Does anybody has an audio bug of stepping sound like somebody is running every time you are using the "cover myself" animation ? The sound stops when you stops this animation but as soon as you are using this animation, the stepping sound comes back. I can't find anything on this problem but I can't be the only one having it. 

On 3/16/2023 at 3:42 PM, tgotatma said:

Does anybody has an audio bug of stepping sound like somebody is running every time you are using the "cover myself" animation ? The sound stops when you stops this animation but as soon as you are using this animation, the stepping sound comes back. I can't find anything on this problem but I can't be the only one having it. 

I think everyone has it, it's just so ubiquitous that it doesn't get mentioned much anymore. It's an issue with that animation, which is used by many mods. Replacing it might work? I think most people either end up getting used to it or switch to other systems for cover altogether.

So a quest teleported me away from Riften, then another teleported me back, and I got put on with some heavy-handed yoke that  will take several days to get rid of.

How I get rid of this early? Is there a in-game way? or a cheat? or debug? It is getting in the wya of some other mods. (in fact, can this feature be disabled? DD is installed solely because a lot of mods want it installed...)

I'm setting up a new modlist from scratch and SLS isn't showing up in my MCM, anyone else have this issue? I've tried different versions and even the exact download I used to use from a backup and still no luck :/ 

Edit: I completely forgot to reinstall simple knock smh. I'll leave this up for anyone else who has the same issue or my future self lol

Edited by H Bof
On 3/28/2022 at 9:05 PM, NekroShapiroPhiladelphia said:

i got the 32bit warning and i have t-posing in-game, is there a fix for this? i couldn't seem to find a resolution in this forum.

On 3/28/2022 at 9:26 PM, NekroShapiroPhiladelphia said:

wait i'm a fool, i thought the march beta linked in the features section was for SE

On 3/28/2022 at 10:41 PM, NekroShapiroPhiladelphia said:

found the SE conversion a few pages back, now i'm good. sorry for my stupidity...

Ugh. I upgraded from 0.662 to 0.685 and had the same problem. Many of the invite-style animations were giving errors in FNIS. I didn't check if the MCM was working correctly because having everyone t-pose was a deal breaker so reinstallled 0.662 - which is the last version I could/can find on the download page.

Came here to find a solution and got to your post. Apparently I missed the link and now have to read back to find the file. I thought I had the SE version, but perhaps not. There really needs to be a sticky required for the latest versions of mods. SLS isnt the only mod that it is next to impossible to locate proper updates for. LL seems to love making you read through 52+ pages of forums only to have missed the link "a few pages back."

If you found a working version your comment atleast gets me a step closer to a finding it. Thanks.

I have an issue where I keep being forced out of 1st person, and if memory serves it started when I first installed this mod.  Anyone know the why or if it does in fact come from this mod.  I've finally decided to do something about it, but I left if far too long, (over a year) and the details are a little fuzzy.  Is there a setting in the MCM I either am misunderstanding or just plain missing?  It is a huge MCM, rather like a wall of text smashing into you when ever you open it.

11 hours ago, sattyre said:

I have an issue where I keep being forced out of 1st person, and if memory serves it started when I first installed this mod.  Anyone know the why or if it does in fact come from this mod.  I've finally decided to do something about it, but I left if far too long, (over a year) and the details are a little fuzzy.  Is there a setting in the MCM I either am misunderstanding or just plain missing?  It is a huge MCM, rather like a wall of text smashing into you when ever you open it.

I also have this, and have been unable to find the cause. My first thought was that it was related to items unequipping/equipping automatically interacting with animation mods somehow, but I can't recall whether I got it to stop or not.

This mod is great but so crashy :(

1. Took me a while to realize I was suffering from "Enforcer crash" that needs you to disable enforcers entirely.

Also a couple times, guards trying to take armor mid-cutscene caused crashes. The easiest one is when you first arrive in Whiterun, the Jarl gives you some armor as reward for talking about Helgen, and while the Jarl is still talking a guard in the throne room will come to you, take the armor and crash the game.

35 minutes ago, bloodrequest said:

I tried using SL Survival v0.685 with skyrim AE version 1.6.640 -

but it seems to make my character and every npc do a half t pose. Is there a way to fix this?

Something else broke, did you run FNIS after installing this or other mods  you installed in the meantime? That being said I dunno if this even runs on AE.

Edited by Karkhel

So I've had this recurring issue in saves over the years that swallowing randomly stops registering, Stop all animations in sexlab maintenance seems to resolve the issue, some must get interrupted/stuck for various reasons and are not necessarily visible. Thanks to Aroused Creatures now showing how many scenes are still "running".

