6 hours ago, lee3310 said:

If you promote your slave to prostitute she will be free to roam around in you settlement (if not assigned to any furniture).

Ah, I see. I guess it make sense to keep slaves locked away until they're submissive enough.

6 hours ago, lee3310 said:

If you read the comments above you will know that there is an MCM option to make Slaves Commendable but only works on NPCs enslaved after activating the function. 

I literally just noticed that when browsing MCM settings just now. Ill be sure to switch that on. 

Thanks for the info.

But now I'm wondering if there's any way to increase the limit for the number of slaves you can have follow you and/or the number of slaves you can keep at a settlement without the usual requirements (In other words, cheating)

On 7/30/2022 at 11:35 PM, SpicyNuggies24 said:

So there's no way to get them to just walk around the place with PS things out? That's a little sad.

Also, they don't seem to be commandable under the workshop menu. I think there's a console command to make them commandable, but I can't remember what it is...

I'd like a solution too, for ones recruited before the MCM option. In the console, "addkeyword workshopallowcommand" might work, but I can't check at the moment. No idea if it would break anything, or if there are more commands needed.

Edit: Well, it works. Not sure if it's safe or robust, but it does work.

Edited by anon752
3 hours ago, SpicyNuggies24 said:

But now I'm wondering if there's any way to increase the limit for the number of slaves you can have follow you and/or the number of slaves you can keep at a settlement without the usual requirements (In other words, cheating)

You can lower the Step Size in MCM and i think you can also do it with console (cqf) but it kind of ruin the fun.

On 8/1/2022 at 2:42 AM, anon752 said:

I'd like a solution too, for ones recruited before the MCM option. In the console, "addkeyword workshopallowcommand" might work, but I can't check at the moment. No idea if it would break anything, or if there are more commands needed.

Edit: Well, it works. Not sure if it's safe or robust, but it does work.

Should be safe.

setpv bAllowCaravan 1
setpv bAllowMove 1
setpv bCommandable 1
addkeyword workshopallowcommand
addkeyword workshopallowmove
addkeyword workshopallowcaravan

Edited by lee3310
On 2/3/2022 at 4:32 AM, LordNippes said:

I have another problem, my female slaves assigned to the breeder job nearly always take the position of the male in animations. I have other mods installed where npc's approaching each other automatically works fine though like Extended Social Interaction(M.C.G Magno Cum Gaudio).

I installed a few mods and most animations packs according to the guide "[AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (31/January/2022)" here in the forum.

It only seems to be a problem with human resources.

Edit: Now that i watched it a bit longer it seems only a problem near the spot where i have placed the Customer Attractor Rug and the advertisement beacon when i have placed the slave nearby on a prisoner/prostiution mat, if the slave wanders around in Sanctuary and is approached by a customer it seems to choose the correct male/female positions. Can't say i'm a 100% sure though.

Same Problem here - Females taking hte male role during animations.

Is there any solution to the problem?

On 7/27/2022 at 12:37 AM, lee3310 said:

Finally Fixed the problem ? it was easy once you figured it out. I tested with Nuka World and vanilla settlers and they all travel properly to the slaves now. Since no one responded, i presume that no one else experienced the same bug (weird).

Could you recall how you fixed it? My settlers NEVER use slaves

On 8/6/2022 at 1:37 AM, DasKebab said:

Could you recall how you fixed it? My settlers NEVER use slaves

So i'm not the only one after all?.

It's too late but anyway, i can't remember the name exactly (hr_dialogue... maybe) so just give all HR quests a priority higher than workshopParentQuest (42 if i recall correctly) and all the settlers will start walking toward the slaves as intended (there is an mcm option for them to pay for service)

Edited by lee3310
18 hours ago, lee3310 said:

So i'm not the only one after all?.

It's too late but anyway, i can't remember the name exactly (hr_dialogue... maybe) so just give all HR quests a priority higher than workshopParentQuest (42 if i recall correctly) and all the settlers will start walking toward the slaves as intended (there is an mcm option for them to pay for service)

Alright, how can I change them? What do I need?

39 minutes ago, DasKebab said:

Alright, how can I change them? What do I need?

You need the creation kit it's really simple, search on google on how to use it if you don't know or wait for the mod author (why he doesn't interact with us people anymore ??) maybe he will read my comment and make an update. I can't upload my fixed esp because i need permission.

Edited by lee3310
On 11/8/2020 at 7:18 PM, HR_Sinop said:

For Modders

The Sourcecode is available in the download section. Feel free to Study/Modify/Improve it.

Legal

1. You MUST NOT re-publish this mod anywhere in the Milky Way galaxy.
  2. You MUST NOT use this mod to create content that promotes extreme political views or child abuse.
  3. You MAY develop sub-mods/ additional content for this mod. You MUST notify me if you do so.

21 hours ago, lee3310 said:

You need the creation kit it's really simple, search on google on how to use it if you don't know or wait for the mod author (why he doesn't interact with us people anymore ??) maybe he will read my comment and make an update. I can't upload my fixed esp because i need permission.

Nobody needs my permission to create content for/modify this mod as long as my points stated earlier are not violated. Feel free to modify the mod. If approved/tested by the community, I might upload it as an official Version.

