**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

1 minute ago, N.Gamma said:

Yes, this is a complete FG conversion of all the parts that make up the Servitron, so that the body parts are all assembled to form an FG body. Which means you can dress the Servitron in any piece of clothing that has been converted to FG. Provided you have the same FG body preset for the Servitron and the clothing.

Perfect, i'll skip the maid and bunny and just use servitron + other clothing then, thank you (or maybe keep the maid just cause it somehow makes sense lol)

27 minutes ago, AverageTomboyEnthusiast said:

Perfect, i'll skip the maid and bunny and just use servitron + other clothing then, thank you (or maybe keep the maid just cause it somehow makes sense lol)

Some clothes might look a bit strange on the servitron though, because its tallie is a bit tighter than that of the fg body. but i had to leave that as it would not have fit the design of the servitron anymore. but the chest, hips, butt and legs match the FG body.

Edited by N.Gamma
1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

Yes, this is a complete FG conversion of all the parts that make up the Servitron, so that the body parts are all assembled to form an FG body. Which means you can dress the Servitron in any piece of clothing that has been converted to FG. Provided you have the same FG body preset for the Servitron and the clothing.

Very cool! That almost makes me want to do the Automatron quests now and start adding Servitrons to my settlements.

Out of curiosity, how did you do the swappable body segments? (To make a Servitron torso with tank treads and rocket launcher arms, for example.)

9 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Out of curiosity, how did you do the swappable body segments? (To make a Servitron torso with tank treads and rocket launcher arms, for example.)

The arms consist of two parts, upper and lower arm. The parts you describe are alternative forearms and are untouched by me.

4 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

The arms consist of two parts, upper and lower arm. The parts you describe are alternative forearms and are untouched by me.

Cool, so the FG meshes are broken into pieces in such a way that the FG arms/legs only render if not replaced by other parts at the workbench?

Edited by vaultbait
5 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Some clothes might look a bit strange on the servitron though, because its tallie is a bit tighter than that of the fg body. but i had to leave that as it would not have fit the design of the servitron anymore. but the chest, hips, butt and legs match the FG body.

I never used servitron but i downloaded it to try your conversion, Good job.
PS
Do you think you can add FG, Vag/Anus meshes to "Servitron Torso 4 GITS Softbody" (Abdoment_GITS_Open_Private).

Edited by lee3310
2 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

look on page 81. NGamma already did a conversion, and it does indeed look nice.

NaHBrO. They have converted the servitron armor. They mentioned looking into converting the institute, but posted no files, but thanks for letting me know. All to do now is to wait :)

1 hour ago, Stormer said:

Damn, must have overlooked the link or something. Yea, I know its hard to search on nexus search-bar :D

Pro tip: While looking at the original clothing mod, expand the Requirements list and scroll down to the "Mods requiring this file" section. That's always the first thing I check (after making sure a mod doesn't just come with its own FG support anyway).

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Cool, so the FG meshes are broken into pieces in such a way that the FG arms/legs only render if not replaced by other parts at the workbench?

I don't really understand the question. The author of Servitron has divided the body into several parts. each part has its own mesh, unlike the player, NPC body which consists of one part.

Here are a few pictures of the basic parts to illustrate this.

Spoiler

Head

head.jpg.961e6483b0104de7f6d152a1c2391eba.jpg

Torso

torso.jpg.1179ea07ed9ce2da71f10eb0b00b1996.jpg

Arm Left

345386444_armleft.jpg.36cb855e86fcfa2dc801d9463d0481cd.jpg

Hand

hand.jpg.cbf3b7099a9a55b87612d2228537a223.jpg

Abdomen

abdomen.jpg.c3bf213a6fffaf0a959c118367ad110d.jpg

Legs

legs.jpg.9deaaf470bcdeb32c19435605ae89baf.jpg

Then there are other parts that serve as disguise / armor, which are placed over the arms and legs, for example, I have also converted.

Edited by N.Gamma
7 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

I don't really understand the question. The author of Servitron has divided the body into several parts. each part has its own mesh, unlike the player, NPC body which consists of one part.

