5 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Any solution for the prostitutes not taking their clothes off during aaf animation (new outfits easygirl) 

Check their inventory, the easygirl outfits stay on all except for their g-strings. 
Alternative is to not use easygirl outfits for prostitutes who you want keeping a little meat on their bones, since all their clothes are removed and only easygirl outfits (most notably the body slot which appears as boots, which helps define their shape if you did not rebuild in bodyslide) are treated that way.

(edit) Forgot to add that leg and arm armour doesn't get removed. Pretty useful if you have raider themed hoes, as you can make them walk around with raider armour on their arms and legs and nothing else. (/edit)

Edited by Darkanna17
On 3/10/2022 at 6:52 AM, Darkanna17 said:

Check their inventory, the easygirl outfits stay on all except for their g-strings. 
Alternative is to not use easygirl outfits for prostitutes who you want keeping a little meat on their bones, since all their clothes are removed and only easygirl outfits (most notably the body slot which appears as boots, which helps define their shape if you did not rebuild in bodyslide) are treated that way.

(edit) Forgot to add that leg and arm armour doesn't get removed. Pretty useful if you have raider themed hoes, as you can make them walk around with raider armour on their arms and legs and nothing else. (/edit)

sorry but i'm pretty sure even the g-string stay during animation (going to confirm that) and i can't find the easygirl outfits in body slide.

i'm using fusion girl and "better partial stripping" from UAP (patch) so maybe that's the problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I disabled better partial stripping and same problem, the string is attached to the skirt so i have only three piece of clothes and all stay during animation so any suggestion ? ( (the skirt should be removed during aaf ))

Edited by lee3310

Just wanted to say thank you very much for this mod. I've been looking for something like this for awhile. I've run it for a few days now and so far everything works beautifully. I always wanted something that would allow me to get NPC's like Dixie, and Mags and a few others and put them into the bondage and service they deserve Hehe. So, thanks again. I appreciate your hard work. I'll post a "line up" one of these days ;)

On 3/9/2022 at 7:44 PM, nexuscorruption said:

Yeah I should have been more specific- Basically it keeps removing my brothel advertising beacon and saying "A second beacon wasn't supposed to be built" or whatever even though It's a fresh save and new game with no previous beacons or settler recruitment beacons made. .-. I'm trying reinstalling it today.

I'm having the same issue, everytime I connect it to the power grid, it's deleting it saying "A second beacon wasn't supposed to be built" and I don't really want to restart a 12 hour save just for that, is there anyway to get around that issue ?

48 minutes ago, Kirrito85 said:

I'm having the same issue, everytime I connect it to the power grid, it's deleting it saying "A second beacon wasn't supposed to be built" and I don't really want to restart a 12 hour save just for that, is there anyway to get around that issue ?

use the 'beacon always functional' cheat in the mcm. then you do not need to build one

It seems with Sim Settlements we can lose the safe in that settlement.  The one way to get around that is to putt the console next to the workshop and under neath the console put in the safe.  So that the safe and console is next to the workshop.  I lost two safes in the Sim Settlements. Not sure if there is a workaround or not.  Hope that helps

2 hours ago, ballsofffire0 said:

It seems with Sim Settlements we can lose the safe in that settlement.  The one way to get around that is to putt the console next to the workshop and under neath the console put in the safe.  So that the safe and console is next to the workshop.  I lost two safes in the Sim Settlements. Not sure if there is a workaround or not.  Hope that helps

This kind of thing (and there are others like it) is why I don't have HR and SS2 in the same settlements, ever. I don't even have them near each other, for example the closest SS2 settlement to my "Classy Whores" brothel in Sanctuary Hills and "Caravan Club" brothel in Starlight Drive-In is Sunshine Tidings. That way the objects associated with either mod are never loaded into memory at the same time, aside from scripts if I run from one settlement to another or use my APC to fast travel between them.

