21 hours ago, fredfunk said:

20220719175502_1.thumb.jpg.bc9307b2007f016431fd0d1aacf8c7be.jpg

This is the setting I set in violate but since its a violate setting enslaving in HR seems secondary. I don't know anything about HR under the hood so cannot give an educated answer.

I had no issues enslaving Ack-Ack but I did have issues with Angie from Self Admitted Synth. She would surrender but just get back up aggro when I hit her with enslavement baton (with enslavement kit). Not sure if this was a bug to do with combat not ending properly (can't enslave in combat) but it was repeatable on reload. I have not yet tested much further with more unique NPC's and like the description says it will mess up any quests the unique NPC is involved in.

Eventually got the shits and turned on the enslave NPC's after death option in HR (might not be exact wording but under cheats section) and beat Angie unconscious i.e dead and she was then enslaved.

Incidentally the enslave NPC's after death option also saved some enslavement's when some heads exploded after being hit with the baton while surrendered.

So, this is odd.  I don't have that setting.  Mine skips from Chance to Surrender, and goes straight to Override Male Enemy Gender, then ends with Surrendered Enemy Health.  I'm concerned, but I'd be more concerned if I didn't have to reinstall everything.  I had a CTD the first time I tried to enter Diamond City, and then every time I tried to start the game after that on that save.  I'll see what happens with my new install.

Thanks all!

So new game and have played for awhile but finally went to market and noticed I cant open cage door, is there a way to generate a key? Not sure if ever got or put into storage or what happened but wasnt an issue last time played.

On 4/23/2022 at 11:30 AM, bobcat7231 said:

Customer Visits turns off automatically so now the mod is essentially broken, thanks for that feature, unless you just want to see a bunch of mutants, dogs and flies.

I'm having the same issue (thought not the same entitled attitude).

Customer Visits auto-turns off when I close the menu, meaning I get no visitors.
Fresh install, relatively few mods.

Any suggestions?

Edited by neokio
3 hours ago, Lochar said:

So new game and have played for awhile but finally went to market and noticed I cant open cage door, is there a way to generate a key? Not sure if ever got or put into storage or what happened but wasnt an issue last time played.

Upstairs in Reilly's bedroom

2 hours ago, neokio said:

Customer Visits auto-turns off when I close the menu, meaning I get no visitors.

Any suggestions?

I have visitors on 2 of my settlements, they are usually NPCs who are not tagged, meaning when see them they have no name, title or anything.

Also I THINK your menu has to show them as off, as in turn off visitors,  what displays isnt current setting but the toggle action if do it. At least thats how its in my game.

Also I noticed in Sanctuary, I put my area in the back in last house, but they tend to stop at other places along the way, so I moved to first house. It is slow going tho on this playthru for some reason. Last playthru I was at level 4 so quick, now its dragging on.

20 hours ago, neokio said:

Any suggestions?

Reenable visitor then use tab (several times) to disconnect and don't press "return to main menu" in the terminal if you do so it will automatically disable visitors

Edited by lee3310
On 7/19/2022 at 9:43 PM, anon752 said:

How do I assign slaves to things, like HotC prostitute mats or TortureDevice devices? The former mod has a compatibility patch and the latter is a requirement, so I thought I'd be able to assign my prostitute-slaves to those. But I can't assign them to anything, not even a bed. If I mouse over them in Workshop Mode it doesn't let me select the slaves for anything.

To be more specific, I know there's that setting under the cheat menu to let slaves be commandable, but since it was listed as a cheat I had it disabled until I realized it was necessary. It only works for new slaves though, and isn't retroactive. But I've got some unique slaves I want to keep around as prizes (e.g. Red Tourette). Is there any way to get them working?

Can anyone confirm that settlers don't initiate dialogue with slaves ? After client is validated nothing happens and i get a timeout debug message.

Basically, any NPC with workshop script don't walk to the slave.

Edited by lee3310
On 11/8/2020 at 7:19 PM, HR_Sinop said:

Ideas for the future

• SuperMutant support Done in v8

• Slave Markets (buy and sell slaves) Done in v5

• Family planning enhanced integration

• Sim settlements integration

FAQs

Q: I get "timeout for slave" messages, what am I doing wrong?

A: The timeout mechanism kicks in if a client that is supposed to reach a slave was not able to do so in time. Since everyone is constantly wandering around doing stuff and the sandbox can influence the situation in many ways (e.g. settlement attack, actor death,...) the timeout mechanism was introduced to just "give up" after a certain amount of time and start the search again, so the slave is not blocked. In my opinion, a timeout is by far more desireable than a blocked slave that is not doing anything.

Try moving into a less populated and smaller settlement/area, so clients can reach the slaves faster.

Known Issues

Armor

For some strange reasons (I have no idea why) are slaves unequipping everything/ equipping random inventory items when they are loaded / unloaded.

To prevent this, I installed an “allow unequipment” mechanism that equips the unequiped armor if the slave is not allowed to unequip armor. This can lead to weird flickering/ visuals if some other mod tries to equip something to the slaves.

Talking/trading with a slave allows them to unequip armor for 30 seconds.

HOTC Bodies

The HOTC Armors use a custom body when the Armor is equipped. Therefore, body morphs are temporarily overwritten if HOTC Armor is equipped.

Compatibility

Mods that start AAF scenes with slaves are most likely running into the "allow unequipment" mechanism described above.

