. Apparantly it's just the DB initiate that doesn't trigger anything in the way of punishment (or even undressing for that matter). Tried now with Jenassa and it worked as it should.

After playing a bit more (Marrying Jenassa for one) I encounter the same issue that the follower just, well, follows you, in full armor and armed as you get dragged off to jail.

Hey! When i select the option to go to jail nothing happens, i just appear in jail and i have the same options in the vanilla game. Go to sleep, or scape. 

Sorry for my english btw. I have installed SexLab, ZazAnimation, SkyUI and all of them works but your mod don't. Help?

Huh, I just tried this today, but when the guards catch me and I tell them to take me to jail (whether the crime is major or minor), they just say "You're gonna rot in Dragonreach Dungeon" or something along those lines and leave me (gagged and cuffed, that is, but they don't arrest me). 

with the 6c patch whenever I get whipped, it automatically skips the whipping. The disable whipping debug is off so I don't see why it automatically skips it. Can someone help?

Check to see if it's set to only whip you once. If it is, then the punishment is concluded after the first time you get hit.

Don't really have any major issues with this mod, all animations works properly and everything, but sometimes I will randomly get "C++ Visual Runtime Error: R6025" when a guard comes to have some fun with my character in the cell. Skyrim just blackens out and stops working. Does anyone now any way to fix this error? It doesn't always happen, but really annoying when it does. Have to run FNIS again before loading the previous save to continue.

I have a feeling there is some sort of conflict between Schlongs of Skyrim mod and this mod, but I am far from 100% sure. Anyone else experienced this error and/or know if Schlongs of Skyrim and this mod somehow conflicts with each other? Should I install another mod to get the "schlongs" or what?  :unsure:

Hey folks! I'm having a little issue with this mod. I can't make it work!

I start punching a guard I surrender myself and let them take me to jail. They strip me of all my weapons and then... nothing. I have to walk myself but if I walk too away from the guard I get teleported to him. When I reach the cell, the Jailer appears but he/she does nothing. Then nothing else happens.

I have installed the patch, I set PO priority as you recommend, I have tried resetting the mod, everything. I have Fast-forward never. Mmmm, I don't know what else to add for you to help me figuring out what it could be. 

EDIT: I made it work with a new save downloaded, now I see the walking animation and the pillory, but, inside the prision my poor dragonborn wasn't assaulted or anything.