Edited by Darkanna17

Hello,

was trying to find the Slave Market in Concord, but couldn't find it so far. Then i checked in FO4Edit if i have any conflicts, and while checking both plugins i found a lot of "< Error: Could not be resolved >" in both plugins. Any comments on that? Most errors in "behSlaveMarket.esm" are pointing to "TortureDevices.esm", and most errors in "HumanResources.esp" are pointing to "DLCNukaWorld.esm"

2 hours ago, ballsofffire0 said:

o.0

I have run HR with SS1 and SS2 for.. well since forever (even with conqueror). I have never seen this happen. Interesting. My current game is on 40 hours or so, and my main camp has 3 prostitutes, 15 SS2 plots and also runs with Crime and Punishment (so script hell). Not had a problem once, are you sure this is SS2 related?

Howdy ya'll new here. Love the mod. Probably doing something wrong on my end so im here to solve it. Don't know if this is part of the mod or not but for somewhat odd reason when assigning a slave to my settlement via the terminal the settlement access registers as a slave as a settler like its supposed to, however, (and this applies to all slave settlers of all genders), I can't assign them to any assignments outside the terminal. I make sure they are all unassigned in the terminal (which i have one and never scrapped at all my settlements) but when opening the workshop menu and hovering over them with my curser at the bottom where its supposed to say command there is no tool tip, it also just doesn't work. Cant assign any slaves to do anything except to breed and follow through the terminal. No harvesting or anything. The game highlights them as settlers in the workshop and they register, just cant issue assignments. This defeats the point of male slaves as described in the description so assuming this is a bug. If this is a stupid question and there is an obvious fix or thats how it goes my ass is too lazy to read through all the past replies. To take a guess this is FO4SE conflicting with something. Thanks for the help in advance.

Edited by DerpCake Official
On 3/1/2022 at 11:45 AM, Darkanna17 said:

There's a setting, "New slaves are commandable" or something similar. That will allow you to direct slaves to a settlement from the workshop menu without having to break them first (I have no idea how to break male slaves, so I use this setting), easiest to do it while in the workshop mode of the settlement you want to send them to. Unfortunately you'll have to break any slaves you already took before you can do this after you turn that setting on.

I suggest telling them to kneel, moving them to the settlement, and then removing the handcuffs afterward. Then command them as needed like regular settlers.

Prisoner Shackles and similar "pose" mats are in "Raider" and in the submenu "Miscellaneous" for me. If it's not there, you either don't have the needed mod or you installed one that puts the menu somewhere else. There's a mod that adds other poses (which are very handy, I use the "Standing Crying" one for my main slave breaking shed) that I think might move the basic prisoner mat from this mod to there, but my memory is hazy.

I'm assuming you mean these:

image.png.867388b16fae8a6d4eb109ae20bce948.png

Unfornatly I turned on thoes settings got a new slave and it still doesn't work

8 hours ago, DerpCake Official said:

Howdy ya'll new here. Love the mod. Probably doing something wrong on my end so im here to solve it. Don't know if this is part of the mod or not but for somewhat odd reason when assigning a slave to my settlement via the terminal the settlement access registers as a slave as a settler like its supposed to, however, (and this applies to all slave settlers of all genders), I can't assign them to any assignments outside the terminal. I make sure they are all unassigned in the terminal (which i have one and never scrapped at all my settlements) but when opening the workshop menu and hovering over them with my curser at the bottom where its supposed to say command there is no tool tip, it also just doesn't work. Cant assign any slaves to do anything except to breed and follow through the terminal. No harvesting or anything. The game highlights them as settlers in the workshop and they register, just cant issue assignments. This defeats the point of male slaves as described in the description so assuming this is a bug. If this is a stupid question and there is an obvious fix or thats how it goes my ass is too lazy to read through all the past replies. To take a guess this is FO4SE conflicting with something. Thanks for the help in advance.

