I have a question on 'breaking' a slave.  When I went to the slave market, I got a message that the slave was not submissive and therefore not worth as much.  How to do I make a slave submissive?  I have AAF_Violate, torture devices, FPE, Human Resources installed.

TIA

Edited by James_Hook

Not sure if this has been brought up before but I can't seem to find the safe under furniture > misc. As a bit of background (as I suspect this might be by design), I had my first settlement with a brothel in Sanctuary. It worked fine for a while and then suddenly stopped producing caps (as in the safe remained empty after I'd taken the last lot out). I left it for a bit to see if it would fix itself, but alas - it didn't. So, assuming it had bugged out I got tried moving the safe - that didn't work. Next, I tried deleting the safe and replacing it, but when it came to the latter step, I couldn't find the safe (or the console for that matter). I left it for a bit and stopped playing. But now that I've come back to it, I still can't seem to find it. It works fine in the rest of the settlements and I just put one in Taffington, so I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it is absent by design after the player has placed the initial setup (presumably to stop people from placing multiple).

36 minutes ago, SoppusDoggus said:

Not sure if this has been brought up before but I can't seem to find the safe under furniture > misc. As a bit of background (as I suspect this might be by design), I had my first settlement with a brothel in Sanctuary. It worked fine for a while and then suddenly stopped producing caps (as in the safe remained empty after I'd taken the last lot out). I left it for a bit to see if it would fix itself, but alas - it didn't. So, assuming it had bugged out I got tried moving the safe - that didn't work. Next, I tried deleting the safe and replacing it, but when it came to the latter step, I couldn't find the safe (or the console for that matter). I left it for a bit and stopped playing. But now that I've come back to it, I still can't seem to find it. It works fine in the rest of the settlements and I just put one in Taffington, so I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it is absent by design after the player has placed the initial setup (presumably to stop people from placing multiple).

Go back to an old save and mark the safe ID somewhere (screenshot) or select the terminal in console and tap SV, scroll up until you find the safe ID. Tell me if you find it

16 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Go back to an old save and mark the safe ID somewhere (screenshot) or select the terminal in console and tap SV, scroll up until you find the safe ID. Tell me if you find it

Thanks. It's been a little bit too long for this, but glad to see there is a fix/ way around it. 

Hi! I have a request, if it's of interest, it would be great to see it implemented some time!

It would be fun to have an option/toggle to have female customers (the same way males currently work) and to have males be able to be breeding slaves and/or prostitutes as well. The female customers could use the Vioxis strap-on for ease.. it's more the mixing of genders that I'm after. Would love to see my boys earn some caps for me as well ?

Loving the mod, keep up the good work!

i have a problem... when i want to slave someone i use the batom as the mod says but nothing's happen i mean the NPC don't become in a slave, i have the slave kits and everything but nothings happen ¿Does anyone had this trouble? and if the answer is yes, how you fix it ? 

On 10/2/2022 at 5:33 PM, daxel22 said:

i have a problem... when i want to slave someone i use the batom as the mod says but nothing's happen i mean the NPC don't become in a slave, i have the slave kits and everything but nothings happen ¿Does anyone had this trouble? and if the answer is yes, how you fix it ? 

If you have RSEII installed insure that you are not using the NPC surrender function. If the NPC in question RSEII Surrenders rather then surrendering as a result of Violate then talking to them will only ever give you the 4 options from RSEII rather then hitting them and fading to black and allowing them to be captured

Short answer: If using RSEII, RSII surrender bad.

Had a weird bug pop up.  

I only had one brothel advertisement tower in a settlement, but it seemed to think I have two and removed the one that existed and then the brothel advertisement tower is no longer in Furniture - Misc.  

Anyone else run into this and/or know how to fix it?

losing my mind and others trying to help me. when i go into the slave house the only place i get dialog options is at the bar and only for drinks. Nothing when you ask why all the people are naked. or talk to a slave or any thing else. using human resource 11a. not sure how to post load order or any thing since my friend has it installed in vortex and works fine for him but not me. what should i do please help

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

Very interesting mod - downloaded it and only tried it out so far that I can produce the parts on the chemistry workbench.

But I don't want to use it in its "standard" application - aka brothel - but I have something else in mind.

First a preliminary remark:

My character is an escaped synth who wants to take revenge on the institute - but first has to build up the necessary opportunities and resources.

The idea of turning Vault 111 into a settlement with the help of a mod - an addition generates a large cave area that can be built on individually.