I see this mod currently in "maintenance mode", i.e. I will fix major bugs that I can replicate, but I do not plan to add content to this mod. If anyone has the time and motivation to continue work on the mod, you have my blessing (as long as the restrictions above are not violated, offering the mod in exchange for real money is also prohibited by the EULA of the game)

5 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

Nobody needs my permission to create content for/modify this mod as long as my points stated earlier are not violated. Feel free to modify the mod. If approved/tested by the community, I might upload it as an official Version.

I really love this mod and it's mostly what made me dive into papyrus scripting. I learned a lot editing your scripts and i thank you for that.

I did some nice little changes here and there, added some new features but since I'm a newbie, many script parts are taken from other mods so i need permission from their owners too if i want to upload anything (it's a hassle and i also need to track which mod assets i used).

5 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

I see this mod currently in "maintenance mode", i.e. I will fix major bugs that I can replicate, but I do not plan to add content to this mod. If anyone has the time and motivation to continue work on the mod, you have my blessing (as long as the restrictions above are not violated, offering the mod in exchange for real money is also prohibited by the EULA of the game)

I wish i could take on, I have the the time(ish) and the motivation but i lack the know-how. So i hope you keep updating this awesome mod in the meanwhile.

Edited by lee3310
On 7/30/2022 at 5:49 PM, deathmorph said:

I think you have to put the enslavement kit in the slave's inventory and then hit it with the staff. Just having it in your inventory is not enough.
Unfortunately, I can't verify it at the moment, my actress is almost level 90 and there are only dead opponents in battle. I use Violet.

No, it should be in my inventory. Somehow I solved issue by reinstalling all mods one by one. And it works now as needed. Ty)

On 8/5/2022 at 7:28 PM, lee3310 said:

What animation patch are you using ? and did you set ignore_animation_genders = true in aaf setting?

yeah i got the same problem as these guys, at first everything was working fine, animation were playing the correct FM animation, then one of my breeder start  doin a threesome on some prisoner shackles and she was doin a male part, after that all the animations with customers the breeders take the male role... i've been trying to fix this for 2 days, but can't find whats the problem.

i got set ignore_animation_genders = false, i'm using latest UAP and Staged Leito plus ( i run a hardship set up )  i also use Magno Cum Gaudio ( just the npc initiative interraction, not the npc/npc sex)  like one of the other user mentionned, and i got the feeling it may be the culprit, although i have no idea how or why it would fuck it up

Edited by erynyes
1 hour ago, erynyes said:

yeah i got the same problem as these guys, at first everything was working fine, animation were playing the correct FM animation, then one of my breeder start  doin a threesome on some prisoner shackles and she was doin a male part, after that all the animations with customers the breeders take the male role... i've been trying to fix this for 2 days, but can't find whats the problem.

Does this happen with other mods? try SEU for instance, set the player as receiver in MCM and flirt with a male NPC if you play as a female or the opposite and see if the same animations play correctly or not.

Depending on the test result, there are two solutions i can think of:

the easy one is to check your animationData xmls and make sure that UAP's haven't been overwritten by some other mod's xml. (also check your load order)

I'm not using MCG or SL+ (you probably know that you have to disable UAP leito support during installation if you are using Staged leito+) but what you are describing make me suspect an ungendered animationData (something like this:

"<actor gender="" idleForm="182D"/>).

If the bug only concerns HR (doubtful) then the other solution is, to edit HR AAF script and force the slave to be the first actor.

Try the first solution, check your AAF folder, backup your save and start uninstalling the mods that you suspected ( AAF patchs or mods with custom xmls) and do some testing in order to identify the culprit.

Edited by lee3310
14 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Does this happen with other mods? try SEU for instance, set the player as receiver in MCM and flirt with a male NPC if you play as a female or the opposite and see if the same animations play correctly or not.

Depending on the test result, there are two solutions i can think of:

the easy one is to check your animationData xmls and make sure that UAP's haven't been overwritten by some other mod's xml. (also check your load order)

I'm not using MCG or SL+ (you probably know that you have to disable UAP leito support during installation if you are using Staged leito+) but what you are describing make me suspect an ungendered animationData (something like this:

"<actor gender="" idleForm="182D"/>).

If the bug only concerns HR (doubtful) then the other solution is, to edit HR AAF script and force the slave to be the first actor.

Try the first solution, check your AAF folder, backup your save and start uninstalling the mods that you suspected ( AAF patchs or mods with custom xmls) and do some testing in order to identify the culprit.

after further testing i can confirm it's not a HR problem, it also happened while doing test with the aaf wizard, it's definitly  something messing with my XML, the fact that my settlement is full of breeders bangin like rabbit only exacerbate the issue. I usually only have sex through MCG system, hardship, violate or the rape option of HR, those are always fine, the gender are always right.  It's something wrong with my aaf, all good,  i'll figure it out, thx for the pointers Lee, hope it can help other people running into this issue.

Edit : MO2 works in mysterious ways sometimes, after disabling/re-enabling some plugins for test purpose, i got it to work properly for about an hour, then the problem came back, i'm making progress ?

Edited by erynyes
On 8/8/2022 at 6:25 AM, lee3310 said:

Now that the author emself gave the greenlight, would you kindly share the fixed esp? To begin with, I wanna settlers to use the slaves, not just customers.