Use the regular settler assignment terminal to assign them to regular settlers jobs, if you want to harvest for meat well got to make the knife in the chem stations and well kill them (I don't use that  feature, so I'm assuming they're the meat). Now for slaves to do jobs they have to be broken or made submissive so got to fuck them or get them getting customers (by when following you have them look for customers, also how to keep the males in settlement prostituting too, just remember you have to go to them to collect their money since not done through the terminals) or you can go in to settings and turn off the submission mechanic

20 hours ago, LordRamirez said:

Use the regular settler assignment terminal to assign them to regular settlers jobs, if you want to harvest for meat well got to make the knife in the chem stations and well kill them (I don't use that  feature, so I'm assuming they're the meat). Now for slaves to do jobs they have to be broken or made submissive so got to fuck them or get them getting customers (by when following you have them look for customers, also how to keep the males in settlement prostituting too, just remember you have to go to them to collect their money since not done through the terminals) or you can go in to settings and turn off the submission mechanic

sorry but this does absolutly nothing. You mis understand i cant assign anyone to do anything if there a slave. 

On 3/17/2022 at 8:25 AM, DerpCake Official said:

Try not assigning them to a terminal unless they are breed slaves or prostitutes. Get them to follow (so they're not attached to the terminal), sit, send them to the settlement like they are a normal settler, then remove handcuffs and give them orders. I've never assigned someone to a terminal who wasn't a sex object or being prepared for butchery.

I had difficulty with butchery too. I leave them unassigned once I've added them to the settlement via slave terminal and then immediately go at them with the butcher knife, and that seems to work. Not sure if they need to still have their collars on, but I've always done it with fresh captures who haven't had a chance for the game to accidentally unequip it. 
If the quick cycle butcher method mentioned above doesn't work, I'd check mod load order and search out potential conflicts with settler scripts, maybe move this one down or up the load order.

Edited by Darkanna17

Hi ! Love this mod and it used to work perfectly, but for some reasons in my new playthrough I can't enslaved npc. 

They surrender via aaf violate but hit them with the enslavement baton with enslavement kit in my inventory does nothing. I don't know if it's because I've built my brothel before trying to enslaved someone.

Thank you 

Edited by bedellia
1 hour ago, bedellia said:

Hi ! Love this mod and it used to work perfectly, but for some reasons in my new playthrough I can't enslaved npc. 

They surrender via aaf violate but hit them with the enslavement baton with enslavement kit in my inventory does nothing. I don't know if it's because I've built my brothel before trying to enslaved someone.

Thank you 

From my own game, I do the following:

a) Enslave dead setting is on

b) Surrender chance is set to 100% (call that "enslavement mode" if you like)

1. Make sure they are hostile to me (so settlers need to be away from the settlement)
2. Kill them

3. Loot the body so no loot disappears
(4. Rename them with Rename Anything)
5. Hit their corpse with the baton

The thing I noticed was that surrendering scripts don't play out if they weren't marked as red when viewing through glasses/helmet with the modification that highlights hostiles. Also, I never talk to them if they surrender, I just kill, loot, rename, hit.

Other than getting myself violated (a little hobby of mine), it's the only thing I use Violate for.

Incidentally, if you need to make someone hostile but whenever you hit them they die, select in console and "setav 2bc 3"

Edited by Darkanna17
4 hours ago, Darkanna17 said:

From my own game, I do the following:

a) Enslave dead setting is on

b) Surrender chance is set to 100% (call that "enslavement mode" if you like)

1. Make sure they are hostile to me (so settlers need to be away from the settlement)
2. Kill them

3. Loot the body so no loot disappears
(4. Rename them with Rename Anything)
5. Hit their corpse with the baton

The thing I noticed was that surrendering scripts don't play out if they weren't marked as red when viewing through glasses/helmet with the modification that highlights hostiles. Also, I never talk to them if they surrender, I just kill, loot, rename, hit.

Other than getting myself violated (a little hobby of mine), it's the only thing I use Violate for.