I don't want to have normal settlers summoned via a becon though - that would defeat the (immersive) secret base approach.

Originally, I had the idea of winning my "settlers" via "commonwealth captives" - only the planned (head) story meets with a contradiction:

It is true that food can be grown underground (hydroponics) - but this is not possible with other raw materials.

The mod "Wasteland Dairy" offers a solution here - but it is very crass -> women are used as living "birth tanks" (Frank Herbert's "Dune" was probably the inspiration)

So you can not only win blood and sperm - but also raw materials such as metals or even FOOD.

The women (or men) are "fixed" in beds or locked in pods (the pieces from the "cave of memories")

I've already tested this on another run (with a different background) and it worked quite well...

..everything that was needed to "upgrade" weapons or armor was produced in sufficient quantities for me.

But this time I don't want to use "settlers" but rather -> slaves

and these should come from the ranks of the raiders - "AAF-violate" provides me with the approach with surrendering these raiders and this mod takes over

them into slavery.

As I understand the description so far - these slaves can be "broken" in order to behave in an appropriately submissive manner.

Which fits perfectly with the gloomy character of the vault cave - which is also equipped with equipment from "Raider Reform School".

I reserve the glass cylinders for very special raider bosses - they stay in there permanently and serve as decoration.

Accordingly "broken" they end up in this "tank" to produce raw materials.

I employ the private settlers with "commonwealth captives" as security guards - who can also have fun with their former tormentors.

That's the plan - sorry for this lengthy text.

Now there are a few things I'm not quite sure about:

In order to break the prisoners they must have sex - preferably with customers via the brothel function

But if I don't want to run a brothel (I can't for immersion reasons) - can I also treat them accordingly through aggressive sex with my character?

Is there such a possibility within this mod?

If I read that correctly, there is an upper limit - which is pushed up by "fame" and "fame" comes from the brothel operation.

Do I stay with the upper limit of 1 because I can't run a brothel?

How can I avoid that?

Do I count as a customer myself if I build a brothel but disable customer advertising?

One thought was to do this "breaking" in Sanctuary - by building a public base there and outfitting it with a public brothel.

After "breaking" the slave, I can "disappear" aka resettle it into the secret vault - to bring her to the "tanks" there.

Would this work as an alternative route?

I'm still in a conceptual phase and the above is an idea that slowly developed over several days.

Yes - my character is very, very dark - the trauma of the institute (and her previous life!) initially gains the upper hand (I don't want to reveal more just yet)

I ask for answers to my questions - on them depends whether I can transfer my idea from the conceptual phase to the realization phase

Or do I have to completely rethink?

Thanks in advance

Spoiler

Sehr interessanter Mod - habe ihn herunter geladen und bisher nur soweit ausprobiert das ich die Teile an der Chemie-Werkbank herstellen kann.

Ich möchte ihn aber nicht in seiner "standard"-Anwendung - aka Bordell - verwenden sondern mir schwebt etas anderes vor.

Dazu zunächst eine Vorbemerkung:

Mein Char ist ein entflohener Synth der sich zwar am Institut rächen möchte - aber dazu zunächst seine dazu nötigen Möglichkeiten und Mittel aufbauen muss.

Die Idee Vault 111 mit Hilfe eines Mods in eine Siedlung zu verwnadeln - ein Zusatz generiert einen grossen Höhlenraum individuell bebaut werden kann.

Ich möchte aber keine normalen Siedler haben die man über ein Becon herbei ruft - das würde den (immersiven) Ansatz einer geheimen Basis zunichte machen.

Ursprünglich hatte ich die Idee meine "Siedler" via "commonwealth Captives" zu gewinnen - nur stösst das von der geplanten (Kopf-) Story auf einen Widerspruch:

Zwar kann man Lebensmittel unterridisch anbauen (Hydroponik) - aber bei anderen Rohstoffen geht das nicht.

Der Mod "Wasteland Dairy" beitet hier eine Lösung an - die ist aber sehr krass -> Frauen werden als lebendige "Gebärtank" benutzt (Frank Herberts "Dune" stand da wohl Pate)

So kann man eben nicht nur Blut und Sperma gewinnen - sondern auch Rohstoffe wie Metalle oder gar LEBENSMITTEL.

