In the description of the mod, it says that male slaves are assigned to regular work, and female slaves are turned into sex slaves.

Does this mean that female slaves cannot be involved in household work and it is impossible to create a plantation on which naked girls pick fruit?

Is this mod compatible with another slavery mod "Just Business"?

On 12/1/2022 at 6:44 PM, Ears said:

In the description of the mod, it says that male slaves are assigned to regular work, and female slaves are turned into sex slaves.

Does this mean that female slaves cannot be involved in household work and it is impossible to create a plantation on which naked girls pick fruit?

Is this mod compatible with another slavery mod "Just Business"?

1. Both gender can be assigned to usual work. However, for some reason, my Colter (former alpha wolf), assighned to guard post often hides in bushes, when hear intruders shoot sounds. Coward(

2. Yes, you can use HR and JB together. But I disabled enslaving option in JB, cos prostitutes can't serve more than one customer.

1 hour ago, Jeffey67 said:

often hides in bushes, when hear intruders shoot sounds. Coward

HR makes slaves coward on purpose ?  (i think you can do something about it with console)

1 hour ago, Jeffey67 said:

Is there some way to change slave's haircut? I can use looksmenu and change their bodies (and body overlays), but no hairs. Also their face overlay can be applied, but reverts after restarting game, or going out and back to cell. 

No unfortunately, same goes for any generic NPCs in game (non-unique).

12 hours ago, Jeffey67 said:

Both gender can be assigned to usual work. However, for some reason, my Colter (former alpha wolf), assighned to guard post often hides in bushes, when hear intruders shoot sounds. Coward

If that's the case, then perhaps the JB is not needed. What additional use does it have if this mod has the same functionality?

Just from the description of this mod, one gets the impression that captured women can only be appointed as prostitutes, but cannot be sent to dig a garden, which looks strange. It's good that it isn't.

10 hours ago, lee3310 said:

HR makes slaves coward on purpose ?  (i think you can do something about it with console)

Slaves should not be given weapons at all, this is a classic. Any Viking will confirm.

Vor 12 Minuten sagte Ears:

Wenn das der Fall ist, wird der JB vielleicht nicht benötigt. Welchen zusätzlichen Nutzen hat es, wenn dieser Mod die gleiche Funktionalität hat?

Schon aus der Beschreibung dieses Mods gewinnt man den Eindruck, dass gefangene Frauen nur als Prostituierte eingesetzt werden können, aber nicht zum Graben eines Gartens geschickt werden können, was seltsam aussieht. Es ist gut, dass es nicht so ist.

Sklaven sollten überhaupt keine Waffen bekommen, das ist ein Klassiker. Jeder Wikinger wird es bestätigen.

Of course, captive (enslaved) women can also be assigned to all kinds of work in a game.
There's even an extra option for this in the administration menu!

My slaves are initially left on "breeder" level until they are -> submessive
then I classify them to work and assign them a job - here are two examples

Erstes Bild -> "Red Tourette"

Fallout4_sWG0bGvcjJ.jpg.7fcc0a1b03818513598430653a8e23d1.jpg

zweites Bild: "Ivey" von den RustDevils

Fallout4_Kapitel23_98.jpg.57be744999ef52683b17234a9eb89afe.jpg

Of course, the whole thing also works without this "special" milking device - during the work animation the handcuffs of the respective prisoner are "unlocked"

Edited by Miauzi
On 11/14/2022 at 9:51 PM, roflmaones said:

hiho folks.

mod works well. but i got now all 5-10 sec a message and game stuck on "you open the collar"

i have no more slaves, all sold. message appears......

cant remove or delete the mod, cause the 55 real time days old game dont can save again then. (ctd on save if mod is disabled or removed)

i dont want start another one, only cause this mod cant be deleted/paused/removed....

pudh, no solving found by myself

I was curious; Currently when npcs are enslaved a set of handcuffs are equipped. However, these handcuffs seem to be exclusive to having any other clothing put on, and if the handcuffs are removed the slave no longer will follow the player but instead wander away. This happens even on fully submissive slaves. Is this intended behavior?

20 hours ago, cryptghost21 said:

I was curious; Currently when npcs are enslaved a set of handcuffs are equipped. However, these handcuffs seem to be exclusive to having any other clothing put on, and if the handcuffs are removed the slave no longer will follow the player but instead wander away. This happens even on fully submissive slaves. Is this intended behavior?

Same here

4 hours ago, Jeffey67 said:

Same here

On 12/11/2022 at 8:15 PM, cryptghost21 said:

handcuffs uses only one slot don't know what makes you say that ? you can equip anything along with cuffs 

17 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

You cannot equip stuff when they are in handcuffs.

Still don't get it.
If you choose to keep original clothes option in MCM, slaves may spawn naked (fixable by tweaking the script) but you can access their inventory while in handcuffs and equip items. Cuffs don't prevent equipping Armors on NPCs (only the PC can't access his/her inventory when cuffed)

5 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Still don't get it.
If you choose to keep original clothes option in MCM, slaves may spawn naked (fixable by tweaking the script) but you can access their inventory while in handcuffs and equip items. Cuffs don't prevent equipping Armors on NPCs (only the PC can't access his/her inventory when cuffed)

What I found was I could not requip items when they were in cuffs. When not in cuffs I could. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12 hours ago, DasKebab said:

Settlers keep losing their voices after using slaves. Persist even after restart. Can be fixed with console commands but it needs to be done EVERY time after theyre done using the slaves.

Make a bat file instead of typing out the console commands every time. Restarting won't help with this.

CF "actor.SetOverrideVoiceType" None

Should work.

17 hours ago, The3LiteSniper said:

Got a small problem, I tried to place a brothel beacon, but as soon as I powered it, it claimed there were two, deleted itself, and is no longer in the workshop menu... only other beacon i have is the standard settlement beacon.

Can you still start advertising ? If not, load a previous save and try again. 

On 12/23/2022 at 5:39 PM, The3LiteSniper said:

Got a small problem, I tried to place a brothel beacon, but as soon as I powered it, it claimed there were two, deleted itself, and is no longer in the workshop menu... only other beacon i have is the standard settlement beacon.

Just select Brothel Beacon always works (even if you cant see it) in the HR debug/cheat section.