Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

17 hours ago, kra6969 said:

@shouganai Any updates on your replacer?

Apparently  @shouganai  hasn't been on this forum in a week.  :bawling:  

And then I wanted to tell something to  @nikoli grimm , if you don't allow comment on your personal CP77 topic what's the use?

For a mod like yours where every image changes but we don't know which where and how, if you don't allow people to interact what's the point?

With this I don't want to insult anyone.

Your mod should be an exchange of views and ideas it is not a mod that adds or removes clothing to character X and nothing more.

That topic will remain empty and it's a real shame . Again, with this I don't want to insult anyone .  Just ask .

The use is, I would like to have an area where I am actually able to find a mod without having to scroll through 100+ pages of comments, requests, and off topic ramblings.

There are currently at least five Cyberpunk mods here on LL, possibly more. It took me over three hours to find them buried within various topics.  The ability to go to one area and find a mod is appealing. There are over a dozen Cyberpunk topic forums here with dozens of pages each, a simple link to the page I made, CYBERPUNK 2077 MODS makes it much simpler to find a mod. The search engine is what it is, and unless the mod author spends an inordinate amount of time making sure their mod can be found, it gets buried.

If other mod authors add their own mods to that one area, then they are found more easily. Reacting to the mod is thanks enough, if someone has a question, comment, or request they can just as easily contact the author directly or make the comment on any of the other Cyberpunk forums. Until someone takes the effort to make and maintain a Cyberpunk Club the few mods we have here will otherwise be buried.

6 hours ago, FEET GaMeR said:

Apparently  @shouganai  hasn't been on this forum in a week.  :bawling:  

And then I wanted to tell something to  @nikoli grimm , if you don't allow comment on your personal CP77 topic what's the use?

For a mod like yours where every image changes but we don't know which where and how, if you don't allow people to interact what's the point?

With this I don't want to insult anyone.

Your mod should be an exchange of views and ideas it is not a mod that adds or removes clothing to character X and nothing more.

That topic will remain empty and it's a real shame . Again, with this I don't want to insult anyone .  Just ask .

2 hours ago, nikoli grimm said:

The use is, I would like to have an area where I am actually able to find a mod without having to scroll through 100+ pages of comments, requests, and off topic ramblings.

There are currently at least five Cyberpunk mods here on LL, possibly more. It took me over three hours to find them buried within various topics.  The ability to go to one area and find a mod is appealing. There are over a dozen Cyberpunk topic forums here with dozens of pages each, a simple link to the page I made, CYBERPUNK 2077 MODS makes it much simpler to find a mod. The search engine is what it is, and unless the mod author spends an inordinate amount of time making sure their mod can be found, it gets buried.

If other mod authors add their own mods to that one area, then they are found more easily. Reacting to the mod is thanks enough, if someone has a question, comment, or request they can just as easily contact the author directly or make the comment on any of the other Cyberpunk forums. Until someone takes the effort to make and maintain a Cyberpunk Club the few mods we have here will otherwise be buried.

It is a best of bad options.  This thread was intended not to actually post mods, but rather be a forum to discuss modding (techniques, tools and collaboration).  The creation of a mod only thread is not a great option, but it may be the only option outside of creating a club as nikoli stated.  LL is not set up for just a tiny amount of mods for a game.  If modding really takes off for the game, then Ashal will go through the work to set up a subsection for it.  But it has to really take off as adding subsections is a bunch of work for him.

As for the club, that may be a far better option.  While nikoli is correct about someone needing to set it up, it doesn't then need too much maintenance (or others can be added to share the burden).  Once the club is set up (provided it is an open/public club) anyone could then add mods to it.  Mount and Blade is a good example of this:  https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/131-bannerlord-lovers/

Cheers,

Greg

23 hours ago, nikoli grimm said:

Yeah... You could've made a club instead. That's what we did for Bannerlord. Just like gregathit said. 

On 3/2/2021 at 9:28 PM, gregathit said:

It is a best of bad options.  This thread was intended not to actually post mods, but rather be a forum to discuss modding (techniques, tools and collaboration).  The creation of a mod only thread is not a great option, but it may be the only option outside of creating a club as nikoli stated.  LL is not set up for just a tiny amount of mods for a game.  If modding really takes off for the game, then Ashal will go through the work to set up a subsection for it.  But it has to really take off as adding subsections is a bunch of work for him.