Die Frauen (oder Männer) werden in Betten "fixiert" oder in Pods eingesperrt (die Teile aus der "Höhle der Erinnerungen")

Ich habe das schon mal bei einem anderen Durchlauf (mit einem anderen Hintergrund) gestestet und das funktionierte recht gut...

..alles was man zum "Aufrüsten" von Waffen oder Rüstungen benötigte wurde so in für mich ausreichender Menge produziert.

Diesmal möchte ich aber keine "Siedler" dazu benutzen sondern -> Sklaven

und diese sollen aus dem Reihen der Raider kommen - "AAF-violate" liefert mit den Ansatz mit dem Ergeben dieser Raider und dieser Mod übernimmt

sie in die Sklaverei.

So wie ich bis jetzt die Beschreibung verstehen - können diese Sklaven "gebrochen" werden damit sie sich entsprechend unterwürfig verhalten.

Was perfekt zu dem düsteren Charakter der Vault-Höhle passt - die wird u.a. auch mit Equipment von "Raider Reform School" ausgestattet.

Die gläsernen Zylindern behalte ich ganz speziellen Raider-Bossen vor - die bleiben dauerhaft drin und dienen als Dekoration.

Entsprechend "gebrochen" landen sie letztlich in diesen "Tank" um Rohstoffe zu produzieren.

Die mit "commonwealth Captives" gefreiten Siedler stelle ich als Wachmannschaft ein - die sich durchaus auch mit ihren ehemaligen Peinigern vergnügen können.

So ist der Plan - sorry für diesen umfänglichen Text.

Nun bin ich mir über einige Dinge noch nicht ganz klar:

Um die Gefangenen zu brechen müssen diese Sex haben - bevorzugt mit Kunden über die Bordell-Funktion

Wenn ich aber kein Bordell betreiben möchte (aus Immersionsgründen nicht kann) - kann ich die auch durch meinen Char mittels aggressiven Sex entsprechend behandeln?

Gibt es solch eine Möglichkeit im Rahmen dieses Mods?

Wenn ich das richtig gelesen habe gibt es eine Obergrenze - die durch "Ruhm" nach oben verschoben wird und "Ruhm" kommt durch den Bordell-Betrieb.

Bleibe ich bei der Obergrenze von 1 stehen weil ich ja kein Bordell betreiben kann?

Wie kann ich das umgehen?

Zähle ich selbst als Kunde wenn ich ein Bordell baue aber die Kunden-Werbung deaktiviere?

Ein Gedanke war dieses "Brechen" in Sanctuary zu machen - in dem ich dort eine öffentlich zugängliche Basis baue und sie mit einem öffentlichen Bordell ausstatte.

Nach dem "Brechen" der Sklavin kann ich diesen in den geheimen Vault "verschwinden" aka umsiedeln" lassen - um sie dort in die "Tanks" zu bringen.

Würde dies als alternativen Weg gehen?

Noch bin ich in einer konzeptionellen Phase und das oben geschriebe ist eine Idee die sich langsam über mehrere Tage entwickelt hat.

Ja - mein Char ist sehr sehr düster angelegt - das Trauma des Institutes (und ihres Vorlebens!) gewinnt zunächst die Überhand (mehr möchte ich noch nicht verraten)

Ich bitte um Antworten auf meine Fragen - von denen hängt ab ob ich meine Idee von der konzeptionellen Phase in die der Realisierung überführen kann

oder ob ich komplett neu denken muss

danke im voraus

4 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Very interesting mod - downloaded it and only tried it out so far that I can produce the parts on the chemistry workbench.

But I don't want to use it in its "standard" application - aka brothel - but I have something else in mind.

First a preliminary remark:

My character is an escaped synth who wants to take revenge on the institute - but first has to build up the necessary opportunities and resources.

The idea of turning Vault 111 into a settlement with the help of a mod - an addition generates a large cave area that can be built on individually.

I don't want to have normal settlers summoned via a becon though - that would defeat the (immersive) secret base approach.

Originally, I had the idea of winning my "settlers" via "commonwealth captives" - only the planned (head) story meets with a contradiction:

It is true that food can be grown underground (hydroponics) - but this is not possible with other raw materials.

The mod "Wasteland Dairy" offers a solution here - but it is very crass -> women are used as living "birth tanks" (Frank Herbert's "Dune" was probably the inspiration)

So you can not only win blood and sperm - but also raw materials such as metals or even FOOD.

The women (or men) are "fixed" in beds or locked in pods (the pieces from the "cave of memories")

I've already tested this on another run (with a different background) and it worked quite well...

