27 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Thank you so much for the response!

1) yes not luck crafting anything on the chemistry bench ( I did not know there was one in sanctuary, I made my own)

2)Violate yes. Yes the girls are from the captives mod.

They do provide service when I ask them to return the favor but I do not know how to enslave them.

Right now I turned one loose and kept the prettier one in Sanctuary .

3) Nothing in Concord is modified.

Would the raiders respawning in Concord conflict with the market?

Because they always seem to do that.

Or do I need to clean out Corvega plant to prevent the raiders from respawning (which is really hard)

4) the settlment mod in Sactuary changes no game play or dialogue. Only the houses/roofs are in better shape under the assumption that Cosworth took better care of the town. (Cosworth do your job mod)

They still look worn, just not ruined.

in order to enslave someone you need the security enslavement baton and to have at least one enslavement kit in your inventory, then  you need them to surrender, using violate or knockout framework, once they surrender with violate you hit them with the enslavement baton.  Make sure to set up violate properly to make sure they surrender, theres also a MCM option in violate to manage their health after they surrender, cuz sometimes hitting them with the baton kills them.

As for concord, the raiders spawn has nothing to do with the slave market, it should be there, if it's not, something is wrong, try putting human ressource lower in your load order maybe or try reinstalling it, not being able to craft the stuff at the chemistry bench alone indicate that something wrong in your load order or installation, if i log in later i'll screenshot the door of the slave market location

Edit :

Spoiler

Heres the market door image.jpeg.76d74af0fc74db03e23142cfd84a2c9f.jpeg

Edited by erynyes
47 minutes ago, erynyes said:

in order to enslave someone you need the security enslavement baton and to have at least one enslavement kit in your inventory, then  you need them to surrender, using violate or knockout framework, once they surrender with violate you hit them with the enslavement baton.  Make sure to set up violate properly to make sure they surrender, theres also a MCM option in violate to manage their health after they surrender, cuz sometimes hitting them with the baton kills them.

As for concord, the raiders spawn has nothing to do with the slave market, it should be there, if it's not, something is wrong, try putting human ressource lower in your load order maybe or try reinstalling it, not being able to craft the stuff at the chemistry bench alone indicate that something wrong in your load order or installation, if i log in later i'll screenshot the door of the slave market location

Edit :

Hide contents

Heres the market door image.jpeg.76d74af0fc74db03e23142cfd84a2c9f.jpeg

Thank you yes I found the market.

Though do I need to try one of the girls first for the auction to start?

So far I am just sitting there and nothing has started.

Went back to tow different profiles my original female game and now as a guy, and in both this is all I see when I am at a chemistry work station (one I just made)

Is there another one in sanctuary I am supposed to use instead?

20220831151822_1.jpg

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
19 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Thank you yes I found the market.

Though do I need to try one of the girls first for the auction to start?

So far I am just sitting there and nothing has started.

Went back to tow different profiles my original female game and now as a guy, and in both this is all I see when I am at a chemistry work station (one I just made)

Is there another one in sanctuary I am supposed to use instead?

20220831151822_1.jpg

For the auction, you don't have to try the girls, you just buy them if you want, and there is no auction really, you just use the computer on the wall to restock the slaves when you need to buy some, or to sell your following slaves, as you raise the market level you'll have more restock available.

As for the chemistry bench, i dunno, never have this issue before, maybe try to use the vanilla one thats already in sanctuary, it's located behind one of the house near the bridge, if the menu is empty on that one also, then you have mods that broke the workshop menu. Definitly not a human ressource problem.

Just out of curiosity, did you installed properly workshop framework? it's one of Human ressource requirements

16 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I did install workshop framework .esm

and have all the workshop DLCs

But what do you mean by properly?

i dunno, somethings is not right with your workshop chemistry bench, i have no idea why you have nothing in the menu, just thought that missing that plugin could have been the cause, but if you got the esm, then it's something else

I could uninstall and reinstall.

I seem to recall having some issues with it on installation.

