Violate surrenders my character and doesnt play scenes. When Violate was working on enemies, they would surrender, then using the baton would just hurt them. Idk what happened, the last thing I installed was Lady Veronica, and maybe that is the problem? Idk, it was working fine until a previous character's save got corrupted (deleted and started fresh) after updating some mods. I am troubleshooting now lol, but still struggling.

New Version v10! Voices! credits to Morgenrot_68!

Spoiler

2022-04-15– v10

• New Feature! Voices! robovoices by Morgenrot_68!
  • Added "Customer visits ON/OFF" option to HR Settlement Terminals
    • In case you want only HR creatures to spawn, set it to Customer visits:OFF. This prevents "normal human customers" from visiting

Clarification: If you stop brothel advertsiement, NOTHING will spawn.

switching customer visits off prevents ONLY normal customers from spawning.

On 4/6/2022 at 9:52 PM, Poundpound said:

I am also having an issue with the safe. I built it, then the terminal, then the beacon. When I activated the beacon, I got a message that said I had already built the safe and it then removed the safe. Leaving me 0 safes as I had only built one. Not available in the workshop menu to build again. Any advice on how to replace?

I just had this happen too. I'm will try a new save and report back.

Edit: That seemed to do it. I think scrapping any of the items also causes issues, that's how I lost the ability to place safes, beacons, and atractors.

Edited by SpudSan
Reporting back
2 hours ago, poblivion said:

You have to use the patch if someone created it. Just out of curiosity, what race is it?

Lupine plus entire FFO races set which includes dozen of custom race replacers for all in-game races like ghouls, synths etc.

On 4/16/2022 at 1:22 AM, HR_Sinop said:

Reveal hidden contents

2022-04-15– v10

• In case you want only HR creatures to spawn, set it to Customer visits:OFF. This prevents "normal human customers" from visiting

Thanks for this (the monsters only option), especially if it was in response to my previous feedback, I truly appreciate it.

Edited by Darkanna17

Love the mod. Small question tho. Is there a way to set the brothel capacitys higher per command. I want to build in larger scales and waiting for the brothel to grow is pretty slow.

I thought about just messing around with command but didnt want to fry my save file.

On 4/15/2022 at 5:22 PM, HR_Sinop said:

Reveal hidden contents

2022-04-15– v10

I uploaded the Voice files to LL (download section), the google drive link is no longer valid or necessary.

58 minutes ago, llab314159 said:

Love the mod. Small question tho. Is there a way to set the brothel capacitys higher per command. I want to build in larger scales and waiting for the brothel to grow is pretty slow.

I thought about just messing around with command but didnt want to fry my save file.

No direct commands, but you can set the mcm sliders to effectively level up the settlement after every customer serving (step size 1 I think)

On 4/16/2022 at 2:32 PM, SpudSan said:

I just had this happen too. I'm will try a new save and report back.

Edit: That seemed to do it. I think scrapping any of the items also causes issues, that's how I lost the ability to place safes, beacons, and atractors.

Thanks for the info. I actually did scrap the terminal and left the settlement for several in-game days. Tried again and everything worked correctly.

So, probably a weird question but I could not find an answer for it. The slaves have Jun Long-itis. Slouched shoulders, hunched over, poo poo face. I understand, I really do. Is there a console command or something that one could use to alter the posture/body language of the NPC slaves? I am a good owner and have set them up right. They should be happy. Or they should be terrified enough to pretend. 

Having a bizarre issue I haven't experienced before.  I can't seem to enslave women from Covenant whether they are dead or knocked out.  They don't surrender (using violate), if I knock them out and try to enslave them it shows the usual HR: creating slave...up in the corner but nothing happens, if I "wake" them up they go right back to fighting me.  I was able to enslave the Doctor at the compound but not none of the women at Covenant.

Any idea what can be causing this or a work-around for it?

Hello, the truth is that it is an excellent mod and I love it. It is a mod that I highly recommend. But I have a question if someone could help me, how does the number of slaves you can have in a settlement expand, by default my terminal says only 1/1 and I already searched everywhere and I can't change that, could someone help me?

6 hours ago, Drastras said:

Hello, the truth is that it is an excellent mod and I love it. It is a mod that I highly recommend. But I have a question if someone could help me, how does the number of slaves you can have in a settlement expand, by default my terminal says only 1/1 and I already searched everywhere and I can't change that, could someone help me?

What I have found is that increasing the settlements fame increases the total slave capacity. As for as I know, that's it. Set up your safe/beacon/terminal, get them to work and wait for the notification that your settlements fame has increase and you should be able to add more slaves to your settlement. 

Hace 13 horas, Poundpound dijo:

Lo que he encontrado es que aumentar la fama de los asentamientos aumenta la capacidad total de esclavos. Por lo que sé, eso es todo. Configure su caja fuerte/baliza/terminal, póngalos a trabajar y espere la notificación de que la fama de sus asentamientos ha aumentado y debería poder agregar más esclavos a su asentamiento. 

I thank you very much, I was looking everywhere and nobody gave a concise solution. I'm going to keep testing it to see if it makes a change, thank you very much.

Hi, I've been playing with this mod for a bit and had a suggestion or 2 for it that I think would improve it.

1. In the cheat menu I think it would be nice if there was a cheat to make new slaves just Protected and not Essential so the player can still kill the slaves if they wish.

2. After playing around with the mod I do notice that the enemy npcs only have like 4-5 faces/bodies so maybe a mod like Beautiful Female Enemies https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9963 could be added to the Optional list? So there was more enemy npcs to enslave  I'm not quite sure what permissions if any you would need, since you don't need that mod to run this mod.

Hi, I'm trying to play with this mod, but nothing works. The enemies in the violate practically never give up. I tried to set the sliders to maximum - again nothing. I put on the other mod ... and again I didn't understand anything. I took a bat and started beating the raiders, but I just killed them. Can I take prisoners.

11 hours ago, vranina said:

Hi, I'm trying to play with this mod, but nothing works. The enemies in the violate practically never give up. I tried to set the sliders to maximum - again nothing. I put on the other mod ... and again I didn't understand anything. I took a bat and started beating the raiders, but I just killed them. Can I take prisoners.

You have to have enemies surrender through violate once they submit (I set chance to surrender to like 95 and if they turn up more) use the enslavement baton to hit them, but you have to have an enslavement kit in your inventory to enslave them. Once enslaved can talk to them to make them work as prostutie there or go to settlement transfer there using the terminal and keep brothel radio dish from the recruitment one I find the best result is it's one power source but long as they're not directly connected works mostly ok. OH MAKE SURE ONLY ONE APP DOES THE ENEMY i had it stop working when both violate capture abdutction had it both on.

hey sinop just a quick question, whenever i hit a downed or surrendered actor with the enslavement baton it just flat out kills them.....it doesn't matter that im using the proper tool for the job or that i actually have an enslavement kit in my inventory they just die...is there something im doing wrong?