..everything that was needed to "upgrade" weapons or armor was produced in sufficient quantities for me.

But this time I don't want to use "settlers" but rather -> slaves

and these should come from the ranks of the raiders - "AAF-violate" provides me with the approach with surrendering these raiders and this mod takes over

them into slavery.

As I understand the description so far - these slaves can be "broken" in order to behave in an appropriately submissive manner.

Which fits perfectly with the gloomy character of the vault cave - which is also equipped with equipment from "Raider Reform School".

I reserve the glass cylinders for very special raider bosses - they stay in there permanently and serve as decoration.

Accordingly "broken" they end up in this "tank" to produce raw materials.

I employ the private settlers with "commonwealth captives" as security guards - who can also have fun with their former tormentors.

That's the plan - sorry for this lengthy text.

Now there are a few things I'm not quite sure about:

In order to break the prisoners they must have sex - preferably with customers via the brothel function

But if I don't want to run a brothel (I can't for immersion reasons) - can I also treat them accordingly through aggressive sex with my character?

Is there such a possibility within this mod?

If I read that correctly, there is an upper limit - which is pushed up by "fame" and "fame" comes from the brothel operation.

Do I stay with the upper limit of 1 because I can't run a brothel?

How can I avoid that?

Do I count as a customer myself if I build a brothel but disable customer advertising?

One thought was to do this "breaking" in Sanctuary - by building a public base there and outfitting it with a public brothel.

After "breaking" the slave, I can "disappear" aka resettle it into the secret vault - to bring her to the "tanks" there.

Would this work as an alternative route?

I'm still in a conceptual phase and the above is an idea that slowly developed over several days.

Yes - my character is very, very dark - the trauma of the institute (and her previous life!) initially gains the upper hand (I don't want to reveal more just yet)

I ask for answers to my questions - on them depends whether I can transfer my idea from the conceptual phase to the realization phase

Or do I have to completely rethink?

Thanks in advance

Reveal hidden contents

Sehr interessanter Mod - habe ihn herunter geladen und bisher nur soweit ausprobiert das ich die Teile an der Chemie-Werkbank herstellen kann.

Ich möchte ihn aber nicht in seiner "standard"-Anwendung - aka Bordell - verwenden sondern mir schwebt etas anderes vor.

Dazu zunächst eine Vorbemerkung:

Mein Char ist ein entflohener Synth der sich zwar am Institut rächen möchte - aber dazu zunächst seine dazu nötigen Möglichkeiten und Mittel aufbauen muss.

Die Idee Vault 111 mit Hilfe eines Mods in eine Siedlung zu verwnadeln - ein Zusatz generiert einen grossen Höhlenraum individuell bebaut werden kann.

Ich möchte aber keine normalen Siedler haben die man über ein Becon herbei ruft - das würde den (immersiven) Ansatz einer geheimen Basis zunichte machen.

Ursprünglich hatte ich die Idee meine "Siedler" via "commonwealth Captives" zu gewinnen - nur stösst das von der geplanten (Kopf-) Story auf einen Widerspruch:

Zwar kann man Lebensmittel unterridisch anbauen (Hydroponik) - aber bei anderen Rohstoffen geht das nicht.

Der Mod "Wasteland Dairy" beitet hier eine Lösung an - die ist aber sehr krass -> Frauen werden als lebendige "Gebärtank" benutzt (Frank Herberts "Dune" stand da wohl Pate)

So kann man eben nicht nur Blut und Sperma gewinnen - sondern auch Rohstoffe wie Metalle oder gar LEBENSMITTEL.

Die Frauen (oder Männer) werden in Betten "fixiert" oder in Pods eingesperrt (die Teile aus der "Höhle der Erinnerungen")

Ich habe das schon mal bei einem anderen Durchlauf (mit einem anderen Hintergrund) gestestet und das funktionierte recht gut...

..alles was man zum "Aufrüsten" von Waffen oder Rüstungen benötigte wurde so in für mich ausreichender Menge produziert.

Diesmal möchte ich aber keine "Siedler" dazu benutzen sondern -> Sklaven

und diese sollen aus dem Reihen der Raider kommen - "AAF-violate" liefert mit den Ansatz mit dem Ergeben dieser Raider und dieser Mod übernimmt

sie in die Sklaverei.

