Just want 2 say that don't get it running on male characters with YA.

SAM Light works with YA. But think that SAM Light has no support for belly-scaling or I am just 2 dump. (Got all the jiggles also on the belly but no bulge)  

There is no real SAM for SE/VR that works 4 me with textures of the YA-Races. (I tryed the S.A.M. SE from schaken-mods) But there are always bad textures on the wrist or over the feed.

4 me that is sadly a dead end     o((⊙﹏⊙))o.

On 11/30/2021 at 12:10 AM, XeonWolf said:

I was just coming to tell you that I found the culprit, for some reason Vortex had done a fake install of the Sexlab Inflation framework, meaning that it showed as installed but there wasn't anything actually in the game, Had to delete it and re download it and re install, after that I went in game and in the MCM options for SLIF I activated it and set the correct nodes to be scaled and i just kept playing for a bit, got the notification that my followers had ben registered for inflation and bam, it was back to normal. 

So my advice is that you either get SLIF and set it up or make sure that it's installed correctly.  Have a shitty screenshot so you know it works, you can see Vicar Amelia filled to the max

ScreenShot0.png

yikes

On 12/1/2021 at 4:35 PM, Sylath said:

Just want 2 say that don't get it running on male characters with YA.

SAM Light works with YA. But think that SAM Light has no support for belly-scaling or I am just 2 dump. (Got all the jiggles also on the belly but no bulge)  

There is no real SAM for SE/VR that works 4 me with textures of the YA-Races. (I tryed the S.A.M. SE from schaken-mods) But there are always bad textures on the wrist or over the feed.

4 me that is sadly a dead end     o((⊙﹏⊙))o.

Do you have the SAM Morphs for RaceMenu installed?

Also, here, it is a SAM Patch for Yiffy Age and here are a bunch of improvements for YA and SAM made by Valehyena including textures.

39 minutes ago, LegendOfJan said:

yikes

I'm sorry great one, that you had to see your beautiful creation like that. It was just for testing purposes,,, yes.

On 11/12/2021 at 4:48 PM, hexenhaus said:

All works fine but the inflation/deflation is so damn laggy =/
Would be cool if there was an option to change the polling/update rate and for me it does not have to be immediatly like in 50 steps/sec (laaaag) at all. After the animation would be good enough, or during animation it could go atleast in bigger steps. I was thinking about how MME gives those options.

Uncheck use bodymorphs if you're using SLIF, even if you're on SE. The MCM says to check it for SE, but that pushes the morphs through morph modus which causes lag. Unchecking the bodymorphs options pushes the morphs through default modus which doesn't lag, at least in my testing.

On 12/6/2021 at 7:14 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

Uncheck use bodymorphs if you're using SLIF, even if you're on SE. The MCM says to check it for SE, but that pushes the morphs through morph modus which causes lag. Unchecking the bodymorphs options pushes the morphs through default modus which doesn't lag, at least in my testing.

Is it this lag that makes emptying out cum take real world minutes even when time is set to 0.2 multiplier?

This mod has been great for the longest time, but now that I'm back to Skyrim again all of a sudden this takes so long.

19 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

Is it this lag that makes emptying out cum take real world minutes even when time is set to 0.2 multiplier?

This mod has been great for the longest time, but now that I'm back to Skyrim again all of a sudden this takes so long.

Dunno... I'm using the default. Sometimes it's quick, sometimes if the character is really stuffed, it takes awhile. Depends on how much is being emptied.

Hey, sorry for asking this, but I'm a bit dumb at coding. How hard would it be to change FHU to have a toggle instead of checking Sexlab for gender? I'm using an argonian female for my character, but off and on using a Bad Dog's hoodie schlong for females to turn her herm. The problem is that BDHoodies has scripts to force sexlab to see anyone using their schlongs as male (Assuming for NPC compatibility, so that females USE them) but this means any mods that specifically check Sexlab instead of... say, vanilla gender get really fucky when using them.

On 12/10/2021 at 2:37 PM, dovahnurse said:

Anyone got an idea how we can set a hotkey for expelling cum now that setting hotkeys is borked until SKSE updates again? Fill her up doesn't use profiles that I can edit in Visual Studio, and the .pex file in the script folder I cannot open at all.

You can still set hot keys its just a pain in the ass. what you have to do is change the hot key, exit the menu until you get to the pause menu and click quicksave, you will be brough back into the game. once you hit a key the game will crash HOWEVER, your changes where saved, relaunch the game and the key will have been changed.

27 minutes ago, DoktorDoraro said:

You can still set hot keys its just a pain in the ass. what you have to do is change the hot key, exit the menu until you get to the pause menu and click quicksave, you will be brough back into the game. once you hit a key the game will crash HOWEVER, your changes where saved, relaunch the game and the key will have been changed.

