i dont know if this helps but i notcied if you mod the baton with like shock upgrade it mostly kills them (also may just be doing to much damge try turning up the health they surrnder at see if its that)

2 hours ago, Zanghost said:

hey sinop just a quick question, whenever i hit a downed or surrendered actor with the enslavement baton it just flat out kills them.....it doesn't matter that im using the proper tool for the job or that i actually have an enslavement kit in my inventory they just die...is there something im doing wrong?

love this mod and been having a great time with it, however i built a brothel for my settlement to house all my slaves but for some reason they keep wondering around my settlement, i had place the prisoner mats down and they will stand in that spot occasionally yet a good majority of them tend to wonder around, anybody got a good fix for that?

Hi I'm new to this and want to ask a question, after my male settler have sex with female slave, their normal voice line like "Crop's coming pretty good" is gone, only the subtitles appeared. It's not really game breaking but kinda annoying. I have tried disabling and then enabling those settler but the voice still gone. I Hope someone can help. Thank you in advance 

Edited by blackseifer
21 hours ago, blackseifer said:

Hi I'm new to this and want to ask a question, after my male settler have sex with female slave, their normal voice line like "Crop's coming pretty good" is gone, only the subtitles appeared. It's not really game breaking but kinda annoying. I have tried disabling and then enabling those settler but the voice still gone. I Hope someone can help. Thank you in advance 

Hi,

is it a unique NPC or a normal workshop settler?
could you enter the following command in the console:

first click on the NPC.
On the right side you should see the name of the npc and its RefID.

then enter the following command:

CF "actor.SetOverrideVoiceType" None

This will delete the Custom VoiceType (if any) and the voice should come back.

Please feedback if it worked.

Normally the Custom VoiceTypes should be reset when the alias is deleted (when the dialog scene is completed). If this is not the case, we would have to see what the reason is and possibly program a hotfix.

Edited by Morgenrot_68

Sorry, i just see this now.

I go through the page again and i found someone said it conflict with AAF Sexual Harassment.

The problem i have is the baton not working at all and the beacon is weird? fresh save with some minutemen quest done, and after put down a terminal (i interact with it or i did not?), pop up a message said i should not put dawn a second one( but that is the first and only one i had built.

22 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Hi,

is it a unique NPC or a normal workshop settler?
could you enter the following command in the console:

first click on the NPC.
On the right side you should see the name of the npc and its RefID.

then enter the following command:

CF "actor.SetOverrideVoiceType" None

This will delete the Custom VoiceType (if any) and the voice should come back.

Please feedback if it worked.

Normally the Custom VoiceTypes should be reset when the alias is deleted (when the dialog scene is completed). If this is not the case, we would have to see what the reason is and possibly program a hotfix.

Hey that command actually work, they have their voice back. Thank you!

Hey, is this mod responsible for spawning random slave NPCs in enemy camps or with "random event" encounters (like Super mutant patrol roaming a road and having a slave following them)?

I am just trying to figure out if I can interact with those slaves  or recruit them to my settlement. Having the enslavement kit in my inventory didn't make any difference, I get no response when I interact with them.

Also cleared an enemy group one time and they had two slaves, one like the ones I just described above and another one that was handcuffed and I could release. They would give some "thank god I'm free" voiced line, but then again no means of doing anything further with them.

Are those NPCs tied to this mod? I am also running FPE and some basic RSA, those would be my other two suspects...

53 minutes ago, Chupacabra Gonzales said:

Hey, is this mod responsible for spawning random slave NPCs in enemy camps or with "random event" encounters (like Super mutant patrol roaming a road and having a slave following them)?

I am just trying to figure out if I can interact with those slaves  or recruit them to my settlement. Having the enslavement kit in my inventory didn't make any difference, I get no response when I interact with them.

Also cleared an enemy group one time and they had two slaves, one like the ones I just described above and another one that was handcuffed and I could release. They would give some "thank god I'm free" voiced line, but then again no means of doing anything further with them.

Are those NPCs tied to this mod? I am also running FPE and some basic RSA, those would be my other two suspects...

Sounds like Commonwealth captive, you should be able to talk to them and recruit them  fuck them or just set them free

Edited by LordRamirez
8 minutes ago, LordRamirez said:

Sounds like Commonwealth captive, you should be able to talk to them and recruit them  fuck them or just set them free

The description of that mod sounds about right, but I do not have it in my load order. I remember running into it while I was doing random google searches trying to find an answer to my issue.

10 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Can slaves be assigned to non-sex work?  I remember back in the day when "Just Business" still worked right (about 50 patches ago) you could just make them work like settlers doing farming, scrapping, shopkeeping, ect.

the males can there you transfer them to settlement then assin them like normal

I can't figure out how to use the slaves assigned to my settlement. When I interact with them, it just opens their inventory. Everything else seems to be working normally, am I missing something?

On 5/9/2022 at 5:55 PM, Chupacabra Gonzales said:

its fpe thats spawning them  istand corrected its wasteland dairy i get those 2 mixed up

Edited by ianinuk

Hi,

I've got a bug with a npc, Shank in this case. Since he's been a customer of my brothel, he's mute. I tried to disable/enable or recycleactor on him, but in vain. His lips don't move and the dialogue is totally silent.

Somebody know something to do ?

Thank you

17 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Oh, sorry, I missed that above, you had already guessed that it was CC. 

then there is another mod in the loading order

i stand corrected its wdf i get those 2 mixed up spawns pregnant slaves and supermutant sex slaves etc etc if you have the story line option selected 

Edited by ianinuk