As for the club, that may be a far better option.  While nikoli is correct about someone needing to set it up, it doesn't then need too much maintenance (or others can be added to share the burden).  Once the club is set up (provided it is an open/public club) anyone could then add mods to it.  Mount and Blade is a good example of this:  https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/131-bannerlord-lovers/

Cheers,

Greg

Sorry to tack on but as someone who frequents this forum, I think users REALLY need to start helping create mod topics with just mod links. Senran Kagura is a PERFECT example of this. @The Butler created "mod summary" topics First post on the first page is literally just a gigantic amazingly curated  list of available mods that exist that is based off it's original topic, With EASY to digest mod links, descriptions, and mod install instructions. As honestly, for more experienced users such as myself, and I'm sure ALOT of members on this forum, it is an absolute pain in the ass to help newbies out. They repeatedly, ask for help, ask for a specific mod, and the only correct response on a game with a decent amount of support is "go back in the topic and just read post by post." And that is a hard pill to swallow for new users. They come off a google search expecting a nice mod at the end of it. Not a 100 page thread with no mod install instructions on the first page, and could be 10 pages in before even one early usable mod. Definitely not a more refined one.

I know this is a limitation by nature of forums. But maybe, considering this is a modding forum, and users come here for mods, Maybe you moderators  get together and create additional rules (easily en forcible on your end) that once a game takes off, SOMEONE has to be responsible for creating a curated list of available mods. Even if it's one of you moderators, or even a separate role on the forum for volunteers who's sole job it is if they are a member of the group, is to put together mod summaries for a game once it reaches X number of mods/forum pages. Again, the rule being discussed between the moderation group. That way once a game/topic reaches that threshold, a PM, or even topic is shot off to all the members of the "curation group" so they know to get on it. (As of course different users have different tastes, and said members of the group may not even be keeping an eye on the game.

I know this is a "hard sell". But honestly something that has to be done (maybe you moderators could come up with a better system) to genuinely improve the quality of life of the forum. As recent AAA games have absolutely shown that lack of curated lists of mods for games, once traction is gained, leads to an extremely messy thread. Full of contributors telling off newbies. And this is coming from someone who religiously visits this forum every day and downloads EVERY mod he likes for a game he likes. I literally have gigs of mods from this forum I've backed up. And quite honestly, if I don't do this religiously EVERY DAY, coming back after a few days due to life, I'M OVERWHELMED. So I can only imagine how newbies googling and coming across a popular thread for a game they wants mods for, feel.

@Hakufu1021

There are a few problems in creating big summary topics. I kind of wanted to do one for Atelier Ryza 2 which is(sort of) the game I'm most interested in modding/using mods and that specific topic is pretty messy.
From my experience in "managing" the summary topics back the the biggest problems were.

Spoiler
  1. Available space for attachments/Images. 
    //  I believe the max file size (overall) is 40mb. As a game get many mods you will need to keep adding image to the post hence increasing the overall size. And when it happens you will have to workaround it or instead using attachments, you start using filehosts/imagehosts.

2. Time.
    // Writing big summary topics take loads of time and sometimes for whatever reason something will break (spoilers mostly) for whatever reason even if everything is as it must be. Searching available mods will take time and uploading files to filehost/imagehost as well.

3. As people start downloading mods if you are using filehosts (free) links will start to go offline.
    // So you need to have a backup of all mods so you can reupload them be it on another file host (personal use) or you PC.
        And some people will be unable to download from some filehosts like me for example mega is extremely limited here being only 500mb per day.

4. This is more of a personal problem.
    // I started adding credits for mod authors since I want them to receive feedbacks for their mods. And searching for authors name also takes time.

5. Disponibility,
    // Sometimes the topic owner may need to take a few days off for whatever reason (life problems,chilling out,etc) so during these days that topic would be... "on-hold".

Now for the solution to these problems:

Spoiler
  1. If a MOD/ADMIN could increase the max filesize for Summary topics. Even if only for images it would be of extreme help. Since I aggree that having a 1gb+ post containing dozens of attaches "files" is a problem and will slowdown the topic/site in general.

2. Time. It's hard to solve this one but I believe having more people managing a topic can solve it. (If they're coordinated so there aren't more than 2~3 people editing the post at the same time which could cause some problems.

3. Filehost and offline links. Similar to time, having a group of people responsible for the main post would likely help. As each of them could be responsible for a different filehost.

