On 7/4/2022 at 8:27 PM, DarkRavage said:

Hello, can someone compile this code for me? My compiler doesn't seem to work properly. I really hate the pop-up message "Fill her Up updated" whenever I first load the mod. I changed it to notification instead. Thanks in advance.

sr_inflateConfig.psc 60.63 kB · 8 downloads

Hey DarkRavage:

I managed to compile this script into pex, I haven't tested it yet. You want to give it a whirl and tell us if it works?

sr_inflateConfig.pex

Wait is this update 1.76 the same as the Patreon 1.76 that came out...like just this month? 

Well for those of yall that use 1.6.640 AE and don't know, as was mentioned on the Patreon post, you have absolutely no reason at all to download Inflation Framework. Not only is it wildly buggy on the latest AE, but iz unnecessary, as on AE, this mod works flawwwwwwlessly by itself.

Edited by LynErso666
1 hour ago, LynErso666 said:

Wait is this update 1.76 the same as the Patreon 1.76 that came out...like just this month? 

Well for those of yall that use 1.6.640 AE and don't know, as was mentioned on the Patreon post, you have absolutely no reason at all to download Inflation Framework. Not only is it wildly buggy on the latest AE, but iz unnecessary, as on AE, this mod works flawwwwwwlessly by itself.

Technically, SLIF is not needed because NetImmerse Override (NIO) that is part of RaceMenu is doing all the morphs and node scaling in "modern" mods.  SLIF just do some extra processing before sending the data to NIO.

SLIF was created primarily to solve issues with mods that did not use NIO, long ago in Oldrim and the first mods doing node scaling like first FillHerUp 1.0.  It also has an API framework to help modders with scaling\morph NPC without the need to deal with NIO and be able to track the values added by other mods. 

People can change how NIO process the morph/node scaling by editing the file "\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini" in SkyrimSE\AE and  (\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini) in SkyrimLE.  SLIF has more options, but NIO options are sufficient.

Spoiler

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Maximum

iScaleMode=3

; Determines key merging method (when there are two body morph keys for the same morph)
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Maximum

iBodyMorphMode=2

Edited by safado

So i've come back to wish there was either a function or a hotkey to show how full you are instead of having to go to the MCM menu all the time.

it's all working fine for me but for some reason the cum puddle isn't showing up as far as i can tell i could be the ground i'm on, though it's a minor thing as the major part of the mod works...

Edited by Luka10
55 minutes ago, Luka10 said:

So i've come back to wish there was either a function or a hotkey to show how full you are instead of having to go to the MCM menu all the time.

it's all working fine for me but for some reason the cum puddle isn't showing up as far as i can tell i could be the ground i'm on, though it's a minor thing as the major part of the mod works...

Sexlab Survival has a Status Menu hotkey that pulls in info from several mods, including FHU and Arousal.  Its a big mod though, lotta different stuff in there.  I have about half of it disabled.  ;)

1 hour ago, Luka10 said:

You might try SL Widgets. It adds icons for a few mods MME, FM+, various Arousal mods, FHU, Apropos

On 2/21/2023 at 8:14 AM, applesandmayo said:

The LE version had a delivery quest which I think has been cut out. I think the content is still in the mod though.

That content is not from fillherup.  It is from an add-on plugin called FillthemUp included with the old FillHerUp 2.0 NIO version.

That quest staging logic was and still broken, do not recommend including it without fixing it first, if you have the CK skills.  Maybe the concept of creature/humanoid "fresh" cum delivery to breeders around the holds can be added as a side-quest to one of the in development mods.  Something radiant quest compatible, like "Dirty deeds".

Hey, I'm having this weird bug where the animation is not playing despite MCM toggle is on ?

Basically, the when holding expel key, the tonged did got out, the cum leaking, the stomach shrinking just fine, except only the animation is not playing...

also I notice when NPC expelling cum, they only play the vanila crawling animation (similar to when protected npcs ran out of health), is this what is expected ?

4 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Just curious, but has anyone done a mod for fertility mode so that when the random insemination happens is sends an event back to FHU to inflate the character?

this mod is dead due it's amount of bugs hardly usable if Baka abandoned it, there is no use in asking anybody here about fixes here

2 hours ago, LegionXII said:

this mod is dead due it's amount of bugs hardly usable if Baka abandoned it, there is no use in asking anybody here about fixes here

More probable that your build is hosed since this mod works well for me and most others. Aside from that, did you at some point aspire, then train to be this unhelpful? Or is it something that just comes naturally?

Anyone know of a way to make the inflation event use the bodyslide pregnancy slider rather than what it's doing, if at all possible? The inflated bellies I'm getting end up looking oddly flat with en elongated belly button, which is nothing like the pregnancy slider, where it looks more realistic. I currently have no screenshots of the issue

9 hours ago, Kakalegendeh said:

Anyone know of a way to make the inflation event use the bodyslide pregnancy slider rather than what it's doing, if at all possible? The inflated bellies I'm getting end up looking oddly flat with en elongated belly button, which is nothing like the pregnancy slider, where it looks more realistic. I currently have no screenshots of the issue

Enabling (check mark visible) Body Morph in the FillherUp baka MCM, will use the morph named in the "Inflation Morph 01" and the other three using NIO morphs.  If it disabled, it will use NIO scales instead, and scale the HDT Belly character Skeleton node. It will look like a "torpedo head" at high values.

If you have SLIF installed and Bodymorph is enabled, it will use SLIF Morph Modus.  If Bodymorph is disabled, it will use SLIF Default Modus.  Morph modus just bypass you settings and send it morph values merged to NIO morphs, the morph used is listed in the FillHerUp MCM as PregnancyBelly.  Default Modus will take the NIO scale value from the mod and based on SLIF settings will apply it as ratio to the groups of morphs configured for belly.

FillHerUp baka MCM snapshot.

Spoiler

184505866_Fillherupentry1.jpg.f2795aa06ba0d0ebfb5d15dce50b393c.jpg

Edited by safado