**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 7/23/2023 at 12:44 AM, IBAGadget said:

Had to dig a little on this one to see what you were referring to. 

I'm guessing your FG conversion of VTAW pack 2 has some issues?

I noticed in your earlier post about this you mentioned that someone else had already converted it, but I'm going to guess that it was probably for an earlier version of FG and wouldn't work with the current version (assuming the conversion even still exists online somewhere - I've never found one)

The bottoms are distorting in the crotch and on the ass, and the tops are not playing nice with the uni boob and have horrible distortion in the "string" between the boobs, I rebuilt them several times already, and it's always the same result, I was incorrect about there being an existing conversion, I thought kharneth had done it, but it was a several of the later versions.

Hi everyone. Is there Fusion Girl conversion for stocking overlays or pantyhose? Almost all the similar ones are CBBE. Or could someone show me some tints about how to convert CBBE stocking overlays and clothes to Fushion Girl overlays,please? Thanks a lot for any help!

19 minutes ago, zljuly1998 said:

Hi everyone. Is there Fusion Girl conversion for stocking overlays or pantyhose? Almost all the similar ones are CBBE. Or could someone show me some tints about how to convert CBBE stocking overlays and clothes to Fushion Girl overlays,please? Thanks a lot for any help!

There are stockings and hose in some of Vtaw's wardrobes (I forget which ones) that have FG conversions, and with all the texture replacers for those that gives you a lot of variety. There's also Equippable Bikini High Heels Stockings and Gloves (CB Bikini) Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion or another option is Pantyhose Collections which says it's for CBBE but since it's implemented as LooksMenu overlays instead of actual clothing items it works on FG (and probably other bodies) just fine.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

There are stockings and hose in some of Vtaw's wardrobes (I forget which ones) that have FG conversions, and with all the texture replacers for those that gives you a lot of variety. There's also Equippable Bikini High Heels Stockings and Gloves (CB Bikini) Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion or another option is Pantyhose Collections which says it's for CBBE but since it's implemented as LooksMenu overlays instead of actual clothing items it works on FG (and probably other bodies) just fine.

Thank you so much for your rapid help! I was searching for them several days because I didn't know CBBE overlays can be applied for FG body. Now I learn it! I will try them now.

Some mods require Fallout 4 High Heels System, went to install it and I'm given the option of either:

• main files + aaf support (esp flagged esl)
  • main files + aaf support (no esp)

Sorry if obvious but I'm not sure if there's any advantage/disadvantage to either choice, wouldn't other mods need to see a plugin in load order as master? Which one am I meant to select.

New to using HHS, used to skyrim niooveridde ?

13 hours ago, M.BISON said:

Some mods require Fallout 4 High Heels System, went to install it and I'm given the option of either:

• main files + aaf support (esp flagged esl)
  • main files + aaf support (no esp)

Sorry if obvious but I'm not sure if there's any advantage/disadvantage to either choice, wouldn't other mods need to see a plugin in load order as master? Which one am I meant to select.

New to using HHS, used to skyrim niooveridde ?

Mods can use HHS purely through scripted means (it has a Papyrus API) or even just relying on it to do its work (supply heel height offset files alongside the meshes, and HHS will read those).

If you're talking about the FO4HHS_AAF.esp plugin, it simply supplies a quest alias for the player in order to attach a Papyrus script that catches AAF events and adjusts the heel offset in tandem with whatever AAF scenes are doing.

19 hours ago, zljuly1998 said:

Thank you so much for your rapid help! I was searching for them several days because I didn't know CBBE overlays can be applied for FG body. Now I learn it! I will try them now.

As Vaultbait also said, overlays can be used with any body fine.

As for vtaw those have quite a few hosiery and can be mixed and matched... I know packs 5, 7 and 8 do, though they're rather large - the packs include a ton more clothing. Vtaw Bunny has separate pantyhose, Vtaw Nurse has separate stockings. One thing about Vtaw clothing is most of them allow you to change textures, i.e. make them different weaves like fishnets, lace patterns in different styles and colors. black, white, pink or nude etc... There are also Easygirl and TRS which have stockings and leggings.

