**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

24 minutes ago, AverageTomboyEnthusiast said:

So, i can use them even without conversion?
Considering i never do proportions that are too strong or cartoonish

You can use armor or clothing mods without FG conversion. They just don't fit to your body preset.

By the way, I just released a FG conversion for MW Yegor on nexus mods.

24 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

You can use armor or clothing mods without FG conversion. They just don't fit to your body preset.

By the way, I just released a FG conversion for MW Yegor on nexus mods.

Yeah, i saw, i'm following your mods ahahahah

Thank you for your service ?

I remember that, when using cbbe, i had some stuff that wasn't converted, some stuff that was and some that came from standalone mods, like the Nier companions, and it all always pretty much worked without converting, cause it would simply go and use the bodyshape it was made for

I had the fear that with fg it would do some weird shit instead, without conversions

1 hour ago, Burdog said:

Hello everybody. I stopped here with one question that worries me a little.I recently came across a pod in the nexus mod called Grease Rat https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45813 , and was sad that this mod only supports vanilla body and CBBE. Is it possible to make this mod work well with fusion girl and BT3?

Did you try the one listed in the first post in this topic?

Grease Rat Garbs by Tinuvia - LoversLab - Conversion by Aiko001

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did you try the one listed in the first post in this topic?

Yes. Corrected my mistake and found. Now I have a question regarding installation. Can I just throw the vortex into the installer without downloading the original, or should I move it from the conversion folder to the folder of the original file?

4 hours ago, Burdog said:

Yes. Corrected my mistake and found. Now I have a question regarding installation. Can I just throw the vortex into the installer without downloading the original, or should I move it from the conversion folder to the folder of the original file?

Not familiar with that exact conversion, but the general workflow for body conversions of clothing is that you need the original clothing mod (that usually supplies the textures/materials and plugin if any) as well as the conversion (which provides converted meshes and BodySlide data), but just install them normally as separate mods with your mod manager. Once installed/deployed, build the conversions in BodySlide, and you should be all set.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Not familiar with that exact conversion, but the general workflow for body conversions of clothing is that you need the original clothing mod (that usually supplies the textures/materials and plugin if any) as well as the conversion (which provides converted meshes and BodySlide data), but just install them normally as separate mods with your mod manager. Once installed/deployed, build the conversions in BodySlide, and you should be all set.

Thank you very much for the explanation.  Just in case, can you make a screenshot of the control area with conversions in the BodySlide? I'm a complete noob at this and this is my first time.

55 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

I'll take a look tomorrow!
I had been waiting for the suits to distinguish between male and female version, which is now the case.

At release there was only one suit for both genders. And a male pilot in a FG suit would look a bit weird!

Thank you so much. I love your work!

12 minutes ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

Sorry I'm not releasing it, I don't release broken mods.

Had to dig a little on this one to see what you were referring to. 

I'm guessing your FG conversion of VTAW pack 2 has some issues?

I noticed in your earlier post about this you mentioned that someone else had already converted it, but I'm going to guess that it was probably for an earlier version of FG and wouldn't work with the current version (assuming the conversion even still exists online somewhere - I've never found one)

I have started to convert Vtaw Wardrobe 9 0.8Beta. It will take a long time until I have converted all the armor, but who owns the mod and is interested to test the Bodyslides and is also willing to give me pictures for a future official release, who can contact me via PN.

On 5/19/2023 at 3:53 AM, deathmorph said:

Again the request for Backpacks of the Commonwealth - probably only concerns the mail bag and the leather bag, since the backpacks do not have shoulder straps as standard. At least the ones I've seen so far. I made a picture here. Is it even possible? Since the bag straps are worn on clothing and on the skin.

image.png.70ce9550b5e2488048b93b526c34a58a.png

I don't know if you've already done a conversion yourself, but I converted at least all but 3 backpacks for myself earlier.

Maybe that's enough for you!

Backpacks of the Commonwealth - Fusion Girl.7z