**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I've seen a bunch posted on Nexus over the years, but I don't know that anyone has attempted to catalog them. I get the distinct impression that there are a lot more CBBE users who think it's too complicated to make presets themselves in BodySlide (or LooksMenu, or BodyGen) and so only reuse those others have published, whereas FG users are more likely to just create their own presets matching their personal preferences.

Then maybe you know a body preset that has similar roundings to the Jmenaru's Bodyslide presets?

6 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Then maybe you know a body preset that has similar roundings to the Jmenaru's Bodyslide presets?

Not personally, I only use the zero sliders presets for FG and BT, then rely on finely-tuned BodyGen templates to differentiate all my NPCs and LooksMenu presets for the player character.

Just about any CBBE body preset can be copycatted into a FG preset using outfit studio. Build CBBE body with nude preset of choice, load into OS, load FG nude body, turn on wire mesh view, adjust sliders until close to CBBE wire mesh view, save copycat FG preset. TWB and maybe AB would be less easy.

Edited by slight_of_mind
2 hours ago, AverageTomboyEnthusiast said:

But yeah, would this work with FG or does it need some form of conversion or smth?
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32801

It uses its own body mesh for robots, so shouldn't interfere with whatever body replacer you're using for humans/ghouls. Though according to its description, if you want to put wearable armors on your robots you'll need to build them for CBBBE in BodySlide.

On previous pages in this topic you can find where people have discussed making a FG port of Servitron (presumably so that it can use FG armor parts), but I don't recall anyone ever actually creating one.

18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It uses its own body mesh for robots, so shouldn't interfere with whatever body replacer you're using for humans/ghouls. Though according to its description, if you want to put wearable armors on your robots you'll need to build them for CBBBE in BodySlide.

On previous pages in this topic you can find where people have discussed making a FG port of Servitron (presumably so that it can use FG armor parts), but I don't recall anyone ever actually creating one.

I see, thank you (both) for the infos

What would happen if i put FG clothes on it? Or if i used CBBE or Vanilla clothes (like those in the fallout london collection, for example) on regular humans/ghouls while using FG?
Would they just revert to vanilla, changing how the body looks, but changing to FG when unequipped, or would they break everything?

55 minutes ago, AverageTomboyEnthusiast said:

I see, thank you (both) for the infos

What would happen if i put FG clothes on it? Or if i used CBBE or Vanilla clothes (like those in the fallout london collection, for example) on regular humans/ghouls while using FG?
Would they just revert to vanilla, changing how the body looks, but changing to FG when unequipped, or would they break everything?

I think they may clip in places. May somewhat depend if the clothes are modular or not and what you're using out of the clothes, typically they have a body mesh with shoes, but not always. 

Edited by eflat01
4 hours ago, AverageTomboyEnthusiast said:

But yeah, would this work with FG or does it need some form of conversion or smth?
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32801

Here you go!

You can build everything in Bodyslide under the following group files:

Servitron - FG

Servitron - Bunny - FG

Servitron - French Maid - FG

Servitron - Fusion Girl.7z

Please test it and let me know how the sliders are!

Edited by N.Gamma
1 hour ago, AverageTomboyEnthusiast said:

Wait, you want me to test an FG conversion of it you want to make or just to tell you if it works without issues when using FG bodies?

I usually test my FG conversions before I publish them.
But in this case I only created it because you asked for it and I just liked to create a conversion.
Since I don't want to use the mod myself, please let me know if you notice anything. In the normal case it should work without problems. Maybe there are a few clipping errors that I have not noticed in the outfit studio, but that would be thens chon everything.

2 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

I usually test my FG conversions before I publish them.
But in this case I only created it because you asked for it and I just liked to create a conversion.
Since I don't want to use the mod myself, please let me know if you notice anything. In the normal case it should work without problems. Maybe there are a few clipping errors that I have not noticed in the outfit studio, but that would be thens chon everything.

I'm still completing my new load order, after i got rid of everything i had cobbled together 4 years ago using NMM.
I'm basically starting from scratch with MO2 and trying to learn everything before assembling something along the lines of 400ish plugins, so i'll shoot you a message as soon as i get it all up and running (i don't know if i'll be using the french maid and bunny suit as well, tho)

I only have to install the original plugins and then install the bodyslide files for the conversion, right?

2 hours ago, AverageTomboyEnthusiast said:

My expectation is roughly in line with what @eflat01replied, but since I've never used Servitron I'm mainly going by the mod's description and reading between the lines a bit with its requirements list. All I can honestly suggest is to try it yourself and let us know how it works out for you.

Withe these conversions the servitron can use also other FG clothes, right?
Not just maid and bunny

Technically if wearable, put into inventory than you can wear it. What happens basically is you're using the mesh (wire frame) in a body slot. 

When you use bodyslide for FG zero persay or even move the sliders on that and then generate the output file - it creates a new mesh file - .nif. - and if you put that on some other body mesh - .nif - like CBBE or even FG curvy it will likely clip due the proportions are out of whack with each other. So then the thing is to try to create everything consistent.

Withe these conversions the servitron can use also other FG clothes, right?
Not just maid and bunny

Yes, this is a complete FG conversion of all the parts that make up the Servitron, so that the body parts are all assembled to form an FG body. Which means you can dress the Servitron in any piece of clothing that has been converted to FG. Provided you have the same FG body preset for the Servitron and the clothing.

13 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Technically if wearable, put into inventory than you can wear it. What happens basically is you're using the mesh (wire frame) in a body slot. 

When you use bodyslide for FG zero persay or even move the sliders on that and then generate the output file - it creates a new mesh file - .nif. - and if you put that on some other body mesh - .nif - like CBBE or even FG curvy it will likely clip due the proportions are out of whack with each other. So then the thing is to try to create everything consistent.

I'll try to cobble up something to make everything work as intended, if it goes right i'll let you know