But crafting works right now with anything else.

49 minutes ago, erynyes said:

i dunno, somethings is not right with your workshop chemistry bench, i have no idea why you have nothing in the menu, just thought that missing that plugin could have been the cause, but if you got the esm, then it's something else

I've had the mod working quite well in my game.  If fact I just tried out using it to populate the Nuka World Red Rockect, while having Nuka Ride mod active and overriding the normal Nuka World.  I've found it to be pretty stable thus far in a couple of play-throughs.  

I'm looking for an answer to one question, but came up with another along the way.

1.  Can we update to the more recent versions of Violate and still have the mod work smoothly.  I'm running violate only to achieve the surrenders.  If so maybe change that on the front page.

2.  I noticed that lee had some updated versions of the mod posted towards the end current comments, just curious that one is better in some way? 

43 minutes ago, chaoschild13 said:

1.  Can we update to the more recent versions of Violate and still have the mod work smoothly.  I'm running violate only to achieve the surrenders.  If so maybe change that on the front page.

it says MUST BE Violate Version >= 1.55 (dec 2021), so 1.55 or any version higher  than that is working. Violate even recently was updated to add a mcm option to prevent the HR baton to one shot surrendered victim by managing their health.  I run the latest violate and never had a problem, although i also got AN76, and it sometimes consider the baton hit a headshot, so AN76 sometimes still kill my victims, thats a little annoying

I recently added AN76, Gun for Hire, and Crime and Punishment, and they've been working well with all the other crazy modifications I've done to this play through.   For some reason the Solicitation mode doesn't always work (from Crime and Punishment), but I really like how it works when it does work.  I'm so over powered at this point (close to level 200) on damage that when I want to capture new slaves I've been fighting with the butcher's knife because it has such a low damage rating.  I think I may have also experienced what you are referring to from time to time without realizing.  I always save before this type of stuff if I really want to capture some one in case.

Thanks for the information.  I missed that greater than.  I've been holding off on upgrading violate.  Very psyched to move up to the new update.

18 minutes ago, chaoschild13 said:

I recently added AN76, Gun for Hire, and Crime and Punishment, and they've been working well with all the other crazy modifications I've done to this play through.   For some reason the Solicitation mode doesn't always work (from Crime and Punishment), but I really like how it works when it does work. 

yeah i have played with CaP and violate before and i think i know what you mean, after triggering violate you walk away then put the sollicitation ring on, but when the pacify timer expired they still turn hostile. I've since move on to other mods to handle the sollicitation part, but i kinda miss the karma system, if only i could have just the karma module and nothing else i'd reinstall that r-away

13 hours ago, chaoschild13 said:

2.  I noticed that lee had some updated versions of the mod posted towards the end current comments, just curious that one is better in some way? 

If your vanilla settlers are selected as customers by your slaves (they walk towards them asking for sex like any generic HR john) so no you don't need lee's file. If not then yes.

Edited by lee3310
On 9/4/2022 at 7:22 AM, thaipho said:

image.jpeg.11e9310ac05ce8b00887b8fca33a864e.jpeg

not really related to this mod specifically but when sex initiates the breasts stretch and i dont have a clue on how to fix cause i think its fusion girl and CBBE messing with each other but i have nothing to back this up

You only need FG or CBBE. Not both.

Follow this guide

• 2 weeks later...

@HR_Sinop I decided to share this little add-on, it's an enslavement method based on dialogue only (no submission nor Ko). HR is a master but it doesn't override anything in the base mod (absolutely no edit to main scripts too).

if you approve of it, you can add it to the main page.

Edited by lee3310
On 9/14/2022 at 10:52 PM, lee3310 said:

@HR_Sinop I decided to share this little add-on, it's an enslavement method based on dialogue only (no submission nor Ko). HR is a master but it doesn't override anything in the base mod (absolutely no edit to main scripts too).

if you approve of it, you can add it to the main page.

Great! I added the mod to the sub mods list of HR.