Here are a few pictures of the basic parts to illustrate this.

Hide contents

Head

head.jpg.961e6483b0104de7f6d152a1c2391eba.jpg

Torso

torso.jpg.1179ea07ed9ce2da71f10eb0b00b1996.jpg

Arm Left

345386444_armleft.jpg.36cb855e86fcfa2dc801d9463d0481cd.jpg

Hand

hand.jpg.cbf3b7099a9a55b87612d2228537a223.jpg

Abdomen

abdomen.jpg.c3bf213a6fffaf0a959c118367ad110d.jpg

Legs

legs.jpg.9deaaf470bcdeb32c19435605ae89baf.jpg

Then there are other parts that serve as disguise / armor, which are placed over the arms and legs, for example, I have also converted.

Okay, thanks, I think that answers my questions. So you didn't replace the Servitron body parts with subdivided FG meshes, you conformed the Servitron body parts to a FG reference mesh.

16 hours ago, lee3310 said:

PS
Do you think you can add FG, Vag/Anus meshes to "Servitron Torso 4 GITS Softbody" (Abdoment_GITS_Open_Private).

@N.Gamma I'm not very familiar with 3d softwares but here's a proof of concept:
2023-07-18(1).thumb.png.436edcc6b071fb009a222b11273508c9.png2023-07-18(2).thumb.png.fe6a1bcd7c9257b953cd78cfe1b4023a.png

I will ask for permission if you wanna do it, if not, that's ok.

On 7/17/2023 at 7:23 PM, lee3310 said:

PS

Did you have any issue with the breasts and/or butt stretching into the ground?
I know normally with physics that's a skeleton issue (at least I think), but all the other bodies in game have no issue. 

EDIT: Upon some further research, it IS a skeleton issue. Servitron uses a custom skeleton that doesnt have physics bones (according to the mod author). I'm gonna see if I can figure out adding those (or making a modified ZeX for personal use)

Edited by Arty_DeSithlius
On 7/18/2023 at 2:23 AM, lee3310 said:

PS

I have created an alternative for the softbody complete, torso and abdomen with human breasts and intimate area!

I can not tell if it works when I already read that the servitron uses a different skeleton.

Servitron Softbody Human alternative - FG.7z

alternative.jpg.334fd38ecb7087dc1cf637323e85ec5d.jpg

If we ever get the FG conversion for Servitron to work properly, the mod really needs a sex bot addon ?

Edited by N.Gamma
On 7/19/2023 at 3:50 AM, Arty_DeSithlius said:

Did you have any issue with the breasts and/or butt stretching into the ground?
I know normally with physics that's a skeleton issue (at least I think), but all the other bodies in game have no issue. 

EDIT: Upon some further research, it IS a skeleton issue. Servitron uses a custom skeleton that doesnt have physics bones (according to the mod author). I'm gonna see if I can figure out adding those (or making a modified ZeX for personal use)

What happens if you simply overwrite the Servitron skeleton with the ZaZ Extended Skeleton?
I don't have Servitron installed, so I would ask you to test it.

If this doesn't work and someone knows how to fix the skeleton, and would be willing to do that, and provide it to me, then I would publish the fg conversion officell.

Edited by N.Gamma

Ive just seen this thread thanks to @vaultbait post on the AAF tutorial page.  I have a new computer and ... would like to return to modding (of course, time allowing which is the problem now) This thread with links to possible choices is what the dr. ordered. Excellent work. Keep it up.

22 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Ive just seen this thread thanks to @vaultbait post on the AAF tutorial page.  I have a new computer and ... would like to return to modding (of course, time allowing which is the problem now) This thread with links to possible choices is what the dr. ordered. Excellent work. Keep it up.

Unfortunately the maintainer's last comment about updates was  roughly 6 months ago, and while the top post shows it was edited around 3 months ago we have no idea if that included all subsequent mentions up to that date, so anything in the last 15-20 pages of comments is likely not reflected in the main list at present.