4. -- // --

5. Once again, more people manage the same post.

In short, increasing max file size (images) and creating a group feature on the website, where the people within that group would be able to manage a topic.
IE:
When creating a topic a feature which lets you choose ownership of that topic would be optimal.
And other than that is more of community itself, people with enough disposition to join hands and work together.

Anyway these are just ideas that can be worked with.
There may be better way to solve each situation.

It's a tough thing to dance around. I can vouch for the Senran Kagura thread. It's very well organized and was the first thread I sunk my teeth into so I was a bit surprised to see that other threads did not follow that trend of a mod summary. I stopped modding atelier because I kept having to dig back through the thread to find what I was looking for. Game like cyberpunk though, most if not all viable mods at this point are on nexus. Home brew is slow for the game. I'm guilty of being lazy though, I've wanted to re-texture the female private parts since release cause the default is...not great... someone did a good job with it on nexus though, beat me to it.

14 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Sorry to tack on but as someone who frequents this forum, I think users REALLY need to start helping create mod topics with just mod links. Senran Kagura is a PERFECT example of this. @The Butler created "mod summary" topics First post on the first page is literally just a gigantic amazingly curated  list of available mods that exist that is based off it's original topic, With EASY to digest mod links, descriptions, and mod install instructions. As honestly, for more experienced users such as myself, and I'm sure ALOT of members on this forum, it is an absolute pain in the ass to help newbies out. They repeatedly, ask for help, ask for a specific mod, and the only correct response on a game with a decent amount of support is "go back in the topic and just read post by post." And that is a hard pill to swallow for new users. They come off a google search expecting a nice mod at the end of it. Not a 100 page thread with no mod install instructions on the first page, and could be 10 pages in before even one early usable mod. Definitely not a more refined one.

I know this is a limitation by nature of forums. But maybe, considering this is a modding forum, and users come here for mods, Maybe you moderators  get together and create additional rules (easily en forcible on your end) that once a game takes off, SOMEONE has to be responsible for creating a curated list of available mods. Even if it's one of you moderators, or even a separate role on the forum for volunteers who's sole job it is if they are a member of the group, is to put together mod summaries for a game once it reaches X number of mods/forum pages. Again, the rule being discussed between the moderation group. That way once a game/topic reaches that threshold, a PM, or even topic is shot off to all the members of the "curation group" so they know to get on it. (As of course different users have different tastes, and said members of the group may not even be keeping an eye on the game.

I know this is a "hard sell". But honestly something that has to be done (maybe you moderators could come up with a better system) to genuinely improve the quality of life of the forum. As recent AAA games have absolutely shown that lack of curated lists of mods for games, once traction is gained, leads to an extremely messy thread. Full of contributors telling off newbies. And this is coming from someone who religiously visits this forum every day and downloads EVERY mod he likes for a game he likes. I literally have gigs of mods from this forum I've backed up. And quite honestly, if I don't do this religiously EVERY DAY, coming back after a few days due to life, I'M OVERWHELMED. So I can only imagine how newbies googling and coming across a popular thread for a game they wants mods for, feel.

As this is a hobby website, the "hard sell" is probably more of an "impossible sell".  Just being honest.  If you are hoping moderators will handle this, then I'm sorry, but that won't happen. The moderation team doesn't have time time or numbers to keep up with this for one game, let alone the number of games that have mods.  Also, you are assuming the moderation team is even familiar with all of the different games and their mods.  This would also be false.  As for rules, I don't have the slightest idea how to create rules regarding this.  To me, any rule we could create would be against the very nature of the site.  

If this is going to happen, then it will have to come from users.  There are users who have stepped up and done this in the past for a particular game.  Folks who want to contribute, are passionate about a particular game, but for whatever reasons lack the necessary skills (or time) to create mods.  Instead, they volunteer themselves to help organize.  See a need and try to fill it. 

While clubs are not a perfect solution, it most certainly can draw folks together and let them pool their resources to contribute in whatever ways they are able.  Again, we are open to ideas, but it can't be anything that further piles on top of the limited resources of the moderation team.

7 hours ago, gregathit said:

As this is a hobby website, the "hard sell" is probably more of an "impossible sell".  Just being honest.  If you are hoping moderators will handle this, then I'm sorry, but that won't happen. The moderation team doesn't have time time or numbers to keep up with this for one game, let alone the number of games that have mods.  Also, you are assuming the moderation team is even familiar with all of the different games and their mods.  This would also be false.  As for rules, I don't have the slightest idea how to create rules regarding this.  To me, any rule we could create would be against the very nature of the site.  

