**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 2/11/2022 at 8:57 AM, Aiko001 said:

Sure, here you go:

Just another Piper Outfit by Friffy

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21114?tab=description

Reveal hidden contents

21114-0-1483850703.png

Just another Piper Outfit FG.rar 9.88 MB · 26 downloads

I just saw this one posted today as well for the same outfit, it adds zaps for scarf and shirt.  Adding it to the thread in case folks are interested:

1 hour ago, Lolol123321 said:

Hey is there any chance this mod can be converted for fusion girl? I really want the nail overlays in looksmenu but this only works for cbbe:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29291?tab=images

Have you tested it with FG, and if so what about it looks off? A quick skim of its mod archive indicates it uses skin overlays, so may "just work" (at least for the feet, but maybe also the hands?).

For fingernails, I've just been using the wearable ones from HN66, conversion for which should be listed in the first post.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Have you tested it with FG, and if so what about it looks off? A quick skim of its mod archive indicates it uses skin overlays, so may "just work" (at least for the feet, but maybe also the hands?).

For fingernails, I've just been using the wearable ones from HN66, conversion for which should be listed in the first post.

Yah, I've tried the cbbe overlays, and they don't quite work right. I switched to HN66's Wearable Nails, and then equip them on my character via console command so they become 'locked' and can't be unequipped in the pipboy or via stripping (Violate, SEU). They can be removed with the DDBenchUnlocker mod if you select 'Unlock all' devices, so I get around that by unlocking my restraints one at a time.

This method also works for piercings, and really anything else you want to not have stripped via AAF mod.

27 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

Yah, I've tried the cbbe overlays, and they don't quite work right. I switched to HN66's Wearable Nails, and then equip them on my character via console command so they become 'locked' and can't be unequipped in the pipboy or via stripping (Violate, SEU). They can be removed with the DDBenchUnlocker mod if you select 'Unlock all' devices, so I get around that by unlocking my restraints one at a time.

This method also works for piercings, and really anything else you want to not have stripped via AAF mod.

Alternitively, you could edit AAF_equipmentSetData.xml in the \aaf folder and use https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots to determine what to define.  Mine currently looks like this:

Spoiler

<equipmentSet id="unEquip">
        <condition>
            <unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
            <unEquip bipedSlot="Torso"/>
            <unEquip bipedSlot="L Arm"/>
            <unEquip bipedSlot="R Arm"/>
            <unEquip bipedSlot="L Leg"/>
            <unEquip bipedSlot="R Leg"/>
            <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
            <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Arm"/>
            <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Arm"/>
            <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Leg"/>
            <unEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Leg"/>
        </condition>
    </equipmentSet>

This lets me keep my ears, nails and whiskers on at all times lol (except when using the build your own pool shower, that thing is using a script I want to figure out how to change someday)

Edit:  Oh but maybe your method is also preventing DD's from being equipped to those slots?  What command do you use to lock things like that?

Edited by Marg597
now with even less underlining
6 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Edit:  Oh but maybe your method is also preventing DD's from being equipped to those slots?  What command do you use to lock things like that?

Go into console, click on your character.

type 'inv'

Find the item you want to lock

use the command 

player.equipitem xxxxxxxx 1

type inv again to double check that the item is showing  as ' Worn  LOCKED'

if it isn't, run the command again and this should do the trick.

As far as preventing DD items from being equipped, I'm not sure. I haven't dug into FO4Edit to see what slot my piercings are taking up vs what slot DD piercings take up - I have had both equipped at the same time. This is annoying, as then when you unlock the DD item, your own piercings get unlocked as well.

2 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Go into console, click on your character.

type 'inv'

Find the item you want to lock

use the command 

player.equipitem xxxxxxxx 1

type inv again to double check that the item is showing  as ' Worn  LOCKED'

if it isn't, run the command again and this should do the trick.

As far as preventing DD items from being equipped, I'm not sure. I haven't dug into FO4Edit to see what slot my piercings are taking up vs what slot DD piercings take up - I have had both equipped at the same time. This is annoying, as then when you unlock the DD item, your own piercings get unlocked as well.

Thanks for the tip!  I can confirm that locking my 3 essential items worked to prevent the shower from BYOP (Build Your Own Pool) from auto unequip.  Also I tested 2 DD's and they do overwrite the locked item.  One thing I noticed though, is I went back to the solid save I made after making the lock changes and got back into the power armor to lead Preston and the Gang to Sanctuary but when I got to Sanctuary I had to lock the items again to test the shower.  I'll have to test some more, maybe getting into power armor causes the lock to go away?  ?

2 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Thanks for the tip!  I can confirm that locking my 3 essential items worked to prevent the shower from BYOP (Build Your Own Pool) from auto unequip.  Also I tested 2 DD's and they do overwrite the locked item.  One thing I noticed though, is I went back to the solid save I made after making the lock changes and got back into the power armor to lead Preston and the Gang to Sanctuary but when I got to Sanctuary I had to lock the items again to test the shower.  I'll have to test some more, maybe getting into power armor causes the lock to go away?  ?

