8 hours ago, lee3310 said:

try this on the workshop (using console):
"Addkeyword WorkshopWorkbenchTypeSettlement"

The settlement has an interior and an exterior workshop, both workshop containers have that keyword attached in CK. I added via console as well to the interior workshop, no change. It has a spawn marker linked to the workshop ref that works for the custom settler radio beacon to spawn settlers.

Do the customer npc's spawn at the X marker header linked to the settlement map marker? Like say at Starlight?

Not sure if this is a bug, intentional or a legacy of knockout framework but I cant seem to enslave Tessa. She jumps out of her power armor and surrenders via violate but when I hit her with the baton I get a message "HR:Tessa is in Power Armor and cannot be enslaved. Remove Power armor via Knockout Framework (Interact)" . I don't use knockout framework since I have violate and I have the enslave unique option turned on.

I can rob her of all her visible gear and hit her with the baton but still get the same message and I have also killed her while surrendered and tried to enslave and get the same message (have that feature turned on) all while she is not in the power armor. Its just sitting there empty with her Legendary item in it. I have previously enslaved Ivey and other unnamed raiders that were in power armor as they jump out of the armor when surrendering and I can violate them or they are enslaved when I hit them with the baton.

Edited by fredfunk
Update

ich habe mit diesem mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13593

Zeit eingestellt für Licht (Abanthy Farm ) am gleichen Generator ist der HR Advertisement beacon,

am HR terminal steht not Online/power  also habe ich ein 2. generator gebaut und bekam sofort die Meldung (Siehe Bild)

nun ist das global gespeichert und selbst wenn ich in einer neuen Siedlung einen generator mit dem beacon verbinde oder ein früheres save lade kommt diese meldung und der beacon wird unsichtbar

funktionieren tut aber alles

was kann ich jetzt tun ?

english

I've been using this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13593

Time set for light (Abanthy Farm ) on the same generator is the HR Advertisement beacon,

the HR terminal says not online/power so I built a 2nd generator and immediately got the message (see picture)

Now it's saved globally and even if I connect a generator to the beacon in a new settlement or load an earlier save, this message comes up and the beacon becomes invisible

but everything works

What can I do now?

20230111131704_1.jpg

20230111131751_1.jpg

20230111132016_1.jpg

11 hours ago, slight_of_mind said:

The settlement has an interior and an exterior workshop, both workshop containers have that keyword attached in CK. I added via console as well to the interior workshop, no change. It has a spawn marker linked to the workshop ref that works for the custom settler radio beacon to spawn settlers.

Do the customer npc's spawn at the X marker header linked to the settlement map marker? Like say at Starlight?

Customers use the same marker as spawned settlers AFAIK. So you can place an HR terminal, ok then try the MCM cheat option  for advertising.

Edited by lee3310
2 hours ago, LarryJD8822 said:

ich habe mit diesem mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13593

Zeit eingestellt für Licht (Abanthy Farm ) am gleichen Generator ist der HR Advertisement beacon,

am HR terminal steht not Online/power  also habe ich ein 2. generator gebaut und bekam sofort die Meldung (Siehe Bild)

nun ist das global gespeichert und selbst wenn ich in einer neuen Siedlung einen generator mit dem beacon verbinde oder ein früheres save lade kommt diese meldung und der beacon wird unsichtbar

funktionieren tut aber alles

was kann ich jetzt tun ?

english

I've been using this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13593

Time set for light (Abanthy Farm ) on the same generator is the HR Advertisement beacon,

the HR terminal says not online/power so I built a 2nd generator and immediately got the message (see picture)

Now it's saved globally and even if I connect a generator to the beacon in a new settlement or load an earlier save, this message comes up and the beacon becomes invisible

but everything works

What can I do now?

20230111131704_1.jpg

20230111131751_1.jpg

20230111132016_1.jpg

The beacon system is sensitive, you should not disable power or scrap the beacon after placing it.

Hello,

Is there any way I can change/edit who spawns as slaves? For example, all males, or all females. All settler/scav type or all raider type. Reason is, at the moment, if say I build a clean strip club and place all clean settler slaves there, but if I build a raider style club, I can have all raider slaves spawn in the market. At the moment, I have a buffer settlement, I buy slaves and send them there, until I have 10 clean settlers or vice versa.

A few questions;

1. How do I restrict slave to a very specific room/object so that they don't roam around?

2. Is it intended for customers to stick around? I had two and they stick around after service but they do ask for more again. How do you make them leave?

