On 5/12/2022 at 3:19 PM, LordRamirez said:

thewre is a setting make slave commadable got to make sure thats set 

Hey thanks for your answer, I have set it and can assign my slaves to torture devices where customers can use them, but my character still can't.

17 hours ago, ianinuk said:

i stand corrected its wdf i get those 2 mixed up spawns pregnant slaves and supermutant sex slaves etc etc if you have the story line option selected 

there is mod on nexus that lets you recurit any one as a companion and then you can send them to settlement cant recall the name off the top of myt  head

Hi, great mod working very well ! thank you for this :)

just a little question is there any way to prevent customers and slave to use some furniture ? I've got my bedroom with a locked door above the brothel but sometimes they use my bed and are locked in.

Thank you

32 minutes ago, bedellia said:

Thank you, I already use private area markers, and even locksmith, I'll try furniture owner  but it seems AAF scene are not impacted by all those mods :)

Ah, now I understand, you mean using the furniture during an AAF scene, right ?

I don't think the mods will prevent that.

Edit: you could also restrict the search radius for furniture in aafsettings.ini.
But if that makes sense ? You would have restricted that for all other AAF scenes as well.

Edited by Morgenrot_68
27 minutes ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Ah, now I understand, you mean using the furniture during an AAF scene, right ?

I don't think the mods will prevent that.

Edit: you could also restrict the search radius for furniture in aafsettings.ini.
But if that makes sense ? You would have restricted that for all other AAF scenes as well.

Yeah that's the matter, even if I've finished Nuka Ride in these playthrough, changing this setting creates weird situation. 

Thank you for the help anyway ? 

2 hours ago, heartmaze said:

Need help, every time am tiring to assignee slave to settlement it gives me you already have the maximum capacity and i only have one slave and trying to assign the second ?  

You need to wait until your settlement gets enough fame so that you can have 2 slaves in it.

The settlement that I have built terminal, safe and beacon now doesn't get normal settler coming to my settlement anymore, I'm guessing this has something to do with this mod beacon itself is interfering with normal recruitment beacon, because other settlements that is still untouched by this mod are recruiting settlers normally. Also when I try to disable this mod through vortex, the game still load normally, but when I try to save the game, it crashed.

Hi i am unable to build the safe on red rocket settlement it says I already have a safe. I have a safe in sanctuary I guess this is the one it refers to. The red rocket now has no safe and no way to get money. I sanctuary safe does not get money from the slave I have in red rocket. Yes brother advertising is on and the slave is set to breeding slave. 

1 hour ago, LordRamirez said:

move the sanctuarty safe as far away from red rocket you can see if that changes if not may have built one you cant see look in other things

I tryed that and it did not show up in red rockets build menu. 

What do you mean look in other things like look in other parts of the build menu?

2 hours ago, LordRamirez said:

move the sanctuarty safe as far away from red rocket you can see if that changes if not may have built one you cant see look in other things

Avoid building sanctuary and red rocket (and abernathy) together. Pick just one. These overlap and the game loads in the developed areas causing problems (as you are seeing) - it tries to run scripts like Human Resources across all three - you will eventually experience the "triangle of death" and the game will become more and more unstable.