Not sure about the power armor thing. I only ever use the power armor at the museum, and just until the Deathclaw is dead. Then I exit and leave it there after pulling the FC. I can't stand using PA in FO4. If it did mess with the lock, I didn't notice, as I don't usually wind up with the auto strip from BYOP until I get to Spectacle Island at around level 30 or so and build my mansion, complete with swimming pool. (I highly recommend MDE Hotchpotch building mod, even with its tempermental snap points on some of the items. Nothing like building a nice brick or fieldstone mansion that sprawls down the hillside with a decent size swimming pool and beautiful ocean views from the bedroom)

22 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

Looks like that one was never released as a public mod. Just ran through all the Public posts on Vtaws Patreon, and Ghost doesn't show up there. I do recall that I saw it when I was a supporter, so I suspect it's locked up behind the paywall.

A lot of his public ones have additional texture packs that are on the other side of the paywall as well, which is nice. Gives me some additional options for some of the outfits.

If Ghost is on the other side of the paywall, I would not be posting it up for downloading.

16 hours ago, Lolol123321 said:

Hey is there any chance this mod can be converted for fusion girl? I really want the nail overlays in looksmenu but this only works for cbbe:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29291?tab=images

I've been using it with fusion girl and it does work but doesn't line up perfectly. so you can still run it but yeah might look off at times. what would be the best would be if xaxs nails were somehow converted into overlays instead of items that would be amazing.

Edited by Zellgarith

I'm hopeless at trying to convert stuff to FG. I noticed Icestorm released new shoes here for CBBE (v1.9):

https://files.icestormng-mods.de/d/787267a3e362412c8751/?p=%2FIceStorm's Shoes&mode=list

The most up to date mod I could find is this one converted to FG: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49935?tab=files

Any chance someone could convert the new shoes in v1.9 to FG?

2 hours ago, Aiko001 said:

This one?

Ok, I totally missed that one, probably because it hasn't made it to the front page list yet.

And I've been looking at every one of your conversions as they come out to see if there is (yet another) outfit I want to add to my game. I'm pretty sure at least 1/2 of the 293 active mods I have in FO4 are clothing mods.

And I'm sure I'm getting close to that with Skyrim SE as well.

2 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

Ok, I totally missed that one, probably because it hasn't made it to the front page list yet.

And I've been looking at every one of your conversions as they come out to see if there is (yet another) outfit I want to add to my game. I'm pretty sure at least 1/2 of the 293 active mods I have in FO4 are clothing mods.

And I'm sure I'm getting close to that with Skyrim SE as well.

For real, I had to do a couple merge patches last week and now I'm looking at adding more outfits to dress up NPC's in the world  :joy:

9 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

damn. I wonder if the backpack is functional?

guess I'll have to download and find out.

not sure what you mean with functional but it should work with pretty much all body types. (went through almost all sliders and adjusted them) Other than that i think it gives +100 carry weight if that's what you mean

Edited by Aiko001

Flynn Lives - Tron Grid Suits by SkyWest1218

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25088?tab=description

Note: You only need to download the main file. Please ignore the readme in it and its instructions about the identity disk.

The conversion already has the disk included and i adjusted the sliderdata to make sure it doesn't deform badly (what the readme tried to achieve)

Additionally, added a zap to allow the disk to be removed (gives the suit more of an institute vibe than the original tron feeling)

Spoiler

25088-4-1498367857.jpg

25088-1518109270-1221332770.jpeg

As requested by the author:

This mod is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. Tl;dr: under this license, you may modify and re-distribute any and all contents of this mod for non-commercial purposes, provided that you attribute it to the original author (please credit as SkyWest1218) and distribute it under the same license.

Flynn Lives - Tron Grid Suits FG.rar

Edited by Aiko001

Note: This time not prebuilt, so make sure you build them in bodyslide with morphs enabled!

Ring Bikini by Panundrum

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43413?tab=description

Note: This one should work with pretty much all bodyshapes ... spent quite a bit of extra time ensuring that the metal rings play nice, but if you find any sliders that i might have missed please make sure and tell me.

Spoiler

43413-1581275114-1798867253.jpeg

Sweater Dress by Panundrum

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44066?tab=description

Note: In theory this one can handle quite large bodies too, but depending on your physics settings there might be some clipping during movement for the bigger body types

Spoiler

44066-1585224548-1459451974.jpeg

Panundrum RingBikini FG.rar Panundrum SweaterDress FG.rar

A nice final fantasy inspired outfit this time

FFXV Cindy Mashup by Vermilllion/xxvvxx

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30791?tab=description

Note: Added a few Zaps to allow some minor customization.
The 2nd attached file ("FFXV Cindy Crafting Patch") contains a replacer esp that adds a recipe for the outfit to the chemlab workbench.

Spoiler

30791-1522273210-159000216.jpeg

FFXV Cindy Clothing Mashup.rar FFXV Cindy Crafting Patch.rar