**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

4 hours ago, HalcyonAndOn said:

This outfit isn't showing up for me in Bodyslide as an option. Tried the DX Bikini conversions and they do show up. Anyone have any idea why that might happen? There's no xml data for the slider groups, that was the first thing I checked in case it just needed manually added like I've seen a few times. Thanks

EDIT: Just answered my own question, the folder structure is off. Needs the Slider folders until Tools\BodySlide, right now they're just under Tools. Works now, if you could update the original file.

Thank you, it should be fixed now.

This completes obicnii's mod collection.

Apocalypse Outfit

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48901

Note: The attachment ("Apocalypse Outfit Recipe Patch") contains a replacer esp which adds a recipe for the outfit to the chemlab

Spoiler

48901-1607790540-1854608457.jpeg

Lara Croft's Leather Outift

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43440?tab=description

Note: Same as with the other file ("Lara Croft's Leather Outfit Recipe Patch") contains a replacer esp that adds the outfit to the chemlab

Spoiler

43440-1581439616-1752865349.png

Apocalypse Outfit FG.rar Apocalypse Outfit Recipe Patch.rar Lara Croft's Leather Outfit FG.rar Lara Croft's Leather Outfit Recipe Patch.rar

Naughty Nighties by jet4571

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43873?tab=description

Notes: The following link leads to a replacer esp that adds the outfits to the chemlab and adds material swaps to the armor workbench (Made by MrTroubleMaker)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16672?tab=files&file_id=177942

Spoiler

43873-1584208500-1344186382.jpeg

FluffyNinjaLama Shorts and T-Shirt by jet4571

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13235?tab=description

Note: No replacer esp this time, since the mod has a way to add the recipes already (make sure you read the description)

Spoiler

13235-2-1462757119.jpg

Naughty Nighties FG.rar FluffyNinjaLama FG.rar

23 hours ago, splashzone said:

Just added about 12 armors to the main list. I still have another 15-20 to go....Aiko100 keeps me busy. The conversions come out faster than i can add them lol! 

Thank you for compiling this list and keeping it up to date.

Oh and not to dishearten you, but it might be a few more than 15-20 ... according to my backups it should total around 130-135ish mods currently ?

Edited by Aiko001
20 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Well if ever there was a clothing mod that was begging for a LL FG conversion, it would probably be this one:

DX Fetish Fashion

not tested, report any bugs

DX FF FG 1.0.rar

I forgot to conform the bottom strap,

just open it up in outfit studio > file > load reference (FG nude) > slider and conform all (or just use ctrl+shift+C) > save as (make sure to leave the "copy reference shape" unticked)

my bad.

Use @Metzgery's instead.

Edited by riot_punch
6 hours ago, riot_punch said:

not tested, report any bugs

DX FF FG 1.0.rar 84.7 MB · 20 downloads

I forgot to conform the bottom strap,

just open it up in outfit studio > file > load reference (FG nude) > slider and conform all (or just use ctrl+shift+C) > save as (make sure to leave the "copy reference shape" unticked)

my bad.

Thanks for the upload! I followed your instructions but unfortunately it didn't work. Also noticed that one set of the nipple piercings wasn't converted over either, cant remember which set it was exactly. 

13 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Well if ever there was a clothing mod that was begging for a LL FG conversion, it would probably be this one:

DX Fetish Fashion

I doubt you still need them, but here you go.
I made them this morning, but them I saw someone else posted them in this thread and decided not to post it. I have tested them myself in-game and they do work well. 

Keep in mind that this is the first time I share a BodySlide file, so let me know if something's not working like it should.

DX Fashion - Fusion Girl BodySlide Files.rar

I just want to thank everyone who has been working hard on this thread. The fact that you have been able to convert so many CBBE outfits is incredible. Your dedication and commitment is beyond compare. My hat is off to all of you!

V/R

Cloud_1

On 3/7/2022 at 6:33 AM, travelmedic said:

DX Fetish Fashion

I already tried, some of it looked good, but most of the meshes don't play nice with Body slide, and were distorted so badly that I decided not to release it

Edited by Dragonjoe69

Here is a list of outfits, all built on the latest fusion girl, I have completed, but have not yet got permissions to release, vtaw- Becca, overalls, halloween 2021, torn, dark, shirt, cowgirl, leony, baby doll, wardrobe 2, widowmaker, night spy, and rebel, HN66- sirius 1.2 and 1.6, Chefs Camp/jmannumber1- tactical combat swimwear, Nexus releases The Naked Fatigues and feathered dress overhaul

16 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

I already tried, some of it looked good, but most of the meshes don't play nice with Body slide, and were distorted so badly that I decided not to release it

Thankfully there are a couple of other conversions to FG for it already posted in this topic.

15 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

The Naked Fatigues

Pretty sure there's already a conversion of at least this one posted, not sure about the others.

First post, been lurking the forums for a while now for tips and tricks converting CBBE clothes into Fusion Girl for a while now.

Does anyone have a Conversion on the VTAW Maxy dress? I've been trying for a weeks now but I can't ever seem to get the physics working quite right.

Really Appreciate all of Y'all's work, I'll be uploading my port of the VTAW Scientist Dress soon once I get the heels corrected :)