If this is going to happen, then it will have to come from users.  There are users who have stepped up and done this in the past for a particular game.  Folks who want to contribute, are passionate about a particular game, but for whatever reasons lack the necessary skills (or time) to create mods.  Instead, they volunteer themselves to help organize.  See a need and try to fill it. 

While clubs are not a perfect solution, it most certainly can draw folks together and let them pool their resources to contribute in whatever ways they are able.  Again, we are open to ideas, but it can't be anything that further piles on top of the limited resources of the moderation team.

First I appreciate your honestly, compared to you I'm a new user so of course  you'll have a better understanding of how this forum functions, it's community, etc. I'll add one more reply and if you respond, I'll carry it to PM so we don't clutter the thread.

Second, I wasn't saying my idea had to be the sole responsibility of the moderators. I was saying you guys put the system together.  If you have a better idea to potentially solve the problem. You create the system, the users generate the content with the said system.

Why not do what @The Butler suggested? He makes fair points with his experience. But his chief concern besides time seems to be limitations on the topic.  His idea - if it's possible increase the file size limit on threads. Then with my idea (create a group of volunteers, give us the privileges to edit each other's posts, and we could create these summaries. Issue essentially tackled. I'm willing to lend a hand and create mod summaries as I effectively already do it on my own rig.

I personally run a VERY simple forum myself using a now outdated version of SMF. As long as the admin/you mods can give us the privileges, or code them in, we can make this a reality. Heck, you could even make a recruitment thread under announcements for the group. That way everyone who wants to dedicate the time, will volunteer, get added to this group, and start the work.  And of course said thread would be pruned so it doesn't become a gigantic monster, first post being updated with known list of Mod Summaries. Again, this could be outsourced to the group, and once the list is collected, a PM shot off to the moderator so they can prune and update the post with the current list of Mod Summary threads provided by the group. So very little effort on the moderation team. The group would front the time sink.

As far as clubs - No idea how clubs work, if you think that would be the solution, I'll look into it. But I'm going to assume a large amount of the userbase on this forum, has the same understanding of clubs that I do. None. Especially new users, and this is what my idea helps to solve. New user confusion and thus reducing the burden on contributors.  But considering this idea, has no benefit besides contributing time to the forum, it shouldn't require much oversight on the moderation team. As we aren't getting any special privileges besides editing each other's posts. Yes that can be abused, but make it a rule if you edit someone else's post in the group outside of a Mod Summary page, you get consequences.  And this role would essentially ONLY be applied to the people in that group. As every other forum member would not have this ability. Another similar idea to bypass any additional work on your end, is we literally get a thread dedicated to the group, to stake a "claim" on a game. That way once someone posts "Hey, X game is taking off, I'm going to make a mod summary thread." Everyone else in that group knows to pick a different game.  That thread, could also be used for the group to keep tallies on the current mod summaries that exist, so if due to IRL (as this is a hobby) someone takes a few days, weeks, or months off, the other members can pitch in.

Just ideas. If they can't work out because you know way more about this forum, and obviously have access to a moderation panel, than fair enough. As I can't remember what forum software this runs on, but I assume it's way better than SMF and probably has this functionality built in. But I could be wrong.  Plus, I'm also honestly not going to begin to say I understand the complexities of this forum as much as you or any of the other staff do. So if the idea can't work, for whatever reason. I understand. I'm merely seeing a problem, that is growing at an alarming rate, and offering a potential solution. If it can't work... for any reason...hey, I tried. No harm no foul.

1 hour ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Just ideas. If they can't work out because you know way more about this forum, and obviously have access to a moderation panel, than fair enough. As I can't remember what forum software this runs on, but I assume it's way better than SMF and probably has this functionality built in. But I could be wrong.  Plus, I'm also honestly not going to begin to say I understand the complexities of this forum as much as you or any of the other staff do. So if the idea can't work, for whatever reason. I understand. I'm merely seeing a problem, that is growing at an alarming rate, and offering a potential solution. If it can't work... for any reason...hey, I tried. No harm no foul.

The forum software is unable to grant limited moderation abilities.  Unfortunately it is an all or nothing deal.  Hence the clubs.  Clubs can have an unlimited amount of moderators that are appointed by the founder of the club.  The founder of the club can also appoint other folks as leaders who can take over for the founder.  Essentially a club can function as a mini-forum with all the things you are asking for and even have its own download section within the club.  