So wie ich bis jetzt die Beschreibung verstehen - können diese Sklaven "gebrochen" werden damit sie sich entsprechend unterwürfig verhalten.

Was perfekt zu dem düsteren Charakter der Vault-Höhle passt - die wird u.a. auch mit Equipment von "Raider Reform School" ausgestattet.

Die gläsernen Zylindern behalte ich ganz speziellen Raider-Bossen vor - die bleiben dauerhaft drin und dienen als Dekoration.

Entsprechend "gebrochen" landen sie letztlich in diesen "Tank" um Rohstoffe zu produzieren.

Die mit "commonwealth Captives" gefreiten Siedler stelle ich als Wachmannschaft ein - die sich durchaus auch mit ihren ehemaligen Peinigern vergnügen können.

So ist der Plan - sorry für diesen umfänglichen Text.

Nun bin ich mir über einige Dinge noch nicht ganz klar:

Um die Gefangenen zu brechen müssen diese Sex haben - bevorzugt mit Kunden über die Bordell-Funktion

Wenn ich aber kein Bordell betreiben möchte (aus Immersionsgründen nicht kann) - kann ich die auch durch meinen Char mittels aggressiven Sex entsprechend behandeln?

Gibt es solch eine Möglichkeit im Rahmen dieses Mods?

Wenn ich das richtig gelesen habe gibt es eine Obergrenze - die durch "Ruhm" nach oben verschoben wird und "Ruhm" kommt durch den Bordell-Betrieb.

Bleibe ich bei der Obergrenze von 1 stehen weil ich ja kein Bordell betreiben kann?

Wie kann ich das umgehen?

Zähle ich selbst als Kunde wenn ich ein Bordell baue aber die Kunden-Werbung deaktiviere?

Ein Gedanke war dieses "Brechen" in Sanctuary zu machen - in dem ich dort eine öffentlich zugängliche Basis baue und sie mit einem öffentlichen Bordell ausstatte.

Nach dem "Brechen" der Sklavin kann ich diesen in den geheimen Vault "verschwinden" aka umsiedeln" lassen - um sie dort in die "Tanks" zu bringen.

Würde dies als alternativen Weg gehen?

Noch bin ich in einer konzeptionellen Phase und das oben geschriebe ist eine Idee die sich langsam über mehrere Tage entwickelt hat.

Ja - mein Char ist sehr sehr düster angelegt - das Trauma des Institutes (und ihres Vorlebens!) gewinnt zunächst die Überhand (mehr möchte ich noch nicht verraten)

Ich bitte um Antworten auf meine Fragen - von denen hängt ab ob ich meine Idee von der konzeptionellen Phase in die der Realisierung überführen kann

oder ob ich komplett neu denken muss

danke im voraus

You can do almost everything you want but not without altering editing most of the scripts

Vor 48 Minuten sagte lee3310:

Sie können fast alles tun, was Sie wollen, aber nicht ohne die meisten Skripte zu bearbeiten

Means for me as someone who can NOT edit scripts...

..I'll take a hammer and knock it all out of my head!

--

So seriously - I'm concerned with what I can do within the framework of the mod and the setting options of the MCM

and

where does the system say -> no - doesn't work - sorry - but I'm not intended for that

It's not that I don't look at the already existing pages before I ask such questions - there are only 38 here

with other mods I've read 200 and more pages

but I can't find the answers I need by reading

I could now of course try around for 1-2 weeks

but I could also ask for help - and hope that I get an answer that doesn't just consist of a single sentence

:wacko:

7 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Means for me as someone who can NOT edit scripts...

..I'll take a hammer and knock it all out of my head!

--

So seriously - I'm concerned with what I can do within the framework of the mod and the setting options of the MCM

and

where does the system say -> no - doesn't work - sorry - but I'm not intended for that

It's not that I don't look at the already existing pages before I ask such questions - there are only 38 here

with other mods I've read 200 and more pages

but I can't find the answers I need by reading

I could now of course try around for 1-2 weeks

but I could also ask for help - and hope that I get an answer that doesn't just consist of a single sentence

:wacko:

Some of your ideas could be done within the limit of the mod but most of them require removing conditions, changing functions, adding new ones... in short: editing the scripts. 
You can always learn how to do it if you got the time and motivation, it's not very hard to learn how to implement your ideas.