Incidentally, if you need to make someone hostile but whenever you hit them they die, select in console and "setav 2bc 3"

Thank you gonna try this ?.           Edit : it works, I just forgot to enable the dead enslavement setting... Thank you to remind me to do it

Edited by bedellia
13 hours ago, hornybastard3333 said:

Hi, thanks for the mod. Is there any way to keep the prostitutes near where the mats are? my prostitutes wander all around the settlement and its very annoying.

Although it doesn't solve the problem entirely, it will help limit it a bit, there's a suggested mod that allows you to place mats that include kneeling, sitting, sitting (injured) and several others and you can assign prostitutes to them. Depending on the nature of the prostitutes (breeder/prostitute) they may be auto-assigned to particular kinds of mats. 

On 3/20/2022 at 12:39 AM, Darkanna17 said:

Although it doesn't solve the problem entirely, it will help limit it a bit, there's a suggested mod that allows you to place mats that include kneeling, sitting, sitting (injured) and several others and you can assign prostitutes to them. Depending on the nature of the prostitutes (breeder/prostitute) they may be auto-assigned to particular kinds of mats. 

Like @Darkanna said the mod "pose tree" works pretty well for giving your girls someplace to sit so you can keep track of them. I also "fence them in" by putting barriers around the building.

It is possible to have more than one brothel, isn't it?

I have one set up in Red Rocket just below Sanctuary but it's a bit small. I tried starting a new one in Covenant figuring it was far enough away from Red Rocket not to cause an issue. I put in the safe and beacon and when I went to put in and activate the console it gave the location as "Red Rocket" instead of Covenant. I, of course, didn't activate it and scrapped it immediately then went to check on the one in Red Rocket and it was fine. Just a glitch or should I have put the console in first?

edit: O.K. ... I'm an idiot. Did not realize the terminal will display the correct location AFTER you activate it and say you want to establish a brothel in your current location. Before that it displays the LAST location you created.

Edited by Wicken
4 hours ago, x39965 said:

It's possible to have a LOT of brothels. I have noticed some lag around 200-300 prostitutes across the map, but at one point every settlement had a dozen or so hookers.

That's good to know, I'll try not to go past 100 hookers. My breaking shed has about 40 permanent staff on hand and room for training 10 at a time. At 50 hookers, 25 customers, 10 ancillary staff (farmers, pimp's heavies, the bar, etc.) and about 30 turrets, it chugs and I have to hit escape and let it load in whenever I'm approaching. It's gotten to the point that I give it a wide berth whenever I'm in the Taffington Boathouse area. 

Keeping a 5 hooker max for other brothels seems to work pretty well for keeping it from hitting the AAF loading dial over and over, or other problems I've experienced in the breaking shed. Still, it's a little disconcerting to find people banging on the couches at the general trading area at the very opposite end of Starlight Drive-In to the Caravan Club (4 hookers).

In regards to previous posts, I noticed there doesn't seem to be a "max range" for seeking furniture. I think that might be a problem - not just because it means hookers show up far away from a settlements brothel zone (glad I don't have schools in this playthrough), but also because furniture search might cost a lot of resource time for a computer.

Edited by Darkanna17
On 3/16/2022 at 8:32 AM, Battlestar1965 said:

Hello,

was trying to find the Slave Market in Concord, but couldn't find it so far. Then i checked in FO4Edit if i have any conflicts, and while checking both plugins i found a lot of "< Error: Could not be resolved >" in both plugins. Any comments on that? Most errors in "behSlaveMarket.esm" are pointing to "TortureDevices.esm", and most errors in "HumanResources.esp" are pointing to "DLCNukaWorld.esm"

OK....replying to myself....solved the problem...not with the massive amount "< Error: Could not be resolved >" -Errors, but i found the door to the Slave Market. It was "hidden" behind a door from the "Plenty 'o' Exploration - More Interiors and Exteriors" Mod. So I deleted the corresponding records from the "Plenty 'o' Exploration - More Interiors and Exteriors" Mod  (which is boring anyways...) and there it was...the door to the slave market. Everything else seems to work just fine...