Examples of clubs:  

Bannerlord:  https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/131-bannerlord-lovers/

TK17:  https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/105-tk17-official-klub-exile-portal/

Klub17:  https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/140-official-the-klub-17/

This is the best option I can think of at the current time that would not depend on one individual taking on a large burden of trying to maintain a single thread and updating it.  If someone can think of another option, I'm more than willing to listen and relay it to the site owner.  Cheers.

Oh, and it isn't possible to increase the OP beyond what it is right now without causing a huge slowdown of the site.  My understanding is this a limitation of the forum software that we are stuck with.

On 3/3/2021 at 10:50 PM, DonCanada said:

Has there been any development of a mod that allows nudity in first person? We've had mods that remove the underwear for ages but the cock still doesn't render when you look down.

on NEXUS  you can find them but some don't work so good, anyway...

MOD WIP third person  is heavy bugged and you must to use cyber_engine_tweaks to make it work

Penis for Male V  there are 4 versions but I really don't know which one is better visible in first person

Underwear Remover  ( 2 files one for bra and one for underwear . this is the best nude mod for me )

22 hours ago, gregathit said:

The forum software is unable to grant limited moderation abilities.  Unfortunately it is an all or nothing deal.  Hence the clubs.  Clubs can have an unlimited amount of moderators that are appointed by the founder of the club.  The founder of the club can also appoint other folks as leaders who can take over for the founder.  Essentially a club can function as a mini-forum with all the things you are asking for and even have its own download section within the club.  

Examples of clubs:  

Bannerlord:  https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/131-bannerlord-lovers/

TK17:  https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/105-tk17-official-klub-exile-portal/

Klub17:  https://www.loverslab.com/clubs/140-official-the-klub-17/

This is the best option I can think of at the current time that would not depend on one individual taking on a large burden of trying to maintain a single thread and updating it.  If someone can think of another option, I'm more than willing to listen and relay it to the site owner.  Cheers.

Oh, and it isn't possible to increase the OP beyond what it is right now without causing a huge slowdown of the site.  My understanding is this a limitation of the forum software that we are stuck with.

Thank you sir. Clubs seem to be the best solution to the problem, last few question and I'll make it brief. Is there any limits on clubs? Max number per month, any rules on what game may qualify as a club, or is it truly, as long as the storage space on the server can accommodate the influx of clubs, the sky is the limit as long as there are users who found the club?

PS: That is honestly a shame, that this forum software can't grant limited moderation privilege.  As SMF is free and honestly,  you have complete granular control over the privileges a group and user has over the forum. From as low as only moderating their own topic, to having just as much privileges as an admin and able to edit an admin's post. (Of course they aren't full admin unless they get access to the cpanel and are allowed to edit the forum's programming.) All via privileges applied to a user group. Or even restricted to a sub forum (example on this software being the Dead or Alive 6 section.)

To whoever direct e-mailed me about my Altered Advertising v1.3 mod with an upload request. I accidentally deleted your e-mail before I responded. Seeing as this site is the only place it's currently uploaded to, I'm assuming you got it from here.

You can do whatever you want to it, I don't care if you re-upload it to another site, credit's nice, but not required.  Telling me where you've re-uploaded it to would be nice too. You should know Nexus gave me grief when I had it uploaded on their site, that why I yanked it from there.

19 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Thank you sir. Clubs seem to be the best solution to the problem, last few question and I'll make it brief. Is there any limits on clubs? Max number per month, any rules on what game may qualify as a club, or is it truly, as long as the storage space on the server can accommodate the influx of clubs, the sky is the limit as long as there are users who found the club?

Sky is the limit as far as I am aware.  Forum rules still apply, but no special rules for clubs.

19 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

PS: That is honestly a shame, that this forum software can't grant limited moderation privilege.  As SMF is free and honestly,  you have complete granular control over the privileges a group and user has over the forum. From as low as only moderating their own topic, to having just as much privileges as an admin and able to edit an admin's post. (Of course they aren't full admin unless they get access to the cpanel and are allowed to edit the forum's programming.) All via privileges applied to a user group. Or even restricted to a sub forum (example on this software being the Dead or Alive 6 section.)

I'm not familiar with SMF.  This board is powered by Invision, which is definitely not free.  I very much doubt a free software could do what this board has to do.  But those decisions thankfully are up to the site owner who is much more savvy than I.

