Is there any way to make "Human resources" compatible with homes (interior cells) like Creation Club's Neon Flats or Charleston condo without breaking the workshop system?

i tried with console cmd and i succeeded in making the computer ,beacon and safe appear in workshop menu but when i wanted to add a slave i got this message: "this workshop is not managed by Huma resources" and an option saying "allow Huma resources to manage this workshop" but it did nothing.

Edited by lee3310

For some reason AAF Violate stopped working with Human Resources, the Enemies surrender just as expected but whenever I hit them with the Slavement Baton they don't become Slaves anymore, I tried to create a new Baton but that didn't work, I tried to use Knockout Framework as a Workaround but it doesn't work on it too, I tried to reinstall the Mod as a last alternative but the issue still persists, what else can I do to solve this?

Edit: I uninstalled, saved the game and reinstalled this mod, it made the Mod Checks and it detected both AAF Violate and Knockout Framework, both were working but I lost all of my progress, is there a way to rerun the Mod Checks without deleting my progress?

Edited by NillyWilly0019
On 6/5/2022 at 1:52 AM, NillyWilly0019 said:

For some reason AAF Violate stopped working with Human Resources, the Enemies surrender just as expected but whenever I hit them with the Slavement Baton they don't become Slaves anymore, I tried to create a new Baton but that didn't work, I tried to use Knockout Framework as a Workaround but it doesn't work on it too, I tried to reinstall the Mod as a last alternative but the issue still persists, what else can I do to solve this?

Edit: I uninstalled, saved the game and reinstalled this mod, it made the Mod Checks and it detected both AAF Violate and Knockout Framework, both were working but I lost all of my progress, is there a way to rerun the Mod Checks without deleting my progress?

remove the knockout frame, (obsolete in addition to laying several sputum) and did you build the slavery kit well? buildable in the human resources category of a chemistry workshop or by a console code

I was not good at English, so I used a translator. sorry.

Your mod is really groundbreaking and challenging. It is more valuable because there are not many mods. I am a VR user and have confirmed this in action. It works great for slave markets and other parts.

However, the enslavement part after AAF surrender doesn't work. You can't make slaves, and this seems to be a problem with VR. If you prepare an alternative other than melee attack, you are probably the best developer. I won't force you, but I guess I'll keep waiting.

Thank you again.

Hey is anyone else having trouble enslaving Darla from the quest to rescue Nick Valentine from the Vault? I used to be able to capture her in a previous version of HR but now nothing happens when hitting her with the enslavement baton. I haven't trouble with anyone else like the Triggermen next to her (though I haven't tried capturing Malone yet).

17 hours ago, marcusdom said:

Hey is anyone else having trouble enslaving Darla from the quest to rescue Nick Valentine from the Vault? I used to be able to capture her in a previous version of HR but now nothing happens when hitting her with the enslavement baton. I haven't trouble with anyone else like the Triggermen next to her (though I haven't tried capturing Malone yet).

I enslaved her and Malone about three days ago. So no.

On 6/3/2022 at 7:56 PM, lee3310 said:

Is there any way to make "Human resources" compatible with homes (interior cells) like Creation Club's Neon Flats or Charleston condo without breaking the workshop system?

i tried with console cmd and i succeeded in making the computer ,beacon and safe appear in workshop menu but when i wanted to add a slave i got this message: "this workshop is not managed by Huma resources" and an option saying "allow Huma resources to manage this workshop" but it did nothing.

I think there are mods that turn those into full settlements. Have you tried using it with one of those instead of commands?

12 minutes ago, underdone said:

I think there are mods that turn those into full settlements. Have you tried using it with one of those instead of commands?

Didn't even know such mods exist, i only tried "SKK Workshop Ownership Utilities" it has an option to turn workshop into a full settlements "but it does NOT register standalone workshops like Home Plate with WorkshopParentScript so settlers will not be recruited"

I have had a look through this forum but I can't find a definitive answer on what extra features HotC adds to Human Resources. Is it only the clothing for the prostitutes or are there other parts of that mod that add functionality. I am tempted to remove HotC since it uses an old version of easy girl (V4) and has the random body morph. I use Easygirl V5 and happy to dress manually if the clothing part of HotC is the only thing Human Resources makes use of.

Edited by fredfunk
1 hour ago, fredfunk said:

I have had a look through this forum but I can't find a definitive answer on what extra features HotC adds to Human Resources. Is it only the clothing for the prostitutes or are there other parts of that mod that add functionality. I am tempted to remove HotC since it uses an old version of easy girl (V4) and has the random body morph. I use Easygirl V5 and happy to dress manually if the clothing part of HotC is the only Human Resources makes use of.

the only thing i remember is that Hotc add some "rugs" under ressources misc that act as a store but for prostitutes (assignable) with happiness bonus.

On 6/15/2022 at 2:50 AM, underdone said:

Dude, thank you so much for this piece of intel ?it worked. I just tested Charlestown condo and everything looks fine.

On 5/4/2022 at 3:52 PM, Morgenrot_68 said:

Normally the Custom VoiceTypes should be reset when the alias is deleted (when the dialog scene is completed). If this is not the case, we would have to see what the reason is and possibly program a hotfix.

Hi, I also experienced the mute bug with "Knight Rhys" (Cambridge Police Station was infiltrated by a synth prostitute ?) So i had to isolate H.R generated slaves form all vanilla NPCs.

If you need any information, papyrus logs for that "hotfix" you let me know.

Hey all, 

Quick question here. I've not got any customers showing up, does anyone have any ideas as to why / any known conflicts (other than Sexual Harassment which is uninstalled) which might cause this?

• I've got a settlement set up with 1 slave, a terminal, beacon, and safe. 
  • Slave is assigned as a breeder. 
  • Advertisements are on 
20 hours ago, Dark_Fox said:

Hey all, 

Quick question here. I've not got any customers showing up, does anyone have any ideas as to why / any known conflicts (other than Sexual Harassment which is uninstalled) which might cause this?

• I've got a settlement set up with 1 slave, a terminal, beacon, and safe. 
  • Slave is assigned as a breeder. 
  • Advertisements are on 

Wait for it (take time for them to spawn) or, you can select the HR terminal via console and type "showvars" and check if everything is registered correctly (and if there are actually customers in the settlement). 

Edited by lee3310
On 6/16/2022 at 5:42 AM, lee3310 said:

Hi, I also experienced the mute bug with "Knight Rhys" (Cambridge Police Station was infiltrated by a synth prostitute ?) So i had to isolate H.R generated slaves form all vanilla NPCs.

If you need any information, papyrus logs for that "hotfix" you let me know.

I managed to solve the issue by making the Voice Override remove itself at the end of aaf scene. If someone has a better idea i'm all ears.

Edited by lee3310
17 hours ago, ellielovesyou said:

For some reason I can't reliably control the slaves i have, I have 2, female and male. The female will go where I ask sometimes, to specific items or positions, but the male wont, he'll usually walk up to them, then stand there and then walk to me instead.

Do you have them set as "Assignable" in MCM?

9 hours ago, ZZW said:

So I knockout npcs and have 2 kits with me. Hit them with the baton several times, and once I wake them up nothing is happening, still hostile. Is there anything I done wrong?

You don't need to wake them you should have the black screen with notification as soon as you whack them