I try this, but then the game crashes when I load the quicksave. T_T

Can someone with more experience in Papy scripting explain to me how to properly use the "SendFHUInflationEvent" function factoryclose posted?

I'm currently working on more compatibility/interaction between numerous SL mods but I can't get this function to work.

What I try to do is add this function to a script and try to call it like this (just an excerpt):

; Somewhere else in another function
; Vaginal
SendFHUInflationEvent(akActor, True, 1, 0.5, 6000, "")

; Anal
SendFHUInflationEvent(akActor, True, 2, 0.5, 6000, "")

; factoryclose function
Function SendFHUInflationEvent(form inflater, Bool Inflation, int poolmask, float amount, int time, string callback)
    Int handle = ModEvent.Create("SR_InflateEvent")
    ModEvent.PushForm(handle, inflater)
    ModEvent.PushBool(handle, Inflation)
    ModEvent.PushInt(handle, poolmask)
    ModEvent.PushFloat(handle, amount)
    ModEvent.PushInt(handle, time)
    ModEvent.PushString(handle, callback)
    ModEvent.Send(handle)
EndFunction

But Inflation doesn't happen at all.

There is also nothing in FillHerUp Debug log, so my guess is that the event doesn't even call at all.

Edited by King-Crimson
On 12/14/2021 at 1:30 PM, King-Crimson said:

Can someone with more experience in Papy scripting explain to me how to properly use the "SendFHUInflationEvent" function factoryclose posted?

I'm currently working on more compatibility/interaction between numerous SL mods but I can't get this function to work.

What I try to do is add this function to a script and try to call it like this (just an excerpt):

; Vaginal
SendFHUInflationEvent(akActor, True, 1, 0.5, 6000, "")

; Anal
SendFHUInflationEvent(akActor, True, 2, 0.5, 6000, "")

; factoryclose function
Function SendFHUInflationEvent(form inflater, Bool Inflation, int poolmask, float amount, int time, string callback)
    Int handle = ModEvent.Create("SR_InflateEvent")
    ModEvent.PushForm(handle, inflater)
    ModEvent.PushBool(handle, Inflation)
    ModEvent.PushInt(handle, poolmask)
    ModEvent.PushFloat(handle, amount)
    ModEvent.PushInt(handle, time)
    ModEvent.PushString(handle, callback)
    ModEvent.Send(handle)
EndFunction

But Inflation doesn't happen at all.

There is also nothing in FillHerUp Debug log, so my guess is that the event doesn't even call at all.

sorry, might be I just missunderstand the whole thing, but I would try this:

SendModEvent ("SendFHUInflationEvent" "akActor, True, 1, 0.5, 6000")

You do not need anything else in your scripts in addition to that, just modify the values in the different events or fill them with a string function

I think that should do the trick.

Good point in fact, I was looking for that exact mod event for my own purpose, haha.

Edited by Nymra
12 hours ago, Nymra said:

sorry, might be I just missunderstand the whole thing, but I would try this:

SendModEvent ("SendFHUInflationEvent" "akActor, True, 1, 0.5, 6000")

You do not need anything else in your scripts in addition to that, just modify the values in the different events or fill them with a string function

I think that should do the trick.

Good point in fact, I was looking for that exact mod event for my own purpose, haha.

I will try it this way, however the event should be SR_InflateEvent instead of SendFHUInflationEvent.

Update:

Tested it and SendModEvent doesn't work like that.

Also, I looked at factoryclose original scripts and found out, that the Event needs a form instead of an Actor passed. 

I currently pass the Actor. Maybe that is why it doesn't work.

Event SRflateEvent(Form akSpeakerform, Bool Inflation, int poolmask, float amount, int time, string callback)
    Actor Actorflater = akspeakerform as actor
	inflater.QueueActor(Actorflater, Inflation, poolmask, amount, time, callback)
EndEvent

But still, I don't get any debug output from FHU at all, so I still believe the Event just doesn't fire at all.

Update2:

Tried it with a form instead of the Actor and still nothing.

I'm gonna try using the callback to show a Debug.Noitification.

If that too does not show, then SRInflateEvent is simply bugged and there is nothing I can do to make it work...

Update3:

Yep, no debug notification. Which means, the Event just doesn't fire at all.

Damn...

Edited by King-Crimson
16 minutes ago, danpup said:

does anyone else have a black looking cum pond from releasing? i searched thruout my whole data folder and this mods files, but i couldnt find a texture responsible for the cum pond to switch it for sth else. halp!

pour liquid on the floor and it will look like that lol