@nikoli grimm  I'm not the one that send you a mail , I write only PMs here , but in my opinion

in your mod there is a poster called XRT375 RESIDUAL RISK the woman in your version should be topless

and WATSON WHORE poster is a man or transgender and then between the legs should rest as original or no pants or whatever but with male genitals

in these days I haven't the game installed I'll wait the new update to reinstall the game but for now for what I've seen your archive seems good

I have just seen a interesting Mod on Nexus called ' Immersive Roleplay' It basically adds custom missions with custom mission text and details into the game like fighting for gang factions, Taxi/escort missions and exploring missions etc.

I am kind of hoping soemthing adult like that emerges in time for Cyberpunk. Maybe hooker/prostitute missions or custom outcomes where gang fights turn into soemthing sexual a bit like Skyrims Defeat with custom outcomes and narative. Maybe jobs that have an adult theme too? :)

On 3/9/2021 at 1:55 PM, sophiextime said:

I have just seen a interesting Mod on Nexus called ' Immersive Roleplay' It basically adds custom missions with custom mission text and details into the game like fighting for gang factions, Taxi/escort missions and exploring missions etc.

I am kind of hoping soemthing adult like that emerges in time for Cyberpunk. Maybe hooker/prostitute missions or custom outcomes where gang fights turn into soemthing sexual a bit like Skyrims Defeat with custom outcomes and narative. Maybe jobs that have an adult theme too? :)

Clocked onto this mod too, seems like they are doing some progressive work which other mods haven't tried to branch into yet. Defeat would be grand for cyberpunk, would be awesome to see some Devious Devices style mods but can see that being a bit of a stretch (at least in the games current state)

After my tough is that when i see that people on this website have been abble to create mod who could make a veteran rule 34 user blush i would say that i'im pretty confident in the fact that this website will sooner or later give some nice and degenerated mod ? and since some people have been abble to thing on nexus no way it will be impossible to do it here ?

(not offense of course my historic is not quit clean lol ?

So i give my best word of support for you guy's ?

On 2/20/2021 at 2:38 PM, shouganai said:

Great work Nikoli*! Your edits look really good, looks like what should have came with the game.

edit: BTW can I ask if you ever got ghosting like in this pic?

ApplicationFrameHost_LLinRCzymU.png.9c60ba75e6a76087a5148e1328d50b78.png

Despite editing caliente_atlus, caliente_atlus_1080p and caliente_atlus_720p, it still shows some of the old picture for some reason. Is there other archives the ads show in besides basegame_4_gamedata? This has happened for a couple other ads I edited, too.

>The one book re-texture and the Cromanticore vending machine still won't change, they were Photoshop saved correctly, I'm beginning to think that the textures are baked into the mesh...

Yeah I had no luck too. Also tried editing the home screen so I can put "EcchiPunk" next to the cyberpunk logo, but nothing I do can change it.

Cromanticore vending machine is not in the basegame_4_gamedata it is in another one file , parse all .archive with a search patern "*Cromanticore*" to extract the files.

For the vending machine as well the compression is not in BC3 bur in BC1a.

here my inProgress work

Cyberpunk2077-2021-03-12-00-45-50.png
Cyberpunk2077-2021-03-12-00-45-08.png

Cyberpunk2077-2021-03-12-18-58-42.png

5 hours ago, Megumin. said:

As much as I would like a defeat mod and devious device. I'm not sure that would be feasible with what we have right now...

32 minutes ago, istalo said:

Surprised no one has came up with a sex mod for this game yet, I've skimmed through a bunch of mods but nada lol

It's been noted, several times in this thread alone....you have a long, long wait for sex mods of any stripe in 2077. If you get them at all, which is unlikely.

Yeah, people are replacing textures, etc. That's low hanging fruit. Animations? Scripting? Backend access to the engine like an API? These are the things you need to do active lewd modding and they just aren't there; and before you start with 'BUT CDPR RELEASED SOME TOOLS'...the releases by CDPR are trivial, and don't get you to lewd town.

The tools are the software equivalent of table scraps; you can sate your immediate appetite with them, but they ain't a four course meal with champagne.

CDPR is not Bethesda. They're not. They talk about modding, and supporting modding...but the fact is, all they do is talk. They use modding as marketing fluff. So I mean, if you're expecting lewd/sex mods....you've got a looooong wait, and you may not see them. If we do see them, they won't be on the same level as you see with Fallout or Skyrim.