Edited by eflat01
24 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

As for vtaw those have quite a few hosiery and can be mixed and matched... I know packs 5, 7 and 8 do, though they're rather large - the packs include a ton more clothing. Vtaw Bunny has separate pantyhose, Vtaw Nurse has separate stockings. One thing about Vtaw clothing is most of them allow you to change textures, i.e. make them different weaves like fishnets, lace patterns in different styles and colors. black, white, pink or nude etc...

Speaking of which, there's a lovely third party retreatment of Vtaw Wardrobe 8 with some gothy options I quite enjoy: Additional Colors for Vtaw Wardrobe 8

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Mods can use HHS purely through scripted means (it has a Papyrus API) or even just relying on it to do its work (supply heel height offset files alongside the meshes, and HHS will read those).

If you're talking about the FO4HHS_AAF.esp plugin, it simply supplies a quest alias for the player in order to attach a Papyrus script that catches AAF events and adjusts the heel offset in tandem with whatever AAF scenes are doing.

Gotcha, thanks for explaining!

Assuming I understood correctly. I should select: main files + aaf support (esp flagged esl), that way heel offset will be adjusted in aaf scenes; as opposed to no esp version, right?

On 7/29/2023 at 2:33 AM, Vacant1 said:

Has a conversion of GRIM The Curse been done?

It would be great to get a conversion, its one of the best atmospheric horror mods for Fallout 4 & has a bunch of outfits for the witch hunters that need converting.

I didn't even know about this mod. I might have to give it a shot, as it look spretty good.

1 hour ago, M.BISON said:

Gotcha, thanks for explaining!

Assuming I understood correctly. I should select: main files + aaf support (esp flagged esl), that way heel offset will be adjusted in aaf scenes; as opposed to no esp version, right?

Correct, that's exactly what you want.

11 hours ago, eflat01 said:

正如Vaultbait所说,覆盖层可以与任何身体罚款一起使用。

至于vtaw,那些袜子相当多,可以混搭......我知道 5、7 和 8 包可以,尽管它们相当大 - 这些包包括更多的衣服。Vtaw Bunny有单独的连裤袜,Vtaw Nurse有单独的丝袜。关于Vtaw服装的一件事是它们中的大多数都允许您更改纹理,即使它们像渔网一样编织不同的编织物,不同样式和颜色的蕾丝图案。黑色,白色,粉红色或裸色等...还有Easygirl和TRS,它们有丝袜和紧身裤。

Thank you for your offering so many choices! I was seaching for them, and they look nice especially Vtaw 8. I should try them one by one.

On 7/28/2023 at 3:34 PM, vaultbait said:

A conversion of Lewd Leotard would likely be appreciated by at least some of the filthy perverts and deviants who frequent this fine establishment.

Files are not tested in game, there may be some clipping, Zaps are still there but I removed the squeeze sliders, and there are no sliders for the gloves, but the they need to be built to implement the fusion girl hand mesh. EDIT: The Gloves are broken according to the bodyslide preview, but the nif looks fine in nifscope, EDIT: Reuploaded the fixed file V1.1

EDIT: After the issue with the gloves, I decided to load the outfit in game and check it properly, doing this revealed a shit load of clipping in the leggins, I fixed it all and uploaded the zip below, Install it overwriting the original and rebuild the leotard and leg armor

LewdLeotardFusionGirlBodySlideV1.1.7z

LewdLeotard ClippingFix.7z

Edited by Dragonjoe69
uploaded fixed file

Vtaw Wardrobe 9 Beta 0.82 - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

Fusion Girl Bodyslide files for Vtaw Wardrobe 9 Beta 0.82.

As soon as Vtaw brings an update I will create bodyslides for it and link them here.
When the mod is officially released by Vtaw, my FG conversion will also officially appear on Nexus.

Photo272.jpg.8d11f0993ddf3e48958fe228a8449311.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sOVCkS0Ispqz2G1nW_bGGcLXLBLwpm9D/view?usp=sharing

Edited by N.Gamma