So this is the first time ive tried loverslab content and it seemed to be working fine (no FNIS error, got knocked down into bleedout then blacked out in solitude after attacking a guard to test prison content).  After i blacked out eventually the hud compass at the top of the screen came back and i could hear people talking about the war (i assumed i was hooded and being lead to the prison) then i was sitting in what i could tell was a cell (angry other prisoners and water dripping on stone).  problem was i could not see anything except the quest direction of my currently active quest that told me i needed to go through a door.

Is it supposed to be like this?  I ended up reloading after waiting for about a week game time and still being stuck.

Suggestions?

Edit:  I realized i had selected to pay the fine instead of jail.  once i tried that it started working.  Ill be honest i was waiting for some guard to come pork my character when she was in the stocks but that never happened.

Edited by Dressydung

Hi, I could solve the problems that I have with this mod after the update but now I have a new one. In Whiterun when the character is inside the cage nothing happens, nothing. Simply the character was standing on the side of the first prisoner that is inside and they do not move or anything. I had to disable the cage scene in the MCM menu.

I appreciate any advice and thanks to those who helped me with the other problem.

I'm having partially this issue now. I got inside the cage, the prisoner demanded a BJ, then a titjob and after that, the jailer announces another show but my character stays there. I can't move/walk/jump. The nobles gather around the cage so technically they are watching a show; they clap their hands, laugh, etc etc but my character is stuck.

Any ideas?

with the 6c patch whenever I get whipped, it automatically skips the whipping. The disable whipping debug is off so I don't see why it automatically skips it. Can someone help?

Check to see if it's set to only whip you once. If it is, then the punishment is concluded after the first time you get hit.

I don't see an option for that. I only see whipping health % and duration which is set to 25 seconds

Hi, I could solve the problems that I have with this mod after the update but now I have a new one. In Whiterun when the character is inside the cage nothing happens, nothing. Simply the character was standing on the side of the first prisoner that is inside and they do not move or anything. I had to disable the cage scene in the MCM menu.

I appreciate any advice and thanks to those who helped me with the other problem.

I'm having partially this issue now. I got inside the cage, the prisoner demanded a BJ, then a titjob and after that, the jailer announces another show but my character stays there. I can't move/walk/jump. The nobles gather around the cage so technically they are watching a show; they clap their hands, laugh, etc etc but my character is stuck.

Any ideas?

Seems that the creator of this mod does not care that people have this problem and it is very annoying, the characters simply stagnate and nothing happens.

Seems that the creator of this mod does not care that people have this problem and it is very annoying, the characters simply stagnate and nothing happens.

Xaz has been busy. Inte is authoring series of patches for XPO. I am using those patches and have not experienced these types of bugs.

However, I did not experince them in unpatched version either, when I tested it. Are you sure that your load order and resource priorities are sorted correctly?

Xaz has been busy. Inte is authoring series of patches for XPO. I am using those patches and have not experienced these types of bugs.

However, I did not experince them in unpatched version either, when I tested it. Are you sure that your load order and resource priorities are sorted correctly?

I use the patch and his load order is after the main mod, I do not know which is the exact order for the main mod, the creator of the mod does not say anything about it, so I let to LOOT do the work, no problem in the MCM menu with neither of them, the patch and the main mod. The mod works perfect except for the cage scene.  :( 

I use the patch and his load order is after the main mod, I do not know which is the exact order for the main mod, the creator of the mod does not say anything about it, so I let to LOOT do the work, no problem in the MCM menu with neither of them, the patch and the main mod. The mod works perfect except for the cage scene.   :(

I did not patch the cage scene simply because like @Morferous said, it is working for me as well.

That said, you can try the usual suspects.

• Has the jailer left the area? If not, then he/she is stuck pathing.
  • Have you been arrested for a major crime? If not, then it is working as intended -- you only get punished for major crimes.
  • Has the punishment scene started? You can tell this, if one of the spectators stops at the front of the cage and says something like "Prisoners it's time."   

I use the patch and his load order is after the main mod, I do not know which is the exact order for the main mod, the creator of the mod does not say anything about it, so I let to LOOT do the work, no problem in the MCM menu with neither of them, the patch and the main mod. The mod works perfect except for the cage scene.   :(

I did not patch the cage scene simply because like @Morferous said, it is working for me as well.

That said, you can try the usual suspects.

• Has the jailer left the area? If not, then he/she is stuck pathing.
  • Have you been arrested for a major crime? If not, then it is working as intended -- you only get punished for major crimes.
  • Has the punishment scene started? You can tell this, if one of the spectators stops at the front of the cage and says something like "Prisoners it's time."   

I have a one more question, in addition to Inte's ones. You may have replied to it somewhere, but I did not find it by quickly looking for it.