You should not run mods that initiate scenes in conjunction with this mod (e.g. M.C.G)

Known Conflicts:

WoW you still here ? thanks for that bug fix but can you help with the workshop NPCs not walking to the slave (time out) seems like a problem with aliases not filling. i tested with settlement with one settler (both Nuka world and vanilla) i also tried placing a prostitute but nothing happens. It works with any NPC except the ones with workshop script attached to them.

Edited by lee3310
On 7/23/2022 at 8:45 PM, lee3310 said:

WoW you still here ? thanks for that bug fix but can you help with the workshop NPCs not walking to the slave (time out) seems like a problem with aliases not filling. i tested with settlement with one settler (both Nuka world and vanilla) i also tried placing a prostitute but nothing happens. It works with any NPC except the ones with workshop script attached to them.

After checking the script values of the selected settler i found the "client1" alias but the "travel package" doesn't kick in.

Fisrt of all big thanks for that unique and hard work! Really great idea and cool mod.

However, I'm facing some problem in enslaving surrenders. Everything goes ok, untilI use enslavement baton. Victim stays on knees and I have options either to leave it away, or rob, or rape (via AAF_Violate). After hiting it vs baton nothing changes. Enslavement kit is in my inv. After hitting several times, raider's tolerance ran out and he starts attack me with bare arms. 

I still can buy a slave in slave market an send for a work in some settlement. Really gets profit, but slaves don't restock there after interacting with terminal on the wall. There are only slaves left and no new one more.

Thanx again!

On 7/23/2022 at 8:45 PM, lee3310 said:

Finally Fixed the problem ? it was easy once you figured it out. I tested with Nuka World and vanilla settlers and they all travel properly to the slaves now. Since no one responded, i presume that no one else experienced the same bug (weird).

Edited by lee3310
On 11/8/2020 at 10:18 AM, HR_Sinop said:
  • Wander around in the wasteland and Knock a humanoid NPC (e.g. Raider, Gunner,…) out using Knockout framework (e.g. using a blunt weapon, such as a baseball bat). Alternatively, you can just hit an NPC that has surrendered via AAF Violate!

• While out of combat, hit the knocked out character with the Enslavement Baton (You must carry an Enslavement Kit to enslave an actor)

• Talk to the new slave, tell the slave to move. The slave will now follow you.

I cant get any slaves I'm using AAF Violate and get them to surrender but can get them to follow me idk what the problem is?

On 7/25/2022 at 8:11 AM, Porcupine67 said:

Fisrt of all big thanks for that unique and hard work! Really great idea and cool mod.

However, I'm facing some problem in enslaving surrenders. Everything goes ok, untilI use enslavement baton. Victim stays on knees and I have options either to leave it away, or rob, or rape (via AAF_Violate). After hiting it vs baton nothing changes. Enslavement kit is in my inv. After hitting several times, raider's tolerance ran out and he starts attack me with bare arms. 

I still can buy a slave in slave market an send for a work in some settlement. Really gets profit, but slaves don't restock there after interacting with terminal on the wall. There are only slaves left and no new one more.

Thanx again!

i have the same problem as you and their are not much videos on it either so im kind of lost one how to solve it. 

Edited by ghoul12

I think you have to put the enslavement kit in the slave's inventory and then hit it with the staff. Just having it in your inventory is not enough.
Unfortunately, I can't verify it at the moment, my actress is almost level 90 and there are only dead opponents in battle. I use Violet.

4 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I think you have to put the enslavement kit in the slave's inventory and then hit it with the staff. Just having it in your inventory is not enough.
Unfortunately, I can't verify it at the moment, my actress is almost level 90 and there are only dead opponents in battle. I use Violet.

dont think it worked

10 hours ago, ghoul12 said:

i have the same problem as you and their are not much videos on it either so im kind of lost one how to solve it. 

The enslavement function works properly you need an enslavement baton + kit nothing more. if it doesn't work you have a problem with your game. 

so update AAF_Violate or check for mod conflict.

Edited by lee3310
43 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

The enslavement function works properly you need an enslavement baton + kit nothing more. if it doesn't work you have a problem with your game. 

so update AAF_Violate or check for mod conflict.

do i need the kit in my  inventory?

3 hours ago, SpicyNuggies24 said:

So is it possible to make slaves not auto assign to certain PS things? I specifically want to prevent them from auto using the wall shackles from Prisoner Shackles so that they can be used in AAF anims

Just assign them manually to other objects (i think they stay assigned after AAF end scene)

Edited by lee3310
17 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Just assign them manually to other objects (i think they stay assigned after AAF end scene)

So there's no way to get them to just walk around the place with PS things out? That's a little sad.

Also, they don't seem to be commandable under the workshop menu. I think there's a console command to make them commandable, but I can't remember what it is...

14 hours ago, SpicyNuggies24 said:

So there's no way to get them to just walk around the place with PS things out? That's a little sad.

If you promote your slave to prostitute she will be free to roam around in you settlement (if not assigned to any furniture).

14 hours ago, SpicyNuggies24 said:

Also, they don't seem to be commandable under the workshop menu. I think there's a console command to make them commandable, but I can't remember what it is...

If you read the comments above you will know that there is an MCM option to make Slaves Commendable but only works on NPCs enslaved after activating the function. 

Edited by lee3310