Good evening everyone, just installed the mod and everything seems to be working fine except one thing. The belly inflates, but if I remove my chest armour, everything is flat and normal. Has anyone got any advice? I'm sure it's something stupid on my end. I have got bodymorphs working and I have the TRI meshes in place for my body. So not too sure. Thanks in advance

Ok good news, bad news. Good news is somehow, my previous issue has sorted itself out. So that's great. Bad news is the expelling animation isn't running. Everything else involved is. Like the fluids, sound effects etc. just not the animation. Pretty sure I saw comments talking about the same issue so I'll go through them, but I won't be able until tomorrow evening now

I've had some crash issues when trying to exell with this mod but I have tracked it down to the issue being with the expelling animation. I don't know why just the animation would be crashing my game but i read aboove that some users got insane lag when the animation plays which probably means theres really no fix for it?

On 4/14/2022 at 8:15 AM, Niveket said:

I've had some crash issues when trying to exell with this mod but I have tracked it down to the issue being with the expelling animation. I don't know why just the animation would be crashing my game but i read aboove that some users got insane lag when the animation plays which probably means theres really no fix for it?

I had this issue as well. When the animations start there is a severe performance hit. If too many start at once the game crashes. I haven't used the mod for awhile.

On the download page of LL there is no mention of Dynamic Animation Replacer, but on Patreon it says its needed. 

I have had lots of issues getting DAR to work, is it really needed or can you use it without it. ? 

Edited by Snaloe

I'm getting a CTD every time I start to expel (when expel is successful), anyone know why this is? I installed this on my last save game and had the same issue and thought I'd try a new save and verified that it didn't crash initially for this one and it worked every time, but now about 4 hours in it crashes every time again with no new mods installed in between.

On 4/2/2022 at 2:17 PM, zupra said:

Is it normal that the inflation/deflation when using morphs is kinda laggy? i have the LE version of this mod and SLIF with full SMP body. Everything works otherwise.

I think SMP bodies are generally pretty taxing on your system and its just the game trying its best not to crash as it messes with your morphs in real time. I use 3BA in SE and get performance hits every now and again and its pretty much always in high population or asset loaded areas.

Edit: Another very likely reason is if you have a super script heavy load order that definitely slows it down too.

Edited by H Bof

can confirm that 1.71 expel would freeze and then crash the game, i have not experienced any ctd in 1.6.

it would seem like the old gamepad bug is back again. as looking in the source file of the 1.71 fix patch shows that the line "Input.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))" isnt being commented out.

i have tested it in game, and can also confirm that changing back to keyboard input fix the issue, no CTD and the animation plays out correctly.

I will try to recompile the source file and upload a "1.71 fix patch gamepad fix patch" here

17 hours ago, Snaloe said:

On the download page of LL there is no mention of Dynamic Animation Replacer, but on Patreon it says its needed. 

I have had lots of issues getting DAR to work, is it really needed or can you use it without it. ? 

So an anyone tell me if DAR is a core requirement or optional ?

14 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Noticed an odd thing... in the status page  under the cum in player section, it shows my own cum.

Seen same thing, after 3p scene in which I switched actors position (not sure if that had any impact thou) my PC which is female without any attachments filled herself , somehow, with something... However this oddity never happened to me prior to v 1.7+

5 hours ago, Canceller said:

DAR is optional. Recommended if you want variations when expelling.

Oh thanks so much for the reply.

Had allot of problems trying to get DAR to work and no help with issues regarding it.

So glad I can use this with out it.

On 4/16/2022 at 9:31 PM, applesandmayo said:

Found a bug in 1.70, no matter what I have selected in the 'Unstrip' menu, my PC's schlong is unequipped on deflate.

For anyone having their PC's schlong unequip during deflate, here's a small edit I did to the esp to stop that from happening. I changed some of the armor slots of certain cum and egg effects from slot 52 to 56. I suspected the effects were conflicting with the schlong slot. This edit is made from version 1.71 for SE.

Just an FYI I'm no modder so this may or may not work for you, other armor pieces will conflict with this if any use slot 56. I did some very light testing and so far it works for me. Not all cum and egg effects were tested so use at your own risk.

This ESP plugin is for version 1.71

sr_FillHerUp.esp

This zipped one is for version 1.70

Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.7 Slot Edit.zip

Edited by Limited Ed
1 hour ago, Limited Ed said:

For anyone having their PC's schlong unequip during deflate, here's a small edit I did to the esp to stop that from happening. I changed some of the armor slots of certain cum and egg effects from slot 52 to 56. I suspected the effects were conflicting with the schlong slot. This edit is made from version 1.71 for SE.

Just an FYI I'm no modder so this may or may not work for you, other armor pieces will conflict with this if any use slot 56. I did some very light testing and so far it works for me. Not all cum and egg effects were tested so use at your own risk.

sr_FillHerUp.esp 190.11 kB · 1 download

Dude thank you!! If I can, I'll see if I can apply these edits to the 1.70 version, as I'm hearing reports of crashing on that one, and at level 56 now, I don't want to screw up the game. Thank you though!