I have a problem. help me please. I can not make anyone a slave (except my settlers) after hitting a non-cutting melee weapon on the victim, she dies without leaving the opportunity to make her a slave. even after turning on the function that allows you to make slaves from corpses, this problem was not solved. after hitting with a butt and falling to the ground, the problem still remains

I can also say one strange information. when I hit someone lying down with a club that is added by the mod, for half a second it becomes possible to interact with the body. but as soon as it catches my eye, it immediately disappears, and the usual inventory menu of the victim appears

4 hours ago, FartSniffer123 said:

Enslavement Baton needs an update I tired hitting raiders with both violate and knockout but none worked. I even tried a workaround in the comments but that also didnt work. 

It mostly works for me, but when it doesn't I do this:

1. dead raider/npc

2. Resurrect through console.

3. Kill again

4. Smack with baton

This usually fixes it for me.

On 3/24/2022 at 7:54 PM, Nuka Cherry said:

1. dead raider/npc

3. Kill again

4. Smack with baton

Yup, same problem. Works great except :enslaving dead. Does sound kinda creepy. What works for me is usually:

1. Unarmed (just fists) beat into submission (Violate) and then hit with baton to enslave.

2. Generally if I screw up and kill them twice the 2nd resurrection usually results in an automatic surrender (Violate) pose. 

BTW, Anyone know a good nude MALE replacer? I had to delete Body Talk and now my guys are fucking in their underwear which just looks silly.

19 minutes ago, Wicken said:

Yup, same problem. Works great except :enslaving dead. Does sound kinda creepy. What works for me is usually:

1. Unarmed (just fists) beat into submission (Violate) and then hit with baton to enslave.

2. Generally if I screw up and kill them twice the 2nd resurrection usually results in an automatic surrender (Violate) pose. 

BTW, Anyone know a good nude MALE replacer? I had to delete Body Talk and now my guys are fucking in their underwear which just looks silly.

i use atomic musscle

So I may have imported a settlement layout that already had a safe, beacon and terminal constructed. Now it is working, somewhat, as in slaves do get into scenes, and slaves -do- get paid. Customers arrive as well. But I cannot build a beacon again. The safe is bugged and nothing I do seems to fix it.

Any advice on fixing this? It's fine if it completely resets the HR Data for the settlement, but I'd like to just make it work properly so I am not spammed with "could not find safe" messages.

22 hours ago, Graeme09 said:

So I may have imported a settlement layout that already had a safe, beacon and terminal constructed. Now it is working, somewhat, as in slaves do get into scenes, and slaves -do- get paid. Customers arrive as well. But I cannot build a beacon again. The safe is bugged and nothing I do seems to fix it.

Any advice on fixing this? It's fine if it completely resets the HR Data for the settlement, but I'd like to just make it work properly so I am not spammed with "could not find safe" messages.

This does work. At least it worked for me.

@HR_Sinop does this mod apply a dirt layer on surrendering enemies, or on hit with the enslavement baton? For some reason I cannot get them cleaned up, no matter what I do. LooksMenu shows nothing either that I could change when I target them.

On 3/29/2022 at 3:04 PM, Graeme09 said:

I have noticed that if safe, beacon or terminal are too far from the workshop workbench, they wont register. As far as beacon goes, it has been hit and miss in my experience with transfer settlements. Just tick the MCM setting that allows beacons to always work even if they arent there.

On 3/25/2022 at 7:54 AM, Nuka Cherry said:

1. dead raider/npc

3. Kill again

4. Smack with baton

Well, it seems none of this work for me. 

Baton did noting on my side, no matter how many time i revived the surrendered NPC

Edited by BraveNewWorld721
46 minutes ago, BraveNewWorld721 said:

I have got one more question to ask. 

I install HR on my totally new save. I have only build the beacon in one settlement. the moment I connect it to power, it tole me I already have built one, can't build the second one.

I've noticed with the beacons they can't be  next to the normal settlement one, that's the only time I have that issue. You may need to reinstall it, that seemed to help with some beacon issues.

17 hours ago, LordRamirez said:

I've noticed with the beacons they can't be  next to the normal settlement one, that's the only time I have that issue. You may need to reinstall it, that seemed to help with some beacon issues.

That is the problem.

I don't even have any beacon built. Totally fresh save with some minutemen quest done.

I am also having an issue with the safe. I built it, then the terminal, then the beacon. When I activated the beacon, I got a message that said I had already built the safe and it then removed the safe. Leaving me 0 safes as I had only built one. Not available in the workshop menu to build again. Any advice on how to replace?

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

So, is it only male slaves that can do standard settler jobs? I quite like having most of my settlement jobs performed by girls wearing high heels and very little else/

do the "slaves are commandable" cheat, which makes every new slave do standard settler jobs