3. Is it normal for slaves behave a bit like settlers such as asking for help to clear out ghouls near the settlement?

4. I get a mini-stutter when an animation is about to change, any ideas?

@lee3310 You the mastermind here, you know anything about the above? :P

Edited by georgechalkias
Vor 1 Stunde sagte Georgechalkias:

Ein paar Fragen;

1. Wie beschränke ich Sklaven auf einen ganz bestimmten Raum/Objekt, damit sie nicht herumlaufen?

2. Soll der Kunde bleiben? Ich hatte zwei und sie bleiben nach dem Service, aber sie verlangen wieder mehr. Wie bringen Sie sie dazu, zu gehen?

3. Ist es normal, dass sich Sklaven ein bisschen wie Siedler verhalten, wie zum Beispiel um Hilfe zu bitten, um Ghule in der Nähe der Siedlung zu beseitigen?

4. Ich erhalte ein kurzes Stottern, wenn sich eine Animation ändert, hast du eine Idee?

mats are included in the mod - which lay on the floor
(built via the workshop menu - look under "Raider")

alternatively, there are enough restraining devices in this mod - in which you can fix your slaves

It is important that the slaves are also assigned to work in the brothel - this is done via the computer terminal

but if you first capture the slaves and only then build the terminal - mine has a problem with the assignment of these slaves

1. How do I restrict slave to a very specific room/object so that they don't roam around?

2. Is it intended for customers to stick around? I had two and they stick around after service but they do ask for more again. How do you make them leave?

3. Is it normal for slaves behave a bit like settlers such as asking for help to clear out ghouls near the settlement?

1. Use prisoner shackles mod (use the one with happiness) and assign them to a marker you build and place. They still break free from time to time. One way I control them is to place a bar with tables and chairs, and limit the amount of tables and chairs in the area.

2. They stick around, but I have seen new ones.

3. Never had that, sometimes if I am transporting a male slave, it will trigger a Sexual Harassment scene, but I just switch off SH whilst moving slaves.

4. Do you mean the engine stutters or the animation stutters?

1 hour ago, Nuka Cherry said:

1. Use prisoner shackles mod (use the one with happiness) and assign them to a marker you build and place. They still break free from time to time. One way I control them is to place a bar with tables and chairs, and limit the amount of tables and chairs in the area.

2. They stick around, but I have seen new ones.

3. Never had that, sometimes if I am transporting a male slave, it will trigger a Sexual Harassment scene, but I just switch off SH whilst moving slaves.

4. Do you mean the engine stutters or the animation stutters?

There's no command feature on slave, how do you assign in that case? Should I turn on the "new slavers are commandable"?

Yes, customers stick around but they never leave even if I close advertisement. Intended? No way to get them leave?

Engine stutters I would say, lasting 1 second freeze if not less. Sometimes no freeze. 

Edited by georgechalkias
31 minutes ago, georgechalkias said:

There's no command feature on slave, how do you assign in that case? Should I turn on the "new slavers are commandable"?

Yes, customers stick around but they never leave even if I close advertisement. Intended? No way to get them leave?

Engine stutters I would say, lasting 1 second freeze if not less. Sometimes no freeze. 

No. Install: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18436?tab=files You want "Prisoner Shackles 4.0 with Happiness Bonus" in optional files. In the settlement menu, you will see a cage, in this you can find "idle mats" - invisible placement mats that you can assign slaves to. I build specific ones (sit, kneel, female standing). Then you assign the slave to the mat. Sometimes an unassigned settler will use one. Just put them on a job, instead.

re: customers. Easy fix is to turn off "dead customer causes fame loss", and then console kill them.

Do you have the high physics fix installed? That can help with problems with the engine. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44798

Otherwise you might have too many scripts running (stuff like crime and punishment/SS2 etc).

Edited by Nuka Cherry
10 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

No. Install: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18436?tab=files

You want "Prisoner Shackles 4.0 with Happiness Bonus" in optional files.

In the settlement menu, you will see a cage, in this you can find "idle mats" - invisible placement mats that you can assign slaves to. I build specific ones (sit, kneel, female standing). Then you assign the slave to the mat. Sometimes an unassigned settler will use one. Just put them on a job, instead.

Do you have the high physics fix installed? That can help with problems with the engine. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44798

Otherwise you might have too many scripts running (stuff like crime and punishment/SS2 etc).