Vor 21 Stunden sagte lee3310:

Einige Ihrer Ideen könnten innerhalb der Grenzen des Mods umgesetzt werden, aber die meisten von ihnen erfordern das Entfernen von Bedingungen, das Ändern von Funktionen, das Hinzufügen neuer ... kurz gesagt: das Bearbeiten der Skripte.
Du kannst es immer lernen, wenn du die Zeit und Motivation hast, es ist nicht sehr schwer zu lernen, wie man seine Ideen umsetzt.

3 burnouts have made me completely unable to practice my job as an engineer - I just don't have the necessary time for the long concentration phases anymore

more on which such a learning process requires - unfortunately

I am currently still in the phase of trying to test what is possible with the "normal" settings.

If I understood the texts correctly, your own (normal) settlers are also potential customers

do these settlers also increase the glory needed to increase the possible number of slaves per settlement?

Unfortunately, I either couldn't find anything about it or I overlooked it.

Do you have more information about this?

PS

I assume that the upper limit for slaves per settlement is controlled by a variable

Working thesis: change this variable with a command line command

Spoiler

3 Burnouts haben mich komplett unfähig gemacht meinen Beruf als Ing. auszuüben - ich bringe einfach nicht mehr die nötige Zeit für die langen Konzentrationsphasen

mehr auf die so ein Lernprozess erfordert - leider

ich bin derzeit noch in der Phase indem ich versuche auszutesten was mit den "normalen" Einstellungen möglich ist.

wenn ich die Texte richtig verstanden habe zählen eigene (normale) Siedler auch zu den potentiellen Kunden

erhöhen diese Siedler ebenfalls den Ruhm der nötig ist die mögliche Anzahl der Sklaven pro Siedlung zu erhöhen?

Ich konnte dazu leider entweder nichts finden oder habe sie übersehen.

Haben Sie dazu mehr Informationen.

P.S.

ich nehme mal an das die Obergrenze für die Sklaven pro Siedlung über eine Variable geregelt wird

Arbeitsthese: verändere diese Variable durch einen Commando-Zeilen-Befehl

3 hours ago, Miauzi said:

If I understood the texts correctly, your own (normal) settlers are also potential customers

Yes, settlers should increase brothel fame too therefore, slaves limit.
But if your settlers aren't treated as customers, download the plugin i uploaded a couple of pages back to fix the problem (copy paste it in your data folder).

Vor 5 Stunden sagte lee3310:

Ja, Siedler sollten auch den Bordellruhm erhöhen, Sklaven begrenzen.
Aber wenn Ihre Siedler nicht als Kunden behandelt werden, laden Sie das Plugin herunter, das ich ein paar Seiten zurück hochgeladen habe, um das Problem zu beheben (kopieren Sie es in Ihren Datenordner).

thanks for the information

as I can see from the text accompanying the download - I had already dealt with this question - but not with the background of the settlers

can help increase the cap on slaves

(downloaded file)

if this works as intended, you could also do without external customers - and thus without an advertising signal

that would of course take longer - but for my planned "secret" settlement it wouldn't break the intended story

(so you push the limit upwards with "your own" forces - I can even build that into the story as an intentional one!)

so far the whole thing is purely heterosexual?

So female settlers are not potential customers for the female slaves?

here an addition to the mod would allow for more flexibility - from my point of view, the external (main) customers could remain purely male

but women would also be allowed among the "customers" from the settlement

Spoiler

danke für die Info

wie ich an dem Text zu dem Download sehe - hatte ich schon mit dieser Frage beschäftigt - aber eben nicht mit dem Hintergrund das Siedler auch dazu

beihelfen können die Obergrenze der Sklaven zu erhöhen

(habe Datei herunter geladen)

sollte das wie beabsichtigt funktionieren könnte man also auch ohne externe Kunden - und damit ohne Werbe-Signal - auskommen

das würde natürlich länger dauern - aber wäre für meine geplante "geheime" Siedlung kein Bruch an der beabsichtigten Geschichte

(man verschiebt also mit "eigenen" Kräften die Grenze nach oben - das kann ich sogar als gewollte in die Story einbauen!)

bisher ist das ganze rein hetero sexuell ausgelegt?

Also weibliche Siedler sind keine potentiellen Kunden für die weiblichen Sklaven?

hier würde eine Ergänzung des Mods mehr Fexibilität ermöglichen - aus meiner Sicht könnten die externen (Haupt-) Kunden ja weiterhin rein männlich bleiben

aber bei den "Kunden" aus der Siedlung auch Frauen zugelassen wären