SlaveTats + RaceMenu Overlays | Anuketh Pack #2 - LE / SE

View File

information.png

This is the second pack I've done. Check the first one here. This mod works for both Legendary Edition (32 bit) and Special Edition (64 bit), but each one has sighly different requirements mentioned below. I made the first pack with a CBBE body base, this time I've used UNP body base. The mod works for both bodies, but I've added CBBE/UNP specific tattoos for a better body matching.

This pack includes the following:

• 50 Tattoos: Runic Tree (Back), Howling (Back), Lotus Bird (Back), World Tree (Front), Tiny Rose (Front), Neck Roses (Front), Crossed Eyes (Face), Teary Eyes (Face), Rune Arch (Face), Moon Rune (Face), Carp Fish (Back), Bear Claw (Face), Leopard Serpent Left (Left Arm), Leopard Serpent Right (Right Arm), Bush Black (Pubic), Bush Recolor (Pubic), Bird With Skull (Back), Oni Mask (Back), Spiral Triangle, Mandala (Front), Roses (Leg), Druid Moons (Face), Clown (Face), Back Cross (Back), Owl (Back), Top Web (Front), Skeleton Hands (Front), Feather (Front), Tribal Right (Right Arm) and Tribal Left (Left Arm), Slut in Training (Back), Free Property (Front), Breed Me (Pubic), Deer Love (Pubic), Spider Web UNP (Breasts), Spider Web CBBE (Breasts), Body Scales (Front), Mouth Dripping (Face), Scales (Face), Scales Alt. (Face), Make Me Gag (Back), Broken Princess (Back), Rough (Leg), Pasties UNP (Breasts), Pasties CBBE (Breasts), Neck Roses CBBE (Front), Jewels (Front), Roses CBBE (Leg), Eyeliner 1 (Face) and Eyeliner 2 (Face).

██ First version

██ Second version

██ Third version

██ Fourth version

██ Fifth version (03.02.2021) - This version includes all the previous versions. Just overwrite everything when asked.

• Added new categories for the tattoos: They are divided between Anuketh v2 - General and Anuketh v2 - Slave Marks.

RACEMENU TATTOO OVERLAYS FOR *SPECIAL EDITION ADDED - Made by Testificateguy.

* I don't know if it will work for Legendary Edition, use it at your own risk.

requirements.png

This mod is NOT standalone. That means that it requires other resources in order to work.

Legendary Edition users must install first:

Special Edition users must install first:

Installation (extracted from SlaveTats page):

1. Make sure you have the requirements.

2. Download SlaveTats and extract it into the Skyrim Data folder.

3. Download this mod and extract it into the Skyrim Data folder.

3. Start Skyrim. You'll have a SlaveTats menu under the SkyUI's MCM.

4. On the Setup tab, select the character you want to apply a tattoo and then click Add/remove tattoos (so the mod will register my tattoo pack).

5. On the Body/Face tabs, select a Section and then a specific Pattern of your liking.

6. Pick color, glow and gloss if you like, or leave them with their defaults colors.

7. Exit the MCM and your tattoos will appear in a moment.

credits.png

SlaveTats - murfk

Testificateguy for converting the tattoos for RaceMenu.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you have a specific request , send me a PM.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/16/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SKYUI, JCONTAINERS, RACEMENU, SLAVETATS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

2 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

Excellent! This is a real masterpiece. And the first mod and this one are very, very beautiful!!! I don't use СBBE, but I take the first mod and this one.

Thank you so much! Means a lot ❤️ 

The good news is that both CBBE or UNP are compatible with these tattoos because they don't cover up skin enough to show issues ?

23 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

the tattoos not showing in the slave tats

So sorry to hear that!

I also use CBBE 3BBB but works perfectly. Do you have all the requirements and their latest versions?

Did you register the tattoos with the Register button on the MCM SlaveTats menu? Do other tattoo packs register as well?

1 hour ago, Anuketh said:

So sorry to hear that!

I also use CBBE 3BBB but works perfectly. Do you have all the requirements and their latest versions?

Did you register the tattoos with the Register button on the MCM SlaveTats menu? Do other tattoo packs register as well?

i think i forget register the tattoos lool.

i start a new clean game and i test several mods before start the new game and sure i forgot 

register the tattoos. i am a idiot. ?

sorry. when start a new game i go activate all options of the mods in mcm and go register the tattoos in the slavetats.

thanks again for your great work.

PS: i love too your followers mods i go test too. ?

1 hour ago, infernal171 said:

Thanks for your work, I would like to ask if you would like to get a spider web tattoo for breasts, similar or not to those in Fallout 4

Thank you! Sure thing, they could be added in the next update.

More suggestions and requests are always welcome!

• 9 months later...