**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

14 minutes ago, Indarello said:

If you will just copy boneweight from body you will always have same result, fine tune weight in this are manually or copyboneweight from different dress instead of body

Thank you! you enlightened me , I'll learn and try that.

25 minutes ago, E2x58 said:

Will older outfits need to be updated to the new 1.88 body, or can 1.75+ outfits work?

The authors committed to not making further changes after 1.75 which would require modifications to outfits, and the changelog entry for 1.88 is only this:

• Removed BodyGen & LooksMenu Integration. This will be Rolled into ZBG and encompass both Fusion Girl and BT3
  • Fixed issue with prebuilt nude body
  • updated MO2 Meta file

As such, it sounds like the body itself was not altered in any way.

On 3/21/2022 at 8:39 PM, Indarello said:

If you will just copy boneweight from body you will always have same result, fine tune weight in this area manually or copyboneweight from different dress instead of body

I tried about 20 times

It still doesn't work very well

Is there any video talks about painting bone weight? 

34 minutes ago, Potato_Skill said:

Is anyone using the "Classy Chassis" Collection by GrafPanzer on Nexus? If yes, is anyone able to get the "Craftable" version for FG? There are only options for "Craftable - CBBE", "Replacer - CBBE" and "Replacer - FG".

Pretty sure that's because he only published the FG version as a replacer not craftable. You could probably take the BodySlide files from the FG replacer and adjust the paths to use the meshes from the craftable CBBE version, but since I prefer the replacer anyway I haven't looked into it.

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Pretty sure that's because he only published the FG version as a replacer not craftable. You could probably take the BodySlide files from the FG replacer and adjust the paths to use the meshes from the craftable CBBE version, but since I prefer the replacer anyway I haven't looked into it.

Would you kindly look into it? I'm not very familiar with Outfit Studio. Actually, I messaged the mod author. He suggested match the names from the replacer version with the craftable version's ones. Problem is, the .tri files (or the morph files? idk) doesn't work if I change their (the morph files') names.

10 minutes ago, Potato_Skill said:

Would you kindly look into it? I'm not very familiar with Outfit Studio. Actually, I messaged the mod author. He suggested match the names from the replacer version with the craftable version's ones. Problem is, the .tri files (or the morph files? idk) doesn't work if I change their (the morph files') names.

I think you would need the plugin from the craftable version for that to work, since it's what provides the crafting recipes. Did you install that?

Edit: Also, you might not need to touch Outfit Studio for this, I don't think. Simply opening the SliderSet file in a text editor and changing the OutputPath entries may be sufficient.

Edited by vaultbait
27 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I think you would need the plugin from the craftable version for that to work, since it's what provides the crafting recipes. Did you install that?

I do have it, I got it to appear in the game (like it's supposed to). It's just that the morph file will break if I rename it.

Edit: After reading your post again, I took a look at the .osp file. From there, I renamed the output files to match the craftable version. After that, Bodyslide took care of the .tri file by itself. Problem solved, thanks man. Editing all of the names of each individual piece of clothing will take a while. At least it works now ^^.

Edited by Potato_Skill

When I loot dead female NPC's, I get ALOT of invisible items.

1. Frilly panties

2. Leather Bra

3. Leather panties

etc

To my knowledge, none of these extra pieces have been done for Fusion Girl. In fact, many of them weren't even done for CBBE that I'm aware of. Any chance you could go through these pieces of clothing & give them textures & adapt them to Fusion Girl v8?

ty in advance.

43 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

1. Frilly panties

2. Leather Bra

3. Leather panties

etc

To my knowledge, none of these extra pieces have been done for Fusion Girl. In fact, many of them weren't even done for CBBE that I'm aware of. Any chance you could go through these pieces of clothing & give them textures & adapt them to Fusion Girl v8?

ty in advance.

Those aren't coming from Fusion Girl itself. Maybe use showinventory to get the IDs for them and check the first byte against your plugin index to see what's adding them.

Edit: Also what's Fusion Girl v8? the current version is 1.88.

Edited by vaultbait
52 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

1. Frilly panties

2. Leather Bra

3. Leather panties

etc

ty in advance.

It used to happen to me, but if I'm not wrong this is because the body is updated in an advanced game, so the npc with rome, armor, etc loaded before updating, are bugged, but the npc that start to spawn after updating they no longer have that problem

4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

1. Frilly panties

2. Leather Bra

3. Leather panties

etc

ty in advance.

Do you have Hmm What to wear ? I think this mod spawns clothing ( and undergarments ) on npcs.  There is FG conversion of it if I remember right

I've got a personal request (I suppose this is a commission?). I've tried to convert this outfit:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/fallout-4-wolf-0-59398619

I have failed in all of my attempts to convert this to FusionGirl. I can't seem to get the feet/high heels right, no matter what guide I follow. Would someone be willing to either:

A.) Make the conversion for me? I will provide the bodyslides and whatever files needed privately (since it's a personal request behind a paywall, I don't think it would be right to publically share the file. I don't want to piss off the mod author and/or disrespect them in any way shape or form) or...

B.) Assist me in the conversion? (Willing to accept tips/tricks that I may not know of. Not afraid of doing dirty work myself)

Please message me if anyone, who is more skilled in conversions than me, is up for the task. Thank you in advance for any assistance

On 4/2/2022 at 9:32 AM, Cloud_1 said:

Did any of the Uber lords get a chance to  convert  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51757 Far West Minutemen?

My blind old ass can't usually see the forest through the tree shadows

V/R

I am still waiting on some permissions to do a rolled up package of the bodyslides, however since it consists of outfit mashups mainly from Eli's Armor Compendium, and Wasteland Fashions (the Alice, CptKells, Rodeo_Modest, and Witch outfits), the existing FG bodyslides for those two outfit collections seem to be working great. As long as your Bodyslides overwrite the nifs from the mods you should be good.

The wasteland_fashion_FG.rar can be found, currently, on page 33 of this thread uploaded by Aiko001 about a 1/3 of the way down the page.
Eli's armor compendium FG bodyslides can be found here
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/57215