Got that mod installed already but somehow while it didn't work before, the command works now (though I enabled slavers should be commandable).

High physics is installed. Only this mod causes some random 1-sec stutter before animation changes. I don't have CA and SS2 installed. It's okay though, at leaast it's not full freeze. 

How do you increase the number of slavers can you remind me?

You said something that slavers may break free. I assume that can be "fixed" by commanding them back to the spot?

And, any way to tell customers to leave?

Edited by georgechalkias
5 hours ago, georgechalkias said:

How do you increase the number of slavers can you remind me?

You said something that slavers may break free. I assume that can be "fixed" by commanding them back to the spot?

And, any way to tell customers to leave?

Increase slaves? That is based on the reputation of your brothel. The more times it is used, the higher the rep, and the more slaves. Or, do you mean slaves that follow you? You just capture people and your skill increases. Or do you mean slaves in the slaves market? That is just a case of buying and selling slaves.

Slaves will walk about, yes, you can command them back. Or use a small location for a brothel - hangmans alley/red rocket

Getting customers to leave? Turn off the advertising, switch off the antenna.

12 hours ago, georgechalkias said:

A few questions;

@lee3310 You the mastermind here, you know anything about the above? :P

i'm no mastermind, just happen to enjoy the mod (unique in its kind)

1)-To restrict the slave there is two evident solution: first, add an MCM option to limit the scan radius for furniture (simple). Second force AAF to use the furniture that the slave is assigned to (need to create new assignable beds... or use a mod like "simple prostitute" on nexus) and ofc, edit the script, but AAF don't like forcing the furniture with script especially if you add the restrained flag to it (can lead to bad actor positioning).

2)- customers should be deleted after being serviced but they can stick around for few other rounds (didn't give it much attention). If exit to main menu and load a save, they should disappear. 
3)- Yeah slaves are settlers (minus the voiceType) so better enslave scavengers and vanilla settlers if you want them to speak during those quests.
4)- it happens to me sometime, mostly with Tree position and it's an AAF, AAF patch problem (game engine too) and you can exit/load the game to fix it.

Edited by lee3310
11 hours ago, lee3310 said:

i'm no mastermind, just happen to enjoy the mod (unique in its kind)

1)-To restrict the slave there is two evident solution: first, add an MCM option to limit the scan radius for furniture (simple). Second force AAF to use the furniture that the slave is assigned to (need to create new assignable beds... or use a mod like "simple prostitute" on nexus) and ofc, edit the script, but AAF don't like forcing the furniture with script especially if you add the restrained flag to it (can lead to bad actor positioning).

2)- customers should be deleted after being serviced but they can stick around for few other rounds (didn't give it much attention). If exit to main menu and load a save, they should disappear. 
3)- Yeah slaves are settlers (minus the voiceType) so better enslave scavengers and vanilla settlers if you want them to speak during those quests.
4)- it happens to me sometime, mostly with Tree position and it's an AAF, AAF patch problem (game engine too) and you can exit/load the game to fix it.

1. I don't mind them wandering about, after all the purpose of the slavery is to train them to be prostitutes.

2. In my game, the camp I am in is attacked every 5-10minutes. I have fame loss disabled, and the battles kill off the visitors, eventually. If having people walk about is annoying you, turn off customers, but turn on "service settlers" or whatever it is called.

3. I always recruit settlers and scavengers, saves me having to install a raider face edit mod!

4. Reload is always your friend.

I think this mod is pretty complete, and the fact sinop still fixes bugs is just great.

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Nuka Cherry:

1. Ich habe nichts dagegen, dass sie herumwandern, schließlich ist der Zweck der Sklaverei, sie zu Prostituierten auszubilden.

2. In meinem Spiel wird das Lager, in dem ich mich befinde, alle 5-10 Minuten angegriffen. Ich habe den Ruhmverlust deaktiviert und die Schlachten töten die Besucher schließlich. Wenn es Sie nervt, wenn Leute herumlaufen, schalten Sie Kunden aus, aber schalten Sie "Service-Siedler" oder wie auch immer es heißt ein.

3. Ich rekrutiere immer Siedler und Aasfresser, das erspart mir die Installation eines Raider-Gesichtsbearbeitungs-Mods!

4. Reload ist immer dein Freund.

Ich denke, dieser Mod ist ziemlich vollständig, und die Tatsache, dass Sinop immer noch Fehler behebt, ist einfach großartig.

Especially since you can play it in so many different ways...