On the page of your mod are some duplicate pictures, you might want to take a look at that.

5 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

Great! I added the mod to the sub mods list of HR.

On the page of your mod are some duplicate pictures, you might want to take a look at that.

Yeah i have a problem with screenshots and OneDrive cloud synch, then i converted all of them to fit the 2 mb LL restriction without checking. (fixed)

Edited by lee3310

Hi great mod! been using it for the last 2 days. im quite new to fo4 modding so sorry if this stuff sounds stupid but need a little help with a couple of things.

is there a way to get the slave market to "ditch" all current slaves and replace them? ive been taking the fugly ones and choppin them for human meat, but thats slow and costing too many caps! for some reason "slm" wont change them? so a fresh set of slaves in the market would be nice as the ones spawning there now would make the punters run! not good for business! 

also if the shackles are being used, another npc can use them at the same time so i have 2 sets of people glitching through each other! any way to stop that?

last but not least, in a lot of the animations the cock dont quite line up and ive seen that in can de done to work right, i have extended skeletons but it dont seem to effect it? so any advice on getting that working correct/what mods to use would be much appreciated! thanks  

40 minutes ago, bugsblake said:

Hi great mod! been using it for the last 2 days. im quite new to fo4 modding so sorry if this stuff sounds stupid but need a little help with a couple of things.

is there a way to get the slave market to "ditch" all current slaves and replace them? ive been taking the fugly ones and choppin them for human meat, but thats slow and costing too many caps! for some reason "slm" wont change them? so a fresh set of slaves in the market would be nice as the ones spawning there now would make the punters run! not good for business! 

You can restock the market using the terminal.

also if the shackles are being used, another npc can use them at the same time so i have 2 sets of people glitching through each other! any way to stop that?

That's annoying indeed and the hardest one to fix (it has to be done via script) and the result may not be ideal. AAF is supposed to kick the shackles user out when the scene starts by setting them as "destroyed" but the shackles are designed to prevent the NPC from leaving <=>.

last but not least, in a lot of the animations the cock dont quite line up and ive seen that in can de done to work right, i have extended skeletons but it dont seem to effect it? so any advice on getting that working correct/what mods to use would be much appreciated! thanks  

Have you followed the AAF manual ? installed UAP patch? if so, you need to learn how AAF xmls works and edit the actor positions to your liking (body morph...)

Edited by lee3310

Thanks for the reply! I know i can restock using the terminal but it only fills the missing space from the last on you got. i noticed npc's building up on the top floor too but again they kinda look like shit! lol i wouldn't fuck um! lmao so was just wondering if there was a way to force a full restock? if you get what i mean.

As for the shackles thats a shame, i put a few on the wall next to each other so they have more choice so its less of a problem now kinda! and thanks i will look up the AAF manual and the UAP patch!

One last thing i wonder if you can help with? i installed a mod that gave me a restraints workbench, but all the clothes crafted lock to the player/npc and says i do not have the key to remove slave harness! thing is i cant see where to craft or get the keys? not even sure exactly what mod it was to see if it says in the description? it was recommended by another mod and cant remember what that one was either? as you can guess ive been downloading a lot the last few days! lol its just a pain i cant remove them without the key! do you know the mod im on about and where is bloody key is? thanks again for the quick reply! 

18 minutes ago, bugsblake said:

One last thing i wonder if you can help with? i installed a mod that gave me a restraints workbench, but all the clothes crafted lock to the player/npc and says i do not have the key to remove slave harness! thing is i cant see where to craft or get the keys? not even sure exactly what mod it was to see if it says in the description? it was recommended by another mod and cant remember what that one was either? as you can guess ive been downloading a lot the last few days! lol its just a pain i cant remove them without the key! do you know the mod im on about and where is bloody key is? thanks again for the quick reply! 

This is your mod, Check the FAQ for the keys.

It is strongly advised to read the mod description before installing it (could conflict with other mods or corrupt your save file).

Edited by lee3310