Are you using Mod Organizer to manage your files? If you do, then have you also set your resource priorities in left panel to match the load order set by LOOT? Your load order may be correct, but perhaps your resource priorities are not. That would cause scritps to conflict and cause unexpected problems.

Huh, I just tried this today, but when the guards catch me and I tell them to take me to jail (whether the crime is major or minor), they just say "You're gonna rot in Dragonreach Dungeon" or something along those lines and leave me (gagged and cuffed, that is, but they don't arrest me). 

I've updated from v32 to v33 and having the same issue. Debug arrest functions don't work either. (Arrests work properly in Markarth though).

Update:

• Tried getting arrested at Dragon Bridge -> Failed (The Guard forcegreets me, I choose "I submit" -> nothing happens and then the guard forcegreets me *again*, I choose "I submit" *again*-> nothing happens but this time guards go aggro).
  • I then fast traveled to Solitude (where I have a really high bounty) and tried getting arrested again -> Failed
  • Fast traveled to Morthal (where I have no bounty). Was about to punch a Morthal guard to get arrested but then suddenly got equipped with cuffs and stuff and then taken back directly to Solitude jail.

WTF?! Some kind of script lag or something?

Update: Also, bounty hunters no longer initiate dialogue, they attack on sight.

Damn it, I knew updating the mod would cause problems...

Huh, I just tried this today, but when the guards catch me and I tell them to take me to jail (whether the crime is major or minor), they just say "You're gonna rot in Dragonreach Dungeon" or something along those lines and leave me (gagged and cuffed, that is, but they don't arrest me).

I've updated from v32 to v33 and having the same issue. Debug arrest functions don't work either. (Arrests work properly in Markarth though).

Update:

• Tried getting arrested at Dragon Bridge -> Failed (The Guard forcegreets me, I choose "I submit" -> nothing happens and then the guard forcegreets me *again*, I choose "I submit" *again*-> nothing happens but this time guards go aggro).
  • I then fast traveled to Solitude (where I have a really high bounty) and tried getting arrested again -> Failed
  • Fast traveled to Morthal (where I have no bounty). Was about to punch a Morthal guard to get arrested but then suddenly got equipped with cuffs and stuff and then taken back directly to Solitude jail.
WTF?! Some kind of script lag or something?

Update: Also, bounty hunters no longer initiate dialogue, they attack on sight.

Damn it, I knew updating the mod would cause problems...

Understand that there is a bug in the base game where the guards will fail to arrest you. If that bug is occurring then this mod will never even get started. The last I looked there is no known way to reproduce or eliminate the bug, it will however go away sometimes but the how/what/why is (or at lest was) unknown.

It keep crashing for me at the begining screen. I have all the mods, I did the third version, I downloaded the patch, I tried turning off all other mods that it didnt require, and still my game will only run when its off. Any idea? Could it be the load order? If so, whats the correct order?

It keep crashing for me at the begining screen. I have all the mods, I did the third version, I downloaded the patch, I tried turning off all other mods that it didnt require, and still my game will only run when its off. Any idea? Could it be the load order? If so, whats the correct order?

Do you mean that it crashed after Bethesda screen?

Run LOOT to sort your load order and pay attention to number of Errors the summary gives out, after hitting "Sort Plugins" and "Apply". Those would be the ones crashing the game and marked in the report.

https://loot.github.io/

help me !! my character is stuck at the end when jailor returns your belonging controls aren't working i cant move no button keypress is working is there a console command to fix this i have tried "enableplayercontols" command but it doesnt work its definetly a prison overhaul issue maybe a script got stuck. i can not afford to loose 4 hrs of gameplay because of this.

I´ve got a problem with this mod:

when I get arrested the guard takes me to a room where I assume you loose your stuff. Then they just stand there, me bound and unable to do anything. I´ve tried turning the dialogue off and reinstalled everything, but it didn´t help. 

I´ve got all the requred mods installed. Anyone know how to fix this?

Right after I download this, I load up a save and BAM. Instant crash to desktop. I remove the mod, load the same save, play for hours.

Think about the mod again, try installing it, BAM, crash. Load up the save without this mod, no problems again.

So I try this a few more times, because I'm stubborn. Always the same result.

I have every required mod. I've been using those for a long time. I don't get it.

Right after I download this, I load up a save and BAM. Instant crash to desktop. I remove the mod, load the same save, play for hours.

Think about the mod again, try installing it, BAM, crash. Load up the save without this mod, no problems again.

So I try this a few more times, because I'm stubborn. Always the same result.

I have every required mod. I've been using those for a long time. I don't get it.

Is that when you load the save or the game?

If it is when loading the save try a different save, preferably one you made in a small cell.