...in my case there are hardly any classic settlers in Sanctuary - the male captured raiders do the field work - the sex slaves found in the camps (raiders, super mutants, etc.) take over the prostitution.

There are no raids - since switched off.
And if there are all sorts of guys running through the settlements - don't bother me - I even have super mutants as guests.

Fallout4_jvZZ3nk8El.jpg.e249822d8ca6b0bfb42f903c19441545.jpg

The "green boys" are there to bring the new "girls" to the "submissive" level faster.

Fallout4_TeA5uWLJTl.jpg.634e86b401c53e6a297c6ec2d731e62f.jpg

but if you have switched off the "procurement" and after a while you want the business to continue...
..the system can sometimes "hang up" - it took almost 2 weeks ingame until customers came back.

If I had a possibility in the MCM to set the number of slaves available in a settlement from 1 to 20, for example - I would completely do without the brothel operation.
The slaves should take on completely different functions for me because of the mod "Raider Refom School".

Fallout4_ZRZvJmT3l3.jpg.7f55020f0c0b22b238f042c022a31821.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm much too clumsy in "programming" to write a "patch" in this regard

7 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

2. In my game, the camp I am in is attacked every 5-10minutes. I have fame loss disabled, and the battles kill off the visitors, eventually. If having people walk about is annoying you, turn off customers, but turn on "service settlers" or whatever it is called.

Use a lot defenses to lower the attack frequency (dot not use missile turret ☠️).  

Vor 4 Minuten sagte lee3310:

Habe diesen Mod nie ausprobiert (sieht sehr lustig aus)

According to its creator it is "incomplete" - should be something like a resource for mod authors

I mainly use his restraint equipment - the "amputation" for this particular wall is the exception rather than the rule

But even with this, the interactions of the "sex slaves" with their customers work

Sanctuary is something like a test lab to see what can interact reasonably

7 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Especially since you can play it in so many different ways...

...in my case there are hardly any classic settlers in Sanctuary - the male captured raiders do the field work - the sex slaves found in the camps (raiders, super mutants, etc.) take over the prostitution.

There are no raids - since switched off.
And if there are all sorts of guys running through the settlements - don't bother me - I even have super mutants as guests.

Fallout4_jvZZ3nk8El.jpg.e249822d8ca6b0bfb42f903c19441545.jpg

The "green boys" are there to bring the new "girls" to the "submissive" level faster.

Fallout4_TeA5uWLJTl.jpg.634e86b401c53e6a297c6ec2d731e62f.jpg

but if you have switched off the "procurement" and after a while you want the business to continue...
..the system can sometimes "hang up" - it took almost 2 weeks ingame until customers came back.

If I had a possibility in the MCM to set the number of slaves available in a settlement from 1 to 20, for example - I would completely do without the brothel operation.
The slaves should take on completely different functions for me because of the mod "Raider Refom School".

Fallout4_ZRZvJmT3l3.jpg.7f55020f0c0b22b238f042c022a31821.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm much too clumsy in "programming" to write a "patch" in this regard

Nice screenshots
Do you know where the cuffed super mutant animations are from? I've never seen them before

Vor 19 Minuten sagte Mark Antony:

Schöne Screenshots
Wissen Sie, woher die gefesselten Supermutanten-Animationen stammen? Ich habe sie noch nie gesehen

Unfortunately I can't say that - since this is the "trigger" of the animation of the HR mod.

I myself had never seen this scene before I took the picture

17 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Use a lot defenses to lower the attack frequency (dot not use missile turret ☠️).  

You misunderstand :0

I want to kill the customers.

Yes, I have a camp like that. 8 prostitutes, 2 male guards, 12 customers (I try to limit active NPCs to 20 in an area, improved stability for me). I wish there was a more active prostition mod for the PC. AAF is too bare bones, and hardship is amazing but requires the PC to take control. Would really want the PC to also be approached.

Edited by Nuka Cherry
8 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

You misunderstand :0

I want to kill the customers.

Yes, I have a camp like that. 8 prostitutes, 2 male guards, 12 customers (I try to limit active NPCs to 20 in an area, improved stability for me). I wish there was a more active prostition mod for the PC. AAF is too bare bones, and hardship is amazing but requires the PC to take control. Would really want the PC to also be approached.

IIRC, TSEX has an option to attract customers for the PC, you can try it on HR customers.

"- Dancing, suggestive posing that may attract lustful actors."

Edited by lee3310