I'm trying to use TAWoBA (the "original", not one of the Remastered or Expanded ones), but with the Light Armor Patch, which of course has to be loaded after the main mod, but then the _sls_BikiniArmor tags all get overwritten (I'm using the .esp to add them of course). If I disable the TAWoBA-Light Armor  Patch.esp, it works just fine, the curse doesn't get triggered, the guards/enforcers recognize the pieces as bikini armor - but when I enable it to turn the pieces into light armor, the 'main slots' (body/hands/feet/head) trigger the curse and get taken away during an inspection.

Is there a way to get that patch to work without manually editing all the relevant pieces myself?

23 hours ago, Phelan42 said:

I'm trying to use TAWoBA (the "original", not one of the Remastered or Expanded ones), but with the Light Armor Patch, which of course has to be loaded after the main mod, but then the _sls_BikiniArmor tags all get overwritten (I'm using the .esp to add them of course). If I disable the TAWoBA-Light Armor  Patch.esp, it works just fine, the curse doesn't get triggered, the guards/enforcers recognize the pieces as bikini armor - but when I enable it to turn the pieces into light armor, the 'main slots' (body/hands/feet/head) trigger the curse and get taken away during an inspection.

Is there a way to get that patch to work without manually editing all the relevant pieces myself?

My suggestion is to use xEdit and a batch script to apply the Light Armor AND _sls_BikiniArmor keyword to all the items. It seems a more complicated way than imagining a good esp load order, but once you've passed the xEdit hurdle, you no longer need to over-complicate your esp setups and can also apply keywords by yourself in the future.

@Monoman1 Don't mean to be a nagging nancy, but do we have an ETA on your next version of SLS? I do miss having enforcers roaming Skyrim's towns, which I disabled following your advice a while back since they were causing CTDs on my old playthrough. I'd also love to take advantage of any other fixes your added since 0.685. My current playthrough has been stable with SLS 0.685 on AE .640. Overall, I'm quite happy. Though, besides the usual quirky implementations of Devious Devices equipping on player, randomly-generated town enforcers still appear for a split-second after I've teleported to a town.

edit: Also, any chance you could implement an option for licenses to allow the carrying of items but NOT equipping of items? Guards and enforces can already force my character to unquip items, so I’d love for them to force me to undress but not take my clothes away, so that I can easily wear them again once outside city or town walls.

Edited by Gyra
10 hours ago, Gyra said:

@Monoman1 Don't mean to be a nagging nancy, but do we have an ETA on your next version of SLS? I do miss having enforcers roaming Skyrim's towns, which I disabled following your advice a while back since they were causing CTDs on my old playthrough. I'd also love to take advantage of any other fixes your added since 0.685. My current playthrough has been stable with SLS 0.685 on AE .640. Overall, I'm quite happy. Though, besides the usual quirky implementations of Devious Devices equipping on player, randomly-generated town enforcers still appear for a split-second after I've teleported to a town.

edit: Also, any chance you could implement an option for licenses to allow the carrying of items but NOT equipping of items? Guards and enforces can already force my character to unquip items, so I’d love for them to force me to undress but not take my clothes away, so that I can easily wear them again once outside city or town walls.

Heyyyy that happened to me too. It was a problem with my bashed patch. I would try the enforcers again. They work amazing for me on 640 and SLS 662 Beta, because...umm...I thought there was no up to date SLS for AE? It's a LL tradition not to update mods for AE. But I keep the enforcers maxxed out. I like a bunch of them everywhere. lol. If you dont even feel like dealing with them it's an awesome fight, and you dont get a bounty for killing them, just wounding them. Maybe check a bashed patch, and remove Sexlab Survival from the Bashed Patch altogether. I don't allow the bashed patch to touch any Sexlab mod at all. I only see problems from that.

Edited by LynErso666
14 hours ago, Gyra said:

No eta im afraid. 

Maybe on the option but it'll have to wait. 

5 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Heyyyy that happened to me too. It was a problem with my bashed patch. I would try the enforcers again. They work amazing for me on 640 and SLS 662 Beta, because...umm...I thought there was no up to date SLS for AE? It's a LL tradition not to update mods for AE. But I keep the enforcers maxxed out. I like a bunch of them everywhere. lol. If you dont even feel like dealing with them it's an awesome fight, and you dont get a bounty for killing them, just wounding them. Maybe check a bashed patch, and remove Sexlab Survival from the Bashed Patch altogether. I don't allow the bashed patch to touch any Sexlab mod at all. I only see problems from that.

I've not ventured into making any bashed patch yet. So are you sticking with SLS .662 and not .685?

31 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

I don't know of any version of SLS that works on AE besides 662 beta.

0.685 for SE is here. Monoman also linked it in his other recent post here. I’ve been playing with 0.685 on AE for quite a while.

Edited by Gyra